Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate (16593 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by afuye(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan, Wednesday, forwarded the report of the National Conference, Confab, to the Senate for consideration and necessary legislative actions.

Jonathan in the letter transmitting the report of National Conference reminded the Senate that while setting up the Confab committee, part of the terms of reference to the committee was to discuss any issue about Nigeria with particular emphasis on finding lasting solution the unity of the country.

He also said that the committee was barred from discussing any issue that would lead to the disintegration of the country.
The committee was further mandated to recognise the need to move the country forward and also suggest the constitutional arrangement considered the best for Nigeria.
Details later.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/breakingnews-jonathan-submits-confab-report-to-senate/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by walosha(f): 12:17pm On May 27, 2015
Lord help us...scam

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by drizzydrag(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2015
Dont let d smile of others to distracts u ppl TANoids... Dos ppl made deir visit publicly bfr dey arrived at No:10 and dere was camera every where so, dey had to take it as fun. Buh Baba's visit was not made piblicly and he never knew PDP mofos has sent dere Paparazzi to spy on him

drizzydrag:
At last, I hit front page, am closer dat position... And if I work hard I know am going to hit it tongue

Wasted moved... too late. Please just make sure u go straight to pack yo tins out of dat Aso Villa today and head to Aso Otuoke...

According to PDP 'mofos', Buhari disgraced Nigeria for standing alone in front o 10 Downing Street; I guess we can say that the Queen also disgraced the United Kingdom; Obama must have disgraced the United States for standing alone or 'being stood up' in front of 10 Downing Street. Of course Ghandhi must have let India down for standing alone in front of the British Prime Minister's Office.When you have few idiots manning position of leadership, you have people like Olisa Metuh, Ayo Fayose, Fani Kayode and their ilks flouting our public space with irrelevant distractions. Unfortunately there are some majority who will fall for the distractions.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by danaiks(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2015
Waste....please just go back to Otuoke undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 27, 2015
Shame, it will go from the senate to the suya man.

After all the hopes for a better Nigeria, rants and arguments on nairaland, the confab bites the dust.

Another failed project. Millions that would have been utilized judiciously, paid to scrabble champions.

To think someone even slumped, he'd be thinking he has done something right for his country at last, alas! We're back to 'operation-business-as-usual'

All eyes on GMB

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by mrpackager(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2015
...cool cool
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2015
O.K
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Azazi(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
him hide am before
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
Foolish man. SO he thinks an APC led Senate will attend to it despite knowing fully well that they opposed it from the beginning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by shina419(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
clueless one day to go
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Sunnycliff(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
What can the Seventh Assembly do with just two days to go? Anyway Documentation is still necessary! GEJ passing the Bucks to the Senate Since May 27 2015
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by brixton: 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
Such is the life of elected officers... Let the incoming administration use their 4yrs well coz they are not guaranteed a second tenure.

But like every Nigerian politician, dem no de hear advise until their head is off!
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
Welcomed development

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by ChangeMachine: 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
WHY DID IT TOOK HIM TIME TO SUBMIT IT, I TOT HE WILL WIN SO HE CAN SWEEP IT INTO THE CARPET, BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by coldsummer: 12:23pm On May 27, 2015
less than 72 hours to clueless reign.

a president that can't address the nation in crisis is a clueless as they come.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Dykecosby: 12:23pm On May 27, 2015
Brb
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by yemmight(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2015
With all the money spent on that confab, Jona could not effect anything. God why Ebebe?
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by MKO4ever(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2015
Since when have they submitted the report to him?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by nasty45(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2015
The whole confab was a total waste of money
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ is an enemy of Nigeria.

He waited until he was leaving before dumping the report on the senate. All in a bid to generate controversies for the incoming government.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by idithlove(f): 12:25pm On May 27, 2015
Farewell
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by OreMI22: 12:26pm On May 27, 2015
afuye:
President Goodluck Jonathan, Wednesday, forwarded the report of the National Conference, Confab, to the Senate for consideration and necessary legislative actions.

Jonathan in the letter transmitting the report of National Conference reminded the Senate that while setting up the Confab committee, part of the terms of reference to the committee was to discuss any issue about Nigeria with particular emphasis on finding lasting solution the unity of the country.

He also said that the committee was barred from discussing any issue that would lead to the disintegration of the country.
The committee was further mandated to recognise the need to move the country forward and also suggest the constitutional arrangement considered the best for Nigeria.
Details later.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/breakingnews-jonathan-submits-confab-report-to-senate/

[size=17pt]

Unless President Mohammed Buhari implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by hola106(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2015
Let see wat he wil come up with by 2morrow jona wonder man
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by biafransoul: 12:28pm On May 27, 2015
Better late than never

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 27, 2015
grin the clueless one never go?? someone please wake me up on 29th morning...
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by mikeapollo: 12:28pm On May 27, 2015
This shows how clueless, petty and incompetent this GEJ is. All hos latter day attempts pretending to be humble and well meaning are fake.

You can also imagine how many people he has sacked/employed after he lost the election.
I wonder what he is doing with the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) too....let him dump that one too on the senate before he packs his bags to Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
I wonder why the wait. The nation spent billions of naira in organising that confab and I thought something tangible should have come out of it but up till now, it has just been a waste of good resources. I hope the Senate takes note of the viable recommendations of the confab.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by AKPOSbaba: 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
Na now dey break? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Meiji(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
Waste of time. APC will never implement that report.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo Emerges Ohanaeze President-General / Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) / Not Fighting Corruption Is More Dangerous, Kagame Tell Okonjo Iweala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.