Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate (16594 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Pavarottii(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2015
drizzydrag:

Guy d difference btw dem is dat odas made deir visit public and camera were deir so, dey had to turn it to be fun buh Baba never made his visit public and he never knew PDP Mofos has sent Paparazzi to spy on him cheesy
If u r nt making it public, u should go inside a closed door, not on the road... The truth is that there was any planned visit wiv cameron, so he himself was surprised to see buhari, they just made that show up to deceive Nigerians that he went to see the prime minister.
But some of us know that. He went for MEDICAL CHECK UP!!!
We wish him quick recovery and good health to come and rule Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by poseidon12: 2:11pm On May 27, 2015
You guys can lampoon the confab report all you want but the reality is: Unless we restructure the country, we can not make any progress as a country. If the recommendations of that confab are not implemented, then we will just be back to square one after 4 years of Buhari.
The solution to most of our problems as a country lie in that report.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 27, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=17pt]

Unless President Mohammed Buhari implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]
You dont need to say that loud; even goats would have predicted it. The goats may have even predicted that gas pipelines would be attacked more than any other line.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by skyps(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2015
You wI'll all agree now that the cafab was a total waste
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by yuio33: 3:05pm On May 27, 2015
[size=38pt]nobody is implementing anything in that report, they were only tricking you people.
Old people smart more than young people.
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Ephemmm: 3:20pm On May 27, 2015
Pavarottii:
Surprised at some comments on NL! Some times I wonder whether some people are okay mentally and physically or its just hatred and tribalism that have eaten their sense of reasoning. I though majority of Nigerians will be happy about this Confab report, that gave every region a level playing ground to say their mind. The only way to get TRUE FEDERALISM!!!
That's what we have yearned for since the 90's.
I wonder what is actually wrong with us or what is it that we really want. This document will restructure Nigeria for good or do we like the sysytem its running since the 90's.
These comments just showed me its either tribalism has eaten us up or the peeps on NL are uneducated. And years from now, we will regret these comments.

Why does it take the 'latest Otuoke's expecting man" die minutes before submitting the report to the House not to talk of implementation so far the report provides every region with a level play ground? If you are ok mentally and physically, you should have known that Confab Report could best be implemented under the organizer, which is GEJ.

in Yoruba's adage - if it take you twenty years to begin insanity, how many years will it take you to start the real madness? GEJ is a slowpoke: badluck to him as he goes back to his village.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Ephemmm: 3:35pm On May 27, 2015
effty:
Do you stay in the creeks.? If not, shut the Bleep up. What gains will damaging the pipelines bring other than the destruction of the remaining good lands and aquatic bodies?

Unless President Mohammed Buhari implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.[/b][/size]

GEJ was the initiator: what hinders GEJ from implementing it starting from his regime if I may ask? If the bombing start, will it pollute other region's environs but excluding yours? Are they fish farmer who may be worrying whether their fish die? Are other region will suffer like yours under military bombardment? Will that affect their lands used for agriculture unlike yours?

Please start the bombing of all the pipelines and let's see how your region will be excluded from destruction.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by drey076(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ
the bad thing Dat has ever happen to nigeria Never again will a clueless man like Dat rule nigeria
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Johnsinia(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why does it take the 'latest Otuoke's expecting man" die minutes before submitting the report to the House not to talk of implementation so far the report provides every region with a level play ground? If you are ok mentally and physically, you should have known that Confab Report could best be implemented under the organizer, which is GEJ.

in Yoruba's adage - if it take you twenty years to begin insanity, how many years will it take you to start the real madness? GEJ is a slowpoke: badluck to him as he goes back to his village.
Gej is going back to Otuoke to relax with millions smilling into his account plus security everywhere he goes until death knock at his doorstep, and you?
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by kings09(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=17pt]

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]
Oremussanctus. U don manage get fuel @ 400naira per litre aftr 3days of queuing @ d filling station. Instead make u blame ur paymaster wey no get ur time agn, na Buhari u wan carry ur annoyance put on top. No be only to bust pipe, na kitchen sink u go throway. Rubbish. Pls wen u start d war, make sure na only ur family members de involved n dnt involve any othr youth who z seeking a beta peacefl life.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by abnsugbe: 4:11pm On May 27, 2015
afuye:
President Goodluck Jonathan, Wednesday, forwarded the report of the National Conference, Confab, to the Senate for consideration and necessary legislative actions.

Jonathan in the letter transmitting the report of National Conference reminded the Senate that while setting up the Confab committee, part of the terms of reference to the committee was to discuss any issue about Nigeria with particular emphasis on finding lasting solution the unity of the country.

He also said that the committee was barred from discussing any issue that would lead to the disintegration of the country.
The committee was further mandated to recognise the need to move the country forward and also suggest the constitutional arrangement considered the best for Nigeria.
Details later.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/breakingnews-jonathan-submits-confab-report-to-senate/

nonsese talk..Confa dat will never Yeild any Gud tin for us

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Ephemmm: 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
Johnsinia:

Gej is going back to Otuoke to relax with millions smilling into his account plus security everywhere he goes until death knock at his doorstep, and you?

Of what benefit is the money in his account and the security he will be enjoying has direct impact on to your lineage as at today if I may ask? It is amazing how somebody like you who Jonathan does not even know is existing talks as if you will benefit from all your afore-mentioned benefits.

As at today and without embezzlement of public fund:

God has blessed me with millions of cash and cash equivalents sleeping in my accounts
I have investments worth millions of naira
I have assurance of security because God always protects me: He is the Protector of the Commander-in-Chiefs
I can NEVER NEVER and NEVER be poor with my status as at today as God: if it happens, I am the cause, not God

At the beginning of this year, the slongan of people like you was - "GEJ till 2019" but thank God it is "GEJ till you get sense" nowadays. I wonder how impoverish your lineage is because the content of your brain don't sound futuristic.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by joecooper(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2015
Get free Installation of Cctv With as low as N89,999 and secure your Home, Office, Schools, Hotels, Business with CCTV cameras.
Simplify life with solution of multiple option. Get cameras,DVR full Recording, Installation, free surge extension, Options of replacing one camera to spy camera also activate mobile monitoring on you mobile devices anywhere in the world .......
All this with as low as you can imagine and still enjoy one year warranty on the products.

Simplicity at its peak!

Other packages also available..

Jacore Technology Industries
08090455551, watsapp 08039214367
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by jpphilips(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=17pt]

[/size]

m0r0n planning a revolution but he doesn't know the actual percentage approved by CONFAB, why do we have so many m0r0ns in our public space?
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Johnsinia(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

Of what benefit is the money in his account and the security he will be enjoying has direct impact on to your lineage as at today if I may ask? It is amazing how somebody like you who Jonathan does not even know is existing talks as if you will benefit from all your afore-mentioned benefits.

As at today and without embezzlement of public fund:

God has blessed me with millions of cash and cash equivalents sleeping in my accounts
I have investments worth millions of naira
I have assurance of security because God always protects me: He is the Protector of the Commander-in-Chiefs
I can NEVER NEVER and NEVER be poor with my status as at today as God: if it happens, I am the cause, not God

At the beginning of this year, the slongan of people like you was - "GEJ till 2019" but thank God it is "GEJ till you get sense" nowadays. I wonder how impoverish your lineage is because the content of your brain don't sound futuristic.
Yes, "Gej till 2019" contested election and lost eventhough, the "corrupt" election produces ur "sai baba", the corrption crusader. But what I don't understand is why ur likes are still fighting and abusing Gej. U called Gej corrupt, swear in the name of ur God if ur so called millions are all gotten without any string of corruption attached. If u lie, ur millions will sink.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by EagleNest(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ is a huge disappointment.

Never again should we make such a mistake as a nation!
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Ephemmm: 10:29am On May 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

Yes, "Gej till 2019" contested election and lost eventhough, the "corrupt" election produces ur "sai baba", the corrption crusader. But what I don't understand is why ur likes are still fighting and abusing Gej. U called Gej corrupt, swear in the name of ur God if ur so called millions are all gotten without any string of corruption attached. If u lie, ur millions will sink.

I am not the MD of any company neither do I occupy any political office in Nigeria, but it is astonishing why the likes of you believe that anybody with millions in his account is corrupt: please I would be glad if you can change your mental belief on this.

However, as an employee of an average company in Nigeria combined with the small-medium businesses, poverty can no longer has a place in my life as God liveth. I may not have everything I wanted, but God always give me everything I need at the appropriate time.

Morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo Emerges Ohanaeze President-General / Abuja Court Reinstates Pondei-led NDDC Interim Management / Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.