Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate (16592 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by baybeeboi: 12:31pm On May 27, 2015
any need?

Just a day to go.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=afuye post=34139735]President Goodluck Jonathan, Wednesday, forwarded the report of the National Conference, Confab, to the Senate for consideration and necessary legislative actions.

Jonathan in the letter transmitting the report of National Conference reminded the Senate that while setting up the Confab committee, part of the terms of reference to the committee was to discuss any issue about Nigeria with particular emphasis on finding lasting solution the unity of the country.

He also said that the committee was barred from discussing any issue that would lead to the disintegration of the country.
The committee was further mandated to recognise the need to move the country forward and also suggest the constitutional arrangement considered the best for Nigeria.
Details later.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/breakingnews-jonathan-submits-confab-report-to-senate

The confab o! The Report o! The commitee set up and the commitee to be set up to review the first committee!
ALL NA SCAM
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by agarawu23(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 27, 2015
Demdem:
Foolish man. SO he thinks an APC led Senate will attend to it despite knowing fully well that they opposed it from the beginning.

your mother is more foolish for not aborting your pregnancy. idiot

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by gtnapes: 12:32pm On May 27, 2015
Bro Jonah, This guys requested that the report should not pass thru Senate. PGEJ you had set up so many committee but none of these reports were implemented in your own time. Goodbye PGEJ
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by ijoskelew: 12:32pm On May 27, 2015
lol
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Demdem(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2015
aguiyi:

my mother is more foolish for not aborting my pregnancy. am cursed

Good to know
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by socialmediaman: 12:36pm On May 27, 2015
OreMI22:

Unless President Mohammed Buhari implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.

Your hero refused to implement it, now you wanna blame someone else?
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by muh4lyf(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2015
Dead on arrival...
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Bonapart(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2015
Hoe-kay
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by afuye(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2015
Check again... Bros .... I just did. grin grin grin
drizzydrag:
At last, I hit front page, am closer dat position... And if I work hard I know am going to hit it tongue

Wasted moved... too late. Please just make sure u go straight to pack yo tins out of dat Aso Villa today and head to Aso Otuoke...

According to PDP 'mofos', Buhari disgraced Nigeria for standing alone in front o 10 Downing Street; I guess we can say that the Queen also disgraced the United Kingdom; Obama must have disgraced the United States for standing alone or 'being stood up' in front of 10 Downing Street. Of course Ghandhi must have let India down for standing alone in front of the British Prime Minister's Office.When you have few idiots manning position of leadership, you have people like Olisa Metuh, Ayo Fayose, Fani Kayode and their ilks flouting our public space with irrelevant distractions. Unfortunately there are some majority who will fall for the distractions.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by dougivilla(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2015
Do all these people you mentioned look like people waiting for anything? They all appear to be posing for a snap shot. Stop foooolinf yourself; Even liar mohammeed is yet to find an answer!!

You really need help.
drizzydrag:
At last, I hit front page, am closer dat position... And if I work hard I know am going to hit it tongue

Wasted moved... too late. Please just make sure u go straight to pack yo tins out of dat Aso Villa today and head to Aso Otuoke...

According to PDP 'mofos', Buhari disgraced Nigeria for standing alone in front o 10 Downing Street; I guess we can say that the Queen also disgraced the United Kingdom; Obama must have disgraced the United States for standing alone or 'being stood up' in front of 10 Downing Street. Of course Ghandhi must have let India down for standing alone in front of the British Prime Minister's Office.When you have few idiots manning position of leadership, you have people like Olisa Metuh, Ayo Fayose, Fani Kayode and their ilks flouting our public space with irrelevant distractions. Unfortunately there are some majority who will fall for the distractions.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by PassingShot(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
OreMI22:

Unless President Mohammed Buhari implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.

[size=15pt]Have you heard of the saying that "pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, he too no go rest"?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by fair14: 12:43pm On May 27, 2015
He is always late. Please leave all these things and go and have peace

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Bimpe29: 12:44pm On May 27, 2015
drizzydrag:

Don't mind them. They never believed what befell them. Post electoral defeat hangover is disturbing their heads.
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by socialmediaman: 12:49pm On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

[size=15pt]Have you heard of the saying that "pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, he too no go rest"?[/size]

Lol abeg tell him
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by fairheven: 1:00pm On May 27, 2015
The last Jamboree
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by ITbomb(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2015
drizzydrag:
At last,

According to PDP 'mofos', Buhari disgraced Nigeria for standing alone in front o 10 Downing Street; .
All of them are smiling to the camera while Baba one chance is staring back at the closed door looking helpless
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2015
danaiks:
Waste....please just go back to Otuoke undecided

Ow Stewpid u...
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by merry02(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
The confab report is good bt delay in implimentation is the prob
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by mekano1980: 1:19pm On May 27, 2015
afuye:
President Goodluck Jonathan, Wednesday, forwarded the report of the National Conference, Confab, to the Senate for consideration and necessary legislative actions.

Jonathan in the letter transmitting the report of National Conference reminded the Senate that while setting up the Confab committee, part of the terms of reference to the committee was to discuss any issue about Nigeria with particular emphasis on finding lasting solution the unity of the country.

He also said that the committee was barred from discussing any issue that would lead to the disintegration of the country.
The committee was further mandated to recognise the need to move the country forward and also suggest the constitutional arrangement considered the best for Nigeria.
Details later.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/breakingnews-jonathan-submits-confab-report-to-senate/

Honestly this man is the most imbecilic human being on this planet earth, he didn't submit it earlier now if Buhari did not implement it, then the country will be seeing him as enemy of the confab

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by effty(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2015
Do you stay in the creeks.? If not, shut the Bleep up. What gains will damaging the pipelines bring other than the destruction of the remaining good lands and aquatic bodies?

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.[/b][/size]
[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 27, 2015
This man - President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious!
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Emyogalanya: 1:37pm On May 27, 2015
For the first time : clueless yet he remains my hero haters go and die quote me and join the haters

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by drizzydrag(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
ITbomb:

All of them are smiling to the camera while Baba one chance is staring back at the closed door looking helpless
dat was because baba own was snap unknowningly by PDP mofos called deir shelves Paparazzi
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by drizzydrag(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2015
dougivilla:
Do all these people you mentioned look like people waiting for anything? They all appear to be posing for a snap shot. Stop foooolinf yourself; Even liar mohammeed is yet to find an answer!!

You really need help.
Guy d difference btw dem is dat odas made deir visit public and camera were deir so, dey had to turn it to be fun buh Baba never made his visit public and he never knew PDP Mofos has sent Paparazzi to spy on him cheesy
Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by drizzydrag(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2015
afuye:
Check again... Bros .... I just did. grin grin grin

I knew u did, dat was i said am closer. buh I made front page of d thread. Na d jubilation b dat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Pavarottii(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2015
Surprised at some comments on NL! Some times I wonder whether some people are okay mentally and physically or its just hatred and tribalism that have eaten their sense of reasoning. I though majority of Nigerians will be happy about this Confab report, that gave every region a level playing ground to say their mind. The only way to get TRUE FEDERALISM!!!
That's what we have yearned for since the 90's.
I wonder what is actually wrong with us or what is it that we really want. This document will restructure Nigeria for good or do we like the sysytem its running since the 90's.
These comments just showed me its either tribalism has eaten us up or the peeps on NL are uneducated. And years from now, we will regret these comments.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Submits Confab Report To Senate by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 27, 2015
yemmight:
With all the money spent on that confab, Jona could not effect anything. God why Ebebe?
Most of the recommendations require legislative action/constitutional amendments. GEJ can't unilaterally amend the constitution nor scrap statutory bodies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) / Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government / Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.