Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (29852 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by ugoos15(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
What is this one saying undecided
yimikaa:
Hian. Come mr fedora hat wearing president, so you want to tell us who to probe ba,after giving us your yam and goat theory for corruption.

shocked firstus de commentus..yayyy

Dedicating this FTC to my hero and role model General Muhammadu Buhari(GMB)

Installing baba 99.8 % complete
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 27, 2015
Yes oh,make him probe from 1960 til date,no be today naija start dey spoil
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by samopeyemi: 5:40pm On May 27, 2015
ichoku2015:
GEJ on point. The "probe" should cut across all past administration especially Abacha govt where Buhari served as the PTF Chairman considering the looted money returned to Nigeria from different parts of the world. Furthermore, the $63.7 billion debts was accumulated over past administrations. Lets start the probe from the source....

Na GEJ suppose probe previous administration(s) to make d job easier for GMB.
Anyway we'll START with GEJ. He is even indirectly admitting his tenure is corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by samopeyemi: 5:43pm On May 27, 2015
Arabambi1:
Morally speaking, I was thinking a successor is in better position to initiate probe on the predecessor. You can hardly hear a new incoming state governor say he/she will probe the past administrations from inception till date, he/she will only concern him/herself with the immediate predecessor (e.g Wike is saying he will probe Amaechi and not starting from Odili). So GEJ should have probed OBJ, OBJ should have probed Abubakar, Abubakar should have probed Shonekan, Shonekan should have probed Abacha, Abacha should have probed babangida. It will be extremely difficult to say Shonekan should have started his probe from Shagari. So if GEJ did not deem it fit to probe OBJ for any reason, he should not advise GMB to extend his probe beyond his administration. Come to think of it, statement like this gives indication that you have already given up because of your atrocities. It's like saying "I know I am going down but I don't want to go down alone". The simple statement I expect from him is something like " Let them probe my administration and see whether they can find something against me" that's a brave man attitude GEJ!

You are blessed!
Olorun a da yin si sir

2 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by JuanDeDios: 5:46pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Exactly the same question I asked on another thread. The more I think about it, the more I resent Obj.

The man sounds so basic, never deep, just there....

It is just terrible. To think he has a PhD makes it even more appalling.
My sentiments, exactly.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by chidiandre(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2015
seriously well this man is really scared that Nigerians will see him for who he really is a thief
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
Akbee:

www.punchng.com/news/dont-single-out-my-administration-for-probe-jonathan/

Mr Clueless....It was your job to probe the administration before you as OBJ probed and chased funds stolen by Abacha

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Henergee(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2015
GUNZnROSES:
GEJ will never be forgotten in the annals of Nigerian history. A man who rose to power through dark sentiment using the devious “I had no shoes” and “fresh air” mantra to insult the collective intelligence of the people . The common wealth of the people, the status of Nigeria in the international eye has plummeted to the lowest ebb you can ever think of. The economy has lost its trajectory. The middle class is dead and has been buried while investors and small business owners have all packed up their wares. Corruption is so inundating in this Jonathanian administration that those who fail to adore its toga are slandered and relegated (Sanusi comes to mind) from the political equation. This country has never been doomed to this extent. Critics might attack me for leaning to the extreme on the continuum but I would rather you call me a wimp than lavish in blind optimism.
Thumbs up for you broph, only a hypocrite will say GEJ has done the best, even if had done the best, his best was no where around the good.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
yimikaa:
Hian. Come mr fedora hat wearing president, so you want to tell us who to probe ba,after giving us your yam and goat theory for corruption.

shocked firstus de commentus..yayyy

Dedicating this FTC to my hero and role model General Muhammadu Buhari(GMB)

Installing baba 99.8 % complete

It's 99.89% complete. cheesy
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by watchindelta(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2015
good luck ebele no well aba. who told u not to probe d past government? u romance with dem n dey well plan ur down fall. ur eyes don clear?
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 27, 2015
GUNZnROSES:
GEJ will never be forgotten in the annals of Nigerian history. A man who rose to power through dark sentiment using the devious “I had no shoes” and “fresh air” mantra to insult the collective intelligence of the people . The common wealth of the people, the status of Nigeria in the international eye has plummeted to the lowest ebb you can ever think of. The economy has lost its trajectory. The middle class is dead and has been buried while investors and small business owners have all packed up their wares. Corruption is so inundating in this Jonathanian administration that those who fail to adore its toga are slandered and relegated (Sanusi comes to mind) from the political equation. This country has never been doomed to this extent. Critics might attack me for leaning to the extreme on the continuum but I would rather you call me a wimp than lavish in blind optimism.

Igodomigodo 1, and egbenipapa of Nairaland. all i can say is hmmm (To your tent oh! Israel)
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by jpphilips(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
GUNZnROSES:

It was never a collective intelligence, it was your own intelligence he insulted, I have never voted for Jonathan and will never try it.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by jpphilips(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2015
Arabambi1:
Morally speaking, I was thinking a successor is in better position to initiate probe on the predecessor. You can hardly hear a new incoming state governor say he/she will probe the past administrations from inception till date, he/she will only concern him/herself with the immediate predecessor (e.g Wike is saying he will probe Amaechi and not starting from Odili). So GEJ should have probed OBJ, OBJ should have probed Abubakar, Abubakar should have probed Shonekan, Shonekan should have probed Abacha, Abacha should have probed babangida. It will be extremely difficult to say Shonekan should have started his probe from Shagari. So if GEJ did not deem it fit to probe OBJ for any reason, he should not advise GMB to extend his probe beyond his administration. Come to think of it, statement like this gives indication that you have already given up because of your atrocities. It's like saying "I know I am going down but I don't want to go down alone". The simple statement I expect from him is something like " Let them probe my administration and see whether they can find something against me" that's a brave man attitude GEJ!

all mixed up
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by preetyb(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2015
True talk. If buhari wants to start fighting corruption by probing administrations then he must start from the very root of it, else he will be deceiving himself.

Even the bible says "if the foundation has been destroyed, what can the righteous do".
So fighting corruption by starting from the outgoing govt only means he is holding a person grudge against it which is no longer for the intrest of Nigeria.

We need the probing but start from those behind you then others can follow.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by 49cents(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2015
Pangea:
Shut up your rotten mouth there!
Are you the one to tell us where to start probe?
Common thief!

Don't give urselfHBP for nothing......

The earlier u recognise that np politician is worth your support the better

Buhari doesn't have the right to pick and choose whom he will. And still claim to be a just anti-corruption man

Anyway buhari's action on corruption will expose him for what he really constuite......I love karma even if she is a bitch
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by jossyj: 6:08pm On May 27, 2015
Pangea:
Common thief!

Then what is tinubu obj ibb Shetima amechi otedola abdusalami oshiomole and their likes.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by PassingShot(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't think Buhari would be dumb enough to single out Jonathan for probe.
How is looking into the government of your immediate predecessor considered as being dumb?
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by idithlove(f): 6:10pm On May 27, 2015
Why you they fear oga jona?
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by watchindelta(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2015
Jonzin man!
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by ikorodureporta: 6:29pm On May 27, 2015
'Mummy, no be only me chop meat for pot'

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Ephemmm: 6:31pm On May 27, 2015
Pangea:
Common thief!

I wonder ooooo: how many past administrations did he probe throughout his six years in office? Buhari didn't need his clueless advice: he should go back to otueke straight.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by zoomzu(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
It is not as if Nigeria's problems started with Jonathan and will end with Jonathan. It started from 1960 and may likely continue after Buhari. Each Nigerian leader has his own share of our development and our failures. Singling out one particular administration for probe will definitely be a witch hunt.
You probe Jonathan and leave Obasanjo et al ?
We're watching.

Why do you people reason like this? Even if it started years ago, must you wished it to continue just to justify your master's failures. At least, as a patrotic citizens, we must pray this new government succeed because we are tired of being celebrating mediocrity while our future looks blinks.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Joeoku78: 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
Foolish president you don't have any iota of right to tell Buhari where to start his probe. PDP have been in power for the past 16 yrs changing power from PDP to PDP every four yrs until it got to this stage of power changing from PDP to APC.
Traditionally PDP cannot probe itself since they have been in power. Today jonathan have destroyed this country more than all the past leaders of nigeria and the destruction is very much fresh in our mind that many have gone and others languishing in abject poverty causing wounds that is indelible in the minds of humanities. You must be summarily probed by Buhari and if you and your cabinet members are found guilty you must be severely punished to serve as deterrent to others coming in after Buhari
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by glasshouse(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2015
is gej d only person dat is to b probed for crying out loud No
we all saw d revolution dat iccured in ghana b4 dey got to wer dey r now so if der is any probing to b done it must b on all past presidents & heads of state.but if buhari is not. probing dem den we all will conclude dat his gov is partial & d most corrupt.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by front247: 6:45pm On May 27, 2015
Nobody will probe u
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by crystaliyamu20(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2015
Win big on soccer games as you enjoy the matches, get 100% fixed games, this is a screenshot of one of our winnings, get subscribed today and start winning, to subscribe contact our agent on 2348136171479
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by jomoh: 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
ichoku2015:

Olodo. did our problem started with him?

Ode ni e. And what did he do to reduce our problem than to compound it. He knew the allocation of Oil wells were flawed but did absolutely nothing to it. He instead continued with the corrupt tradition, all for his selfish interest.

$60Billion debt will take this country over 2000years (2 millenium) to repay at the current exchange rate if we are to pay N5Billion monthly.
**you can do the maths**. Even your unborn Generations will have to pay from the debt incurred by this criminal.

Like the Second comment said "the freshest wound gets the most attention, the scars of the past needs patience and caution".

Omenka: I might care about the office but I don't give a damn about the criminal occupying it.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by hope4nigeria(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
ichoku2015:

Olodo. did our problem started with him?
see the face of thief! cry you don't want our problems solved abi?you go rotin in hell!
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by domejike(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2015
Datazone:
Read This [JONATHAN NIGERIA's GREATEST MISTAKE] OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL RESERVE FOR NIGERIA. JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA $1 = N228 60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7 TRILLION NAIRA (interest excluded) IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION NAIRA EVERY MONTH 13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY 5 BILLION NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS 1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS 2740 MONTHS / 12 = 228 YEARS IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO REPAY THE DEBT JONATHAN OWED (interest excluded) THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED. Now, who says JONATHAN is not BADLUCK? NO LIGHT NO FUEL...... SHARE THIS WITH ALL NIGERIANS YOU KNOW!
olodo! And who told you all that debt was accumulated by jonathan?
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't think Buhari would be dumb enough to single out Jonathan for probe.
Buhari will NOT probe Jonathan but will probe his administration.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by cupidhero(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2015
jonathan is a disgrace! Always making dumb comments.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by front247: 7:34pm On May 27, 2015
Dt give urself out cheaply nobody can intimidate u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.