Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (29871 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by pweetyp: 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
ok na
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
It is not as if Nigeria's problems started with Jonathan and will end with Jonathan. It started from 1960 and may likely continue after Buhari. Each Nigerian leader has his own share of our development and our failures. Singling out one particular administration for probe will definitely be a witch hunt.
You probe Jonathan and leave Obasanjo et al ?
We're watching.

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Bevista: 4:34pm On May 27, 2015
Apparently, we all agree (including GEJ) that there will definitely be probing when the new administration takes office.

However, GEJ cannot tell GMB when to start probing. It was Jonathan's responsibility to probe the administration before him. GMB's primary concern will be to probe the immediate past administration, and if he has good reasons, he may extend beyond that. When the next President comes in, he can probe GMB.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by tessylex(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2015
cry
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Pope22(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2015
Are u sure he really said so?
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by sweetgimbo(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2015
oga JONAH nor too brag oh, nor go make buhari change his mind oh,
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2015
.Please we did not elect APC to waste our time and divert our attention with ' PROBE '.
Every thing the last administration did will be contained in the Hand Over Notes. Any queries and misunderstandings can be sorted out amicable between the two leaders. That's how it is done.
APC should get on with delivering their campaign promises and stop flogging a dead horse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by sweetgimbo(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2015
oga JONAH nor too brag oh, nor go make buhari change his mind oh, almost one week on nairaland and i'm already hitting front page signs of good things ahead.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Sibrah: 4:35pm On May 27, 2015
Nonsense!
Is the Buhari admin suppose to go start from 1960 then? The wise thing to do is to probe the admin before Buhari's admin. GEJ's admin ought to have probed OBJ's own but decided to see stealing as normal

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Whobedatte(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2015
Just dey warm up for kirikiri bench
Foolish man
Unmitigated fiasco
Complete debacle cry

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by focus7: 4:36pm On May 27, 2015
Seriously, Jonathan is indeed scared of the reality of the possible probe facing him in Buhari's government. The man that became the president with no shoe and in five years of governance became the richest president in Africa surely has a case to answer.

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by VISTIN(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2015
There's no perfect leader.

Our prayer is that GMB will do far better than you.
You've done well according to your strength.
I must say that you've laid a good foundation for electricity in Nigeria, Buhari will build on it and give us light.
It doesn't matter who takes the credit.
Goodbye GEJ.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by hensben(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2015
Gej is a gunner
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by yudee233: 4:38pm On May 27, 2015
Pangea:
Shut up your rotten mouth there!
Are you the one to tell us where to start probe?
Common thief!
Please read the article again. He said Buhari should extend the probe period so that it will not be seen as witch hunting. He did not say don't probe him

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by mohisi: 4:39pm On May 27, 2015
Akbee:

www.punchng.com/news/dont-single-out-my-administration-for-probe-jonathan/
am with oga jona all those ppl with oil well should be taking away 4r them
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 27, 2015
Jonathan
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by sweatlana: 4:41pm On May 27, 2015
Obj should be probed if buhari is anything he says he is
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by abbeycial: 4:41pm On May 27, 2015
u go learn
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by hortlar(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2015
Akbee:

The fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom. Even Jonathan knows change has finally come.

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by harry509: 4:42pm On May 27, 2015
Akbee:

I said it b4 dat Jona wil 1 day say dis words 2 buhari. dats is d way arm-robber's do confess if they Rr caught, they strt countn their gang. So... 4 me I see no diff btw GEJ regim and arm-robber's . He know's he has failed nigeria wit money lootn....

3 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 27, 2015
is trues na.. okonjo and jona knew so that it shall be probed hahaha it has be for dem
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by elohorayodele: 4:45pm On May 27, 2015
General Buhari if you are really Mr anti-corruption pls look into all cases of corruption no matter how long ago they stole money. A thief of 8 years ago is not a saint today. Look at this man Before his tenure as a governor and pls ask him how he got his newly acquired wealth, hotels, coys, jets, and also financed APC

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Jwhizzy(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2015
I give credit to those who genuinely tried to sell this bad product called GEJ to Nigerians. They will make good insurance salesmen.

WRT what period Buhari decides to probe, only a small mind will see probing gej's administration as witchhunting. GEJ is to give account of his administration to GMB and it is on that basis that Buhari will probe. If GEJ figured that there was need to probe the administrations before his, he should have done that when he became president. End of.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by focus7: 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
ichoku2015:

Olodo. did our problem started with him?
Nna, vex go meet your teacher for change o, he did a bad job.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Popemax(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Typical illiterate, basic requirement for TANoidship.
cheesy very funny the way he made d comment......and u noticed it...sharp guy wink
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by millionboi(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
Dude is afraid
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by ricsman(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
Datazone:
Read This [JONATHAN NIGERIA's GREATEST
MISTAKE]
OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE
ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT
HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL
RESERVE FOR NIGERIA.
JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST
MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT
ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS
DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS
ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S
DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA
$1 = N228
60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7 TRILLION
NAIRA (interest excluded)
IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION NAIRA
EVERY MONTH
13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY 5 BILLION
NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS
1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS
2740 MONTHS / 12 = 228 YEARS
IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA
AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO REPAY THE DEBT
JONATHAN OWED (interest excluded)
THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR CHILDREN,
GRANDCHILDREN, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN
AND GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL
STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED.
Now, who says JONATHAN is not BADLUCK?
NO LIGHT NO FUEL......
SHARE THIS WITH ALL NIGERIANS YOU
KNOW!

why should I/we share this junk with great minds. take it to ur village where they know u
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by alex1612: 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
Why GEJ fail to probe his predecessor? because is simply corrupt and that is incompetency we are talking about him. Imagine armed robber charge to court for robbery, tell judge to prosecute other robbers before him; before judge can prosecute him.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by stchinedu: 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
GUNZnROSES:
GEJ will never be forgotten in the annals of Nigerian history. A man who rose to power through dark sentiment using the devious “I had no shoes” and “fresh air” mantra to insult the collective intelligence of the people . The common wealth of the people, the status of Nigeria in the international eye has plummeted to the lowest ebb you can ever think of. The economy has lost its trajectory. The middle class is dead and has been buried while investors and small business owners have all packed up their wares. Corruption is so inundated in this Jonathanian administration that those who fail to adore its toga are slandered and relegated (Sanusi comes to mind) from the political equation. This country has never been doomed to this extent. Critics might attack me for leaning to the extreme on the continuum but I would rather you call me a wimp than lavish in blind optimism.
Word!!!
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by focus7: 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Exactly the same question I asked on another thread. The more I think about it, the more I resent Obj.

The man sounds so basic, never deep, just there....

It is just terrible. To think he has a PhD makes it even more appalling.
Don't forget, PHD in relating with animals, he's a political and societal disaster.

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Graccccccccy(f): 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
Pangea:
Shut up your rotten mouth there!
Are you the one to tell us where to start probe?
Common thief!
Xhuuuuuuuuuu! Bros, u no dey quick vex ooo..lol, no b im fault fear dey catch em

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman / SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master / NBA Apologises To El-Rufai For Disinviting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.