Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (29853 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Luvties(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2015
You must account for our money to the last kobo
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by hedonistic: 7:53pm On May 27, 2015
focus7:
Seriously, Jonathan is indeed scared of the reality of the possible probe facing him in Buhari's government. The man that became the president with no shoe and in five years of governance became the richest president in Africa surely has a case to answer.

You must be a miserable drunkard. Jonathan is the "richest president in Africa" because you know for sure that he owns which assets? Which bank accounts containing how much? What do you know and can declare here with facts about what he owns that makes him even as rich as Obasanjo, let alone the richest in Africa?

You nitwits need to check yourselves.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by ysquare(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
He sound like, i am not the only thief
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Daykoozy(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
.Please we did not elect APC to waste our time and divert our attention with ' PROBE '.
Every thing the last administration did will be contained in the Hand Over Notes. Any queries and misunderstandings can be sorted out amicable between the two leaders. That's how it is done.
APC should get on with delivering their campaign promises and stop flogging a dead horse.
You should be done away with for making such a statement. So a peasant like you want business as usual in a nation massively indebted. Myopic dunces like yourself needs the mercy of a firing squad. Without people like you Jonathan would have been a better man.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by poseidon12: 8:02pm On May 27, 2015
I believe he is reacting to Gen. Danjuma's call for Buhari to probe Jonathan's govt. Govt should go after all the crooks that looted the nation. Not just the immediate past regime. We can't tolerate any selective fight against corruption.
Those that looted must return their loot.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by hedonistic: 8:04pm On May 27, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
.Please we did not elect APC to waste our time and divert our attention with ' PROBE '.
Every thing the last administration did will be contained in the Hand Over Notes. Any queries and misunderstandings can be sorted out amicable between the two leaders. That's how it is done.
APC should get on with delivering their campaign promises and stop flogging a dead horse.

Don't mind the rettaarrdds. Wasting time on nonsense in a deliberate effort to avoid the main issue - which is delivering on all of their outlandish campaign promises.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by puzzler: 8:05pm On May 27, 2015
harry509:
I said it b4 dat Jona wil 1 day say dis words 2 buhari. dats is d way arm-robber's do confess if they Rr caught, they strt countn their gang. So... 4 me I see no diff btw GEJ regim and arm-robber's . He know's he has failed nigeria wit money lootn....
LOL... CANT STOP LAUGHING HERE. .. SEE ANALYSIS ..
U DON TOO WATCH CRIME FIGHTERS.... BAD GUY.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Omotayo7(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2015
RHP:
The fear of Buhari!!!
u are a slowpoke,slowpoke indeed
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by susanokopi(f): 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
The economy is bankrupt with empty treasury. Workers' salaries are unpaid.

This means that the new government cannot probe the entire 16 years of PDP misrule but only the last 6 years which has seen unspeakable corruption and looting of public funds. That, the APC and GMB can afford to probe while attempting to take the nation out of the unhappy listlessness or doldrum GEJ and PDP has led the country.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by pasol4real(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
GUNZnROSES:
GEJ will never be forgotten in the annals of Nigerian history. A man who rose to power through dark sentiment using the devious “I had no shoes” and “fresh air” mantra to insult the collective intelligence of the people . The common wealth of the people, the status of Nigeria in the international eye has plummeted to the lowest ebb you can ever think of. The economy has lost its trajectory. The middle class is dead and has been buried while investors and small business owners have all packed up their wares. Corruption is so inundating in this Jonathanian administration that those who fail to adore its toga are slandered and relegated (Sanusi comes to mind) from the political equation. This country has never been doomed to this extent. Critics might attack me for leaning to the extreme on the continuum but I would rather you call me a wimp than lavish in blind optimism.
Wanted to respond to ur useless analysis, but decided u werent Worth dignifying ,at least ur last sentence prooves that .
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by harry509: 9:22pm On May 27, 2015
puzzler:

LOL... CANT STOP LAUGHING HERE. .. SEE ANALYSIS ..
U DON TOO WATCH CRIME FIGHTERS.... BAD GUY.
bros u nu go udastnd ooh. Money 2 miss 4 dis guy regin oooh. I kw wat am sayn.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
GUNZnROSES:
GEJ will never be forgotten in the annals of Nigerian history. A man who rose to power through dark sentiment using the devious “I had no shoes” and “fresh air” mantra to insult the collective intelligence of the people . The common wealth of the people, the status of Nigeria in the international eye has plummeted to the lowest ebb you can ever think of. The economy has lost its trajectory. The middle class is dead and has been buried while investors and small business owners have all packed up their wares. Corruption is so inundating in this Jonathanian administration that those who fail to adore its toga are slandered and relegated (Sanusi comes to mind) from the political equation. This country has never been doomed to this extent. Critics might attack me for leaning to the extreme on the continuum but I would rather you call me a wimp than lavish in blind optimism.
I msitakenly stuck my finger in my anus, the whole room is now stinking. Pls help, what shd I do?
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by ogundeleai(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
Each time this outgoing president make this type of speech one wonder whether he spoke freely or rigthly being guided.. If he accept that his predecessors were corrupt what stop him from probing them or the few are stronger that over 22m that voted him into power in 2011?
I think Nigerians should pray and resolute not to have clueless, inept individual to lead them in future... The level of decay couple with agony citizens suffer after election were conducted till today is unprecedented. Bye-bye to reckless administration
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by bbmate: 1:18am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=ichoku2015 post=34146114]GEJ on point. The "probe" should cut across all past administration especially Abacha govt where Buhari served as the PTF Chairman considering the looted money returned to Nigeria from different parts of the world. Furthermore, the $63.7 billion debts was accumulated over past administrations. Lets start the probe from the source....[/quote. if u don't know political history u beta don't comment
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by kinibigdeal(m): 1:35am On May 28, 2015
That is the only way buhari can prove to Nigerians that he his fighting corruption, if corruption is focused on only PDP members then I'll regard the general as a man of the past. GEJ has said it time without number that GMB should probe is administration, if a state like rivers is broke "I fear corruption", a second state to akwa ibom when we talk of allocation. I think someone need to be probed? If lagos is owing about 500billion debt, I think someone need to be probed? If a state cannot pay 8month salary inspite of the security vote and the loans from bank, I think someone need an explanation? If a single individual own series of investment worth trillions of dollars as a mere ex-governor and now a godfather, I think EFCC has job at hand. If someone has a pending case in US and Nigeria due to the halliburton scandal and Nitel and he has suddenly become a change agent, I think corruption should be tackled from the root. If an individual is collecting 25% of the tax of a state through is own illegal company when the state has its own recognize LIRS, I think ikoyi need inmate. If a serving senator accused of sponsoring bokoharam even with the evidence provided is still active in the house, I think we are mediocre. They say GEJ spent trillions on campaigns but to unsit a sitting president you need to double that figure "where do we trace impunity?" If we are to consider the protest from awka ibom and ekiti state APC youth forum "that 350million were allocated to the state respectively for the governorship election alone and the state chairman only release 50million" assume that was uniform for all states, calculate 350million x 36states then we have "impunity in the highest order" not to talk of the presidential election. The problem is the media has been one-sided due to "corruption" according to femi arisabala. Finally, both party have contributed significantly to the downfall of Nigeria, for anyone to think GEJ is the most corrupt leader we have ever had need to examine is thought and evaluate the other side. GMB should fight corruption squarely or face the task ahead if his decisions are biased.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Donmajor1(m): 4:52am On May 28, 2015
The prob should start frm "99
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by marv1: 4:57am On May 28, 2015
ichoku2015:

Olodo. did our problem started with him?
since it didnt start with him must he add and compound the problems. Gej is basically a coward who cant defend his actions. He indeed has have leadership defect. That is his personality.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by rottenegg: 8:39am On May 28, 2015
Datazone:
Read This [JONATHAN NIGERIA's GREATEST MISTAKE] OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL RESERVE FOR NIGERIA. JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA $1 = N228 60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7 TRILLION NAIRA (interest excluded) IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION NAIRA EVERY MONTH 13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY 5 BILLION NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS 1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS 2740 MONTHS / 12 = 228 YEARS IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO REPAY THE DEBT JONATHAN OWED (interest excluded) THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED. Now, who says JONATHAN is not BADLUCK? NO LIGHT NO FUEL...... SHARE THIS WITH ALL NIGERIANS YOU KNOW!
Govt debts are not paid in that manner.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Fatherherokay(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2015
Y the cause for panic Mr Jona?
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Igwezeugo(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2015
Datazone:
Read This [JONATHAN NIGERIA's GREATEST
MISTAKE]
OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE
ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT
HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL
RESERVE FOR NIGERIA.
JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST
MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT
ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS
DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS
ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S
DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA
$1 = N228
60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7 TRILLION
NAIRA (interest excluded)
IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION NAIRA
EVERY MONTH
13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY 5 BILLION
NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS
1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS
2740 MONTHS / 12 = 228 YEARS
IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA
AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO REPAY THE DEBT
JONATHAN OWED (interest excluded)
THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR CHILDREN,
GRANDCHILDREN, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN
AND GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL
STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED.
Now, who says JONATHAN is not BADLUCK?
NO LIGHT NO FUEL......
SHARE THIS WITH ALL NIGERIANS YOU
KNOW!
Olodo go skool u will nt then do ur primary Maths u will nt,see ur calculations even my daughter in primary skool can solve dis maths
$60billion Abi?
Then if We asked to $5billion everymonth then we wil hv 12months to pay off s dept
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by Chiaka(f): 9:37am On May 28, 2015
I like the part that say 'the probe should be extended to the way oil wells and fields were allocated in the past'
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by desunit(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2015
PUSH1:
D Guy above me Sha.

Daydreaming ex- president to be.

It is only a new wound that gets the most attention,

As for the scars of the past. it should be treated with Patience.
so you can be patient for the past wounds to heal, but can not be patient for the present wound to heal.
You need serious help.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by inkristed(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
seriously this piece of information has been very hard for me to digest..i av been in a river of wander seein our so called president giv a very ridiculous speech not putin into mind d lens tru wch an average Nigerian wil use to see him aftawods...I am stongly of d point dt this man deserves somtn more sever than d orthodox probin...i definitly dnt no wot dt wud be but rly Nigerians are tired of hearin shits like this
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by fairheven: 2:36am On May 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy this reminds me of scenarios of my thieving prowess as a kid, when you are cought after stealing meat from my mamas' pot of soup;before anyone ask me-i will just declare "no be only me steal the meat o ooh!" grin grin

Jona don't be afraid,the probe shall start with you an because of the enormity of degradation of your administration,GMD will be so exhausted after probing that he won't have time probing another ex. cool cool so let your rat ,abi na heart be at (mama pee)peace wink wink

1 Like

Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by fairheven: 2:43am On May 29, 2015
desunit:

so you can be patient for the past wounds to heal, but can not be patient for the present wound to heal.
You need serious help.

No sir, we sure can't be patient because he already had enough "patient" in the person of " mama pee " cool cool
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by bunmititi(f): 3:02am On May 29, 2015
jonathan must be probe.
probe all them okpolo-eye, iwealla, wetin be there name again, all of them.
Re: Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan by monex(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
xreal:

he sabi do party.
he too like ogogoro.
he too like food.

abeg, Buhari should probe the amoumt Aso Rock spent on dinner alone in the past 6 years.

do you know how much Aso rock has spent on Dinner between 2015 - 2021?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Teacher, Saida Kaita Dies / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.