Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity (19937 Views)

My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Epi: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2009
michelin89:

At this point i am afraid to even ask you the kind of guys you like.
I am looking for a VIRGIN who is financially stable (because i am not going to support him), can cook, a good dresser, must be taller than me (above 5'5) smart, intelligent, loves to laugh, into movies and a hard worker.  Ahww, now that was ez. So if you know of any, please send him my way.  Please, Please. . . .ok, I am begging.   wink
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2009
I am looking for a VIRGIN who is[b] financially stable[/b] (because i am not going to support him), can cook, a good dresser, must be taller than me (above 5'5) smart, intelligent, loves to laugh, into movies and a hard worker. Ahww, now that was ez. So if you know of any, please send him my way. Please, Please. . . .ok, I am begging. Wink
How can someone be financially stable?. Girl, wealth is like a visitor, it can come and leave any minute.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Clairette(f): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ Jamace.
Hmm. These gurls are now in trouble. They have been exposed for some naughty inquisitive guys who will want to confirm their virginity. God have mercy on my innocent gurls.

You stole those words from my mouth.

They've got to be more bold n cautious the ever cos " These gurls are now in trouble"
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by yam: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2009
micheline 89

you can still be proud like those virgins if u are not, ALL U NEED TO DO IS TO STOP HAVING SEX UNTIL U ARE MARRIED AT LEAST U CAN TELL UR MAN I STOP HAVINF SEX IN 20009.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2009
yam:

micheline 89

you can still be proud like those virgins if u are not, ALL U NEED TO DO IS TO STOP HAVING SEX UNTIL U ARE MARRIED AT LEAST U CAN TELL UR MAN I STOP HAVINF SEX IN 20009.

Thank you, eh!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by AloyEmeka9: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2009

The least you can do is to learn how to place zeros in mathematics instead of dissing women. It's 2009 and not 2000 + 9. grin grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by debosky(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2009
If you are serious I can express the ticket to you but PLEASE don't accept it if you are not attending. One of my friends is begging me for the ticket. If you are joking let me know now. In that way I'll give it to my rich spoil friend.

You are not a virgin. By looking at the male pics on this forum, only one fellow has the "virgin look". . .no one else.
How can you tell I am not a virgin?

I have been keeping myself for you o! cheesy Abi you don't believe? I won MR VIRGINITY last week, Dr. Otapiapia checked my 'kini' and found it had never experienced a woman's body. cheesy

I need that ticket, just come along and let us have a good time. wink
epi:

I am looking for a VIRGIN who is financially stable (because i am not going to support him), can cook, a good dresser, must be taller than me (above 5'5) smart, intelligent, loves to laugh, into movies and a hard worker.  Ahww, now that was ez. So if you know of any, please send him my way.  Please, Please. . . .ok, I am begging.   wink
*dancing alanta*

I am your husband! cheesy Tall and segzy fagin.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by tope2000(f): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2009
debosky:

I am your husband! cheesy Tall and segzy fagin.

Abeg comot 4 hia b4 i call busy_body tongue
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by debosky(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2009
SHHHH! Tope I just dey play naw. tongue
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Epi: 12:29am On Feb 18, 2009
tope2000:

Abeg comot 4 hia b4 i call busy_body tongue
Hi Tope"

Hope all is well with you and your family. A favour please - Can you "test" Debosky for me and let me know if he's a virgin. me nah trust him undecided Thanks in advance and may God Bless you. kiss
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Epi: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Since you are not a guy, I will conclude that your decision to choose the former is based on sentiments and not how good they look. Furthermore, I think you'll have to be an alaaye to choose those virgins over the pretty lady you are talking about. They don't even come close.
The women mentioned above may be pretty but are not the paragon of beauty for black women at least in my books. Just because they are movie stars is not enough to qualify them as the best black women can do when it comes to beauty. Bimbo Akintola is the shortest woman I've seen in my life.Lol,  I call her mrs Aki na paw paw and she's one of the best actresses in Nigeria but nowhere near Michelin in terms of beauty. I do not support dissing the young ladies anyway, as a matter of fact, I suggest we take it out on Dr Ekemode for taking advantage of these unsuspecting lovely ladies and not the ladies themselves.
  Troublemaker.  The point i am trying to make here is - Micheline is no raving beauty/drop dead gorgeous gyal, so who is she to call the three (3) virgins ugly.  We are all beautiful in our own ways.  LEAVE THE VIRGINS ALONE

Aloy.Emeka:

Girl, wealth is like a visitor, it can come and leave any minute.
cheesy  True that
debosky:

SHHHH! Tope I just dey play naw. tongue
suh you nuh fi serious?? every time i get my hopes up about a guy, it falls.  ***Ahhwww, sigh*** Well i guess Tope nuh fi "test" you again. 
*sob* heartbreaker *sob*

Guess I'll contnue to look for my virgin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by debosky(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2009
Epi no oh! busy_body wants me, but I think I need you to show me true virgin love. cheesy

I am still an untouched virgin. wink
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by sarahTbag: 2:46am On Feb 18, 2009
, good looking!!!!! grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 3:37am On Feb 18, 2009
michelin89:
@ debo

I can say you and I are the wisest of all mods. Others, especially mukina, still has a lot to learn in life.  Grin Grin

Ha! I laugh at the comical but unfeigned arrogance in this statement! Just because you share a "scorched earth" view on morality does not make you wise!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 4:14am On Feb 18, 2009
Some questions on my mind:

1. Why all the scorn directed at the virgins?
2. Are the women bitter because they lost their virginity to lowlifes?
3. Are the men bitter because they wanted brand new cars (who doesn't?) but had to settle for old, beat-up and worn-out cars? (Pun mosdef intended!)
4. How clueless are those who point to anal sex as the sexual preference of these virgins?
5. Are they aware the relative statistical rarity of women who only prefer anal sex?
6. How is it bad to encourage virginity?
7. What is wrong if more of our girls stay away from premarital sex, on their own volition?
8. How is it difficult to see the correlation between abstinence and virginity in a given population?
9. Are the worn-out and beat-up cars just angry that the brand news cars have what they've thrown away, and are being praised for keeping theirs?
10. Are the drivers of these worn-out and beat-up cars just expressing their frustration at being unable to buy/afford a brand new car when they needed one?

We should celebrate that in an age where used-cars salesmen are willing to sell you anything that moves to make a buck, that there are still people out there upholding the fine tradition of showing you, not necessarily flamboyant, but unblemished, no-dent, clean, simple, elegant, no history of being flooded, factory-fitted, solid, clean-title cars!

I'm buying a 2009 Audi TTS this summer!
Sorry, not interested in the 2003 Toyota Camry!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 4:27am On Feb 18, 2009
smooooooth:
abeg make una sharrap. what makes most of una fine pass this girls if not for una artificial make up. the pageant is to promote virginity and naturality, so it wld have been stupid to have heavy make ups on their faces, those girls dnt look bad. if any girl doubts me hia, then upload a pic of you without make up. make we see whether this internet no go scatter.

this pageant is a good thing, it will encourage more girls to keep their virginity so they can be part of it. it is sending a positive signal to the young ones. i support them.

and its not because they've not had opportunities,like most of y'all think, they have only being able to exercise self control and restrain, what most of una lack. berra bury your head in shame instead of embarrasing your selves even more.

Preach on!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by osisi2(f): 4:30am On Feb 18, 2009
RichyBlacK:

1. Why all the scorn directed at the virgins?
3. Are the men bitter because they wanted brand new cars (who doesn't?) but had to settle for old, beat-up and worn-out cars? (Pun mosdef intended!)
4. How clueless are those who point to anal sex as the sexual preference of these virgins?
5. Are they aware the relative statistical rarity of women who only prefer anal sex?
7. What is wrong if more of our girls stay away from premarital sex, on their own volition?
8. How is it difficult to see the correlation between abstinence and virginity in a given population?
9. Are the worn-out and beat-up cars just angry that the brand news cars have what they've thrown away, and are being praised for keeping theirs?
10. Are the drivers of these worn-out and beat-up cars just expressing their frustration at being unable to buy/afford a brand new car when they needed one?

We should celebrate that in an age where used-cars salesmen are willing to sell you anything that moves to make a buck, that there are still people out there upholding the fine tradition of showing you, not necessarily flamboyant, but unblemished, no-dent, clean, simple, elegant, no history of being flooded, factory-fitted, solid, clean-title cars!

Are you trying to justify a man sticking his dirty perverted fingers into countless young women checking for an intact hymen as proof of virginity ?
Only in the 3rd world
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by KarmaMod(f): 4:34am On Feb 18, 2009
My respect for RichyBlack died along time ago

He has no respect for women whatsoever. So gross.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 18, 2009
RichyBlacK:

What ridiculous sets of questions, esp. number two. Sometimes I just think you people take advantage of the word "Stupid".

Are you high on something?  

Not bad to encourage virginity, but must you be awarded with something that your moral tells you to do?
I mean, c'mon, virginity awards? This is beying ridiculous!!
Must someone tell you to close your legs before you do so?

It's quite laughable that thses women actually (giggles) applied to this competition. WDH? cheesy

Are they anymore a virgin compaed to the other females who gets fingered by their bfs? undecided

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Anywas, goodluck to them. Some of them likes to keep their private life on the hush hush, while some of them like to announce it.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2009
**osisi:

Are you trying to justify a man sticking his dirty perverted fingers into countless young women checking for an intact hymen as proof of virginity ?
Only in the 3rd world

From the article: "and were examined by Dr. Ekemode".

It is my opinion that the girls were examined by a qualified professional and they entered the competition and remained in it by their own volition.

What is third world about that? Are you saying in your "first world" male doctors don't stick their fingers into female vaginas? Or are you just saying "3rd world" to remind us that Nigeria is a developing nation?

All these confused women and their views on virginity. Being a virgin is a choice and those of you who don't like it should deal with it and stop criticizing those women who don't fit into your constricted view of what a woman should be!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

My respect for RichyBlack died along time ago

He has no respect for women whatsoever. So gross.

Ha! At least it was once alive! Don't think I ever had any for you! grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by RichyBlacK(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

What ridiculous sets of questions, esp. number two. Sometimes I just think you people take advantage of the word "Stupid".

Are you high on something?  

Not bad to encourage virginity, but must you be awarded with something that your moral tells you to do?
I mean, c'mon, virginity awards? This is beying ridiculous!!
Must someone tell you to close your legs before you do so?

It's quite laughable that thses women actually (giggles) applied to this competition. WDH? cheesy

Are they anymore a virgin compaed to the other females who gets fingered by their bfs? undecided

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Anywas, goodluck to them. Some of them likes to keep their private life on the hush hush, while some of them like to announce it.

Can someone tell me the difference between those who make comments like the one above and those who criticize beauty pageants for excessively focusing on overt beauty and ignoring the many beautiful girls who know their worth and refuse to compete?

In the 21st century, a hallmark of civilization is letting people chose what they want to do without undue interference, as long as such rights do not infringe on the right of others. The girls chose to participate in the competition! It is their choice! The senseless condemnations are unnecessary!

Women who choose to remain virgins and avoid premarital sex have as much rights as those who prefer to give it away to the first dude that buys them tomtom! All those who condemn these women for the choice they made are crude, arrogant and intolerant lowlifes!

As long as we have wayward women, the condemnation of virgins will continue! However, it is important to note that many of these "virginity is so last century" women still want their daughters to be "good virgins" before marriage. Bunch of hypocrites!!!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Moyola(f): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2009
Uhmmn!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by spikedcylinder: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Funny how a beat up 1984 volkswagon can possibly try to discriminate against a 2003 Toyota Camry! The mind boggles! undecided
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by busybodi: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2009
yam:

@ busy body when i read your comment , i hissed and shook  my head at you and the manner of person you are.  What do u have that is more valuable than been a virgin, EVEN GOD RECOGNIZED THE VALUE OF BEIGN A VIRGIN AND THAT IS WHY THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD CAME THROUGH A VIRGIN CALLED MARY THE WIFE OF A CARPENTER LIVING IN AN UNCIVILSED COMMUNITY CALLED BEHTLEHEM.WHAT DO U LOOK FOR IN A WOMAN.  I DARE YOU RESPOND TO THIS.

u see,when i read dis comment of urs,i cursed the ground for ever witnessing the day a zombie was born

@topic

why should d doctors finger d girls all in d name of virginity check,watever happened to the normal virginity blood test,sm pple r having dis days
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by yam: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2009
busy_bodi:

u see,when i read dis comment of urs,i cursed the ground for ever witnessing the day a zombie was born

but to be sincere, ur comment s not worthy, read it from a neutral view, what do u have that is better beign a virgin. name them, most mariages that celebrate 20, 30 etc anniversarys are because the man propably meet the woman whe she was a virgin.i am sure u also wished u were one if not because of peer group.

evem the the so called tu face acknowledged virginity in his song,it is hard to imagine but i know u are out there
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by debosky(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Can someone tell me the difference between those who make comments like the one above and those who criticize beauty pageants for excessively focusing on overt beauty and ignoring the many beautiful girls who know their worth and refuse to compete?

In the 21st century, a hallmark of civilization is letting people chose what they want to do without undue interference, as long as such rights do not infringe on the right of others. The girls chose to participate in the competition! It is their choice! The senseless condemnations are unnecessary!

Women who choose to remain virgins and avoid premarital sex have as much rights as those who prefer to give it away to the first dude that buys them tomtom! All those who condemn these women for the choice they made are crude, arrogant and intolerant lowlifes!

As long as we have wayward women, the condemnation of virgins will continue! However, it is important to note that many of these "virginity is so last century" women still want their daughters to be "good virgins" before marriage. Bunch of hypocrites!!!

Richy what are you going on about?

You guys really need to get off this 'they are bitter because they are not virgins or did not get virgins' line. It's so old and played. That can only work with someone who thinks the ultimate part of a woman is the sliver of flesh between her legs. Of course virginity is preferable, no one here has said otherwise, but when you think the only way to reward that is through a 'pageant', then you are entering the realms of the utterly ridiculous.

I can understand giving 4 year olds a treat for brushing their teeth, but an award for virginity? That is both insulting and denigrating to women as a whole, and is nothing but encouraging people to continue to have an unhealthy, IMBALANCED view of what sexual behaviour is appropriate or not.

No one has said the 'virgins' are engaging in anal sex, since we didn't have the opportunity to stick fingers where the sun don't shine. cheesy What you miss out is the underlying principle. If the aim is to PROMOTE sexual uprightness/abstinence till marriage, then why focus ONLY on hymen condition alone when it cannot give you the full picture?

Promote self esteem and proper decision making. Don't award people for a physical state that could change a few hours later. Don't define someone by the status of their hymen. Beauty pageants are even permissible to some extent as there is an attempt to merge beauty with intellect and other abilities.

Why are you going on about rights when no one said that virgins/virginity should be outlawed? Are you sure you are responding to this thread or some warped conception that the 'virgins' are being condemned?

This is another symptom of the undue emphasis on vaginal state placed by misguided people.

As you clearly mentioned, this is the 21st century, 'senseless' condemnations as you call them, are allowed as long as they do not involve doing harm to the other party. The 'virgin' queen is celebrating her award as we speak, I hope she didn't ride on a horse though, cos that might ruin the precious hymen and lead to her imminent dethronement at the next 'examination'. cheesy

With all the shouts about virginity in Nigeria, we have more AIDS, STDs and illegal abortions than other nations not placing the same emphasis. Confused people that don't know what their problem is.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by YungDoc(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2009
haaaaaaaaa ol boy the girl no try-no wonder she is a virgin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by mckaycee(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2009
Why everybody dey make noise about virginity, respect ko, abuse ni. Dem tell una say virgin dey make home, make family or keep a man?
Better make I marry non virgin wey go make my house be home to me than virgin wey go turn my house to war front.
As for these 43? virgins, I zip my mouth.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by nana(f): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2009
busy_bodi:

Chei! LMAO! That's a classic one! grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by Moonstone(f): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
Chei! Are you kidding me? What are the criteria for this pageant? This is not a good title to carry cos most of us don't grow up thinking 'I want to be Miss Virginity'. That said. . . did they say Miss Virginity has to look so local? I don't trust that doctor sef, I am sure some of them bribed their ways through.

I believe Virginity is a state of mind so all this is complete rubbish.

Not all virgins are good. I know for a fact that my friend is such a b***h and the virgin thing has not gotten her a husband at 27 even though she's seriously looking. It's all good though cos there is no man in sight yet. It's actually kinda laughable. cheesy
Re: Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity by amaikama(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2009
Wowo girls are all virgins but the beautiful ones are quick in discharging thier virginity before they are brandish as wowo !!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Who Ought To Name A Child ? / My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.