Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published (30864 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 3:33am On May 28, 2015
We hear Buhari is drwing up a 19 man list for his cabinanet

Can u draw up a list for fun and see how close or whio is closest to the actual list when its available.....portfolio not important

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
10 Mrs Adefuye (outgoing deputy governor).

7 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by echeprecious: 3:41am On May 28, 2015
wud be rite back...
*runs back 2 thread............(panting)*
knew I wud make it.

Am not really sure of anyone else making DAT list oh! cus I can't vouch how sincere they are except 4 my humble self.......... So BaBa.... consider me 4 #minister of women affairs.

#yawning.........*very hungry*
is DAT d feeling u get when ur plot of land comes 1st?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Polithiefcian(m): 4:05am On May 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Osama10(m): 5:10am On May 28, 2015
Out of 200 million Nigerians, why must we keep on recycling politicians?

We need new ideas.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by fashoo2010(m): 5:18am On May 28, 2015
No list is official yet, let's wait till he send d list to house b4 guessing each portfolio
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Jardon08(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2015
Alh. Hassan El-badawy will be a Minister from Yobe State

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2015
Festus Keyamo and pat Utomi are from Delta State, how possible can both make the list in the present reality?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Code213: 7:07am On May 28, 2015
Osama10:

We need new ideas.

Do you want Trainee-Ministers, or people who can hit the ground running?

43 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2015
my own prediction goes thus
lawan-senate president
gbajabiamila-speaker
moguno-deputy speaker

fashola- works and transport
chief bisi akande-labour and productivity
rotimi ameachi-commerce and industry
prof tam david west-petroleum
pat utomi-finance
justice isa salami- justice
ezekwesili-education
lai mohammed-information

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Damikevin(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http:// tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by oluspencer(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2015
49cents:
We hear Buhari is drwing up a 19 man list for his cabinanet

Can u draw up a list for fun and see how close or whio is closest to the actual list when its available.....portfolio not important

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi

He said across the 6 geo political zones... Where are the northeners here?

9 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2015
oluspencer:

He said across the 6 geo political zones... Where are the northeners here?

There are still Ninie slots left I don't know much of northern technocrat

2 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2015
fashoo2010:
No list is official yet, let's wait till he send d list to house b4 guessing each portfolio

Sure but is just to measure the people's choice or wish coincides with that of GMB
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by lizu4chizu(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2015
All mallam with em cattle

Non of my business
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Importguru(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2015
Must Fix - Ameachi, BRF

Meanwhile
SEE Photos: Former president Jonathan & wife at Thanksgiving Service today=>>http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/photo-former-president-jonathan-wife-at.html
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 30, 2015
ksdwedi:
1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi

[
What of AMAECHI?[/b]

I want technocrats & people with records of performance & character not a die-hard politician

11 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by ayusco85(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

You may list at least 10
Mine
1. Goodluck Jonathan
2. Bode george
3. Reno omokri
4. Gani adams
5. Femi fani kayode
6. Okonjo iweala
7. Alison madueke
8. Dame patience jonathan
9. Dumbo namadi sambo
10. Doyin indomie brain okupe

Fixed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by MeAndYou(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by emeuzo(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2015
1) Me (minister of change)
2) fashola
3) Oby
4) rotimi
5) Father Mbaka
6) Ogbonnaya Onu
7) Bakary
8.) kwankwaso
9) Ngige
10) mama taraba
11) pat otomi
12) fayemi
13) muazu( d traitor)
14) Jega ( d plotter) tongue
15) Shekau ( minister of defence n terrorism)
16) obasaNJO (minister of agriculture) hehe
17) late decamped PDP members (minister of border patrol)
18) Abba (Inec chairman or minister of election/rigging)
19) they know themselves!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by colossus2: 1:28pm On May 30, 2015
Una too dey disturb una self angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by MeAndYou(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2015
Oby, Amaechi, Ngige, current Agric minister and all those anti GEJ crews come to mind.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
Wait a minute

At least 7 out these 10

Abdulahi Dasuki.... petroleum

Izikel Newton........Health

Chima Onuegbu..... information

Oghene Kevwe......regional development

Abubakar sambo Dagashi...works and trans

Shagari muktar... Defense

Munago Bright..... mins of Justice

Kolawole adenyinka..... Agriculture

Bolaji Adedeji adebayor..... Finance

I beat u, this is the most likely list
(70% sure)

Crazy NL, I just manipulated thes names that do not exist.
Lol

Like my post if u feel me!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by colossus2: 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by efilefun(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
Fashola
Donald duke
Fayemi
Dele momodu
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by lacasa: 1:30pm On May 30, 2015
Hakeem baba ahmed frm Kaduna
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by yoribo: 1:31pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=iuweiwd post=34246670][/quote]

AMACHI IS ONE OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF APC JUST LIKE TINIBU THEY DON'T NEED APPOINTMENT, THEY SHOULD BE BEHIND THE FRONT LINE AND DIRECT THE CREW MEMBERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by marjson(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2015
Osama10:

We need new ideas.

GOD Bless u.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by alaoeri: 1:31pm On May 30, 2015
Amaechi must make the list, sikena.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos / Rebecca Ogbuewu Resigns As Umahi's Commissioner For Women Affairs / Sanwo-Olu Gives Security Guard A Mini-Bus After Being Asked On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.