Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published (30899 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by laurel03(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2015
.All I know is Buhari regime will better than Obj/Gej regime

4 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 30, 2015
99 % will fail
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Haywhey: 1:33pm On May 30, 2015
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:
We hear Buhari is drwing up a 19 man list for his cabinanet

Can u draw up a list for fun and see how close or whio is closest to the actual list when its available.....portfolio not important

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
10 Mrs Adefuye (outgoing deputy governor).
20%

2 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by olalekan1(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

Can u draw up a list for fun and see how close or whio is closest to the actual list when its available.....portfolio not important

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
Bakare and ezekwesili may not get appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by victorazy(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi: minister of FCT

3 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by uzo200(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
for real? meanwhile every slowpoke forming blogger look at this silly blog. http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com check my signature to find and outstanding emptiness...
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Segadem(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
op ,out of your suggested 10 nominees, nobody from northeast ,north central and north west,
in mtn voice, your suggestion is not allow pls try again later.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by tohpahz(f): 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
Ohhhh..chim o.. angry
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by holyokoto(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi

You did not include any Malam

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by boxypane(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
oluspencer:

He said across the 6 geo political zones... Where are the northeners here?

Where u put d remaining 9??
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Rilwayne001: 1:38pm On May 30, 2015
1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Ibrahim sanni
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
10. Amaechi
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Haywhy99(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2015
I see Bisi Onasanya making d list. His recent resignation is suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by holyokoto(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
Patience Jonathan - Min of Tourism

Asari Dokubo - Min of Defence

Diezani Madueke - Minister of Works

Ingozi Iweala - Minister of Defence state

IBB - Min of Petroleum

James Ibori - Min of Finance

Yakubu Gowon _ Min of FCT

Namadi Samba - Niger Delta affairs

Shehu Shagari - Minister of Current affairs

GEJ - Speaker

Reuben Abati - Minister of Justice

FFK - Minister of Info

Obasanjo - Senate President
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Mishydoo(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2015
Amechi- Niger Delta Affairs

Fashola-Works

Donald Duke-Tourisim
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by ohzee(f): 1:43pm On May 30, 2015
I hope he looks for seasoned technocrats and not put square pegs in round holes

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Mintek: 1:44pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi

This team as formidable as it looks could only come to fruition if there were no groups called Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), and the likes.

How many of you knew there was anyone named Alhaji Joda before Buhari pulled him out of nowhere to head his transition committee?

A lot of Nigerians will be shocked in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by wealthinfos(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2015
ksdwedi:
1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi

What of AMAECHI?

Ask am very well. Where were these names when the DG Buhari Org. & the General of Comonsense revolution was facing the heat from both presidency, Mbu, Wike & Mama Peace? If i have my way, Amaechi should be on the first number of any ministerial list. And i know Buhari will not even make mistake about this

4 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2015
holyokoto:

You did not include any Malam

They have run to be governors

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
wealthinfos:

Ask am very well. Where were these names when the DG Buhari Org. & the General of Comonsense revolution was facing the heat from both presidency, Mbu, Wike & Mama Peace? If i have my way, Amaechi should be on the first number of any ministerial list. And i know Buhari will not even make mistake about this

Cab he deliver............expectation is sky high
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by IYANGBALI: 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
oluspencer:

He said across the 6 geo political zones... Where are the northeners here?
are they Nigerians? grin
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by mosmartini(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
No any Hausa Man. Your list is incomplete
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 30, 2015
I can assure you that Buhari has no need for Tunde Bakare. He will not be picked for anything.

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 30, 2015
1. Babatunde Raji Fashola 2. Professor Falola (geography department, Bayero university kano) 3. Former deputy governor of lagos state during Fashola's regime 4. Kwankwaso (kano) 5. Pat Utomi These are the honest people i can vouch for.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 30, 2015
1. Babatunde Raji Fashola 2. Professor Falola (geography department, Bayero university kano) 3. Former deputy governor of lagos state during Fashola's regime 4. Kwankwaso (kano) 5. Pat Utomi These are the honest people i can vouch for.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2015
Though I never supported Buhari and will not support him yet, I only nominate Barth Nnaji and Fashola. Barth Nnaji and Fashola should handle both the energy and power ministry together. Buhari should merge the both ministries.

BY THE WAY, HE SHOULD TAKE THIS ADVISE FROM ME AS AN IGBO MAN: STAY AWAY FROM ROCHAS OR ANY LIST HE SUBMITS. THAT MAN IS A CON AND JAZZ MAN! HE WILL DO YOU THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE! BUHARI, ROCHAS WILL EITHER CONVINCE OR CONFUSE YOU. STAY AWAY FROM HIM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

2 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by seangy4konji: 1:57pm On May 30, 2015
lol
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 9jatatafo(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2015
Why take paracetamol for another man's headache?
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by ddippset(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
very funny you think Rotimi amaechi will not be in. Amaechi is the biggest scape goat for the Jonathan ouster and the most hated man in the niger delta today. Even if buhari was the devil himself, he'd compensate amaechi richly. I think he will be a minister. Even if gmb wanted only 5 ministers, amaechi makes it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Killings In Nigeria: Fulani Group Asks Buhari To Listen To Obasanjo’s Advice / Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.