Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan (27452 Views)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Oil Scarcity / Strike Action: More Facts Emerge As The Dust Settles / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by dondo83(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2015
Gej and blame games... i wonder how he relates with his immediate family when a man cannot take responsibility of his failure for once!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by tociano009(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by boolet: 7:06am On May 28, 2015
I agree with you. Pls you may now bow out dishonourably.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Beremx(f): 7:07am On May 28, 2015
Jonathan- doing the blame game since he assumed office as president.
Less than 24hrs,your tenure ends. That's what I am happy about.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by sinizia: 7:09am On May 28, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Which party has been leading the country for the past 16 years? So which other government should he probe, Labour government? AGPA? When people call you myopic and childish now you will vex, you can't simply see evil and call it evil, and I bet you have relatives suffering the mismanagement of the country if you are not directly suffering it yourself, yet you are too shortsighted to see the connection between that and the choices you continue to make.

You can only call me myopic when you are dumb and pathetic. Atiku, Fashola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Aregberascal, Rochas, Saraki are PDP leaders right? Have you forgotten Buhari said Abacha is not corrupt? Can count the billions of dollars he looted? They don't deserve to be probed because they are in APC? Nigga spare your inconsequential sermons. undecided BS!!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by J3da: 7:12am On May 28, 2015
A man was in his jeep, he got to the Kano traffic,
he looked up and
he saw a man flying an airplane, he said" how i
wish, if I will reach up to this level so i can avoid
kano traffic, when he looked behind he saw a
man in a small car praying to God to give him a
jeep to avoid the heat, As that one looked up he
saw another man in a motorcycle (Okada) also
praying to God to give him a small car because
the sun is too much.
Another man was trekking across the bridge also
praying for God to give okada to avoid crossing
the bridge all the time, As he walked down he
saw a cripple also praying for God to give him
legs so that he can cross the bridge without
wheelchair, As the cripple was praying he saw
ambulance
passing by and the person inside also praying for
God to give the dead body life and take away the
two legs. Moral Lesson:
No matter your condition always
give thanks to God.
If you are grateful to God today,
just take 2seconds of your time and "LIKE IF YOU ARE THANKFUL"

14 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by fyneboi79(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2015
Yeye man! Go back to the creeks and fish. And you can drink and smoke all day cos no one requires ur brain power. And you don't have any grin
But you made history as the most useless and most ridiculed president ever grin

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Psalmmie001(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2015
We don hear.. Sha pack Ur load comot..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 7:18am On May 28, 2015
GEJ its enough just go back home...arrest people you no gree...expose them you no gree...rather you dey cry...I am tired..if only you were dealing with people for the right reasons no one would curse your rulership...now every tom dick and harry blames you even for the wrongs of past leaders..if a few are trying to sabotage your right to rule or undermining your right to rule thereby putting a hundred and fifty million nigerians to severe hardship then I think you should get rid of them...

GEJ I am tired...

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Hammefeez: 7:21am On May 28, 2015
shoro niyen? ......... Hee heeeeee! When will this Jesus of Otuoke start to accept everything under his watch? I'm sure he will one day disown his children..........abii..... If you can't control everything under you as a leader why in the first place did you seek to be there?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

HOW CAN BIAFRA AND NIGER DELTA SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN WITH THESE TYPE OF LEADERS? JONATHAN IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NIGER DELTA AND WE CAN ALL SEE THE LEVEL OF IMCOMPETENCE AND TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION EMBEDED IN HIM. I HOPE THE IGBOS WILL STOP FOAMING AT THE MOUTH CONCERNING THIS BIAFRA. THEY NEED TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA SO THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS CAN SHOW THEM WHAT LEADERSHIP MEANS cool

Irunoobo/searching4lovee same user grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Neplusultra(f): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
Abeg am getting weary of all dese man's lamentations! Do and hand over pls!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by portaableg(f): 7:24am On May 28, 2015
They use fuel scarcity to sabotage, they use boko haram to sabotage, they use water to sabotage, they use electricity to sabotage, they use APC to sabotage, they even use my wife Dame to sabotage. Mr Sabotage. I encourage people to vote wisely, they did and. All you gave was sabotages. Adios

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by litaninja(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2015
Beht you didn't even have a government to start with

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by dagbolu1417: 7:26am On May 28, 2015
Oga Jona na wizard hunting ooo... Just go already.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Bibol(f): 7:27am On May 28, 2015
A leader that cannot take responsibility is simply no leader at all
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by teadrake(m): 7:28am On May 28, 2015
A filthy mouth they say will not utter decent language. You sabotage your government when you disclose the existence of an untouchable cabal,when you promoted corruption by SAYING " Stealing is not corruption" So unfortunate!!!!! lest I forget sir,your name will undoubtedly, go down the line as the worst President Nigeria ever had.Good morning fellow nairalanders, how readiness for tomorrow inauguration?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Jedix(m): 7:28am On May 28, 2015
Nice
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by idithlove(f): 7:29am On May 28, 2015
Goodbye biko
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nigeriasam: 7:30am On May 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
That has been what they are doing for long, to sabotage your administration but God dey. Thank God u are going back home to rest and keepon ignoring insults from people the way you have been doing. God bless Jonathan.
u never had a govt in control. Always shifting blame. May Nigeria never produce ur character as president again. NEVER EVER.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by midasbliss(f): 7:31am On May 28, 2015
Shey 2moro na handover?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 7:31am On May 28, 2015
Mr President, it's over already! God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by adconline(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2015
Always blaming everybody but himself.
Chibok girls missing-someone just sabotaging ur govt.
BH- a ploy by ur enemies to sabotage ur govt.
Depletion of foreign reserves- governors are to be blamed because they demanded for ECA to be shared.
ASUU strike-lecturers are too greedy and hell bent on sabotaging ur govt.
Phone with King of Morrocco that never happened- somebody was lying and wanted to smear my govt.
Subsidy Cabals.. They wanted to sabotage my govt but gave additional 90 licenses to them to keep sabotaging us.. Ifeanyi Uba and Otedola are my sabotaging pals.
Excuse galore coming to an End in 48hrs

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 7:33am On May 28, 2015
This man, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious! Seriously Janus-Faced and Thoroughly conscienceless!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 7:33am On May 28, 2015
Finally, we have revealled in the above statement the complete and utter collapse of efficiency of the PDP govt.

For the last 16 years( remember this problem did not start with GEJ, but he did nothing about it)...PDP has failed to revive our refineries. We have gone down to all of them having 30% capacity....while our fuel is refined outside the country. We have had continuous vandalism of our pipelines, while nothing has been done about the massive looting of the fuel, and the messing up of the Niger Delta environment. We have had massive waste in the name of maintaining a subsidy that has no long term economic benefit.

And inspite of the constant mismanagement, no apology,not even a sense of remorse for the suffering Nigerians are going through. Just a cry of sabotage.

What sabotage? Your Govt did not do its job well.Don't talk to us about sabotage.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Positiveminds(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2015
DaBullIT:
This guy nor dey shame?

Them tell you say school girls miss you say na lie

Them tell you say NIS recruitment kill people you dey aso rock dey chop 10 million naira food per month

You carry your mouth take tell people say Dem must vote for you

Your wife still open mouth say make them stone anybody wey talk change

Kòkòrò tón j'èfó ara èfó ló wà

Na you do you

Shut you accursed midget, we all know it was a deliberate ploy to sabotage Jonathan's administration. Reality will soon done on you scumbags.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by lovelife206(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
That has been what they are doing for long, to sabotage your administration but God dey. Thank God u are going back home to rest and keepon ignoring insults from people the way you have been doing. God bless Jonathan.

Don't you think it will be wise an kind of you to move with him back to Otuoke an be his mistress.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by tuasefemi(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2015
Jonathan been talking like a dumb azz right from the day one to the very last minute!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 7:36am On May 28, 2015
AmucheJane:

Will you people wake up and realise that this is not about tribe, but competence?

We are all suffering....and you are here praising incompetence. We have no light, our refineries are all bad, our security is terrible, nonperforming ministers have not left office.....and you are here praising incompetence?

The War ended decades ago. This is today. Stop excusing wrong doing.

And don't even call me a Hausa slave.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 7:38am On May 28, 2015
Positiveminds:

Shut you accursed midget, we all know it was a deliberate ploy to sabotage Jonathan's administration. Reality will soon done on you scumbags.

So it was a ploy when no money was spent on repairing refineries?

So it was a plot when nothing was done about the waste called subsidy?

Will you please stop making fun of your countrymen. We have no time for such anymore.

If APC fails....out they go.Nigerians must rise against exploitation....whatever the tribe, the religion, the cause. We must not be taken for a ride again.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 7:39am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
I think this man has a brain tumour. It is better not talking at all than always talking and passing bucks. What has this man ever taken responsibility for since he became a politician??

Tufiakwa.

Tufiakwa for GEJ. it is better he remain silent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike / FG Discovers 70,000 Ghost Workers Through IPPIS / Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.