Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan (27443 Views)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Oil Scarcity / Strike Action: More Facts Emerge As The Dust Settles / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by CeceNene(f): 7:41am On May 28, 2015
Retard be like tongue

dickrider:

undecided

HOW CAN BIAFRA AND NIGER DELTA SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN WITH THESE TYPE OF LEADERS? JONATHAN IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NIGER DELTA AND WE CAN ALL SEE THE LEVEL OF IMCOMPETENCE AND TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION EMBEDED IN HIM. I HOPE THE IGBOS WILL STOP FOAMING AT THE MOUTH CONCERNING THIS BIAFRA. THEY NEED TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA SO THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS CAN SHOW THEM WHAT LEADERSHIP MEANS cool

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by prettyeyo: 7:41am On May 28, 2015
Oga Jona, you tried your best, it just wasn't good enough! So go on..., cos I just don't wanna say all that's on my mind pleaase!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by jomoh: 7:41am On May 28, 2015
focus7:
What a baby president, always full of complains. No wonder Bisi Akande described his government as a kindergarten government.

SkyBlue1:
I can't wait to see the back of this man. Till the very end he remains an incompetent narcissist. The whole world is always conspiring against him to prevent him from applying critical thinking or solutions to problems. Please carry your excuse generating self back to your village, we want a man who can make good decisions and take responsibility for the consequences.

phlemzy:
Their Hero, Our Most Failed Leader, crying me a river. Nobody sabotage your government, it was looong sabotaged by itself. If figures of loots from your government is compared with those of previous, you will understand why yours calls for special attention.

The most annoying is that from the beginning till the end of his tenure this criminal never took responsibility for any mishap. He always had an excuse for all of his failures.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 7:44am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

HOW CAN BIAFRA AND NIGER DELTA SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN WITH THESE TYPE OF LEADERS? JONATHAN IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NIGER DELTA AND WE CAN ALL SEE THE LEVEL OF IMCOMPETENCE AND TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION EMBEDED IN HIM. I HOPE THE IGBOS WILL STOP FOAMING AT THE MOUTH CONCERNING THIS BIAFRA. THEY NEED TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA SO THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS CAN SHOW THEM WHAT LEADERSHIP MEANS cool

It isn't only Biafra and Niger Delta that have those type of leaders.

It also includes other regions including yours.

And they persist because you Nigerians love your crumbs leadership. You do not love development, industry and honesty. You just want your crumbs delivered to you at the right time every morning.

Better awake....and deal with the exploiters in your midst, all of you.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by PStacks(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2015
Since Day One, Jonathan has been causing Problems for himself, even on his last days in office he's still causing more problems for himself..

What's his problem talking about probe.. He shouldn't even have mentioned it, anyway, now he has mentioned it, the probe won't be witch-hunt, it would be thorough even down to 1960, they will probe every govt but probing must start from the most recent,

When Buhari Probe Jonathan Finish, then he probe Obasanjo, then Abdulsalam, then Babangida.. You will tell me if 8 years won't pass on probing Jonathan alone..

Useless Otuoke man.. Worst President Ever..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 7:44am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

It isn't only ''Biafra and Niger Delta'' that have those type of leaders.

It also includes other regions including yours.

And they persist because you ''Nigerians, Biafrans, and Deltans'' love your crumbs leadership. You do not love development, industry and honesty. You just want your crumbs delivered to you at the right time every morning.

Better awake....and deal with the exploiters in your midst, all of you.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by mathskill: 7:49am On May 28, 2015
Gej always giving excuses,always blaming.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by eleko1: 7:49am On May 28, 2015
Temitemi1,Oremumu,severalsnake,barMan, come out,NL don woundjure una 'heroine'.The man is indeed a clueless one.Govt by confusion/error

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by dokunbam(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2015
yimikaa:

Uninstalling jona 99.89% complete
grin
yimikaa:

Uninstalling jona 99.89% complete
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by bengems(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2015
It's so true because if you look at It the otherway, Labour refuses to go on strike when masses are suffering fuel scarcity. The president of Labour Congress should account for it! Nonsense! angry angry

Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk for your ground breaking tutorials

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by san316(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2015
After weeks of silence on a very serious crisis in the country, this is the best he's got to say.

I have always hated GEJ, so I'm not hurt by this.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by newmaonza: 7:56am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

Take a look at Nigeria since 1960 and you will eat ur words.......What has the hausas and yorubas contributed to the growth Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by lomprico(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2015
Positiveminds:

Shut you accursed midget, we all know it was a deliberate ploy to sabotage Jonathan's administration. Reality will soon done on you scumbags.
Yeah u r right, a deliberate ploy to sabotage his govt. But is he not the commander in chief? Why is he not using his rightful, legal powers to stop the nonsense? For crying out loud this man is the president! He acts as if he is under someone's control, this is not tolerance or patience anymore but pure stup¡dity! angry the guy too fall hand abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Sibrah: 7:56am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
I think this man has a brain tumour. It is better not talking at all than always talking and passing bucks. What has this man ever taken responsibility for since he became a politician??

Tufiakwa.
It is a regional trend.

They tell u Lagos is more developed because Some persons pack all the money go.
Our land is not developed because of other region stealing our oyel

It is a finger pointing mentality deeply rooted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by indiraserv: 7:57am On May 28, 2015
Always a victim ,never an active participant! Hian....
Can't deal abeg!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by leanalyst: 7:58am On May 28, 2015
phlemzy:
Their Hero, Our Most Failed Leader, crying me a river. Nobody sabotage your government, it was looong sabotaged by itself. If figures of loots from your government is compared with those of previous, you will understand why yours calls for special attention.
If he is our most failed leader, where does obasanjo rank on dat list? That is our most failed leader.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by PStacks(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2015
midolian:
Abeg no forget to delete the set up after uninstalling grin

After uninstalling and deleting the setup, them must Quarantine the system flush am with very strong anti-virus then reboot am..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by kilode100(f): 8:00am On May 28, 2015
focus7:
What a baby president, always full of complains. No wonder Bisi Akande described his government as a kindergarten government.

.,... And that is what it was.
Excuses Excuses and more Excuses.

22 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by midolian(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2015
PStacks:

After uninstalling and deleting the setup, them must Quarantine the system flush am with very strong anti-virus then reboot am..
Completely Fixed grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by emmykk(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2015
phlemzy:

Gej my hero.

Wike and fayose my role model.

Diezni madukwe my sugar mummy.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 8:04am On May 28, 2015
newmaonza:
Take a look at Nigeria since 1960 and you will eat ur words.......What has the hausas and yorubas contributed to the growth Nigeria.

Quite a lot, son.

It was a Hausa man who started Nigeria's first sucessful war against corruption.

And it was under a Hausa man that we got more refineries built.

And, it was under a Northerners that we had such orgainsations as NYSC, NDE, DFFRI, even NDDC and so on....set up.

And before you accuse me of being a Hausa slave....the problem with Nigeria is that you people....all of you....think that you do not need to work for your money. You think that you must be on allawee from the govt for life. And when anyone of you gets into power...you take that attitude into office...to loot and loot and loot....and retire.

Which is why your Hausas sat down and allowed their leaders to chop....as did you Niger Delta people...and even the Yorubas.

Honestly, even Biafra failed because of such attitudes.

So....this time...I would like it if we got rid of such attitudes from tomorrow.Put Mr Buhari and your governor and LG chairman on notice...it is not going to be business as usual. And it would be good if you and your Hausa and Yoruba friends stopped blaming each other....because on this Planet Earth there is no such thing as the ultimate evil.

But of course...you will talk about how the Hausas have ruined the country for forty years...and how you must not be held responsible. And the Hausa will talk about how the govt is dominated by Southerners even when a Hausa is in charge .....so he must not be held responsible.

But you know what....I think it is high time people started taking responsibility. I want light, I want to buy fuel easily, and I want industrial development. Is that too much to ask for? Or are we still so lazy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by PStacks(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2015
I wonder how some people deal with themselves being a Jonathan Supporter.
This morning again, they'l wake up to another heartache..
Hero of the Clueless for the Clueless and by the Clueless..
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by philips70(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2015
Am 100% sure all TANoids on this forum and beyond must have felt serious shame watching GEJ on TV saying these things yesterday. Everything about this man are everything a leader should not be in the leadership training I did recently. Do we have to be paying for leadership training for our future presidents and high ranking leaders?

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 8:07am On May 28, 2015
Sibrah:
It is a regional trend.

They tell u Lagos is more developed because Some persons pack all the money go.
Our land is not developed because of other region stealing our oyel

It is a finger pointing mentality deeply rooted.

Indeed.

I have lived in the North for a long time...and I have heard Northerners blame others for their poverty, etc.

Ditto the South....it is other people's fault.

But the rich man building his mansion in their midst....out of their money...they cannot blame.

High time Nigerians took some responsibility. That is one of the conerstones of any strong democratic system.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by arote(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2015
sabotage indeed! with 2days go,people are still sabotaging u? ur face alone shows you are clueless

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by dammytosh: 8:07am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
I think this man has a brain tumour. It is better not talking at all than always talking and passing bucks. What has this man ever taken responsibility for since he became a politician??

Tufiakwa.

Nothing.

Even Patience's bad English is caused by opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Ijaya123: 8:09am On May 28, 2015
This fella's presidency is just an expensive mistake. May we never see his type again.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Rahmatuparker: 8:12am On May 28, 2015
Y do u always give excuses?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by M4gunners: 8:13am On May 28, 2015
Yeah this is organised Sabotage on my out going President. One can easily notice that. Since years there was nothing like fuel scarcity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Pataki: 8:15am On May 28, 2015
What a disgrace of a being. This is the same excuse he keeps spewing here and there.

Anyone remembers the Police academy incident in Lagos? "It is my enemies that want to disgrace my government on tv."

Chibok girls, Boko Haram, power sector, etc.

I am just waiting for tomorrow, and the whole world will see whether this man truly has a Doctorate degree or not.

This man called Goodluck is an enormous burden of disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by saintneo(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2015
coolzeal:
Few men holding a nation of over 170 million people on ransom and apparently, no one has gone to jail or face the book. This country is a shi*thole and a huge slap on democracy. Does that even exist?

And you want to arrest and jail someone for refusing to open his shop.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Yeah this is organised Sabotage on my out going President. One can easily notice that. Since years there was nothing like fuel scarcity.

First question....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

The current fuel scarcities began in 1990.....were quite bad in 1990-93,and even during OBJ's and Yaradua's govt were present.

Organized sabotage? No..just years of mismanagement at the NNPC...which Johnny Goode's able acolyte Dizzy did nothing to correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu At Course 25 Of The National Defence College Abuja / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room / We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.