Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan (27451 Views)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Oil Scarcity / Strike Action: More Facts Emerge As The Dust Settles / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Tvegas(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2015
This man can never stop giving excuses. Them swear for am? At least take responsibility for once. GEJ is not qualified to be a primary school headmaster so how did we get ourselves here? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by funlove: 8:20am On May 28, 2015
I love dis man for GOD sake

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Obipat(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

HOW CAN BIAFRA AND NIGER DELTA SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN WITH THESE TYPE OF LEADERS? JONATHAN IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NIGER DELTA AND WE CAN ALL SEE THE LEVEL OF IMCOMPETENCE AND TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION EMBEDED IN HIM. I HOPE THE IGBOS WILL STOP FOAMING AT THE MOUTH CONCERNING THIS BIAFRA. THEY NEED TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA SO THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS CAN SHOW THEM WHAT LEADERSHIP MEANS cool
. DId u think u have made any sense? Yoruba like u. GEJ is Nigeria leader not igbo or Biafra leader. We have competent men. Ur mouth though! Painted like ashawo wey wan go work

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by olanshi: 8:21am On May 28, 2015

Excuses everyday, a true leader will defend his nation and his people with everything! And will face consequences of every actions! You are NEVER an HERO

No thanks to you and your administration. We will remember you as a failed government, ONE Spanner lost!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Wolfbrother(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
That has been what they are doing for long, to sabotage your administration but God dey. Thank God u are going back home to rest and keepon ignoring insults from people the way you have been doing. God bless Jonathan.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-rCzewOtIINA/U-ze_wIEIcI/AAAAAAAAEMU/ukcgJTRZ7xM/s1600/confusedgirl.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by smajatt(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2015
coolzeal:
Few men holding a nation of over 170 million people on ransom and apparently, no one has gone to jail or face the book. This country is a shi*thole and a huge slap on democracy. Does that even exist?

my man you dey fall my hand... question is are we even practicing democracy in the first place? angry

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 8:24am On May 28, 2015
Once He have spoken twice have I heard that GEJ is the Hero of Peace in Africa mostly in Nigeria.

Haters shall keep on hating themselves while President GEJ will keep on serving Nigerian with His best knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Cutest9gerian(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Which party has been leading the country for the past 16 years? So which other government should he probe, Labour government? AGPA? When people call you myopic and childish now you will vex, you can't simply see evil and call it evil, and I bet you have relatives suffering the mismanagement of the country if you are not directly suffering it yourself, yet you are too shortsighted to see the connection between that and the choices you continue to make.
so because pDp has been ruling,criminals in apc should not be probed?what are you sayin mr man Need i tell you that d'same Apc has a lot of pdp persons in them that hv ruled this country for more yrs than you cn think of...just a case of Old wine in new bottle and you are screamin change..
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by latola05(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2015
obinoral1179:
Baba will probe them for you...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Pataki: 8:29am On May 28, 2015
Very irresponsible comment from a highly dysfunctional irresponsible goat who calls himself a President Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by millionaireman: 8:29am On May 28, 2015
And you were sleeping when people you govern organized the fuel scarcity to sabotage your government.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 8:30am On May 28, 2015
Obipat:
. DId u think u have made any sense? Yoruba like u. GEJ is Nigeria leader not igbo or Biafra leader. We have competent men. Ur mouth though! Painted like ashawo wey wan go work

ur mama
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by otemanuduno: 8:31am On May 28, 2015
midolian:
Abeg no forget to delete the set up after uninstalling grin
omo, o badt gan grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by ooshinibos: 8:35am On May 28, 2015
Jonathan ,Jonathan , Jonathan , how is sabotage possible ? ...you are the president and should be in control ..you lost control of the oil marketers by your incompetence ..always blaming people for your error .....it is only in Nigeria that we have this oil issue , countries that don't even have crude oil have no scarcity , BYE BYE SIR ,

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2015
eleko1:
Temitemi1,Oremumu,severalsnake,barMan, come out,NL don woundjure una 'heroine'.The man is indeed a clueless one.Govt by confusion/error
Temitemi1 has gotten tired of calling Jonathan his hero, and Fayose his role model. He hardly posts again.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by tiger28: 8:38am On May 28, 2015
leanalyst:

If he is our most failed leader, where does obasanjo rank on dat list? That is our most failed leader.
at least Obasanjo did a great job of cancelling ALL our external debts and left almost 40 billion dollars saved up before the drunkard stupidly decimated our savings to almost half. I don't really like OBJ but we must give that to him as a better manager. He even fired some of his ministers and EVEN his IGP Tafa Balogun who even happens to be his tribeman all because of corruption. In the twilight of his administration, this Drunkard fired more people than during his WHOLE administration. Something he could've easily done long ago. Abeg Waka sharp jor!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Obipat(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

ur mama
. She is fine, do u want to speak with her? Ofe. Mmanu
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Keky(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2015
But your SALARY and ALLOWANCES were not SABOTAGED, funny Man. Na to dey blame others for your failure.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by steve6: 8:45am On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

I swear, any memory shouldn't be left angry grin

if truely you dont want any memory to be left, then you must not only delete d setup but also format the hard drive(and I dont mean "quick format" ooo!) and reinstall the OS. Lol !
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Cossette: 8:47am On May 28, 2015
excuses, refusing to take responsibility and passing the buck till the very end...thank God its over
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
focus7:
What a baby president, always full of complains. No wonder Bisi Akande described his government as a kindergarten government.
His government is more like caricature.

No wonder he was called a hero cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by coolzeal(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2015
saintneo:

And you want to arrest and jail someone for refusing to open his shop.
The most fraudluent and corrupt elite shop in Nigeria. Are you that clueless?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by peegirl(f): 8:51am On May 28, 2015
Always playing the victim,, pls go away with your 'never prepared for anything' attitude. Snail President
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by M4gunners: 8:52am On May 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

First question....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

The current fuel scarcities began in 1990.....were quite bad in 1990-93,and even during OBJ's and Yaradua's govt were present.

Organized sabotage? No..just years of mismanagement at the NNPC...which Johnny Goode's able acolyte Dizzy did nothing to correct.
Good at least you knew it started since 1990 thank God it didn't started in 2011.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by gbishman: 8:53am On May 28, 2015
GEJ, for once in ur life act like a man and take responsibility
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 8:57am On May 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Good at least you knew it started since 1990 thank God it didn't started in 2011.

And we hoped GEJ would have done something about it.

Because...that is why he was elected into office.

But no.....he did nothing.....and he allowed Dizzy and company to continue with the mess that is the NNPC.

And all those people blowing up pipelines, and such....are they not from Johnny Goode's backyard....and the excuse is that they are merely claiming their allawee (at the expense of others).

Leaders solve problems. They do not give excuses for not solving them.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by bappahman: 8:57am On May 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Temitemi1 has gotten tired of calling Jonathan his hero, and Fayose his role model. He hardly posts again.
No electricity/ fuel for Gen to charge his phone

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by 9jatatafo(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2015
Oga Jona you are just too weak and slow for my liking. You are the President of this nation, I am amazed that few marketers ran this nation down for good 3 weeks and you could not do nothing. I am shell shocked! You have nothing to loose so I expected you to be ruthless in dealing with these bad eggs called marketers. No wonder Prof Wole Soyinka called you a SLOWPOKE and that is exactly what you are. Don't cry me a river GEJ, just go and leave this nation as you have ruinned everything. Posterity will judge you with your snail-speed action of doing things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by emmasky90(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2015
fashoo2010:
Must GEJ always blame people for his misfortune...probably no time again for him to set up another committee... Dis guy ought to have stop talking in public

Yesterday was children's day
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by M4gunners: 9:05am On May 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And we hoped GEJ would have done something about it.

Because...that is why he was elected into office.

But no.....he did nothing.....and he allowed Dizzy and company to continue with the mess that is the NNPC.

And all those people blowing up pipelines, and such....are they not from Johnny Goode's backyard....and the excuse is that they are merely claiming their allawee (at the expense of others).

Leaders solve problems. They do not give excuses for not solving them.
And you never hoped that godfather of Ota would've done that before now? For me i was hoping for that since he was the first person to governed nigeria under PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 9:06am On May 28, 2015
Instead of u to issue a statement to Nigerian masses apologising for the incompetency of ur government to tackle fuel scarcity at a record time u r there mouthing rubbish ....u couldn't even give us hope nor issue some words of encouragement stating how u intend to tackle scarcity naso u talk say BH na to destroy ur govt later u come talk way BH dy inside ur government. 6years later u never those BH wey dy inside ur neither have u tackled the insurgent.... cry-cry ....thank God u r gone. ...I done dy feel the wave of change already.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by kinibigdeal(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2015
SkyBlue1:
I can't wait to see the back of this man. Till the very end he remains an incompetent narcissist. The whole world is always conspiring against him to prevent him from applying critical thinking or solutions to problems. Please carry your excuse generating self back to your village, we want a man who can make good decisions and take responsibility for the consequences.

Those that sabotage is government will also face such problem, probably by then you understand better. He remain a hero whether you like it or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan / Ahmad Lawan’s Display Of Ignorance Of Electoral Act - This Day / Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.