Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan (27453 Views)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Oil Scarcity / Strike Action: More Facts Emerge As The Dust Settles / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by darqly(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ put the X in Excuse grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by SkyBlue1: 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
sinizia:
GEJ tell us another story because any sane person know the evil cabals are all fighting to tarnish whatever is left of your reputation. But they won't succeed. Your records are there and a week madness and conspiracy theories will never wipe them off!!

This is season of probing, let's see if Buhari will probe only PDP and watch all hell let loose in this country.

You can only call me myopic when you are dumb and pathetic. Atiku, Fashola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Aregberascal, Rochas, Saraki are PDP leaders right? Have you forgotten Buhari said Abacha is not corrupt? Can you count the billions of dollars he looted? They don't deserve to be probed because they are in APC? Nigga spare me your inconsequential, dumb, one-sided sermons. undecided BS!!

Answer the simple question. Which party has been leading Nigeria for the past 16 years? Or are state governments now in charge of federal ministries which set the policies and tone for NNPC, EFCC, etc? You see why I say you are myopic?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by sinizia: 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Answer the simple question. Which party has been leading Nigeria for the past 16 years? Or are state governments now in charge of federal ministries which set the policies and tone for NNPC, EFCC, etc? You see why I say you are myopic?

Yet you can answer mine? Didn't expect you to anyways, hypocrisy runs in your veins.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by SkyBlue1: 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

Yet you can answer mine? Didn't expect you to anyways, hypocrisy runs in your veins.

What a joker you are, but don't worry your folly is out there for all to see. Let me break down the first question to ever be asked in our exchanges which is there for all to see (regardless of your copy and paste nonsense on the first page):

Who has been running Nigeria for the last 16 years, has it been APC? Has it been Labour? Has it been AGPA? Did any of these parties set the tone or policies for NNPC, or EFCC, or federal ministries that direct how education, anticorruption fight, etc are run? Did any of these parties appoint IG or have control over the police in a country where the federal government controls the whole police force? Did any of these parties appoint federal ministers or govern over the petroleum ministry or set financial policy for government? Did any of these parties produce commanders-in-chiefs responsible for the army that was meant to be fighting boko haram but ended up having to fight internal military corruption instead? This is why I call you a joker and what a big one you are.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
Positiveminds:

Shut you accursed midget, we all know it was a deliberate ploy to sabotage Jonathan's administration. Reality will soon done on you scumbags.

You've got shiit for brains, positive mind joor scumbag mind ni Òdènsín

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP / Uzodinma Gives Out 2,700 Phones & Cars At The Hope For Imo Concert (Pix) / Shittu Stopped From Sharing Buhari/osinbajo 2019 Campaign Hats At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.