Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,357 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan (27450 Views)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Oil Scarcity / Strike Action: More Facts Emerge As The Dust Settles / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Babaji111(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2015
We've heard enough from you and your people, Mr President. But action is all what Nigerians ever wanted.

Thank God, 24 hours can make Nigeria a CHANGE nation, God willing.

Thanks for everything, Nigerians will never forget your 'good works' and 'good lucks'
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 9:17am On May 28, 2015
In Shaggy's voice, *wasnt me*
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by kinibigdeal(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2015
Phinity318:
Instead of u to issue a statement to Nigerian masses apologising for the incompetency of ur government to tackle fuel scarcity at a record time u r there mouthing rubbish ....u couldn't even give us hope nor issue some words of encouragement stating how u intend to tackle scarcity naso u talk say BH na to destroy ur govt later u come talk way BH dy inside ur government. 6years later u never those BH wey dy inside ur neither have u tackled the insurgent.... cry-cry ....thank God u r gone. ...I done dy feel the wave of change already.

When fuel scarcity was rampant during obasanjo administration so obasanjo too was "incompetent" the change you clamour for his here, you will soon understand better. Probably when this change go otherwise, you will understand better!!! As from tomorrow we are all expecting dollars to go back to N1 as promised, petrol to reduce to N40/litres, power to stabilize within 6months even though there are vandals, it doesn't matter the change is here to monitor every vandal, refinery of 6years to be built within 2years, Bokoharam to be eradicated within 2weeks, global oil price that have fall will be stabilize by GMB as promised etc if the above promises are not met as promised, GMB will be regarded as clueless and dull.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Crieff(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2015
It was delightful reading all the comments on this thread except for some few comments by peeps definitely sharing genes with Mr Goodluck Excuses Jonathan.

Good riddance to uber bad rubbish!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Chiaka(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2015
for sure! was a deliberate action. Thanks God Capital Oil saved the situation!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by AnanseK(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2015
Haba Jonathan

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by lexy2014: 9:27am On May 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
That has been what they are doing for long, to sabotage your administration but God dey. Thank God u are going back home to rest and keepon ignoring insults from people the way you have been doing. God bless Jonathan.
So what did d President do 2 all these saboteurs? Are they more powerful than d president?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by TopHand: 9:27am On May 28, 2015
Mumu president, yeye man, when fire was burning where were you?, during the crisis absent president, negative president absent without leave, stupid man just sitdon in complete silence, after problem solved mumu show face begin dey talk rubbish, harvest helper always showing face for chop time, GEJ nigeria don vex for you
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by loashi(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2015
I believe in due tym,those people holding us captive will ans 2 d God dat seeth all,sometyms I wonda if wht people do sometyms tink or believe it doesn't have repacautions...karma z real
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by tunde1200(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2015
You speak my mind bro thanks.

Always full of complains. No wonder Bisi Akande described his government as a kindergarten government.

He is leaving us with huge foriegn debt, no light,no fuel,bad rail system, bad economy due to lack of power generation.

He has made history indeed.

IzonOwei:
GEJ its enough just go back home...arrest people you no gree...expose them you no gree...rather you dey cry...I am tired..if only you were dealing with people for the right reasons no one would curse your rulership...now every tom dick and harry blames you even for the wrongs of past leaders..if a few are trying to sabotage your right to rule or undermining your right to rule thereby putting a hundred and fifty million nigerians to severe hardship then I think you should get rid of them...

GEJ I am tired...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by tunde1200(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2015
cryExactly

170m people was hold ransome for some days due to petroleum cabal BS.
Also in power sector too he can't do them anything.
Judiciary system really need complete overhauling.

Who dare try this in SA na jail staright but here na ranking for them.

TopHand:
Mumu president, yeye man, when fire was burning where were you?, during the crisis absent president, negative president absent without leave, stupid man just sitdon in complete silence, after problem solved mumu show face begin dey talk rubbish, harvest helper always showing face for chop time, GEJ nigeria don vex for you
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by AbubakarIM: 9:38am On May 28, 2015
idiot by who?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by shammah1(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2015
He won't mind them. He will really rest. Leading Nigeria is the most difficult thing to do in Africa
AmucheJane:
That has been what they are doing for long, to sabotage your administration but God dey. Thank God u are going back home to rest and keepon ignoring insults from people the way you have been doing. God bless Jonathan.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by lexy2014: 9:46am On May 28, 2015
Chiaka:
for sure! was a deliberate action. Thanks God Capital Oil saved the situation!
Yes sweetheart, it was deliberate but what did d president do about it? Are the saboteurs more powerful than d president and C-in-C?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 9:46am On May 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

When fuel scarcity was rampant during obasanjo administration so obasanjo too was "incompetent" the change you clamour for his here, you will soon understand better. Probably when this change go otherwise, you will understand better!!! As from tomorrow we are all expecting dollars to go back to N1 as promised, petrol to reduce to N40/litres, power to stabilize within 6months even though there are vandals, it doesn't matter the change is here to monitor every vandal, refinery of 6years to be built within 2years, Bokoharam to be eradicated within 2weeks, global oil price that have fall will be stabilize by GMB as promised etc if the above promises are not met as promised, GMB will be regarded as clueless and dull.
O ye of little faith
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by acemiliano(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2015
fyneboi79:
Yeye man! Go back to the creeks and fish. And you can drink and smoke all day cos no one requires ur brain power. And you don't have any grin
But you made history as the most useless and most ridiculed president ever grin
In 007 voice''The world is not enoug''(Uwa ezuoke)
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by MevsU(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
This man never accepts to b @ fault when he fails to act.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2015
saintneo:

And you want to arrest and jail someone for refusing to open his shop.
That shop is a different kinda shop. License was given. If he doesn't want to open the shop, simply withdraw his license. There are many serious people lined up to receive such licenses.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2015
smajatt:

my man you dey fall my hand... question is are we even practicing democracy in the first place? angry
Bros, u too don fall hand na... the earlier we know we ain't ready for democracy, the better for us. My guy, democracy ain't for Nigeria. #SIMPLE FACT

#teammilitaryregime
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 10:05am On May 28, 2015
In fact, you're very funny.
midolian:
Abeg no forget to delete the set up after uninstalling grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Reptyle(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2015
Even at the 11th hour, President Jonathan still doesn't get it.

As always, he makes everything that befalls Nigeria and Nigerians about himself. He sees every situation as a ploy to bring down his government and adopts a "siddon look" posture until the issues escalates.

That was how it happened with the Boko Haram crises, the Chibok girls, the ASUU strike and now the current fuel crisis. Even if you conclude that the issues are attempts to "sabotage" government, shouldn't a responsible government move to rescue the situation and evolve proactive measures to forestall future occurrences?

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by lezz(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

HOW CAN BIAFRA AND NIGER DELTA SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN WITH THESE TYPE OF LEADERS? JONATHAN IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NIGER DELTA AND WE CAN ALL SEE THE LEVEL OF IMCOMPETENCE AND TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION EMBEDED IN HIM. I HOPE THE IGBOS WILL STOP FOAMING AT THE MOUTH CONCERNING THIS BIAFRA. THEY NEED TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA SO THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS CAN SHOW THEM WHAT LEADERSHIP MEANS cool
How long will it take for people to realize the current geo-political arrangement and socio-economic integration has forever dealt a blow to secession in Nigeria.

The igbos will be unwilling to actualize Biafra not after all their investments and business interests across the breath of the nation. Besides not every section of the niger-delta is soft with the idea of Biafra.

The south-west have an advantage in geography but their kinsmen in kwara and kogi(?) will face a problem.

The North isn't as united as it used to be; i really do not think the middle belt will be comfortable with a northern country.

so, a better arrangement under ONE STRONG, POWERFUL NIGERIA is our best shot at greatness

NB: There's no leadership quality brag-worthy in Nigeria by any tribe or regionn
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Nobody: 10:56am On May 28, 2015
M4gunners:
And you never hoped that godfather of Ota would've done that before now? For me i was hoping for that since he was the first person to governed nigeria under PDP.

So, you insinuate that I am a supporter of Obasanjo, that my calling Jonathan to order means I excuse Obasanjo's incompetence?

Good morning...and please do not excuse wrong. I never do.....and I am annoyed you think I do.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by IYANGBALI: 10:56am On May 28, 2015
Few hours to go,thank God we booted you out. You are a disaster,never again will someone like you find his/her way to our seat of govt
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by rukkyland(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2015
YOU CAN PUT THE BLAME ON ME.. MR JONAH
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by silvernus0: 11:12am On May 28, 2015
I DNT BODER READING THESE LONG STORY BUT I TINK THIS CLD B TRUE BC POLITICIANS CAN DO ANYTHING, D FUEL AND D ELECTRICITY OUTAGE OVER A WEEK NW AS REPORTED COULD BE A SABOTAGE TO MAKE THE PPL WISH HIM OUT QUICKLY, JUST TO FAUSTRATE , BUT JONATHAN DOSE NOT KNW HW TO MANAGE SITUATIONS ON TIME DATS ONE OF HIS PROBLEMS.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by M4gunners: 11:13am On May 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So, you insinuate that I am a supporter of Obasanjo, that my calling Jonathan to order means I excuse Obasanjo's incompetence?

Good morning...and please do not excuse wrong. I never do.....and I am annoyed you think I do.
Oh sorry i now retrieve the statement. We are on the same lane.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by gbishman: 11:17am On May 28, 2015
And u call urself a president, a president that is bullied and blackmailed my marketers. Wow
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by saintneo(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
That shop is a different kinda shop. License was given. If he doesn't want to open the shop, simply withdraw his license. There are many serious people lined up to receive such licenses.
Yes, the license was given but it has its regulations; however, this license does stop the operator from suspending its operations. Also, this license does not state the minimum limit for transactions. Furthermore, a business entity has the right to do its business as it pleases as far as it is within the law. Let's stop limiting ourselves to rules, our government must encourage competition.

coolzeal:
The most fraudluent and corrupt elite shop in Nigeria. Are you that clueless?
Same in America, England, China, Russia, etc. There are no saints anywhere except in HEAVEN. Corrupt elite manipulate everything, businesses, jobs, etc; we need to encourage competition and innovation.

-------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Conveying of petroleum products is mostly done using Road transport. Why don't we encourage rail transport? Why don't we encourage pipeline transport? Ensure that different entities do not monopolize the methods - example Dangote should stick to a particular mode of transport.

I hope Buhari finds this solution.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by Hope15: 11:36am On May 28, 2015
Which government? The outgoing or the outgone?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by leanalyst: 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
tiger28:
at least Obasanjo did a great job of cancelling ALL our external debts and left almost 40 billion dollars saved up before the drunkard stupidly decimated our savings to almost half. I don't really like OBJ but we must give that to him as a better manager. He even fired some of his ministers and EVEN his IGP Tafa Balogun who even happens to be his tribeman all because of corruption. In the twilight of his administration, this Drunkard fired more people than during his WHOLE administration. Something he could've easily done long ago. Abeg Waka sharp jor!
My brother obasanjo remains on top of that least until someone worse comes along. He started the ball rolling for all you saw. He cancelled nothing and did notin.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan by angelsing(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
Did they also sabotage him when he goes on dancing a day after scores of his citizen died in a bomb blast....When we he come to term that is lack of leadership quality cost him his re-election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election / APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges / Bola Tinubu and Shettima In Osun State For Gubernatorial Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.