Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President (22901 Views)

Buhari Depart 4 N'Djamena,Chad 2 Attend Inauguration Of President Idris Deby(pix / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by gnykelly(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2015
hack4fun:

you get blog.I dey interested
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nakuza(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2015
He is welcome, forgiveness all the way, lets play big African brother.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Geesanni: 3:23pm On May 28, 2015
SAI,WHO SAY MK S/A PPLE COME DIS FORUM,U THERE HAVE D EFFONTERRY TO TELL ME U APOLOGISE,MY DEAR FRND CHIKE DAT WAS KILLED AT PRETORIA WUD RESURRECT AGAIN because D MOST RETARDED PPLE IN D HISTORY OF BLACK HAD JST LOOSE THEIR SENSES ND AFTER REGAININ IT BACK TINK " JST SORRY CUD SOLVE D PROBLEM".STILL ON D WATCH MK I CATCH ANY S/A PERSON 4 CORNER,I GO SND AM GO WHERE CHIKE WENT TO.BARBARIC ND MOST RETARDED BLACK COUNTRY IN D WORLD.ZUMA ND UR KING ARE IDIOT(AND WHO TOLD U RE AFRICANS,U ARE LESS AN AFRICAN,AFRICANS ARE NOT IDIOT LIKE U PPLE PORTRAY UR SELF,MAYBE U RESEMBLE UR MASTERS
mommyice:

SA's Citizens did apologise, like me, there were numerous marches held to say 'NO TO XENOPHOBIA' . Please we are all Africans, lets do this together and live in PEACE once again
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OohLalah(f): 3:34pm On May 28, 2015
dapipson:
President of xenophobia in my Dear country? Anyway lets forgive him

If we have stomached the president of drug dealing and yahoo yahoo when he came to SA, then you just have to deal with it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OohLalah(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
omoharry:
What is he coming to do?...pretender.why dine with your enemy and smile at the same as if all is well between the two countries. Terrible president just like his xenophobic citizens.

Drugs kill more people than xenophobia, if we are terrible then multiply that by a million and that's how dispeakable your presidents and his citizens are. You are the hypocrites here pretending to be spotless when you are rotten to the core, have caused more grief world over. Better for Asia they have started slaughtering your hypocrisy. Go figure?

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by whitecat1: 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
He's welcome to Nigeria!

The would be fools to cause any trouble will be behind bars while he's at the state dinner with Buhari!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OohLalah(f): 3:43pm On May 28, 2015
Thatitan234:
good... SayNoToXeNOphobia

#Saynotodrugdealing #Saynotoyahooyahoo! #Saynotoxenophobia
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OohLalah(f): 3:44pm On May 28, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
I do hope the xenophobia dies completely with this visit...

That is so ignorant! Is Zuma the perpetrator of the xenophobia attacks?
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by CSTR2: 3:46pm On May 28, 2015
OohLalah:

#Saynotodrugdealing #Saynotoyahooyahoo! #Saynotoxenophobia
Are you not tired of all these xenophobia talk?
Btw, i think i finally remember your old moniker, BLUIVY.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OohLalah(f): 3:48pm On May 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

These south Africans are just too heartless, we don't want him here

Don't be dummb! First fetch your drug dealing internet schamming brothers in SA. You can do whatever to Zuma and await heaven falling on all your people in SA. tongue
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 28, 2015
OohLalah:

F.UCK SA
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Do you lack comprehension skills or how did my statement translate to the jibberish you put up here...
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OohLalah(f): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Are you not tired of all these xenophobia talk?
Btw, i think i finally remember your old moniker, BLUIVY.

No am not tired. Why would I when Nigerian aren't tired of their hypocricy? You people have really blown this xeno thing out of proportion as if you are without blemish and that's my problem. You remembered? Good for you, you get a gold star!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OohLalah(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
dondemex:
F.UCK SA

you're such a succker!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by ransomed: 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
NANS can only bark but, can never bite. Abeg park well...
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 28, 2015
OohLalah:

you're such a succker!
Lick my ass
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OohLalah(f): 4:05pm On May 28, 2015
dondemex:
I Lick my ass

I figured lipsrsealed
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
OohLalah:

I figured lipsrsealed
So can you please get the f.uck off my mentions...
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
pauladonis:
IMLTHO, south africans ugly die, want proof?, look at zuma once again.
trying so hard to be funny!, Taye Taiwo, Taribo West, Olesugun Obasanjo? What do they have in common? Typical ugly Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:

I'm telling you, I don't know where those people originate from cos dia wowo no get part two, and their women got zero fashion sense angry
ha ha ha, this is clearly envy or hate speaking! You really can't be serious,, you think you can compete with South African women? Some of the continent's most beautiful women? Sorry dear Nigerian women are'nt all that, very average at best !n-fact many of you lack soft feminine features, you are more masculine , you resemble men,! Ha ha ! Go home and bleach your skin or just shut if you don't have anything better to say

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 4:39pm On May 28, 2015
mommyice:

SA's Citizens did apologise, like me, there were numerous marches held to say 'NO TO XENOPHOBIA' . Please we are all Africans, lets do this together and live in PEACE once again
You are really wasting your time here sisi, these people don't know what they want i ytell you If Nigerians had their way you would be apologising for the same thing in the next millenium forget it, it's worth it

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by PunkyOh(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:

I'm telling you, I don't know where those people originate from cos dia wowo no get part two, and their women got zero fashion sense angry

LMFAO. Have you looked in the mirror, sheboon?

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 4:50pm On May 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Forget them,Naija people reason like they left school at 3rd grade, there's no independent thinking here, they all yapp, yapp the same nonsense like programmed sheep, I mean blaming Zuma for the Xenophobic attacks it's no different to blaming the Real Madrid president for Ronaldo missing the penalty kick

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 5:01pm On May 28, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO. Have you looked in the mirror, sheboon?
Ouch! ha ha ha! She should ask her brothers who see "women" for the first time once they go South!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by PunkyOh(f): 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Ouch! ha ha ha! She should ask her brothers who see "women" for the first time once they go South!

She better ask somebody! The nerve! Rhaa!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by lezz(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Do you lack comprehension skills or how did my statement translate to the jibberish you put up here...
grin i thought i was the only one who noticed.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 28, 2015
Please give NANS a bone!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by lezz(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
trying so hard to be funny!, Taye Taiwo, Taribo West, Olesugun Obasanjo? What do they have in common? Typical ugly Nigerian
The true breath taking South african women are the racially mixed ones.

As for the undiluted zulu, aghrr, those ones are grace with uncommon formlessness cheesy grin grin.

But they got that trademark butty going for them grin
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by ceejay80s(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Don't be dummb! First fetch your drug dealing internet schamming brothers in SA. You can do whatever to Zuma and await heaven falling on all your people in SA. tongue
He goat claiming to be she goat, register with more female moniker, wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 8:55pm On May 28, 2015
lezz:
The true breath taking South african women are the racially mixed ones.

As for the undiluted zulu, aghrr, those ones are grace with uncommon formlessness cheesy grin grin.

But they got that trademark butty going for them grin
Mixed race people , constitute 8% of South Africans and, according to you only 8% is beautiful, the remaining 92% excluding your white gods is made up only of ugly Zulu people "Lol, Utter nonsense of course!

Er Go To durban, the stranglehold of the Zulu, you will come back with your jaws, wide open Anambra villager! Such is the beauty of the women there, I don't know if it's the coast, or the weather down there, but dammnnn!

Head to the Cape check out. Xhosa women, amongst the most beautiful in the continent,

Swazi women, my god! Just check the pics of reed dance and see if you'll spot any ugly person,

Sotho, Tswana, Venda women etc , South African women are beautiful convince yourself otherwise, even your countrymen who've been down South have attested to this many times here on Nairaland, You don't even know anything about SA that much is clear hence everything is Zulu this Zulu that, not everything in SA is about Zulu people! the very same Zulu wil showl any Nigerian woman flames when it comes to the looks department

By the way it's not only Zulu women who are shaped nicely it's a general shape of South African women

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2015
lezz:
grin i thought i was the only one who noticed.
Na wa oh!...

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OohLalah(f): 12:31am On May 29, 2015
ceejay80s:

He goat claiming to be she goat, register with more female moniker, wasted sperm

I can feel your pain dearie, truth hurts! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari / The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / River State Should Be Part Of The South East since Igbo have 6 governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.