Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President (22771 Views)

Buhari Depart 4 N'Djamena,Chad 2 Attend Inauguration Of President Idris Deby(pix / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by lezz(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Typical nonsense! The most docile and slow of the black race ha ha ha really? Ok Mr "Civilization" since you are very smart answer this riddle, ...what do you call a country which has an abundance of fuel but experience fuel shortages? Ha ha ha!,! still busy with generators in the 21st century, talk about being slow!

Stop fooling yourself, South Africans ultimately freed themselves from Apartheid whether you like it or not, there's a reason we have likes of Biko, Luthuli,etc people who actually died for our liberation. Nigerians never died for our freedom, stop giving yourself credit you don't desreve it's boring, even our Government doesnt recognize your so-called "role"stop already

You run shht? really? Where? Lol! , You really think our women are fixated with you flattheads don't you? Well Youguys are regarded as ugly by our women or sinister, 5 people marry Nigerians you now run shht ha ha ha, You can't run your own shhthole and yet you run foreign lands? Gimme a break!
I know your response will fall short of logic.
Let's begin from the top: All of Africa fought for your docile, tactless asses. Your deaths doesn't cur it. Are you a daft ? You want Africans to be slaughtered like rams like the Anglo dutch slaughtered your in Soweto before we get recognised. read up nigeria-south Africa relations online and get a quick 5 minutes education before we get into details.

Our fuel shortages was a strike for political points. Surely you know all about strikes- miners?

The generator issues are just a trademark of our superior tenacity and makeup over you. For with that generator we have produced Africa's largest economy and middle class.

Your docile zulu are still at the rock bottom of the economic pool while the 5% Anglo dutch hold the land and economy and your tree-hoping and cave-dwelling Zulus are looting the shops of hardworking foreigners blind. THAT'S WHAT I CALL REAL SLOW AND DULL.

You say 5 southie women marry Nigerians and we over blow it. Tell me dummy, is it 5 women that formed UNWISA United Nigerian Wives In South Africa ?

The average Zulu is an uncouth Savage too barbaric and slow to take advantage of the huge infrastructural and economic advantage the Anglo dutch has built for over 300 years, but after 21 years your infrastructure are decaying and rotting, economy is static load shedding has made South Africans to be sleeping with candles
as tiny Mozambique now supplies you electricity..
The ANC still provide Pampers for overgrown Zulu gorrilas that's why none you can work hard and your women despise you.
Other Africans came and show them what real men look and act like.

Sissy Zulu.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by pauladonis(m): 3:23am On May 30, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You call me Ugly and You call yourself an Adonis, in Naija what an irony, ha ha!

well i don't blame you if your ugly ass can't figure it out that adonis was and is a noun in my context, not an adjective...
lame ass SouthAfrican taught by ugly unskilled teachers...
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by pauladonis(m): 3:31am On May 30, 2015
LeUglySudAfricaine, or whatever da ffucck you are, don't you remember the saying ''Don't wash your dirty zulu linens on NAIRAland''... you can't convince a Nigerian that SouthAfricans ain't the ugliest of Africans both physically and at heart.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 9:59am On May 30, 2015
pauladonis:

well i don't blame you if your ugly ass can't figure it out that adonis was and is a noun in my context, not an adjective...
lame ass SouthAfrican taught by ugly unskilled teachers...
Please don't embarass yourself, I am product of África's top University, where A Nigerian Univeristy does not even feature in the top 20, Go check Naija's literacy rate before exposing yourself ugly Adonis
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
pauladonis:
LeUglySudAfricaine, or whatever da ffucck you are, don't you remember the saying ''Don't wash your dirty zulu linens on NAIRAland''... you can't convince a Nigerian that SouthAfricans ain't the ugliest of Africans both physically and at heart.
I don't have to convince you, your flatthead brothers down south are already convinced! Ha ha
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 10:50am On May 30, 2015
lezz:
I know your response will fall short of logic.
Let's begin from the top: All of Africa fought for your docile, tactless asses. Your deaths doesn't cur it. Are you a daft ? You want Africans to be slaughtered like rams like the Anglo dutch slaughtered your in Soweto before we get recognised. read up nigeria-south Africa relations online and get a quick 5 minutes education before we get into details.

Our fuel shortages was a strike for political points. Surely you know all about strikes- miners?

The generator issues are just a trademark of our superior tenacity and makeup over you. For with that generator we have produced Africa's largest economy and middle class.

Your docile zulu are still at the rock bottom of the economic pool while the 5% Anglo dutch hold the land and economy and your tree-hoping and cave-dwelling Zulus are looting the shops of hardworking foreigners blind. THAT'S WHAT I CALL REAL SLOW AND DULL.

You say 5 southie women marry Nigerians and we over blow it. Tell me dummy, is it 5 women that formed UNWISA United Nigerian Wives In South Africa ?

The average Zulu is an uncouth Savage too barbaric and slow to take advantage of the huge infrastructural and economic advantage the Anglo dutch has built for over 300 years, but after 21 years your infrastructure are decaying and rotting, economy is static load shedding has made South Africans to be sleeping with candles
as tiny Mozambique now supplies you electricity..
The ANC still provide Pampers for overgrown Zulu gorrilas that's why none you can work hard and your women despise you.
Other Africans came and show them what real men look and act like.

Sissy Zulu.
smh, ...You still repeating the same nonsense, how did Guinea Bissau and Djibouti fight for my liberation? You are still not telling me, which makes it clear that you don't even know yourself you hear people screamimg and you join in !, ha ha ha! We will forever be greatful to countries. Like Zambia, Tanzania etc definately not Naija,,There's a reason why you didnt speak at Madiba's funeral, South Africans died and liberated themselves from Apartheid, live with it!

Ah please, África's biggest economy again? Lol by virtue of population! We all know you are África's biggest economy on paper, nothing more,! You country is in shambles, your countrymen run away from África's number 1 economy to far flung backwaters like Vietnam, and Khazkastan, Go figure!

It seems it's you who's dumb, you dont even understand sarcasm for god's sakes! ha ha! When I said it's 5 people I was simply illustrating how insignificant the number is to even claim that you are running our shht and taking our women, Do you understand now dumbo?

Of course, you gonna throw. Insults when you have nothing to say, calling people barbaric forgetting that we South Africans are also on Nairaland and you guys air you dirty laundry daily, How do you explain that stupid backward cult practices are still the norm in your country? A few weeks ago an Accounting student was kidnapped and cut apart for her organs for juju, people sell human toungues in street pavements of Anambra, and you have the nerve to tell me about barbarism and uncouthness! What hypocrisy! You people are still to backwards

Like it or not, SA blacks have made huge strides since the fall of Apartheid, today SA blacks make the biggest middle class in the country,

It's really funny hearing a Nigerian talk about Infrastructural decline lol it's clear you know SA via Google and therfore, I can't take you seriously, load shedding is there for a reason, power cuts are scheduled and we know when power is gonna go, and it's 2 to 3 hrs, don't exaggerate a situaton to satisfy your agenda, 2 new power plants are being built and by the time they are finished, you people would still be stuck with generators! África's number 1 economy for you

Of course I'll rather wear pampers provided by ANC than be failed by my Government to the point that your women are prostitutes in SA and Italy, your people drown in the Mediterrenean trying to make it to Spain, the likes of Malaysia think nothing of you, you' re basically a failed state!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by pauladonis(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Please don't embarass yourself, I am product of África's top University, where A Nigerian Univeristy does not even feature in the top 20, Go check Naija's literacy rate before exposing yourself ugly Adonis

Just shut up... you reek of insecurity, so just because you attended "Africa's top University" you ain't ugly no more? please, i don't have to attend "Africa's top university" to know that you are all ugly and you don't have self worth... one other thing is, you should really visit a psychologist...
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 1:24pm On May 30, 2015
pauladonis:

Just shut up... you reek of insecurity, so just because you attended "Africa's top University" you ain't ugly no more? please, i don't have to attend "Africa's top university" to know that you are all ugly and you don't have self worth... one other thing is, you should really visit a psychologist...
Ha ha ha you really crack me up flatt head! Enjoy the fumes hey, ha ha!

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO. Have you looked in the mirror, sheboon?

LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha, this is clearly envy or hate speaking! You really can't be serious,, you think you can compete with South African women? Some of the continent's most beautiful women? Sorry dear Nigerian women are'nt all that, very average at best !n-fact many of you lack soft feminine features, you are more masculine , you resemble men,! Ha ha ! Go home and bleach your skin or just shut if you don't have anything better to say
the problem with nigerian women is that they have this misconceived notion that they are hot.don't know where they got that idea from. perhaps the attention these ugly girls have received from sex-starved dudes gives them a very inaccurate impression that they are attractive.

poor, poor sods.
grin grin
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 11, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You see I don't have to convince when you already know, it's just your pride and jealousy standing in the way, i don't expect you to agree with me,

You can ridicule the Zulu nation as much as you like but you can never take away the rich history known and respected worldwide, Shaka Zulu was a leader comparible to Genghis Khan, and is respected worldwide to this day, it's your Fulani, Hausa history as rich? Who is the Igbo king again?

Please spare me the Miss World BS, it proves nothing! We all know it' was a glitch in the matrix, Has Miss Nigeria made the top 20 since then, or even before the win? Miss South África always makes top 20 or top 10. West African women in general lack feminine features that you see once you go South, to countries like Angola, Zim, Namibia etc and are generally agressive and masculine,like men

Tread lightly not to bring the hausas into this. The history and culture of the Zulus is no match for ours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno / Sanwo-Olu To Commission Agege Pen Cinema Bridge Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.