Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President (22746 Views)

Buhari Depart 4 N'Djamena,Chad 2 Attend Inauguration Of President Idris Deby(pix / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Aitee1: 11:35am On May 28, 2015
pauladonis:
IMLTHO, south africans ugly die, want proof?, look at zuma once again.

I'm telling you, I don't know where those people originate from cos dia wowo no get part two, and their women got zero fashion sense angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by ceejay80s(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2015
We will deal with him , let him come...
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by asumo12: 11:36am On May 28, 2015
so wat will happen?

no be NANS?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Profazeezyahaya: 11:38am On May 28, 2015
Peace is all we pray for coz Nigeria nd Nigerians at large re free nd lovin pple,u re welcm zuma!NANS sip ice water
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by luvtoyota(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2015
This xenophobic clown . Please don't enter Abuja. Oooo

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by ceejay80s(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2015
iyatrustee:
The kind security that would guard the venue of the inaguration, if a fly perch for where he no suppose, they go gun am down!

NANS should just relax and lets welcome this change together.
These south Africans are just too heartless, we don't want him here

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Captainswag225(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2015
Nans wont be able to do anything to zuma. Its just empty threats.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by darmys(f): 11:40am On May 28, 2015
i really dont know what to say.
on one hand. i know he will attend and nothing will happen.
on the other hand. i feel sad that nans is disregarded.

#May29

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by omoharry(f): 11:41am On May 28, 2015
wicked president with mean citizens...very ugly man indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by masseratti: 11:41am On May 28, 2015
NANS should please shut the F...K up,two wrongs to make a right.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2015
The same NANS that was campaigning for Jonathan? Another story, please.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by silvernus0: 11:45am On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:
NANS is a toothless bulldog!

angry
DEM DON DEY DEFEND 9JA NOW U DEY CAL DEM TUTLES BULDOG, AFTERAL EVEN UR GOV NO TAKE ANY ACTN . WATIN NAS TALK NA TRU ,DEM APOLOGISE TO MOZ AND NEGLET 9JA , DAT ONE NA FALEN OF HANDS 4US NA. NAS GAT IRONDOM SENDERS ,LOL
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by phransix147(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2015
What will that useless NANS do now? Warning: if you try to disturb the peace tomorrow ehn... Please Police take them to Ikot Akpanabia let them see hell there...
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by ThisMeansWAR: 11:48am On May 28, 2015
President of the barbarians
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by SonOfEl(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2015
Constitutionally, NANS has no authority to stop zuma, but at least, zuma now knows he has to thread carefully. Big ups NANS!

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
dapipson:
President of xenophobia in my Dear country? Anyway lets forgive him

Please, lets forgive him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Kenmoris22: 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
Nan is just a toothless bulldozer
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by RSA(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
Zuma is coming to sell you oil grin grin grin grin
You guys need help.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by SpencerLewis(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2015
iyatrustee:
The kind security that would guard the venue of the inaguration, if a fly perch for where he no suppose, they go gun am down!

NANS should just relax and lets welcome this change together.
pretty one, I support whatever u said(weda correct or wrong as long as u said it)
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by kestolove95(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
Let him come we will xenophobic him

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by otokx(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2015
He is very much welcome.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Geesanni: 1:15pm On May 28, 2015
NAIRALAND HW FAR,NA SO WE DULL 4 NAIJA NI,INSTEAD MK WE JOIN MOUTH OPPOSE ZUMA WIT NANS WE DEY SUPPORT AM, WE 4GET SO SOON,("STUPID ZUMA")CUD NT EVEN APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO NIGERIANS YET HE IS COMIN ND WE ARE WELCOMING HIM WT FULL ARM,EVEN WEN MANDELA DIED ,MOST WHITE PRESIDENT GAVE SPEECH AT D FINAL BURIAL ND SOME AFRICAN PRESIDENT EVEN DID.TO MY SURPRISE OUR PRESIDENT WAS NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE A SPEECH UPON ALL D ROLE WE PLAYED IN MANDELA'S LIFE.DAT IS D GREATEST INSULT TO NIGERIA ND D LATEST ATTACK IS A SALT ADDED TO D INJURY.SO NIGERIA STUDENT LET SAY NO TO ZUMA COMIN TO NIGERIA.LET REASON WELL ND NO JST DEY COMMENT ANYHOW 4 PUBLIC FORUM,DIS TOPIC IS VERY SENSITIVE

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by donodion(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2015
This nonsense Gbadebo and brainless, yes brainless, followers are spewing better stop NOW!!!.

President Zuma is and will be welcome to our Fatherland,Nigeria. As a representative of The ANC and South Africa as a sovereign nation.

The thuggish and cultist behaviour of few which, have always place us as Nigerians in bad light with the global press and media must be done away with.

Where was NANS when fuel crisis in the country started? Where was gbadebo and NANS when Boko Haram were slaughtering Nigerians in Northern East of Nigeria? Where was gbadebo and NANS when Nigerians became refugees even in their own land...ask the people of bakasi,.Where was gbadebo and his noisesome brigade when Polytechnic wason strike for almost 12 MONTHS? . This same boys went about protesting against a court injuction to have Diezani the petroleum minister forcefully brought before the National Assembly.

Nigerians are been ruled by thugs, cultists, lootocrat and what have you and the same are breeding vipers already. Where was NANS when fayose of ekiti slapped a presiding judge during a court procession? NANS are nothing more than attention seeking insecure youths....(perhaps TANoids have a much secure future than them) not mindful of what is in for them in the future.

Threatneing President Zuma with their foul breath, if anything should happen to Zuma peren, our brothers and sisters in SA go hear weeeeeen..........Nonsense jagbajantis !!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Geesanni: 1:19pm On May 28, 2015
REASON WT UR BRAIN ND NT UR MOUTH BRO.TWO WRONGS DOES NT MK A RIGHT
donodion:
This nonsense Gbadebo and brainless, yes brainless, followers are spewing better stop NOW!!!.

President Zuma is and will be welcome to our Fatherland,Nigeria. As a representative of The ANC and South Africa as a sovereign nation.

The thuggish and cultist behaviour of few which, have always place us as Nigerians in bad light with the global press and media must be done away with.

Where was NANS when fuel crisis in the country started? Where was gbadebo and NANS when Boko Haram were slaughtering Nigerians in Northern East of Nigeria? Where was gbadebo and NANS when Nigerians became refugees even in their own land...ask the people of bakasi,.Where was gbadebo and his noisesome brigade when Polytechnic wason strike for almost 12 MONTHS? . This same boys went about protesting against a court injuction to have Diezani the petroleum minister forcefully brought before the National Assembly.

Nigerians are been ruled by thugs, cultists, lootocrat and what have you and the same are breeding vipers already. Where was NANS when fayose of ekiti slapped a presiding judge during a court procession? NANS are nothing more than attention seeking insecure youths....(perhaps TANoids have a much secure future than them) not mindful of what is in for them in the future.

Threatneing President Zuma with their foul breath, if anything should happen to Zuma peren, our brothers and sisters in SA go hear weeeeeen..........Nonsense jagbajantis !!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by donodion(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2015
Geesanni:
REASON WT UR BRAIN ND NT UR MOUTH BRO.TWO WRONGS DOES NT MK A RIGHT
Before you will ever quote me to post a response, Boy, read and think well...Understood? read the last part of your post again and learn from your own voice.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 28, 2015
The world coming to celebrate with Nigeria I hope they won't find fault this time.... undecided
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 28, 2015
Geesanni:
NAIRALAND HW FAR,NA SO WE DULL 4 NAIJA NI,INSTEAD MK WE JOIN MOUTH OPPOSE ZUMA WIT NANS WE DEY SUPPORT AM, WE 4GET SO SOON,("STUPID ZUMA"winkCUD NT EVEN APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO NIGERIANS YET HE IS COMIN ND WE ARE WELCOMING HIM WT FULL ARM,EVEN WEN MANDELA DIED ,MOST WHITE PRESIDENT GAVE SPEECH AT D FINAL BURIAL ND SOME AFRICAN PRESIDENT EVEN DID.TO MY SURPRISE OUR PRESIDENT WAS NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE A SPEECH UPON ALL D ROLE WE PLAYED IN MANDELA'S LIFE.DAT IS D GREATEST INSULT TO NIGERIA ND D LATEST ATTACK IS A SALT ADDED TO D INJURY.SO NIGERIA STUDENT LET SAY NO TO ZUMA COMIN TO NIGERIA.LET REASON WELL ND NO JST DEY COMMENT ANYHOW 4 PUBLIC FORUM,DIS TOPIC IS VERY SENSITIVE
You are on your own. I don't fight stupid fights. Those senators and others who are supposed to oppose him are smiling and shaking hands with him.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by mommyice: 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
omoharry:
What is he coming to do?...pretender.why dine with your enemy and smile at the same as if all is well between the two countries. Terrible president just like his xenophobic citizens.

No dear, I am SAcan, but not all of us supports xenophobia

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Geesanni: 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
I CALL U BRO NO MEAN SAY NA BROS I CALL U,BRO ONLY MEAN BRODA(Y U DEY CAL ME BOI,U KNW WEDA I B UR BROS).TWO WRONG CAN NEVA MK A RIGHT MEAN SAY DESPITE D FACT DAT NANS DEY FUCKUP ALL THIS WHILE NO MEAN SAY AS DEY ONE BEGIN DEY FUNCTION SMALL SMALL MK WE COME DEY CONDEMN DEM ND DEY ALLOW THINS DEY SPOIL.(E NO MEAN SAY MK DEM NO CME TELL ZUMA SAY E FUCKUP ND E NO SUPPOSE SHOW 4 NAIJA.)E FIT B U OR UR RELATION S/A GO SHOW RACISM,NA THEN U GO COME NO SAY NA SENSE I DEY MK NOW ND NO B ABACHA I DEY SPEW
donodion:

Before you will ever quote me to post a response, Boy, read and think well...Understood? read the last part of your post again and learn from your own voice.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2015
izenco2005:
bring it on cant wait to c those beautiful Africa babies cool

with their flat breastt grin grin grin grin

and biiiig nyash
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Geesanni: 1:53pm On May 28, 2015
TWO WRONGS DOES NT MK A RIGHT(SENATORS DEY LAFF NO MEAN SAY NANS MUST LAFF TOO JAGAJAGA,NANS NA D ONLY FIGHTIN TOOLS OF OUR YOUTH ND NA D YOUTH DEY ALWAYS GO JAND GO HUSTLE MOST TIME)
tosag:
You are on your own. I don't fight stupid fights. Those senators and others who are supposed to oppose him are smiling and shaking hands with him.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by mommyice: 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
Geesanni:
NAIRALAND HW FAR,NA SO WE DULL 4 NAIJA NI,INSTEAD MK WE JOIN MOUTH OPPOSE ZUMA WIT NANS WE DEY SUPPORT AM, WE 4GET SO SOON,("STUPID ZUMA"winkCUD NT EVEN APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO NIGERIANS YET HE IS COMIN ND WE ARE WELCOMING HIM WT FULL ARM,EVEN WEN MANDELA DIED ,MOST WHITE PRESIDENT GAVE SPEECH AT D FINAL BURIAL ND SOME AFRICAN PRESIDENT EVEN DID.TO MY SURPRISE OUR PRESIDENT WAS NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE A SPEECH UPON ALL D ROLE WE PLAYED IN MANDELA'S LIFE.DAT IS D GREATEST INSULT TO NIGERIA ND D LATEST ATTACK IS A SALT ADDED TO D INJURY.SO NIGERIA STUDENT LET SAY NO TO ZUMA COMIN TO NIGERIA.LET REASON WELL ND NO JST DEY COMMENT ANYHOW 4 PUBLIC FORUM,DIS TOPIC IS VERY SENSITIVE

SA's Citizens did apologise, like me, there were numerous marches held to say 'NO TO XENOPHOBIA' . Please we are all Africans, lets do this together and live in PEACE once again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Retires Generals, Colonels And A Major over Defence Contracts / Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande / Governors Move Against Senators (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.