Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President (22776 Views)

Buhari Depart 4 N'Djamena,Chad 2 Attend Inauguration Of President Idris Deby(pix / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by 14(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2015
RSA:
Zuma is coming to sell you oil grin grin grin grin You guys need help.
Tell them, they are in trouble. they dont know that
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by RudzSA(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2015
Boko haram shud do us all a Favour nd return the gals nd take zuma , Mugabe nd mr Burundi
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by lezz(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Mixed race people , constitute 8% of South Africans and, according to you only 8% is beautiful, the remaining 92% excluding your white gods is made up only of ugly Zulu people "Lol, Utter nonsense of course!

Er Go To durban, the stranglehold of the Zulu, you will come back with your jaws, wide open Anambra villager! Such is the beauty of the women there, I don't know if it's the coast, or the weather down there, but dammnnn!

Head to the Cape check out. Xhosa women, amongst the most beautiful in the continent,

Swazi women, my god! Just check the pics of reed dance and see if you'll spot any ugly person,

Sotho, Tswana, Venda women etc , South African women are beautiful convince yourself otherwise, even your countrymen who've been down South have attested to this many times here on Nairaland, You don't even know anything about SA that much is clear hence everything is Zulu this Zulu that, not everything in SA is about Zulu people! the very same Zulu wil showl any Nigerian woman flames when it comes to the looks department

By the way it's not only Zulu women who are shaped nicely it's a general shape of South African women
grin All this long narrative prose just to convince us S.A women are beautiful ? grin

The only feature universally agreed for S.A women are the big flapping butty. the men are worse off. That's one of the reasons for xenophobia. Heard there's even an association of South African women married to foreigners grin. Insecure Zulus.

When ever you see the word Zulu in my post, just know it's my own use as a collective term for all of Zulu natal , Tswana, Bantu, Xhosa, in fact, all of black S.A. I love the primitive sound of that word. grin
Mind only Nigeria has produced a miss world beauty in all of black Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by pauladonis(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
trying so hard to be funny!, Taye Taiwo, Taribo West, Olesugun Obasanjo? What do they have in common? Typical ugly Nigerian

See, you have already agreed with me that there is nothing but ugliness where you came from... even your hearts are ugly... #AllSouthAfricansAreUgly.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 11:30am On May 29, 2015
lezz:
grin All this long narrative prose just to convince us S.A women are beautiful ? grin

The only feature universally agreed for S.A women are the big flapping butty. the men are worse off. That's one of the reasons for xenophobia. Heard there's even an association of South African women married to foreigners grin. Insecure Zulus.

When ever you see the word Zulu in my post, just know it's my own use as a collective term for all of Zulu natal , Tswana, Bantu, Xhosa, in fact, all of black S.A. I love the primitive sound of that word. grin
Mind only Nigeria has produced a miss world beauty in all of black Africa.
You see I don't have to convince when you already know, it's just your pride and jealousy standing in the way, i don't expect you to agree with me,

You can ridicule the Zulu nation as much as you like but you can never take away the rich history known and respected worldwide, Shaka Zulu was a leader comparible to Genghis Khan, and is respected worldwide to this day, it's your Fulani, Hausa history as rich? Who is the Igbo king again?

Please spare me the Miss World BS, it proves nothing! We all know it' was a glitch in the matrix, Has Miss Nigeria made the top 20 since then, or even before the win? Miss South África always makes top 20 or top 10. West African women in general lack feminine features that you see once you go South, to countries like Angola, Zim, Namibia etc and are generally agressive and masculine,like men
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 11:41am On May 29, 2015
pauladonis:

See, you have already agreed with me that there is nothing but ugliness where you came from... even your hearts are ugly... #AllSouthAfricansAreUgly.
I see you getting dizzy from all the generator fumes Igbo! GO hang!!!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by mikolo80: 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
omoharry:
What is he coming to do?...pretender.why dine with your enemy and smile at the same as if all is well between the two countries. Terrible president just like his xenophobic citizens.
Keep calm.buhari in charge now. Watch and learn how xenophobes fuckup are treated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by RudzSA(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2015
Lets be honest , Nigerians aren't the best luking . Yo gals look lyk boys .the guys luk dirty . Ghana gals got ass for days , Naija gals too.but facially the luk lyk men .serena Williams lyk
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by RudzSA(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2015
Lets be honest , Nigerians aren't the best luking . Yo gals look lyk boys .the guys luk dirty . Ghana gals got ass for days , Naija gals too.but facially they luk lyk men .serena Williams (ghana lyk ) ,Venus (Nigeria lyk). Serena sexy thou

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by lezz(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You see I don't have to convince when you already know, it's just your pride and jealousy standing in the way, i don't expect you to agree with me,

You can ridicule the Zulu nation as much as you like but you can never take away the rich history known and respected worldwide, Shaka Zulu was a leader comparible to Genghis Khan, and is respected worldwide to this day, it's your Fulani, Hausa history as rich? Who is the Igbo king again?

Please spare me the Miss World BS, it proves nothing! We all know it' was a glitch in the matrix, Has Miss Nigeria made the top 20 since then, or even before the win? Miss South África always makes top 20 or top 10. West African women in general lack feminine features that you see once you go South, to countries like Angola, Zim, Namibia etc and are generally agressive and masculine,like men

yes I heard of Shaka and the story ended in defeat which ultimately culminated into the longest enslavement in human history.

The Bini empire is the most sophisticated and advanced in African history. In fact, our 15th century art works are scattered all over western capital cities in a series of grand official theft known to humanity.

Nearly doesn't kill the bird so spare us your 10th and 20th positions in the miss world pageant. Fact is you have never made that history.

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by pauladonis(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I see you getting dizzy from all the generator fumes Igbo! GO hang!!!

and you are dying of jealousy that my compatriots are taking up all the jobs opportunities in your country... when next you come to this world, you will know better than to come as an Ugly SouthAfrican... GO hang!!!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 1:51pm On May 29, 2015
lezz:
yes I heard of Shaka and the story ended in defeat which ultimately culminated into the longest enslavement in human history.

The Bini empire is the most sophisticated and advanced in African history. In fact, our 15th century art works are scattered all over western capital cities in a series of grand official theft known to humanity.

Nearly doesn't kill the bird so spare us your 10th and 20th positions in the miss world pageant. Fact is you have never made that history.
Sure it ended in defeat but I ask why is Shaka Zulu so respected the world over? The Zulu nation is far more known that this so called "sophisticatedL Bini empire ! The fact that you won Miss World once and has never been anywhere near proves exactly my point, big population yet you fail to continously produce beauties, beautiful women in your country are scare, you are, if not non existant! Lol.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
pauladonis:

and you are dying of jealousy that my compatriots are taking up all the jobs opportunities in your country... when next you come to this world, you will know better than to come as an Ugly SouthAfrican... GO hang!!!
Don't flatter yourself, nobody wants to be a Nigerian, Nobody envies Nigerians, you are treated like shht the world over,! Unskilled South Africans from informal settlements competing for jobs with unskilled immigrants, for unskilled jobs has everything to do with economics than jealousy, it's always jealousy with you people!

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by lezz(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Sure it ended in defeat but I ask why is Shaka Zulu so respected the world over? The Zulu nation is far more known that this so called "sophisticatedL Bini empire ! The fact that you won Miss World once and has never been anywhere near proves exactly my point, big population yet you fail to continously produce beauties, beautiful women in your country are scare, you are, if not non existant! Lol.
you are mistaking the bravery of shaka to mean the sophistication and advancement of an entire group/tribe of people.

Shaka was a spear-wielding brave warrior who lost because he was the exception in a group of docile Zulus.

The Bini empire on the hand isn't down to an individual , rather to a whole group and civilization whom the dutch was described as civilized with their roads as broad as those of Amsterdam.
With the artistry of sculpture so advanced, the first Europeans were looking a signs of earlier white settlements.

Our people were building pyramids in the east before the Europeans came along, yes the UDI pyramid, they were built by the Igbos , the ones you hate a lot.

So we don't have shaka the spear-wielding warrior who lost, we have pioneers of civilization and culture unseen in African history.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by lezz(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2015
14:

Tell them, they are in trouble. they dont know that
Zuma is coming to make sure Nigeria through the APC doesn't isolate him in Africa like the PDP did, like Abacus did in 1995/6.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by PunkyOh(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

This topic is not even worth discussing because we see how "beautiful" they are right here on Nairaland. Most look manly. End of story. They don't even have sèx appeal. Wide noses & overstretched lips like that cartoon, Daisy Duck. Puhleeze! No offence but in SA, they can only compete with the likes of Susan from Muvhango & the men with Azwindini or KK. Kikiki. Those 3 will fit right in, in Naija cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

This topic is not even worth discussing because we see how "beautiful" they are right here on Nairaland. Most look manly. End of story. They don't even have sèx appeal. Wide noses & overstretched lips like that cartoon, Daisy Duck. Puhleeze! No offence but in SA, they can only compete with the likes of Susan from Muvhango & the men with Azwindini or KK. Kikiki. Those 3 will fit right in, in Naija cheesy

jesus! See finishing!

Lemme keep moving. . .
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by PunkyOh(f): 3:04pm On May 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

jesus! See finishing!

Lemme keep moving. . .

I'm sorry but the people here start the hateration. Hope you aren't offended, pal smiley
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm sorry but the people here start the hateration. Hope you aren't offended, pal smiley
not at all! I've been caught doing . . . Worse things . . . :-x

hateration?! That . . . Actually makes sense. I'm totally adding it to my vocabulary. cool
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by PunkyOh(f): 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
not at all! I've been caught doing . . . Worse things . . . :-x

hateration?! That . . . Actually makes sense. I'm totally adding it to my vocabulary. cool

Cheers wink Sipping on a cold can of haterade grin
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Cheers wink Sipping on a cold can of haterade grin
cheesycheesy
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 3:53pm On May 29, 2015
lezz:
you are mistaking the bravery of shaka to mean the sophistication and advancement of an entire group/tribe of people.

Shaka was a spear-wielding brave warrior who lost because he was the exception in a group of docile Zulus.

The Bini empire on the hand isn't down to an individual , rather to a whole group and civilization whom the dutch was described as civilized with their roads as broad as those of Amsterdam.
With the artistry of sculpture so advanced, the first Europeans were looking a signs of earlier white settlements.

Our people were building pyramids in the east before the Europeans came along, yes the UDI pyramid, they were built by the Igbos , the ones you hate a lot.

So we don't have shaka the spear-wielding warrior who lost, we have pioneers of civilization and culture unseen in African history.
oh like you qoute Miss Nigeria, as some example of the beauty of entire tribe/nation while we all knw. She was the exception

You keep embarrassing yourself showing how little you know the history of Zulu Nation, Shaka wan't the exception, not by a long shot! Ever heard of Cetshwayo, Dingaan, etc, how was that his own army was revered and feared but made of docile Zulus? How was that an army made of docile Zulu give the British a run for their money You really don't sound well read sorry, We are direct descendants of the same Zulus that's why we don't take nonsense from the likes of you flattheads

And please there's nothing special about your civilization, civilization isn't exclusive to Nigeria, there are civilzations across all of África, Mapungubwe in Zim comes to mind, Artistry and Sculptures are all over in every African country, it's not special! Try another angle please
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by lezz(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
oh like you qoute Miss Nigeria, as some example of the beauty of entire tribe/nation while we all knw. She was the exception

You keep embarrassing yourself showing how little you know the history of Zulu Nation, Shaka wan't the exception, not by a long shot! Ever heard of Cetshwayo, Dingaan, etc, how was that his own army was revered and feared but made of docile Zulus? How was that an army made of docile Zulu give the British a run for their money You really don't sound well read sorry, We are direct descendants of the same Zulus that's why we don't take nonsense from the likes of you flattheads

And please there's nothing special about your civilization, civilization isn't exclusive to Nigeria, there are civilzations across all of África, Mapungubwe in Zim comes to mind, Artistry and Sculptures are all over in every African country, it's not special! Try another angle please
hhold it. You seem carried away by your own wind.

No one knows anything about those other spear wielding Zulus. Fact is you guys are the most docile and slow of the entire black specie. That's why you were freed only yesterday. And it took the struggle of the entire Africa to secure your freedom.

The Igbos are running your streets and women-YES YOUR WOMEN- in S.A .

Show me a pyramid building civilization in Africa other than Egypt.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by pauladonis(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Don't flatter yourself, nobody wants to be a Nigerian, Nobody envies Nigerians, you are treated like shht the world over,! Unskilled South Africans from informal settlements competing for jobs with unskilled immigrants, for unskilled jobs has everything to do with economics than jealousy, it's always jealousy with you people!

You mean you all are unskilled over there?...
then why am i even into this annoying convo with you?
you sound like a toad my dear ''Nobody wants to be a Nigerian'' and yet you are on Nairaland. Guy, i don't go about on SouthAfrican forums claiming rubbish...
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 5:45pm On May 29, 2015
pauladonis:

You mean you all are unskilled over there?...
then why am i even into this annoying convo with you?
you sound like a toad my dear ''Nobody wants to be a Nigerian'' and yet you are on Nairaland. Guy, i don't go about on SouthAfrican forums claiming rubbish...
I don't know if you're playing dumb or you're actually dumb, don't know you about poor class people?
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by pauladonis(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I don't know if you're playing dumb or you're actually dumb, don't know you about poor class people?
look at the thing that can't decide if someone is acting dumb or is actually dumb... i'll leave you to figure that out sha...

i don't want to keep exchanging words with Le Ugly, unskilled SudAfricaine...
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 6:16pm On May 29, 2015
lezz:
hhold it. You seem carried away by your own wind.

No one knows anything about those other spear wielding Zulus. Fact is you guys are the most docile and slow of the entire black specie. That's why you were freed only yesterday. And it took the struggle of the entire Africa to secure your freedom.

The Igbos are running your streets and women-YES YOUR WOMEN- in S.A .

Show me a pyramid building civilization in Africa other than Egypt.
Typical nonsense! The most docile and slow of the black race ha ha ha really? Ok Mr "Civilization" since you are very smart answer this riddle, ...what do you call a country which has an abundance of fuel but experience fuel shortages? Ha ha ha!,! still busy with generators in the 21st century, talk about being slow!

Stop fooling yourself, South Africans ultimately freed themselves from Apartheid whether you like it or not, there's a reason we have likes of Biko, Luthuli,etc people who actually died for our liberation. Nigerians never died for our freedom, stop giving yourself credit you don't desreve it's boring, even our Government doesnt recognize your so-called "role"stop already

You run shht? really? Where? Lol! , You really think our women are fixated with you flattheads don't you? Well Youguys are regarded as ugly by our women or sinister, 5 people marry Nigerians you now run shht ha ha ha, You can't run your own shhthole and yet you run foreign lands? Gimme a break!

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
pauladonis:

look at the thing that can't decide if someone is acting dumb or is actually dumb... i'll leave you to figure that out sha...

i don't want to keep exchanging words with Le Ugly, unskilled SudAfricaine...
You call me Ugly and You call yourself an Adonis, in Naija what an irony, ha ha!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by PunkyOh(f): 6:34pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You call me Ugly and You call yourself an Adonis, in Naija what an irony, ha ha!

I bet he looks like something carved from a boabab tree but is here acting like he's Clooney. Kikiki. Eish! These guys will kill somebody with laughter one day.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by LeSudAfricaine: 6:43pm On May 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

I bet he looks like something carved from a boabab tree but is here acting like he's Clooney. Kikiki. Eish! These guys will kill somebody with laughter one day.
Inkinga yalabantu wena Punky ukuthi bano mona! Into engiyibonayo yileyo nje qha!
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by ChimaAdeoye: 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
dridowu:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2015/05/28/Jacob-Zuma-to-attend-inauguration-of-Nigerian-president

Why did he step on our soil as a foreigner from south africa?
Isn't everyone supposed to remain in their own countries? Why is he here?? ??

We should corner him around the airport and do our own xenophobia attacks.
Re: Jacob Zuma To Attend Inauguration Of Nigerian President by PunkyOh(f): 6:59pm On May 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Inkinga yalabantu wena Punky ukuthi bano mona! Into engiyibonayo yileyo nje qha!

Amen to that! It's either that or bayagula "upstairs". Because it's like babona izinto ngenye nje indlela edifferent. NgesiXhosa sithi, baphambene. I wonder if banamasiko, to cleanse themselves of all their past evil deeds of selling each other during the slave trade, ngoba, it's like something is not right somewhere. From izinto abazenzayo to the way ilizwe labo elingakhona. It's time for umqombothi nempepho in Gwarimpa lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage / Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election / Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.