Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari (55543 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Mcowubaba: 6:33am On May 29, 2015
Dorobuccii:

I usually don't comment on posts like this but this tribal generalisation has to stop. I wonder where you got the idea that all yoruba girls are dirty and 'orobotic'? Or all hausa girls are female suicide bombers?

he got the idea the same place that other people got the idea that Igbo Girls r hairy nd love money too much....nd Igbo men r cheat beaterscheesy....
My dear, this stupidity is deep rooted nd general....no be today matter, the tribal war continuessad, till common sense do them partgrin smiley

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:04am On May 29, 2015
They hear you're Hausa/Fulani and all they think of is good looks and lots of money. We are used to them over here, all they are really after is a good time, some change and our famed tools of trade. I think they're just harmless girls that want to have fun with us, can't blame them though considering what they're stuck with.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by emmykk(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2015
Dry like dry gin.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by OzMingle(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2015
She is not Igbo.......

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by mrcasanova1(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

Who told u she is igbo? Can't u see she is just trying to sound funny with d popular believe that igbo girls like money.

Read between d lines
no sir! You read between the lines. Her name is Amaka. Look at her username, it says ''@Amy....'' a short form Igbo girls use in reffering to their Amaka congnomen.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by free2ryhme: 7:51am On May 29, 2015
hatux:
Lol cheesy... See Yusuf Buhari photo and the igbo girl below....

E get Wetin ibo girl no fit do for money. Just because say na president son she fit die there

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 7:53am On May 29, 2015
hatux:

she looks like our own hausa chiks i swear. so dressing is only what differentiate Africans
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by esosuo: 7:54am On May 29, 2015
Ibo girl with fulani face, she miss road b4 simply tracing her linage

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Vyolet(f): 7:54am On May 29, 2015
She looks really cute in this mini hijab,I hope she maintains the dressing not only for Yusuf's sake.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Burningstar(f): 7:54am On May 29, 2015
Some girls and their fish mentality.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by IamLEGEND1: 7:55am On May 29, 2015
i suspect hairy nìpples and twisted nyäsh on this girl.......

#IgbosAreTooHairy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by 12month: 7:56am On May 29, 2015
Most people on twitter are jobless!

Meanwhile stop sending nonsense to the frontpage, it's really bad for the image of this forum.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by czarr(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2015
.....God bless her hustle,some gold diggers done dey dig since, dem never see even tin sef talk less of gold...
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by cocoduck: 7:56am On May 29, 2015
is this not a joke?
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by emeuzo(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2015
WOW!! Hahahaha so NAIRALANDERS ARE THIS ILLITRATE. WELL AM NOT SURPRISE U SEE A POST OF 8am THERE U SEE SOMEONE COMMENTING STUPIDS BY 8:01am ABEG NO B LAZINESS TO LOOK FOR JOB?? THERE IS JOB EVERYWHERE DONT BLAME D GOVERNMENT FOR UR LAZINESS. HATERS tongue
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by sule5727: 7:59am On May 29, 2015
dickrider:
And their useless leaders are screaming biafra undecided smh
abi o!!!
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by eph12(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2015
Dorobuccii:

I usually don't comment on posts like this but this tribal generalisation has to stop. I wonder where you got the idea that all yoruba girls are dirty and 'orobotic'? Or all hausa girls are female suicide bombers?

But u didn't caution the others insulting ibo girls when the lady on twitter was obviously joking.

10 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by tohpahz(f): 8:00am On May 29, 2015
And the girl is cute..

smiley

Now what is fine in buhari's son apart from his pocket grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ijechikky(f): 8:00am On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

Who told u she is igbo? Can't u see she is just trying to sound funny with d popular believe that igbo girls like money.

Read between d lines
you must b a learner..
Cant u see her handles name? Amy is d abbreviation fr Amaka
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by funkybully(f): 8:02am On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
no sir! You read between the lines. Her name is Amaka. Look at her username, it says ''@Amy....'' a short form Igbo girls use in reffering to their Amaka congnomen.

So Amina can't shorten her name to Amy? Even Aminatu d yoloba girl calls herself Amy. So What's ur point?

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by shepherdnoble: 8:04am On May 29, 2015
Mind your stupid news!!!
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by sdindan: 8:04am On May 29, 2015
pleas give her a round of applause!
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Sijo01(f): 8:04am On May 29, 2015
Lol....... I kinda find this funny.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by M4gunners: 8:05am On May 29, 2015
Gold digger
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by wtfCode: 8:05am On May 29, 2015
arrgh! this babe don Bleep up big tym. Because of abokii money? No wonder they say dem gals fit marry monkeys bcus of money.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Udmaster(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i suspect hairy nìpples and twisted nyäsh on this girl.......

#IgbosAreTooHairy
they are more beautiful and desirable than your dirty sets of women.

15 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by funkybully(f): 8:07am On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
you must b a learner..
Cant u see her handles name? Amy is d abbreviation fr Amaka

So what is d meaning of Amy in igbo? Amina also shorten her name to Amy. U r still learning.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by elipheleh(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2015
[quote author=AnambraDota post=34195473][/quote]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin shocked shocked grin
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by xtervaganza(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2015
hatux:
once a gold digger always a gold digger
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by mrcasanova1(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

So Amina can't shorten her name to Amy? Even Aminatu d yoloba girl calls herself Amy. So What's ur point?
My point is: I don't see the reason why you're trying to 'dodge bullet' on behalf of a girl you know nothing about.

She said her name is Amaka... Who're you to refute that claim? Are you are father? And why would she lie about her name (I am having non of that reason you gave in your original post)?
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by IamLEGEND1: 8:10am On May 29, 2015
Udmaster:
they are more beautiful and desirable than your dirty sets of women.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

bro............

if u think igbo chicks are desirable................

den u need to get out more, visit different states...

if u see some fulani chicks, u goin to ørgasm right where you stand.

and i'm saying this having dated a couple of igbo girls.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by funkybully(f): 8:11am On May 29, 2015
[s]
mrcasanova1:
My point is: I don't see the reason why you're trying to 'dodge bullet' on behalf of a girl you know nothing about.

She said her name is Amaka... Who're you to refute that claim? Are you are father? And why would she lie about her name (I am having non of that reason you gave in your original post)?
[/s]

I can go on twitter and claim my name is funke d dirty girl just for fun cos of d general misconceptions that yoloba girls are dirty. Does that make me a yoloba?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.