Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari (55564 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Moana(f): 8:11am On May 29, 2015
Wasnt she just messing around? What is wrong with you people. I also snap pics wearing a scarf as a jihab and start forming Muslim, doesn't mean I have converted

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 8:11am On May 29, 2015
dickrider:
And their useless leaders are screaming biafra undecided smh
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE'S AN IGBO GAL? YOU THINK WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THOSE COWARDS IN South West ARE CAPABLE OF DOING. YOU ARE A CRETINOUS FVCTARD. EDIOT!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by IamLEGEND1: 8:12am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:
And the girl is cute..
smiley

Now what is fine in buhari's son apart from his pocket grin

now we know she acted dumb and all....

but pls don't hate on the guy.....

he fine.(noHomo)
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On May 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
"Golddigging" is still better than being a female suicide bomber or a dirty "orobotic" owambe girl. undecided
RIP YOLOBAR COWARDS. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 8:13am On May 29, 2015
Chineke!!!! see confirm owo epo .. grin
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Moana(f): 8:13am On May 29, 2015
idupaul:
If his dad wasn't the president would Love him? Capital No ..Many Northerners look just like him why aint U loving them.
because their surname is not Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2015
Zoharariel:
Hmmmm! O licky-licky; Gold Diggers Association of Biafra grin
haaaaa! I will not mention name because of biafra association of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ijechikky(f): 8:14am On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

So what is d meaning of Amy in igbo? Amina also shorten her name to Amy. U r still learning.
Ds boy,
A big "L" is written on ur face..
Take a luk at hr profile pic,dos she in anyway look like an hausa girl?
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by mrcasanova1(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

I can go on twitter and claim my name is funke d dirty girl just for fun cos of d general misconceptions that yoloba girls are dirty. Does that make me a yoloba?
I think I now understand where all this is leading to and coming from.

I understand you now bro. At first I thought your usage of the word 'yoloba' was a typo. But now you've used it thrice, I see what it is.

Have a good day. And may God help us to fight away this tribalism that is gnawing at the delicate center of a Nation.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by funkybully(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
I think I now understand where all this is leading to and coming from.

I understand you now bro. At first I thought your usage of the word 'yoloba' was a typo. But now you've used it thrice, I see what it is.

Have a good day. And may God help us to fight away this tribalism that is gnawing at the delicate center of a Nation.

Amen. Only when u Stop writing ibo and write igbo.

Happy democracy day.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On May 29, 2015
Dorobuccii:

I usually don't comment on posts like this but this tribal generalisation has to stop. I wonder where you got the idea that all yoruba girls are dirty and 'orobotic'? Or all hausa girls are female suicide bombers?

SHUT DIRTNESS IS YOU PEOPLE'S TRADE MARK. WHO KNOWS IF YOU HAVE CHANGED UR DIRTY UNDIES SINCE YOU WAKE UP. SMELLOS
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Salym(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2015
that girl looks hausa all the way. Shez just mocking Igbos. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by tohpahz(f): 8:17am On May 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

now we know she acted dumb and all....

but pls don't hate on the guy.....

he fine.(noHomo)

Its her choice to act how she feels like..
Buh that guy is not fine in my eyes..
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by mrcasanova1(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

Amen. Only when u Stop writing ibo and write igbo.

Happy democracy day.
Lol. That was a mistake bro. I have being corrected severally.

Same to you.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by funkybully(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
Ds boy,

Her face is obviously a fulani oval face with long jaw. U need to do a course on facial identification.

She has buhari kind of jaw fulanis are known with.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by morganist99(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
Igbo girls falling dia hand since 200BC undecided
and to tink dat u re so dumb to get dat its only a joke

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Udmaster(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

bro............

if u think igbo chicks are desirable................

den u need to get out more, visit different states...

if u see some fulani chicks, u goin to ørgasm right where you stand.

and i'm saying this having dated a couple of igbo girls.
Igbo girls and Fulani girls are Beautiful.. Thats a Fact! What about the girls from your tribe?

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by mrcasanova1(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Its her choice to act how she feels like..
Buh that guy is not fine in my eyes..
Hehehe. You must have been seeing too many drop dead gorgeous guys around (like me wink) to be able to make that statement. grin
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by IamLEGEND1: 8:21am On May 29, 2015
Udmaster:
Igbo girls and Fulani girls are Beautiful.. Thats a Fact! What about the girls from your tribe?

i am fulani.........

u got a problem with that bro?
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Udmaster(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i am fulani.........

u got a problem with that bro?

you are NOT a Fulani.. Stop lying. Why are u ashamed of mentioning ur tribe?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by breakeven: 8:23am On May 29, 2015
Trash
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by tohpahz(f): 8:23am On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Hehehe. You must have been seeing too many drop dead gorgeous guys around (like me wink) to be able to make that statement. grin

I've seen many gorgeous guys..
kiss

Like u.. undecided lolzz. Pics or adonbelivit grin
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2015
Zoharariel:
Hmmmm! O licky-licky; Gold Diggers Association of Biafra grin
fool like you

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ijechikky(f): 8:24am On May 29, 2015
morganist99:
and to tink dat u re so dumb to get dat its only a joke
I hv noticed u.
B happi cheesy
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by IamLEGEND1: 8:26am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Its her choice to act how she feels like.. Buh that guy is not fine in my eyes..

to each his own i guess

but with dat comment......

i'll assume u only hang out with dem jason derulo, treysongz and usher.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
Ds boy,
You be grade A mumu i swear, na ur type guys dey use coke and popcorn fvck. At 34yrs u neva get sense. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ijechikky(f): 8:27am On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

Her face is obviously a fulani oval face with long jaw. U need to do a course on facial identification.

She has buhari kind of jaw fulanis are known with.

Omg,I actually tot u juss a learner,now I knw theres somtyn more to it..

M done wit yu grin
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by tohpahz(f): 8:28am On May 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

to each his own i guess

but with dat comment......

i'll assume u only hang out with dem jason derulo, treysongz and usher.

Lolzz.. like u said, to everyone his choice wink
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by IamLEGEND1: 8:28am On May 29, 2015
Udmaster:
you are NOT a Fulani.. Stop lying. Why are u ashamed of mentioning ur tribe?

eleyi gi di gan oh.

So now na u dey decide wic tribe i be?

why can't i be a fulani?
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Blackfire(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
you must b a learner.. Cant u see her handles name? Amy is d abbreviation fr Amaka
and what is the short form of amoke,damilola, aminatu,amope,damola?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics / Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN / Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.