Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari (55515 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Captainswag225(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2015
sweatlana:
She would give up Christianity which is life a freedom...

I pity our women who marry Muslims!
its so sad but it also shows how some ladies will do anything for fame and money.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2015
See the dumb nutheads all over here again...fighing over "tribe". My "tribe" is this, "your tribe is that". Do you people have sense at all? What has this your so-called "tribe" added to your life if not serious confusion? I hate the way most Nigerians carry this "tribe" bullsshiit on their head.....even above common sense.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Pamelayoung: 9:09am On May 29, 2015
Pretty girl thou
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On May 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
"Golddigging" is still better than being a female suicide bomber or a dirty "orobotic" owambe girl. undecided

Its called killer punch!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
take a wash,i' d rada give u a head..
Oloriburu grin
Wow! that's interesting. Your sin has been forgiven. grin grin

Smh!
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by vonn(f): 9:14am On May 29, 2015
Lwkmd...... This girl hasnt changed one bit.
...a classmate from secondary school..
Thinking that even LIB bought the joke. grin grin tongue
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Andromalius: 9:15am On May 29, 2015
Look at the Outrage over this non issue. Now tell me who exactly are the Bigots in this country
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On May 29, 2015
Ilekeh:
She's just looking for a political customer like her sisters i.e Nduka

Someone tell this girl that Buhari is happily married and that Buhari's son does not do hairy nippus

lol
I will always choose a hairy n!pple over your smelly pussis

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ijechikky(f): 9:19am On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Wow! that's interesting. Your sin has been forgiven. grin grin

Smh!
Tell me u wont like it..

I wil go nd never come bak cry
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On May 29, 2015
[quote author=AnambraDota post=34195473][/quote]

Laugh wan kill mi die
Why opera mini dey para like this nah? That app seem to have a special dislike for anything yorubbish
Lol
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by stayblack: 9:26am On May 29, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Foolish girl angry
NA U BE THE BIGGEST FOOL,FOR ALLOWIN A MINOR FOOL UR HATE AS... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
Tell me u wont like it..

I wil go nd never come bak cry
I can never turn down such request. grin grin

Kindly disregard all my previous post and do the needful smiley
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ihesiuloa(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2015
How did you come up with that fake news that she is Igbo?
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Ihuomadinihu: 9:32am On May 29, 2015
Let's assume the girl is Igbo. I guess it's just a joke,i don't understand why y'all take things too seriously. The fact is that GEJ(and his Southern bretherns) is not the problem with Nigeria. Afterall,Buhari and Osinbajo are taking over yet Nigerians will continue to abuse Easterners.
When is it a crime to express attraction for a member of a different tribe or race? Some of you don't even understand that Fulani is closer to Igbo,yoruba,Ijaw than Hausa,lol.
For those of you that said Buhari's son would never pay attention to her. Go and ask Northerners like Dangote,Babagaida, Atiku,Gowon etc. Excluding religion,it's more common for Northern men to fall for Eastern girls. Many of them will rush igbo girls,religion and different lifestyles are the main obstruction.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by JoeCutie(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
Chai! See as she fine. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Egoarab(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
"Golddigging" is still better than being a female suicide bomber or a dirty "orobotic" owambe girl. undecided
my guy u too much pple sort for a lil opportunity to abuse the igbos

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by lovethconfidenc(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2015
THat is not an igbo girl please
3ace:
Any GREEDY PERSON can do anything for money. Stop this tribalism and gender bashing..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2015
Yorubbish:

lol
I will always choose a hairy n!pple over your smelly pussis
Lol

If your puzzy is smelly go and wash it.

That your puzzy whey naija politicians don litter with sperm (Nduka)
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Ihuomadinihu: 9:37am On May 29, 2015
esosuo:
Ibo girl with fulani face, she miss road b4 simply tracing her linage
She no miss road at all. Many igbo girls look fulani or mixed though.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On May 29, 2015
QuotaSystem:
They hear you're Hausa/Fulani and all they think of is good looks and lots of money. We are used to them over here, all they are really after is a good time, some change and our famed tools of trade. I think they're just harmless girls that want to have fun with us, can't blame them though considering what they're stuck with.

Almajiri
How far?
Where you wan blow up today?
Market? No, try eagle square!
Ok your Oga dey there!
Try some of your yoga centers.

No worry
Your prophet Muhammad will keep your 72 virgins.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Mourin(f): 9:43am On May 29, 2015
IGBO GIRLS... lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by solid3(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2015
E go good if this kin get fit give pesin be.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:47am On May 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lol

If your puzzy is smelly go and wash it.

That your puzzy whey naija politicians don litter with sperm (Nduka)

Yoruba babes una don hear?
Ilekeh said she uses hypo to wash her puzzy and that you all should emulate her. Abeg make una try, because that una smell dey affect the prizes of air freshners

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by tohpahz(f): 9:47am On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Of course you won't believe until you see. Are you a sister to Thomas? wink

anyway sha, na joke I be dey o. Even Mr. Ibu fine pass me. wink grin

I am ogah/madam thomas..

I know say ibu fine pass u..
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by MicroBox: 9:50am On May 29, 2015
vonn:
Lwkmd...... This girl hasnt changed one bit. ...a classmate from secondary school.. Thinking that even LIB bought the joke. grin grin tongue
Tell us the final answer; is,she an igbo gal or not
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by fejikudz(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
you can say that again!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 9:55am On May 29, 2015
From what they told us, that guy is either a sickler or a carrier. So before you trip for him, know ur Ggenotype
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 9:55am On May 29, 2015
Yorubbish:

Yoruba babes una don hear?
Ilekeh said she uses hypo to wash her puzzy and that you all should emulate her. Abeg make una try, because that una smell dey affect the prizes of air freshners

Igbo girls need the message more than Yoruba girls.

You know how your Igbo girls love dragging their unwashed puzzy from one alhaji to the next.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2015
Canme4u:
I dont comment on nonsence.
U just did?
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ugsams(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

igbo race dey make almajiris chop ereke grin

my wife is iranian with 3 kids .

biafra is da lite in the dark subsahara grin

Bros you sharp o, i think say na only me notice the beauty of the Iranian women. Their smile can make a man go crazy. I had a wonderful time in Iran earlier this year and my Iranian family are already inviting me back. If not for some reasons i would be sure to make an Iranian woman my wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by mrcasanova1(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

I am ogah/madam thomas..

I know say ibu fine pass u..
Lol
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ijechikky(f): 10:08am On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I can never turn down such request. grin grin

Kindly disregard all my previous post and do the needful smiley
ehh,,naw u wantu do somtyn wit Anty caro wey dey 34 yrs aftr yabbin nd callin her names abi...?

U get direct entry to hell grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.