Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari (55542 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
ehh,,naw u wantu do somtyn wit Anty caro wey dey 34 yrs aftr yabbin nd callin her names abi...?

U get direct entry to hell grin
Lol... I thought you are one of my enemies not until you offered me what i can't reject. grin grin

Babe give me that thing, am waiting smiley
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Mykelpato(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2015
angry sad rubbish post!!... The mods and Admins are beginning to loose their standards... The above topic is not educative, informative neither is it entertaining... Not funny at all

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by QuotaSystem: 10:32am On May 29, 2015
Yorubbish:

Almajiri
How far?
Where you wan blow up today?
Market? No, try eagle square!
Ok your Oga dey there!
Try some of your yoga centers.

No worry
Your prophet Muhammad will keep your 72 virgins.

Oh grow up.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On May 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Igbo girls need the message more than Yoruba girls.

You know how your Igbo girls love dragging their unwashed puzzy from one alhaji to the next.

Una don hear another announcement?
Ilekeh says she had quit dragging her smelling puzzy from one dik to another and she wants all yoruba babes to do same in order to cub una oversmell puzzies

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by vonn(f): 10:44am On May 29, 2015
MicroBox:

Tell us the final answer; is,she an igbo gal or not
She is and always will be, dear
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by babamadiba(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

Who told u she is igbo? Can't u see she is just trying to sound funny with d popular believe that igbo girls like money.

Read between d lines
God bless you with more senses. Lots of kids on nairaland these days. Dumb ass kids.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Ujupsy: 11:18am On May 29, 2015
The girl is not only foolish and stupid he does not know his root at all
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by petermichaels(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2015
If a muslim girl had turn to Christian,wil dey advertise it? I guess no!!! Cos her life will be in danger.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by toshmann(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2015
Dorobuccii:

I usually don't comment on posts like this but this tribal generalisation has to stop. I wonder where you got the idea that all yoruba girls are dirty and 'orobotic'? Or all hausa girls are female suicide bombers?

Somehow you missed this comment

Igbo girls falling dia hand since 200BC

Or this one

Hmmmm! O licky-licky; Gold Diggers Association of Biafra

Abi this one no follow for stereotyping.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by graciousolo(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2015
To all of you that turned this supposed humour post into yet another opportunity for a shameful show of tribal bigotry, ethnocentrism. where is your sense of humour? you can't tell me you're too dumb to know when somebody is just tryna be funny.

The most annoying thing is that most of these people are youths have close friends from other tribe thereby adding hypocrisy to their bigotry. Can you see where we 'the supposed' leaders are headed?

Meanwhile, God bless the new President and regime. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
Igbo girls falling dia hand since 200BC undecided
who be igbo girl?. her father is from ghana and she stays in ghana.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by synergycom19: 12:52pm On May 29, 2015
Igbo glris can sleep with the devil with his horns for money
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by synergycom19: 12:53pm On May 29, 2015
Deepfreezer:
who be igbo girl?. her father is from ghana and she stays in ghana.
Who did you blame ,lgbos worships money and fame
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ijechikky(f): 12:55pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Lol... I thought you are one of my enemies not until you offered me what i can't reject. grin grin

Babe give me that thing, am waiting smiley
cum gerrit tongue
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by ElekeNtioba: 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
"Golddigging" is still better than being a female suicide bomber or a dirty "orobotic" owambe girl. undecided

this is damn funny...."orobotic" grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
ijechikky:
cum gerrit tongue
Kai! u don pinish me walahi cheesy U get am for skills grin

So you be my sister sef and i knw even knw...hmm

Just checked ur profile now

So where do you hail from?
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by 400billionman: 11:30pm On May 29, 2015
dickrider:
And their useless leaders are screaming biafra undecided smh

Mental gay
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by esosuo: 12:20am On May 30, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

She no miss road at all. Many igbo girls look fulani or mixed though.
Yaring dat for the ist time oh ,ibo babes look fulani like undecided
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2015
synergycom19:

Who did you blame ,lgbos worships money and fame
which tribe doesn't? i read her tweets and she doesn't sound like a complete sane person.
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by chiedu7: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2015
[size=14pt]NIGERIA UNA HATE IGBO PEOPLE BAD.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE STAY, UNA NO GREE.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE NOW COMOT, UNA NO GREE.

ONLY THING UNA GREE, NA MAKE UNA OBA DROWN US!

UNA SAY NA ONE NIGERIA
[/size]
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by disumusa: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mcowubaba:
he got the idea the same place that other people got the idea that Igbo Girls r hairy nd love money too much....nd Igbo men r cheat beaterscheesy....
My dear, this stupidity is deep rooted nd general....no be today matter, the tribal war continuessad, till common sense do them partgrin smiley
he got the idea where igbo girl are 95perc dirty prostitud in any hotel and also chok and link penis and eat human flesh which dirty is more than that
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by Mcowubaba: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
disumusa:
he got the idea where igbo girl are 95perc dirty prostitud in any hotel and also chok and link penis and eat human flesh which dirty is more than that
Oga
R u being sarcastic Or are u 1 of them- bigotssad
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by honeybeck(f): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
mtcheeewww
Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by pacific2015: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2015
How can an a respected igbo girl convert herself to hausa cause of hanamajiri, for Christ sake what is shee looking for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.