Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari (55092 Views)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / We Lose Twice The Amount We Spent On Niger Delta Amnesty In 3yrs In 30days Today / I Wont Resign Even If I Dont Defeat Boko Haram By December-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by stigman(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
stayblack:
UR GENERATION DOWNFALL...GOAT angry

Bas.tard, thunder fire you idiot, babaonechance na your papa? Pig, goat reply me

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Maser: 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
stigman:
That will be the begining of his down fall

Silly comment!

The Amnesty programme is not forever. It has a terminal date and that is December even if GEJ had remained President.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by jorlons(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
I hope Buhari is aware of the consequence and dangers involve if he ends the amnesty program. We don't want to witness another creek struggle oo.
He won't be cowed by threats either. As a Niger Deltan, it would be foolish of me to join those calling for the sustainability of the program cause the region has not know any true developmental progress. The program is just benefiting a few selfish individuals and it ought not so to be.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by pdrefurb: 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
jimmy2k:
Biafra on the way who cares about amnesty
jimmy 1kobo na dat biafra go kill u sit down der d wait 4 wetin u no get mind fite 4....anu mpama
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by BankManager(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
Niger Delta ex-militants been in wait-and-see mode since elex. Now that Buhari says amnesty ends in December will they continue to wait??
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by stigman(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2015
Maser:

Silly comment!

The Amnesty programme is not forever. It has a terminal date and that is December even if GEJ had remained President.

Mumu if you don't have better thing to do, go and sleep
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by ORIGENAL(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2015
Omission completed. "I will make ur Govt Ungovernable" You will always harvest wat u plant, Our present time is seed time, in d other world ....We shall reap as we sow.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Rexology: 1:35pm On May 29, 2015
Simple comprehension of the statement is grossly lacking here.
Most people here are in a haste to comment what they dont comprehend, hence all these K-legged comments.
infact some neither read nor listened to the speech, but here they are commenting, perhaps based on the statements of others.
Where did he say that he will end the Amnesty Programe? He said "...the programe is 'DUE' to end in December 'BUT'..."
Go and read the speech with understanding and come back to comment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by otokx(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
jorlons:

He won't be cowed by threats either. As a Niger Deltan, it would be foolish of me to join those calling for the sustainability of the program cause the region has not know any true developmental progress. The program is just benefiting a few selfish individuals and it ought not so to be.

Seconded, the people who benefitted took the money to invest in other neighboring African countries.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Equado(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
Metrofox:
Good riddance.. It will end and nothing will happen.. what benefit has the region gotten from it ? Enough of all these illegality please
let it end, enough of enriching illiterate criminals while literates are roaming the streets

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
CSTR2:
He better be ready to stem the consequences.
Though i believe passing the PIB as soon as possible will help in placating inevitable opposition.
Stopping the Amnesty without implementing the PIB simultenously will be very ill-advised.
I guess you don't know that when Yar'Adua started the amnesty programme, it's with a time frame.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by jossyj: 1:39pm On May 29, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
pretydiva:
n u reason like a fool
Otoro gbagbuo nne na nna gi dia... If I catch u eh? Sheediotta!
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by atlwireles: 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
Rexology:
Most people here are in a haste to comment what they dont comprehend, hence all these K-legged comments.
infact some neither read nor listened to the speech, but here they are commenting, perhaps based on the statements of others.
Where did he say that he will end the Amnesty Programe? He said "...the programe is 'DUE' to end in December 'BUT'..."

They think their fuhrer has come to subjugate Niger deltans grin grin grin, they are all having an orgasmic pleasure. They will be sorely disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by NobleG1(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
Let the Niger Delta ex-militants show us the development the amnesty created before we discuss if the amnesty will be extended or not.

These thugs are given billions directly every month and yet they couldn't develope their area! They just pocket the money! And their government receives the biggest monthly allocation!

They got what they wanted and yet couldn't do anything tangible with it. What else do they want?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Badamashaduka: 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
The amnesty programme is a programme that has a life span. Even with GEJ, the programme would have ended in December. You don't expect it to run forever.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari get ready. ..fire make i fire u.......clueless man 2015 shocked
Buhari will be the last president of South and West of Nigeria

No doubt
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by CSTR2: 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I guess you don't know that when Yar'Adua started the amnesty programme, it's with a time frame.
Yes it was with a time frame but the dynamics have changed.
GEJ has been booted out, the niger-delta is fuming, and poverty is still high there.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by donodion(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
zik4ever:
Before we misinform Nigerians and start insulting ourselves, the amnesty programme even before Buhari took over, was scheduled to end this year 2015 just that some have been hoping and pushing for an extension. Go to their website or check google. What seems obvious now is that Buhari won’t extend it. So it’s not as if he has fixed a new end date. He has only affirmed it. I am sure his government will engage stakeholders and come up with strategies to develop the Niger Delta. Having said that, I think we should begin to look beyond the amnesty and begin to demand accountability from all the Niger Delta State Governors for the huge money they get as 13% derivation. We need to also ask the Ministry of Niger Delta to account for the huge votes it gets to develop the region. And then there is NDDC which gets more money that some States! It can’t be business as usual.
True son of he soil have spoken.Enough of militias enriching themselves and running to Benin republic to invest their loot.

It should end nothing go shele.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Dreambeat: 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
In as much as as I believe there should be a timeline for the amnesty program,it can't continue for ever,I still think that certain things should be put in place for the region, and numerous unemployed youths of the ND before scrapping the program.For example the original PIB bill should be passed.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by dustydee: 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
Reading some comments here, I can tell some people have a problem with comprehension.
Buhari did not set the December end date for amnesty program, he was simply re-echoing what had been set. He did not say whether he will continue or discontinue the program.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by daddynasa: 1:44pm On May 29, 2015
Rexology:
I am just readin tru comments and I cry for our youth. simple English they can't understand. now I knw the reason for unemployment. thank u bro. u get brain

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by CSTR2: 1:46pm On May 29, 2015
Rexology:
This was what i initially thought but i just decided to flow with the tide.
Afterall i barely know buhari.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by sdindan: 1:49pm On May 29, 2015
ASSASSINATIONS LOOMING!
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 29, 2015
aminho:
dokubo oya baba don provoke you come attack am
Lolx dokubo don follow the easiest route to Malawi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by godwinkessi: 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Please let it end as soon as next month.

How can we have unemployed graduates, earning nothing, and a bunch of ragtags earning a lot and securing contracts.

This is pure evil.

It's their God-gift. They have oil and shouldn't suffer.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by godwinkessi: 1:51pm On May 29, 2015
QuotaSystem:
It's a waste of our resources on lazy militants. We cannot continue to reward lawlessness to the detriment of the struggling people of the Niger Delta.

Well done PMB, & congratulations.

Ur resources It's theirs. It's the blessing from Allah to their land so mind what u say
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by jossyj: 1:52pm On May 29, 2015
He can't end it and should not try it.
what about those thieves from hausa fulani and yoruba that owns oil wells and engage in illegal bunkering.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 29, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2015
CSTR2:
Yes it was with a time frame but the dynamics have changed.
GEJ has been booted out, the niger-delta is fuming, and poverty is still high there.
The amnesty programme was not a poverty alleviation programme. It's aimed at rehabilitating ex-militants. The Ministry of Niger Delta and NDDC are there to alleviate poverty and build infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by CSTR2: 1:55pm On May 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The amnesty programme was not a poverty alleviation programme. It's aimed at rehabilitating ex-militants. The Ministry of Niger Delta and NDDC are there to alleviate poverty and build infrastructure.
And who do you think make up the ex-militants if not ordinary poor blokes walking the street.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by QuotaSystem: 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
godwinkessi:

Ur resources It's theirs. It's the blessing from Allah to their land so mind what u say

Not according to the Land Use Act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / 'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.