Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

!!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent (3293 Views)

Policeman & NSCDC Lover Die In Anambra / I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol see english
read the topic again, that was why i quoted it!
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Thissonofman(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
You are yet to gain admission and you are chasing a copper?

Please go read your books.

Let me tell you the bitter truth.
If I was the girl, I won't accept your proposal.

1) I am way ahead of you education wise

2) I am richer than you.

Look this girl would be looking towards getting a job and marriage. You'd still be in school or still seeking for admission.
She would be looking to hook up with a stable, working educated(there is a clause to this though) man. Not a jambite
riches and education, is that all about life n relationship. or haven't u heard of online schools.
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by SkinnyDude(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Did he say he wanted to fvck her? You see how you reason.
that Girl Reason With Her Breast..
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 29, 2015
seriously?
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:
concentrate on passing ur jamb first before thinking abt fuuuking grin
you get dumber by the second.
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Erums(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
abegg focus on getting admission hope...ain't u ashamed ...she's younger and almost a graduate ...u still dey hold WAeC with love
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by oshe11: 10:47pm On May 29, 2015
d OP is funi wit his BRAIN DATS SMALL LYK BIG BEANZ..... Im neva even finish sec skul n is story is........(wel lemme leav dat 4 anoda day)

'scilent' ni science ko
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by younghartz(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2015
a girl that doesn't love you will always say she's busy even if u catch her playing with sand
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by arcbay(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2015
PrincianoARTIST:
hello,
am a young guy of 23 & am in deeply in love with a girl of 21 an yet to gain admission but she is a coper
I have approached this girl since last year and we have been friends doe she havnt accepted to be my girlfriend yet up till this moment, but I see her as my one and only.

the problem now is that each time I tell her I want to see her, she will not want to see me she told me she is engaged but still yet I can't resist her. am not as rich as she is but I truly love this girl doe she has no feelings for me, pls what can I do?

I need your advice hello,
am a young guy of 23 & am in deeply in love with a girl of 21 an yet to gain admission but she is a coper
I have approached this girl since last year and we have been friends doe she havnt accepted to be my girlfriend yet up till this moment, but I see her as my one and only.

the problem now is that each time I tell her I want to see her, she will not want to see me she told me she is engaged but still yet I can't resist her. am not as rich as she is but I truly love this girl doe she has no feelings for me, pls what can I do?

I need your advice

Go back to this girl, tell her you are related to dangote, that Mike adenuga is ur godfather, and that u just got an appointment with GMB... and watch the way she'll fiddle around u like bee would nurse her honey comb. Those chics ain't worth it, they ain't worth the trouble. Take her off ur mind and go build a good life for urself...
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by player007(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2015
Silence not Silent. Now back to the matter you need to let her Go. I know its hard to do but that's the Truth.
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by smileysmiles(f): 7:09am On May 30, 2015
arcbay:

Go back to this girl, tell her you are related to dangote, that Mike adenuga is ur godfather, and that u just got an appointment with GMB... and watch the way she'll fiddle around u like bee would nurse her honey comb. Those chics ain't worth it, they ain't worth the trouble. Take her off ur mind and go build a good life for urself...

Arcbay? shocked shocked shocked what happened... bbm pls
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by nwonufestus(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
concentrate on passing ur jamb first before thinking abt fuuuking grin
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 30, 2015
arcbay:

GBAM! Perfect
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by peedeeasobie(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2015
To even think that he said he's 'dying' because of a girl, it shows his mumu is highclass!

You haven't died because of ur inability to gain admission, yet you are dying because of your inability to get a girl!

You need reset slap!!!
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by PrincianoARTIST(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2015
I still await a positive advice from your experiences on similar issues like this
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by PrincianoARTIST(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
More advice needed

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Rules Ladies Must Obey Before I Can Marry Them. / I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.