Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

“I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home (51251 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 30, 2015
CaptainAmerica:

Do juju for you cheesy
d juju don baff ?
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by adamskutty(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

How dare you m
E be like say english na ur first language o, u slave. grin grin grin grin . I see u now copy my style, making use of smileys. grin grin

Fool, on a good day u are a half wit, u remind me of drool, u're deficient in all that lends character. Moda'fvcker! grin grin
See this umbrella repairer under ajegunle bridge talking about class, an umbrella repairer at age 50, nigga u don't have the respect of anyone, u are below me, underneath my foot, deserving nothing else but to be crushed by my booths. grin grin

Stop trying to claim being an english prof here, i am strictly here to crush ur skull and feed ur fermented brain to the vultures. grin grin grin U smarmy lagerlout git, bloody woofter sod, u grotty wanking parasite, u are a clouted boggish, foot- licking, anus-licking half twit with decomposed brain, u dankish clack- dish plonker. grin grin From the way u are constantly online, i am right to assume that u are a frustrated old man, failure in life, useless to himself, family and friends (that is if u have one) grin

Suck the holy c.um of my dog's vaginal discharge, u bloody churtish boiled brain clotpole pounce. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by adamskutty(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

is still talking?? o check every word you post afer I've soaked his face in in the
Shut ur festering gob, u tit, ur type really makes me puke, u vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert, ur typos ain't free of blunders as well, m0ron. I never knew one could talk in here and i wonder who is the "his" u are referring to when in actual sense ur post is directed to me. grin grin grin grin Look at this run away mad hungry dog, u are very stuuupid for trying to claim a prof to ur mister, i advise u to try as much as possible to lay ur hands on brighter grammar book, It doesn't cost much, an umbrella repairer should be able to afford it. grin grin grin

I stopped reading the gibberish u posted after the first paragraph, do u really expect ur delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? I plonked u long ago, cos u are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence, u ain't a complete idi0t, u bucket toilet system user. grin grin to be honest with u i doubt if u can afford that, u probably poo in the open. grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe! Bloke, i never knew u are above 50, in all honestly, most people will agree with me that only youths or teenagers are expected to engage in a brawl or type something so silly as " go join isis in the middle east" , that post showed how childish, narrow minded u are, that post made me assume u were a youth or a teenager, now u are telling me u are a grown up man, i just can't help myself but to scream, u have a brain of a two years old child, baba big for nothing. grin grin grin

Leave the internet nigga, put ur miserable life to use, u dirt eating piece of slime, u scum-sucking pig, bullsh!T!! It looks to me like the best part of u ran down the crack of ur mama's rotten azz and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. grin grin grin grin grin
I own u d!Ck-head, u craven dewberry piss-head, cock-up prattling Jeff, u checkered bum-bailey plotter, u are a gob kissing, glee-king, flap-mouthed coxcomb, u dread-bolted fobbing, beef-witted, clapper-clawed flirt gill. grin grin grin grin grin

may ur future spouse be blessed with many bastards, say amen to that. grin
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Forwetinnah: 2:09pm On May 31, 2015
adamskutty:
E be like say english na ur first language o, u slave. grin grin grin grin . I see u now copy my style, making use of smileys. grin grin

Fool, on a good day u are a half wit, u remind me of drool, u're deficient in all that lends character. Moda'fvcker! grin grin
See this umbrella repairer under ajegunle bridge talking about class, an umbrella repairer at age 50, nigga u don't have the respect of anyone, u are below me, underneath my foot, deserving nothing else but to be crushed by my booths. grin grin

Stop trying to claim being an english prof here, i am strictly here to crush ur skull and feed ur fermented brain to the vultures. grin grin grin U smarmy lagerlout git, bloody woofter sod, u grotty wanking parasite, u are a clouted boggish, foot- licking, anus-licking half twit with decomposed brain, u dankish clack- dish plonker. grin grin From the way u are constantly online, i am right to assume that u are a frustrated old man, failure in life, useless to himself, family and friends (that is if u have one) grin

Suck the holy c.um of my dog's vaginal discharge, u bloody churtish boiled brain clotpole pounce. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Classless Illiterate..I'm female by the way, but I guess no woman in your generation can be as smart that's why you think I'm male. You're not worth my time, go burst a nerve elsewhere. Egbere!
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by adamskutty(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Classless Illiterate..I'm female by the way, but I guess no woman in your generation can be as smart that's why you think I'm male. You're not worth my time, go burst a nerve elsewhere. Egbere!
Who would have thought a female will be this crude, a Biafra sheboon. grin grin lmfaooooo! From the way u type, one will think u are an area boy. grin grin pls never use the word "smart" ever again, i had thought u are a thug or one of those onitsha area boys selling pirated cds and hard drugs. grin grin grin grin. Smartness with ur blunders? grin grin grin Who dash monkey banana? grin grin grin grin

I should have known, u telling me u are female only made my work easier. grin grin HAHAHA! Biafra sheboon on weaves, it is extremely difficult to differentiate the male from the female, the ugliness of ur kind is quite alarming. grin grin grin
Shuuuuu! Ugly monkey, i can never go so low to roll with ur primitive kind, don't u see our shawties? i will be killed by my bethren if i should ever make the mistake of wooing a Biafra sheboon, take a good look at aisha buhari and mama/papa piss for instance (cos she looks like a male) . grin grin grin grin grin

Pls go let ur fellow Biafra monkeys bang u, let them drill ur maggot infested pucci for u abeg and suck ur sagged flat b000bs cos we reject ur ape kind. grin grin grin grin grin when will u dress as a muslim to convince me, the same way one of ur sheboon kind did when she saw yusuf buhari piiiiiiiiiicture? grin grin

* i spit on u she.male* grin grin grin
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Forwetinnah: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2015
adamskutty:
Who would have thought a female will be this crude, a Biafra sheboon. grin grin lmfaooooo! From the way u type, one will think u are an area boy. grin grin pls never use the word "smart" ever again, i had thought u are a thug or one of those onitsha area boys selling pirated cds and hard drugs. grin grin grin grin. Smartness with ur blunders? grin grin grin Who dash monkey banana? grin grin grin grin

I should have known, u telling me u are female only made my work easier. grin grin HAHAHA! Biafra sheboon on weaves, it is extremely difficult to differentiate the male from the female, the ugliness of ur kind is quite alarming. grin grin grin
Shuuuuu! Ugly monkey, i can never go so low to roll with ur primitive kind, don't u see our shawties? i will be killed by my bethren if i should ever make the mistake of wooing a Biafra sheboon, take a good look at aisha buhari and mama/papa piss for instance (cos she looks like a male) . grin grin grin grin grin

Pls go let ur fellow Biafra monkeys bang u, let them drill my mama's maggot infested pucci by me abeg and suck my mama's sagged flat b000bs cos we reject ur ape kind. grin grin grin grin grin when will u dress as a muslim to convince me, the same way one of ur sheboon kind did when she saw yusuf buhari piiiiiiiiiicture? grin grin

* i spit on u she.male* grin grin grin

Talking about the hole you came out from? Awwww.. what a pity, no wonder the maggots ravished your brains before you came out. What a sad existence, poor boy
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by adamskutty(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

CRAP!
puhahahahah! The Biafra sheboon can't keep to her/she word. grin grin grin
Maybe u got eye cancer, re-read ur mister post, i am referring to ur ravaged, patched, expired maggot infested pucccccii. grin grin grin grin grin

Bewildered suffering and smiling and pretending sheboon, i was told y'all in ur ravaged zoo have serial number all written on y'all smelling picci. grin grin grin HAHAHA! What is ur own serial no ? Is it 419 ? grin grin grin
Shuuuuu! My dog still haven't get over the thought of seeing ur hairy pucci the last time it wanted to bang u, it told me at the sight of ur pucci it shouted jesuuuus!!! grin It said "she/he hairs are so hairy, i mistook it for the jackson 5 afros in the 70s" grin grin

Poverty is indeed a curse, u can't even afford ordinary razor to cut off that place, sorry i mean cutlass to cut off that forest. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? / Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.