Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. (13564 Views)

When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery.... / Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Chuukwudi(m): 5:57am On May 30, 2015
Lol
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Nobody: 7:35am On May 30, 2015

Trust me, you'd beg him to even massage her génitals when she's in labour.smiley
wait I dey come for u wink

1 Like

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Ologunjude(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
donnypool:

instead of you to be concern about how many di*k has being in your wife's mouth, vajayjay and even a.s.s, you are concern about a professional doctor making sure your wife is healthy.

Later you will insult Nigeria politician of misplaced priorities

The babe is a virgin when he met her. She has never been with any other man. Meanwhile not all women give bj and loose.
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by thorpido(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2015
Ologunjude:

Get your point. I believe female doctors should take delivery of babies with help from female nurses. I sometime wonder how Muslim men manage in such circumstances.
How many female doctors are available to take care of the female population?Some female doctors don't even like female drama.
In muslim countries,only female personnel deliver babies.There are some in other countries who also insist on females.You have to be sure you have that alternative or else you will have to use the available.
Some women have ended up with complications or even died because they do not want a male personnel to attend to them.

1 Like

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Fulaboy(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2015
Ologunjude:

Get your point. I believe female doctors should take delivery of babies with help from female nurses. I sometime wonder how Muslim men manage in such circumstances.
hiannnnnn I swear most of them no dey gree grin
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Nobody: 11:31am On May 30, 2015
If she doesn't want any male doctor to see her bum, i suggest she takes the injection in her laps instead of the bum.

1 Like

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Kassidy90(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
adeekiti:
It's always crazy when a male dr attends to a woman , I won't allow any man to touch touch any man near my woman o cheesy na punch I go take sampaper him body
U ar joking right...
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by faradexs09(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2015
If u so scared for a professional hand rocking ur gurl's ass, just to deliver an injection and make sure it's less painful and injury free, wonder if ur lack of patience,has tilted his skilled hands and he goes bam! On d sciatic nerve, u wont only have a sick girl friend but a paralysed one...dt been said,aw about nurses wid male patient, one nurse almost killed me,delivering an injection like she wanna slay a vampire, n me sef nah med student, I screamed ,thank God, she didnt deliver dt blow.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.