Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts (15186 Views)

Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Hello Laila,
I dont know if I should tell my husband
about this or just swallow it so as to
avoid causing problems or a
confrontation. I went to ****** hospital
close at Alausa to check for chest lumps.

A very young doctor came strolling in to
the office where I was asked to wait. He
looked so young that I was even
tempted to ask him if he was really a
doctor or was a student on houseman-
ship but I decided to keep cool as he was
wearing their white gown as was actually
assigned to me by the admin at the
general waiting area.

The hospital was actually recommended
by my sister in-law who had her
mammogram there. It was my first time
and I was very uncomfortable when he
asked me to remove my top and bra and
then he started touching my breasts. I
decided to close my eyes and wait for
him to finish the examination. The
touching soon turned to caressing and at
a point he seen to concentrate on my
nipple and to be honest, I have a very
sensitive nipple and the always harden
and jut out when touched (even breast
feeding my babies felt that way)

This went on and on until I was almost
shivering. I was embarrassed beyond
words and wanted to ask if lumps form in
the nipple area but i felt so violated to
speak. I opened my eyes to tell him to
stop only to discover that he was looking
at me smiling sheepishly! All the while
he’s been handling my breasts!
I felt so awful. I felt used and molested.
He didn’t say a word, I removed his
hands and dressed up while he
continued smiling and then started
saying some medical trash that didnt
make no sense to me cos I wasnt
listening anymore.

When I finished
dressing up, he even asked me to come
back in 7 days time for another round of
checks as I left his office.
This happened on Monday and up till
now I have this heavy feeling of being
violated by a kid. I still cannot calm
down, as if I was defiled. I have been
moody and unable to tell my husband.
Please what should I do?
www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/blog-reader-feels-molested-by-male.html?m=1

..Nd I was thinking of going for dat test oo cheesycheesycheesy is dt how those doctors touch touch pple anyhw? undecided undecided undecided

Cc seun lalasticlala
Cc seun lalasticlala
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Bullshit!

It's common knowledge that every inch of a woman's breasts is examined for cancerous lumps and in her own case the doctor only made it look unprofessional by his sheepish smiles.

Next time, she should make sure her husband goes along with her and have the doctors put him through on how to check for lumps so he can do the routine instead of going to see a random doctor.

This one that she's complaining, what about those who are asked to lay down while the Gynaecologist dips his gloved hands in her uterus for examination?

What would she do in that case?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by tempest01(m): 4:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Very unprofessional of him
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 28, 2016
sad
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by wagazala: 5:01am On Jan 28, 2016
OP could be blowing this out of proportion. Is there anyway he could examine without actually touching them and caressing? Inexperience on the part of the Doc forced him to smile seeing how the patient is aroused by just a medical examination. Lastly, OP had her mind made up about the 'Young' Doc before he started examining her, there's nothing he would do that would be right in her eyes. Wonder if she would have felt the same way if it was an older doctor and the scenario played out exactly the same.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 28, 2016
She should tell her husband to go and study Medicine, simple.

I have better things to do abeg.angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Gofwane(m): 5:06am On Jan 28, 2016
Una no dey sleep? See how they thieve my FTC

2 Likes

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by CircleOfWilis: 5:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Those old breast of urs cannot cause a commotion in the heart of the young Dr....u were already biased and having some stupid thought about a young guy seeing u...
In ur mind u felt molested....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by ministeriallist: 5:35am On Jan 28, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
Those old breast of urs cannot cause a commotion in the heart of the young Dr....u were already biased and having some stupid thought about a young guy seeing u...
In ur mind u felt molested....
In her dirty mind....

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by matrix199(m): 5:35am On Jan 28, 2016
File for a law suit. It's actually wrong for a male gynae to examine women without a third party, usually a female nurse.

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by matrix199(m): 5:45am On Jan 28, 2016
wagazala:
OP could be blowing this out of proportion. Is there anyway he could examine without actually touching them and caressing? Inexperience on the part of the Doc forced him to smile seeing how the patient is aroused by just a medical examination. Lastly, OP had her mind made up about the 'Young' Doc before he started examining her, there's nothing he would do that would be right in her eyes. Wonder if she would have felt the same way if it was an older doctor and the scenario played out exactly the same.

So squeezing n*pples is part of B.E?

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by giga02(m): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Sharp guy! Keep checking for everything
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by donholy28(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2016
the doctor is just being thorough
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by ril19(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2016
She's very insensible and about to cause needless trouble for the young doctor.

lemme ask her this, if she was there to be delivered of a baby, would not her VeeJay be roughled, touched and even manually manipulated by this same 'kid'?

i guess he was only smiling at the way she immediately caught feelings, forgeting that she was only there for treatment.

honestly no be today women start to put men for careless trouble mtcheew. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by raayah(f): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Whether the doctor was right or wrong, the fact is that she felt sexually violated.
My advice would be for her to change doctors and report to the hospital management if she wishes .
Doctors usually get a lot of this kinds of complaints from patients, if he is in the right, there will be no problem at all
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Synzu(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:
Bullshit!

It's common knowledge that every inch of a woman's breasts is examined for cancerous lumps and in her own case the doctor only made it look unprofessional by his sheepish smiles.

Next time, she should make sure her husband goes along with her and have the doctors put him through on how to check for lumps so he can do the routine instead of going to see a random doctor.

This one that she's complaining, what about those who are asked to lay down while the Gynaecologist dips his gloved hands in her uterus for examination?

What would she do in that case?

Oboy na for nairaland you dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by wagazala: 6:49am On Jan 28, 2016
matrix199:

So squeezing n*pples is part of B.E?

Apparently so.

Cover the entire breast from top to bottom, side to side — from your collarbone to the top of your abdomen, and from your armpit to your cleavage.

Follow a pattern to be sure that you cover the whole breast. You can begin at the nipple, moving in larger and larger circles until you reach the outer edge of the breast. You can also move your fingers up and down vertically, in rows, as if you were mowing a lawn.

Read rest at link below.

http://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/testing/types/self_exam/bse_steps

Madam should have examined herself or insisted on a Female doc if she wasn't comfortable @ a younger doctor. Shikena.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by cruzita(f): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2016
I recommend next time you go to a hospital that has female doctors ,so that a woman will be the one to check you.all these young doctors are something else

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2016
He examined your breasts without a female chaperone ?

Did he use glove or his bare hand to examine ?

You can sue him if he examine your breasts with his bare hand and without a female chaperone in attendance !

4 Likes

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2016
matrix199:
File for a law suit. It's actually wrong for a male gynae to examine women without a third party, usually a female nurse.
tnx oooo, I tink ure d only one seeing things frm my own view

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2016
cruzita:
I recommend next time you go to a hospital that has female doctors ,so that a woman will be the one to check you.all these young doctors are something else

Not all of them oo, some elderly one are worse !
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2016
donholy28:
the doctor is just being thorough
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Dayhorla: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2016
ril19:
She's very stupiid and about to cause needless trouble for the young doctor.

lemme ask her this, if she was there to be delivered of a baby, would not her VeeJay be roughled, touched and even manually manipulated by this same 'kid'?

i guess he was only smiling at the way she immediately caught feelings, forgeting that she was only there for treatment.

Why use the word stupid afterall it's her body nd she has a right to her opinion and u will never know what was going on in d doctor's mind anyway

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Dayhorla: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2016
ril19:
She's very stupiid and about to cause needless trouble for the young doctor.

Why use the word stupiid afterall it's her body nd she has a right to her opinion and u will never know what was going on in d doctor's mind anyway
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by eyinjuege: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2016
A patient has shown serious concerns, and a lot of people I presume to be Drs are pushing her concerns aside.
Pls let things be done properly. She was examined alone with no chaperone which is wrong. Because you as a Dr, cannot molest a patient doesn't mean some other unscrupulous Dr out there won't.
If truly she felt violated, she should make a report. That's the wrongest thing ever, to take advantage of a vulnerable person. A panel will be set up by seasoned professionals and the case will be investigated.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by KingTom(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2016
OP the only thing wrong was the careless smile on the doctor's face. I've sent one to a mind blowing orgasm once and I didn't smile. I just keep face like say I be gay and the thing dey irritate me undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by eyinjuege: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2016
KingTom:
OP the only thing wrong was the careless smile on the doctor's face. I've sent one to a mind blowing orgasm once and I didn't smile. I just keep face like say I be gay and the thing dey irritate me undecided

Wowww, so part of the job description of our obgyne now is to give orgasms

I don't think you should have gone on with such an examination when you noticed your patient was getting aroused. That means you weren't doing something right.
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by totoakins(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2016
it is normal for him to examine her life that .I think the OP's problem is that she was turned on and she can't bring herself to acknowledge that
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by RobinHez(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Insecurity.
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by RobinHez(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
tnx oooo, I tink ure d only one seeing things frm my own view
was the absence of a female nurse her complaint? undecided

U sha want to arm her with something to use on the doctor's reputation angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by kaziblake(f): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2016
It's part of their job but the smiling part is questionable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.