Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. (112228 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kennethkaycee(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2015
Remarkable:
I disagree with the OP after watching the clip on youtube, those of you wey get MB abeg watch the video and see that the crowd was laughing, especially when he said the bit on changing one's father or that Buhari was his father...

when one sucks, the audience does not applaud the way they did for the guy... nothing he did or said showed he was nervous, he didfnt forget anything, no ums or ahhs or whatever, but he moved smoothly from one joke to the next... the crowd might not have fallen off their chairs laughing, but they were entertained for sure. Again, listen at the end and see how they applauded to appreciate him... (this time, without his asking!)

The OP needs a pastor.

please can you give me the YouTube link, me I wan see my guy performance abeg.
Let dem haters HATE for all I care cool

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by hedonistic: 7:05pm On May 30, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Dats where you are getting it all wrong, for someone to fail is not bad at all, he's done better than you who didn't try at all (I guess you know that he was paid)
You can change the channel for all he cares.
Can you make a presentation with such multitude of dignitaries
We are not talking just common men (the whole world was watching, what do you think was going on in his mind?)
Get real brov, I'm sure people like you can't even give testimonies in church talk more face our PRESIDENT AND THE OUTSIDE WORLD grin

You are a fool. No need to explain why because your tomfoolery is self-evident. Ask yourself what it means to be a PROFESSIONAL in any field, and then try to explain why Mikel Obi's recent poor form in Chelsea is due to his apprehension and goose bumps because of the massive crowd at Stamford Bridge. Fool.

Meanwhile, you don't know who I am. but you know yourself very well, so don't be "sure" about your foolish assumptions. Speak for yourself only, and be sure about your peculiar circumstances only , kid.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by friends4ever(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2015
Mr man...can you deliver a joke? He's 1m Naira richer. Thou shall not judge for ye not to be judged. Nobody, i say nobody can kill Akpororo's carrier, Akpororo is covered with the blood of Jesus. I love all comedians.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by rockingpink: 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
I thought I was the only one that saw that last nite....so very dry performance. .am sure he just didnt fit in....his outfit esp d bulge in his trouser was also stupidly distracting. ..infact nothing can be worse than that performance.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Sirjohn84(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2015
have to see dis performance.anybody get d video link?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Ariel, I dey suspect you shocked
see wetin you dey see shocked on top this matter eee.
Babe, small small ooo grin

Lol...before nko?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by ezteem(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2015
Esdb3:
Akpororo was the comedian invited for the presidential inaugural gala night, he was banal and even though he tried to hide it, he was nervous!

He came up and cracked his dry egg shell of jokes like this"ahem, can you please appreciate me, pls appreciate me once again. If I crack joke and you no laugh it shows your problem is big and you need a pastor not a comedian. Tell your neighbour you are looking good, tell him or her once again. My name is akpororo but the white men call me akporaurau. My father one time went to buy a dog, though the dog didn't behave like a dog but like a cat anyways dog na dog. You know how people call their dogs by human name, you go see dog called kelvin, gabriel. You'll see white people say gabriel jump, sit, run. One day thieves came and shouted everybody lie down, na so the dog lie. The owner look at the dog and said gabriel bark, bite these people. The dog replied if you no shut up I go bite your ear, no be gun they hold so?(That was the funniest of his jokes and it isn't even funny)"

He then, talked about a warri pastor that asked people to tell their neighbour that what happened to me will happen to you. "Na so I look my neighbour hin get bandage for I eye I con talk say neighbour what happened to you will happened to you" (akpororo then laughed) then he. Greeted joke silva and said "shout to my great aunty, aunty joke silva. We need to improve our nollywood. You see our accident and spirit scenes let us leave the accident scenes to the indians." He then said rubbish about spirit scenes that made no meaning to everybody"

He finally capped his "unfunny" display with "thank you mr president for being a good father, you are my father from far away and thank you my mother(referring to the first lady) even though you don't know you borne me, we want change ehn(then he started chuckling) so we can change our father and we can change our mother"

He finally dropped one dumb joke I won't bore you further with and promised to return. But aint nobody wanna hear that shii no more, I guess so because he didn't return!!!

Damn that dude was so dry. Why didn't they invite basket mouth or ali baba.

hey, ur more disgraceful, you are here doing the job of a critic and you ain't getting paid. He got invited to the gala. I bet my life you weren't, and after watching it at your neighbor's, all you can do is look for attention. "Oya nah" we don gree say you sabi detect dry jokes... See where his dry jokes took him. And if I quote akpororo "If I crack joke and you no laugh it shows your problem is big and you need a pastor not a comedian" . Trust me nigga, u really need to look into that statement.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by calculator123(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2015
hedonistic:

So this explains it. Starting the new government with nepotism and 'Man know Man' - even in the smallest of things. Is this what the much-vaunted 'change' will entail?
it is called recommendation

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by heffem(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2015
Sommyangel:
gives something more than money
oh i see, do enjoy while it last
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kennethkaycee(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2015
hedonistic:

You are a fool. No need to explain why because your tomfoolery is self-evident. Ask yourself what it means to be a PROFESSIONAL in any field, and then try to explain why Mikel Obi's recent poor form in Chelsea is due to his apprehension and goose bumps because of the massive crowd at Stamford Bridge. Fool.

Meanwhile, you don't know who I am. but you know yourself very well, so don't be "sure" about your foolish assumptions. Speak for yourself only, and be sure about your peculiar circumstances only , kid.

Why the calling of names, men you ain't decent at all, go through my post, I did deliver that BLOW smoothly without CURSING.
Shows your level of education, I don't blame you though, society has made you what you are, I can feel your pain though, you just are frustrated (don't know if you had a BAD week) and had to pour out your anger on someone, somewhere, anywhere grin
I feel your pain, I've been there trust me, but I had to face my fears and not look for some innocent citizen to LASH out on cool

Dis quote down here is for you trying to Bring APORORO down, boi him go dey GO HIGHER jor

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 11:54pm On May 31, 2015
ezteem:
hey, ur more disgraceful, you are here doing the job of a critic and you ain't getting paid. He got invited to the gala. I bet my life you weren't, and after watching it at your neighbor's, all you can do is look for attention. "Oya nah" we don gree say you sabi detect dry jokes... See where his dry jokes took him. And if I quote akpororo "If I crack joke and you no laugh it shows your problem is big and you need a pastor not a comedian" . Trust me nigga, u really need to look into that statement.

Mtchw ha. Who raised this dim-wit? So we shouldn't be allowed to comment? He performed in a show and was supposed to entertain *Nigerians*, which he didn't and I can't comment? So even if people do not get the job done, it doesn't matter; the benefit the get is all that counts?! And he will be invited next time with his poor performance? I watched it in my house you humourless unreasonable fool! My house! Something your tenants-arse generation have not been able to BOAST of! You are stuuuupiddd(I can't think of any worse word) you are just stuuuppiddd and daf!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 11:59pm On May 31, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Why the calling of names, men you ain't decent at all, go through my post, I did deliver that BLOW smoothly without CURSING.
Shows your level of education, I don't blame you though, society has made you what you are, I can feel your pain though, you just are frustrated (don't know if you had a BAD week) and had to pour out your anger on someone, somewhere, anywhere grin
I feel your pain, I've been there trust me, but I had to face my fears and not look for some innocent citizen to LASH out on cool

Dis quote down here is for you trying to Bring APORORO down, boi him go dey GO HIGHER jor

You are fool! Hedonistic don't mind this animal. You are garbage! A professional comedian came for a new presidential republic's inaugural gala night and cracked dry pawpaw leaves typ 'o jokes and what you can dwell on is his "account that has new zeros?".

A good name is better than riches and gold! But you are too poor and money-driven to know that anyway.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kennethkaycee(m): 3:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Esdb3:

You are fool! Hedonistic don't mind this animal. You are garbage! A professional comedian came for a new presidential republic's inaugural gala night and cracked dry pawpaw leaves typ 'o jokes and what you can dwell on is his "account that has new zeros?".

A good name is better than riches and gold! But you are too poor and money-driven to know that anyway.

Thank you "Mr Rich Dad"
You should have got yourself a great comedian instead of looking for FREE shows to watch on NTA.
Shows you and your Hedonistic friend are of the same feather.
Can't you guys talk without CURSING
OH!
I see those were the kind of words you both learnt the English language on.
Cos I've seen similar cases with people from the village trying to learn another language, first they learn more of the abusive words.
I can see that works for you both, but I won't condescend so low to get to your level by cursing, rather I'll show you both maturity by still teaching you guys on how to be civil and live a much more civilised lifestyle.
And talking about getting the job done, you gave out no JOB shocked (...in a sarcastic tone)
Even the man wey give out the said job ain't complaining.
Abi you na the speaker of House of Representatives (Nairaland) grin humour me
You're a comedian in deed, I now get it, you thought you could do better, eeyah!
Apororo got the job though and the DEED is done (CASE CLOSED), you can't Undo it cool
Pélé só gbó
Maybe next time, I'd personally recommend you
(...in a whisper) .... I PROMISE grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kennethkaycee(m): 3:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Esdb3:

Mtchw ha. Who raised this dim-wit? So we shouldn't be allowed to comment? He performed in a show and was supposed to entertain *Nigerians*, which he didn't and I can't comment? So even if people do not get the job done, it doesn't matter; the benefit the get is all that counts?! And he will be invited next time with his poor performance? I watched it in my house you humourless unreasonable fool! My house! Something your tenants-arse generation have not been able to BOAST of! You are stuuuupiddd(I can't think of any worse word) you are just stuuuppiddd and daf!

Quoting your words "stuuuupiddd"
Without opening the Dictionary, I can authoritatively tell you this as a scholar of the English language that
This is no WORD
AND "daf"
Is the name of an automobile company that makes more of TRUCKS
You get house?
make we hear word
with all these àgbeŕó English, I wonder where you worked and got such pay as to build a house like you claim.
Big and Fat lies
I got to track you, you know?
And here's your picture grin

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kennethkaycee(m): 4:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Wow!
There's something strange going on here.
Has anyone cared to look at the number of views this post has accumulated?
As at the time of this comment, I can gather a whooping 58,946 views
Is this not saying anything to everybody here including the OP?
@ OP,
I can tell you this point blank, this is the post with the highest viewers in your entire thread.
Pay respect to Apororo, abeg
If this were to be your blog or website, do you know how much you could have made.
You are here bad-mouthing a successful comedian, instead of looking into your own personal life.
Get real bro, you ain't gonna be paid his dues, so get yourself a LIFE!!!

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by forandy(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2015
looool. .im Fhurk up sha....bt he's got his pay already. .so
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kemifunke: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Quoting your words "stuuuupiddd"
Without opening the Dictionary, I can authoritatively tell you this as a scholar of the English language that
This is no WORD
AND "daf"
Is the name of an automobile company that makes more of TRUCKS
You get house?
make we hear word
with all these àgbeŕó English, I wonder where you worked and got such pay as to build a house like you claim.
Big and Fat lies
I got to track you, you know?
And here's your picture grin

Ha! This guy mumu! -'stuuppiiddd - I spelt it like that because nairaland will censor it to 'silly' which is too gentle a description for what you are.(You actually checked that in the dico? grin) are you a newbie? And daf is short for "DUMB AS F.UCCCK"(am sure he will check 'F.UCCCK again grin). You really are. DAF nig!

Now please read your last comment and laugh at your stupidiiity(please don't check this onegrin!)....smh
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Thank you "Mr Rich Dad"
You should have got yourself a great comedian instead of looking for FREE shows to watch on NTA.
Shows you and your Hedonistic friend are of the same feather.
Can't you guys talk without CURSING
OH!
I see those were the kind of words you both learnt the English language on.
Cos I've seen similar cases with people from the village trying to learn another language, first they learn more of the abusive words.
I can see that works for you both, but I won't condescend so low to get to your level by cursing, rather I'll show you both maturity by still teaching you guys on how to be civil and live a much more civilised lifestyle.
And talking about getting the job done, you gave out no JOB shocked (...in a sarcastic tone)
Even the man wey give out the said job ain't complaining.
Abi you na the speaker of House of Representatives (Nairaland) grin humour me
You're a comedian in deed, I now get it, you thought you could do better, eeyah!
Apororo got the job though and the DEED is done (CASE CLOSED), you can't Undo it cool
Pélé só gbó
Maybe next time, I'd personally recommend you
(...in a whisper) .... I PROMISE grin grin grin

Mtchww ode buruku.

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kennethkaycee(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Esdb3:

Mtchww ode buruku.

Men!
U ain't learnt anything yet?
Quit cursing and communicate like a grown up.
Well I bet you ain't grown yet else you'd make a cute statement without cursing grin
Na me sabi handle you.
Make una dey look ooo, him go vomit another CURSE
NA ME GET YOUR CODE JOR grin
Now tell me that picture of you chatting from Malaysia is not yours, na dat one I go take VEX!!!
If you no see am well here it is for you to reconfirm...
Maa bińú àbúró mí cool
Oya flare up shocked shocked shocked

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Men!
U ain't learnt anything yet?
Quit cursing and communicate like a grown up.
Well I bet you ain't grown yet else you'd make a cute statement without cursing grin
Na me sabi handle you.
Make una dey look ooo, him go vomit another CURSE
NA ME GET YOUR CODE JOR grin
Now tell me that picture of you chatting from Malaysia is not yours, na dat one I go take VEX!!!
If you no see am well here it is for you to reconfirm...
Maa bińú àbúró mí cool
Oya flare up shocked shocked shocked

Omo ale. Posting his p-man's dirty feet for all to see.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kennethkaycee(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Esdb3:

Omo ale. Posting his p-man's dirty feet for all to see.

Sey I no talk am?
Even with all my KIND gesture towards Mr. George of the Jungle, he won't give in angry .
Men taming you will take longer than I thought.
Well lemme try another approach grin
Sorry we started on a wrong foot (...dis time I'm serious)
I'm Kenneth and will like us to be friends cool
It's not that I don't know abusive words myself, but I really hate them and moreover, we are men and not Wild Animals (...though you called me an Animal, but I forgive you).
So what do you say, let's end this now
And come to think of it, the person wey we dey fight for and against no even dey here shocked
Dis makes no sense, I don't know about you ooo.
Really I didn't intend to prolong this more than it has gone, really went through your thread and I see you gat stuff dat could really make you money, viewership on your topics are AWESOME and I can teach you a thing or two on how to convert it to cash (...well dats by the way)
Ké dé maà woo, you could turn out to be a GREAT person After all grin

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Sey I no talk am?
Even with all my KIND gesture towards Mr. George of the Jungle, he won't give in angry .
Men taming you will take longer than I thought.
Well lemme try another approach grin
Sorry we started on a wrong foot (...dis time I'm serious)
I'm Kenneth and will like us to be friends cool
It's not that I don't know abusive words myself, but I really hate them and moreover, we are men and not Wild Animals (...though you called me an Animal, but I forgive you).
So what do you say, let's end this now
And come to think of it, the person wey we dey fight for and against no even dey here shocked
Dis makes no sense, I don't know about you ooo.
Really I didn't intend to prolong this more than it has gone, really went through your thread and I see you gat stuff dat could really make you money, viewership on your topics are AWESOME and I can teach you a thing or two on how to convert it to cash (...well dats by the way)
Ké dé maà woo, you could turn out to be a GREAT person After all grin

Am EmmyB, you provoked me into using curse words actually. I have marked you niyen. You are my friend now.

How can I make money again?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kennethkaycee(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Esdb3:

Am EmmyB, you provoked me into using curse words actually. I have marked you niyen. You are my friend now.

How can I make money again?

Good morning EmmyB, thank you for having me as a friend grin
I'm highly honoured cool
Well let's talk on WhatsApp, before we divert people's attention towards our earlier-drama-now-turn-Biz grin
My WhatsApp number is on my signature...
or you can as well mail me using the word: EmmyB to makemoneyonlineandoffline@gmail.com
for others following dis discuss, use the word Apororo thread Nairaland.
Thanks as I look forward to having you guys as real time friends.
Do have a great day!

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Moss9ja(f): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2016
Checkout http://www.moss9ja.com/2016/11/comedian-akpororo-biography-net-worth.html for Akpororo's biography, net worth, and endorsements
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Moss9ja(f): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Akpororo is making his money. People laughed at the show. I watched the video and it wasn't dry at all to me. Just in case you need to know his net worth, and everything about him, here's his full profile and biography:

http://www.moss9ja.com/2016/11/comedian-akpororo-biography-net-worth.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Moss9ja(f): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2017
Checkout Akpororo's biography and net worth here: http://www.moss9ja.com/2017/02/akpororo-biography-net-worth-history.html
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2019
ezteem:
a dry joke is a dry joke
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.