Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. (112220 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by homesteady(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2015
Some people can be so disgustingly myopic undecided

The OP said his jokes were funny, and some people are blabbing that he has already been piad! Doesn't the OP know that? is that the bone of contention here?
Shishh!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Smooyis(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2015
Well he needs our encouragemet.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:47am On May 30, 2015
midolian:
Its not easy...buh truly the guy really fvcked up. The jokes he made were nt for that kinda setting. My grlfy had to tickle me b4 I could smile to them.

But op, why you dey call lalast.iclala? You wan disgrace Akpororo for front page? undecided
Haram! Haram! Haram!
Woman dhe tickle u
Chai
Na long stick she use?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by loomer: 7:47am On May 30, 2015
Thank God say I no bother watch that one

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by niceguy7(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2015
At op because u dont like akpororo doesn't mean he is not funny...get with it. undecided
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kolokolobi(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2015
Didn't watch or listen in. It might as well be a bad day at the office. He probably has learnt a lesson or two and would get better. He's never been on my pack really though.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by lordhugo(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2015
HIS JOKES WERE NOT SUITABLE FOR THE EVENT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

EVEN MY MUM CALLED ME AND SAID SHE WAS CRINGING IN HER SEAT LAST NIGHT!

SHE ASKED IF THAT WASN'T THE SAME MTN ADVERT GUY.

HE MESSED UP.

MORE POLITICAL JOKES SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE.

NOT PIDGIN ENGLISH AKPOS JOKES.

The only good spot was when he asked buhari and his wife to adopt him!

.....not dog and armed robber and AREA!

I was disgusted and this is coming from a confirm warri boy.

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by vislabraye(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2015
expozey:
Quite surprised to hear this. I personally consider him one of Nigeria's top conedians judging by some of his performances I've witnessed.
Probably this was the biggest occasion he has performed in and was just so nervous. I know he'll definitely get better.

It's stage fright. Tot someone like Alibaba is more suitable for such occasions

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by walozanga(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2015
Esdb3:

Those jokes didn't, previous jokes before this did. Those jokes just ruined his chance for another pay.

WHO TOLD U, MY DEAR HIS PREVIOUS JOKES DIDNT . WAT DID WAS CONNECTION. THAT GUYS BANK ACCOUNT WILL KEEP SWELLING UP. WHERE WERE OTHERS WHEN HE GOT THE CONTRACT?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Caracta(f): 7:50am On May 30, 2015
I've never found the guy funny. His voice is totally out of it for me.

Bovi is my man.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2015
undecided

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by OgaTheTop2: 7:51am On May 30, 2015
'I go die' should've been invited. I go die is one hell of a comedian.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by sweatlana: 7:51am On May 30, 2015
The entire gala was poorly organised. It's was shameful at some point joke silva and the other mc didn't know what they were doing!

What a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by prelinctus: 7:52am On May 30, 2015
Akpororo is terribly overrated. The guy is whack.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by youngwarlocks: 7:53am On May 30, 2015
basket mouth would have been better considering experience
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by lordhugo(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2015
Caracta:
I've never found the guy funny. His voice is totally out of it for me.

Bovi is my man.

Bovi was loyal to Pdp and is now paying the price.

A Gbenga Adeyinka or basket mouth would gave been miles ahead. (If Alibaba was not a choice)

Those people did not need "akpos" like jokes.....

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by ibzamani(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2015
I wonder which planet una cum from, person crack joke nd u dey criticize am. Go dere go do ur own nah. D person wey post dis nonsense sef get tym. Em write am word to word ni.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by arclordforms(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2015
I don try crack joke for captain before...... It's ain't easy... Not tho talk of generals' ....... And the business of comedy is not like music.... Once you do one good song...you can sing it at as many show as possible.... Buh joke...? It's has to bE trendy....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Jarus(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2015
What a joke of a performance!

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by VanOmiyale: 7:55am On May 30, 2015
I thought I was the only one that noticed. It was a performance the guy will not want to remember in his life. His major mistake was telling his jokes in pidgin to an audience you have several diplomats. Apparently he didn't do his research very well but he can console himself with the fact that he don receive alert for his bank account.

8 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by nickxtra(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2015
He was confused on stage, the mouth suddenly ran dry

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by unikazzy(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2015
Honestly akpororo or whatever is not d kind of comedian that supposed to performed in that kind of occasion.....and on d other round d organizer got what they paid for.....when u paid cheap money u will surely get a cheap and uninteresting service.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by lordhugo(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2015
Sommyangel:
Eyaa, I didn't watch the stuff but from u guys comments, I really pity him.. He must have been so embarrassed... Make una tell am to come collect free hug from me

I can collect the hug on his behalf. will give it to him when I see him next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by eduxerxes: 7:56am On May 30, 2015
No matter how funny you are as a comedian, u can never make that kinda audience laff. They're heads of state and states men for Gods sake.

Akpororo tried jooooooor! Just that, he should have cracked some election related jokes. Dem plenty naaaaa!

Corporate jokes also allowed. His mistake was the irrelevance of his jokes to the setting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by informato: 7:57am On May 30, 2015
vizkiz:
I wasn't expecting him(apororo) to be the comedian at that kindda occasion though(no hating)
Ali baba, or basket mouth...even seyi law would have done better! Even their maturity speaks smiley
u know u ?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by OwerriChairman(f): 7:57am On May 30, 2015
orobs93:
The guy should be flogged and licence seized
. See dis clown. Which license again?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by sojas: 7:58am On May 30, 2015
I felt for him yesterday when he was trying very hard to impress. Told my younger brother Alibaba would have slam it yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by legalwealth(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2015
arclordforms:
I don try crack joke for captain before...... It's ain't easy... Not tho talk of generals' ....... And the business of comedy is not like music.... Once you do one good song...you can sing it at as many show as possible.... Buh joke...? It's has to bE trendy....

You've said it all.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 30, 2015
hedonistic:
I felt vicarious embarrassment for the dry punk. Had to quickly change the channel when it was getting too much to bear.

Yeah. I know that feeling. Even though I am just watching on TV, I'd be feeling embarrassed for him as if I was present in the hall. Na to just change channel in such situations. cry

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by thaprince(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2015
I swear that guy joke taya me self. He was beggin the president to appreciate him and Baba no even reason him matter lol

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by ige101(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2015
Ur own case worse,why pity him wen u didnt witness the scene

Sommyangel:
Eyaa, I didn't watch the stuff but from u guys comments, I really pity him.. He must have been so embarrassed... Make una tell am to come collect free hug from me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.