Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47325 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Raysly(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..

this is total disrespectful why will you even search your mums bag
honestly kids of nowadays eh
get the hell out of mum bag and face your studies
even if you are 40 years of age you don't have any right to do such she is your mother remember
she has every right to do what ever pleases her.
all this indomie children self grin

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by zeusdgrt(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2015
oyin17:
Na only condom you see and u dey burn. let her be body no be firewood. she need oiling you know.
d same way U nid oiling
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Dexema(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
seriously,as if i am d only one observing that...i dont get...cant she be disciplined?must one satisfy one's body?
What u just wrote here is pure nonsense,seems u r still a learner when it comes to love,sex and companionship. Most likely ur mum hasn't attained menopause (ie she's still goin thru a womans cycle,hormones and all). U shud just respect urself the way she has respected u by not bringing him home to shag,and God help u the Man is serious abt ur mum,den u might just be getting a stepdad grin.
Man up bro and get a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Besto(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm
pls change the topic to my mum have condoms in her bag instead of lying on ur friend's head

friends don suffer for dz nairaland..

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Shortyy(f): 12:14pm On May 30, 2015
Illuminatus:
You've got to understand that your mother is an adult. She is single. For whatever reason can choose to have condoms in her bags. You need to respect her wishes and boundaries just as you expect her to respect yours. If you have a good relationship with her, you can causally ask her about it. Otherwise, forget that you saw this and mind your own business. It doesn't even concern you if there's a guy out there younger than you who's banging her. Like someone said, your dad might be doing worse, would it have provoked the same reaction from you? That said, I'm curious as to how you found the condom... Snooping isn't cool.
you are gay
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2015
UjSizzle:
Look the other way. What your parent does in privacy is none of your business.
If u care about your parents,there wellfare,well being,secret is ur business...sometimes this things we africans call "RESPECT" is totally blinding ous to the fact....what is wrong if he ask his mother how come about the condom? Am so close to ma mum that i could easly ask her that,if she was not with my dad...a good mother will eventually seat her son down and explain...."RESPECT" should not blind our eyes to a certain interaction we ought tto have with our parent.... #MyOpinion
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by adellam16(f): 12:21pm On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..
u r selfish! She has been a single mom for some years! If ur dad got married again it wuldnt have been an issue! Is ur mom ur girlfriend or wife? Even if u saw a D ildo in her bag is dat ur concern? Free d woman nd stop acting like a jealous lover or do u see ur moom in a romantic way! U need Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Adamsdelrio(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
ah ah!!!sexuality education for her bag?which planet r u from?
Na Jupiter.. Ishigoat

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Sike(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2015
Let your mum be.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by eltonesworld(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2015
Sorry o, buh @op what r u looking 4 at ur mama bag..u don go tiff money ba undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by waistaa(f): 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
Fourwinds:
hmmmm. women dey vex ooooo. dat confirm dey wana feel nature.
its not like we are vexing dear but its the truth,let him face it.shebi if na I'm papa e for sit down with beer ask am im mind.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bluebay2(f): 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
Emodeee:

Don't mind them. One said "she needs oiling" the other said "she is a human being nt a wood."

from their statement u can decipher dat they are non virgins.

U know what? Dis generation is crazy about sex.
So what is d biggy about being a non virgin and d topic smh

All the girls that av commented above are non virgins.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by waistaa(f): 12:41pm On May 30, 2015
arsetalks:
No vex me. Which kain Mumu question be this? I know that guy wella, he no dey wait till his mother travels. He dey knack like no tomorrow. His mile don talk taya. I no fit even trust am with my grandma.

Very silly naughty boy, he no wan mile to enjoy wetin hin be dey enjoy.
...#removeslippersandtakesoff#
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ademoladeji(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
adellam16:
u r selfish! She has been a single mom for some years! If ur dad got married again it wuldnt have been an issue! Is ur mom ur girlfriend or wife? Even if u saw a D ildo in her bag is dat ur concern? Free d woman nd stop acting like a jealous lover or do u see ur moom in a romantic way! U need Jesus!
Counsellor doing her thingz...
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 12:45pm On May 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
If u care about your parents,there wellfare,well being,secret is ur business...sometimes this things we africans call "RESPECT" is totally blinding ous to the fact....what is wrong if he ask his mother how come about the condom? Am so close to ma mum that i could easly ask her that,if she was not with my dad...a good mother will eventually seat her son down and explain...."RESPECT" should not blind our eyes to a certain interaction we ought tto have with our parent.... #MyOpinion
This is different, Dan. What else does a condom in a mother's bag signify if not the obvious? She's playing safe and she's obviously having sex.
Besides this isn't a kid trying to 'correct' or 'understand' his mom. He just said he was really angry with her....for what biko? Having sex after divorcing his dad? The young man is a brat not a concerned child. It doesn't take rocket science to have it figured out.
Again, what parents do in their privacy is their business. When it becomes obvious their action is affecting their lives or their children's negatively, then intervention is required. Still, I'll advice a child employs the help of a parent's best friend or a trusted member of the family to get their parents out of dicey situations.
Respect is a fragile thing in our culture. You don't want to mess with it.

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by greenhope(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2015
1. What was he looking for in his mothers Bag

2. Maybe Hiv campaign people where sharing it on the road and gave her one cry

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by adellam16(f): 12:47pm On May 30, 2015
ademoladeji:

Counsellor doing her thingz...
Don't mind d greedy child. He is claiming friend whereas d topic is about him! Naughty boy!

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
nd wat its with her consent nd she has forgotten...she is keeping d condom in the bag unko?
Dear 1 tin u should understand is dat ur mom respects you alot, if not she would do anytin she wants and wouldnot even care about how u feel. Talking from experience, 6 months after i lost my mum, my dad brought in a woman, i complained politely and he replied by telling me that i will not be the 1 to teach him how to live his life, that if i dont like his or his new wife attitude that i should take my brothers and leave his house.

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
if you are free with your mum, you wouldn't mind searching her bag for items to steal
Cant judge tho, i never really had a mom.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2015
UjSizzle:

This is different, Dan. What else does a condom in a mother's bag signify if not the obvious? She's playing safe and she's obviously having sex.
Besides this isn't a kid trying to 'correct' or 'understand' his mom. He just said he was really angry with her....for what biko? Having sex after divorcing his dad? The young man is a brat not a concerned child. It doesn't take rocket science to have it figured out.
Again, what parents do in their privacy is their business. When it becomes obvious their action is affecting their lives or their children's negatively, then intervention is required. Still, I'll advice a child employs the help of a parent's best friend or a trusted member of the family to get their parents out of dicey situations.
Respect is a fragile thing in our culture. You don't want to mess with it.
Well it depend on our upbringing....Goodluck to him on his quest to know who his mother is sleeping with.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by agarawu23(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2015
mizlynda:
Cant judge tho, i never really had a mom.
oh! sorry for that sad
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Well it depend on our upbringing....Goodluck to him on his quest to know who his mother is sleeping with.
Lol that's a foolhardy quest.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ademoladeji(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2015
adellam16:
Don't mind d greedy child. He is claiming friend whereas d topic is about him! Naughty boy!
Ahahahaha

Aswear, you dey kraze
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Justiyke4u: 12:57pm On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm
pls change the topic to my mum have condoms in her bag instead of lying on ur friend's head
I thought as much
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2015
UjSizzle:

Lol that's a foolhardy quest.
Parent should be close to there children alot,expecially d divorce one's....divorce affect children negatively....even when ma patrents have issues sef,ts still affect me somehow(as old and mature as i think i am.cheesy)
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Illuminatus(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
Shortyy:
you are gay
And you're an idiot. There now, who's far worse?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by leleji(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2015
what is your business towards your mum's life? your mum needs some quack too from men.guy, you gonna face your life and leave mum only.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 30, 2015
fellis:

Every embarrassing problem is usually the nairalanders 'friends' problem, never the OP's problem. grin
Nairalanders friends don suffer no be small. grin

@OP, so you found condom in your moms bag and then came to Nairaland to ask other people what you should do abi? Take am blow blomblom naa.
Mumu children everywhere.

You've almost broken my ribs with laughter!

I loff u soooo much.

Your head is there
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by evesdon4u: 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
What was he looking for in her bag in the first place? Shameless child!
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by fotadmowmend(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2015
How old are you ? The first thing to do is to know the kind of man she is going out with . Then see if you can advice her to remarry . You can do near nothing to stop her because she is your mother and you must respect that. So far you are about 18 you can chose to live far from her so that you won't be seeing all of that again

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by 19naia(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
He should commot his feet and fall on his knees and beg God with thanks and praises for not allowing his mother to use condom when he was conceived... After all his mother suffered to raise him, she is wise now to protect herself from excess suffering of raising more sons like him...
And so he should be thanking and praising god that there is a way for his mom to protect herself from having more children like him to pester her every waking moment of the day and night for inccessant needs and torpor...

What is a grown man doing inside his mothers purse and her most personal affairs? Grow up and show some respect.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Revolva(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
Haaa MILF na dis kind mamas I de like bang I ave banged few 40s women before single mothers....dem too sweet....@op d guy get luck say na Africa we de...if na europe or america.....his mum will be on MILF datin bangin teenagers hahaa codedly...una never see 65 year old mum doing adult movies.....chek 50plusmilfs fear go catch u grand mama sef 25 yrs old dey bang their brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.