Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47328 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Fourwinds: 10:03am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
she is human after let her flex jare and I like d fact that she is with condoms unlike most single ladies that shagg raw..
@op I know by now ur father might have shagged more thab 50ladies, pls leave ur mum alone
if it were dad, will u be asking us this question

smh...gender inequality
Hmmmmmm. Women like dat thing but pretending as if they dislike it. carry on
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Cohsyn(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2015
CSTR2:
Because she is his mother.

She's an adult with needs, if he has issues wif dat let him channel is energy at bringing d parents back together not meddling in her biz. Not like he tells d mum abt all d gals he ..... cos dats nt her biz either. Except he's a teen, let him go find something more useful to do wif his life.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by dammytosh: 10:04am On May 30, 2015
hug her.

She is playing safe.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2015
pbs4real:
stp all dis gender inequality ish,wen u are in rome,u behave lyk a roman,in naija wen a man knacks mre than a woman its normal,buh a woman wld be label a prostitute. . . .its high time u women learn to leave wit that. . . . . .
lols...but that's root of all the matrimonial problems we have in nigeria...rubbish...socio cultural rules
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Fourwinds: 10:06am On May 30, 2015
waistaa:
Abeg give her some brake pad,she is sane enough to carry a CD.she is your mother doesn't mean she shouldn't have some privacy.by the way OP how many girls u dey carry come house when she travel
hmmmm. women dey vex ooooo. dat confirm dey wana feel nature.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kilode100(f): 10:06am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
so in ur country only 5yrs can be asked ti bring somefin frm one's bag?which scho did u graduate from?nd to ur question...i dont Bleep!!!...not everyone bleeps...its not food...but i am sure u do**please accept jesus before it's too late

You need Jesus more.
Your Akproko no get part two.
I know you don't fhuck,that explains why you are so passed at your mother.
E go better.

25 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by AreaFada2: 10:07am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
she is human after let her flex jare and I like d fact that she is with condoms unlike most single ladies that shagg raw..
@op I know by now ur father might have shagged more thab 50ladies, pls leave ur mum alone
if it were dad, will u be asking us this question

smh...gender inequality

You got the first part great. She's dating and doing so carefully/responsibly. Maybe the reason she hasn't introduced the dude is because she's not sure how he (and his siblings if any) will take it. You know kids like to see their sweet mummy as virgin Mary. cheesy

As for his dad having possibly bedded 50 ladies, it's a gross exaggeration and perception women have. It's a lot easier for ladies to shag lots of men and clean mouth than for men to do so. Only that men make little effort to conceal it.

It takes a lot of energy, time and money running after many ladies. Most men are "getting" far less than they claim among peers.
Whereas an average looking lady that dresses nicely n carry herself well can have 3 toasters (active/passive, serious/unserious included) daily. A non-picky lady can have a new guy everyday. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by odeku457(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
must u use ur eyes to see all things everyday?

I asked for pic for me and and fellow "crentious" nairalanders (sagamite 1804) grin grin grin

And know if she really worth to keep the wole pack of Condom.

kilode100:

Just negodu!!

English Please!
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Skain(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2015
Look away...
She's got her life to live

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 30, 2015
czarr:
lol....na everything be gender inequality?
no...to get cash on their own no folo.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Neplusultra(f): 10:11am On May 30, 2015
Even family issues are brought to NL! Continu

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Proffdada: 10:11am On May 30, 2015
There are two things involved: used or unused
If used,two things are involved : it's hers or his
If his, two things are involved :love or lust
If love two things are involved :ready to be disowned or join new family.... Add the rest

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Ahmad4452(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2015
Bro al u nid to do is confront her abt d abt d stuff den ask wu d guy is.Bro one tin u must nt allow is d guy must be ur agemate...abeg if e be small fight ur mum oooo mke she drop d guy because e go cause prob 4 ouse
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by anataala: 10:11am On May 30, 2015
respect your mother privacy, leave what you are in doubt,you can't replace her,keep her secret away from third party.
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Fourwinds: 10:13am On May 30, 2015
oyin17:
Na only condom you see and u dey burn. let her be body no be firewood. she need oiling you know.
oiling d generator. she is very free now with it
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nicepoker(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2015
lightheart:
Wetin you find go yo momma's bag?
to steal money of cos. What else.

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by odeku457(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2015
FKMagazine:
A friend, saheed says He shud Kill his mum; however, I say he shud calm down and try to forgive her

what has the woman done wrong. To be forgiven or to be killed.

TO ME ITS JUST LIKE SEEING A CAR KEY IN HER BAG. ITS IS NORMAL. YOU @OP HAVE TO BE MATURE ABOUT IT.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by eromspete(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2015
Tell him to calm down.

His mum broke up some years ago and is technically a single mum from your description. Too bad the "single user license" the father enjoyed on the mum's bodily assets has expired at the time of breaking up. undecided

bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by yooglodotcom: 10:15am On May 30, 2015
Do to her as you would appreciate her do to you if she is the one that found same in your bag.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by chidexxy007(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2015
sorry, d mama na runs girl **runs outta thread **

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kiddkash(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2015
her batteries are down. they need to be recharged
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by delors(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos t[b]here is rage burning in him[/b]..
Hope say the raging fire never roast u finish?
You found condom in a single mother bag and you dey ask wetin u go do? You fit go tell your dad na...make he for kuku roast your tongue with correct raging fire.

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by PreacherxSon(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2015
...am just here to SHAGG, if ur here to SHAGG, just put ur hands in da air !!!
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by tdayof(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2015
JayJustus:
sing with me

*when I see konji, when I see konji, when I see konji I will pass I will pass over you*

if you're a tenor singer like
if you're an alto singer share
if you sound like a frog quote me and choke on fried egg
guy..remember you went to church today oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry grin
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by iamphilips(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
not really...my mum cant do such
I hear you

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm
pls change the topic to my mum have condoms in her bag instead of lying on ur friend's head

Every embarrassing problem is usually the nairalanders 'friends' problem, never the OP's problem. grin
Nairalanders friends don suffer no be small. grin

@OP, so you found condom in your moms bag and then came to Nairaland to ask other people what you should do abi? Take am blow blomblom naa.
Mumu children everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by vislabraye(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s

What do you mean she's in her 40s and not young ? So are you trying to say women in their 40s should not have sex

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by janejive(f): 10:22am On May 30, 2015
@OP u shld leave ur Mom alone, and mind ur business and stop lying dats its ur frds's Mom.

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by haftob(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
Advice her to goan re-marry because wat she's doing is actually fornication. To be candid, u can't expect her not to have sex na,it's part of life and inherent in all humans. And u neva can tell mayb it's ur dad she's seeing again sha,u knw,just to keep body and soul 2geda na. But wat I'm sure of is dat she's having a sex relationship with someone and she's a very careful person dat's why she has condoms in her bag. So just advice her to go re-marry so dat wat she's doing secretly will bcom legal.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by agrovick(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
really?nd wat if she is not my mum?nd how do u define embarrassment?
Bringing stuffs like this online is an embarrassment, it's the woman that gave birth to u for God's sake. BTW, ur friend's mom is also your mom

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bakila: 10:24am On May 30, 2015
hahahaaaha. The older they are the hornierr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.