Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47316 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kandiikane(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2015
How is it your business though?Why would you feel a burning rage? All this spoilt kids of nowadays. I hope she gives you a resounding slap if you ask her such a stup!d question, if not she can send you over here and I will help her out with it. Nonsense, I am even annoyed for her.

You nor go ask your father such a question, na your mama you get mind ask? How old are you sef? After asking her what the condoms are for , also ask her how she uses them. Cow!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Pamelayoung: 11:01am On May 30, 2015
Nairalanders have said it all.
Silly boy... silly questn pls Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by donMIG(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2015
Which is better? Pregnant mum,mum wit std,mum wit hiv,mum wit xperience...ur choice

Carry d condom go screw ur babe or take am do decoration for una house TGTIS!

HEAR QUESTIONS ABEGGI
MAKE ASK MY OWN

UR MAMA NA TREE?ABI WOOD?....guy Notin u fit do but just dei observe

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by tosmartak(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2015
You are feeling raged, because you found a condom in your mum's bag who is no longer with your dad? Bros, why you no just go sambisa slap shekau. Go get a life and stop searching through your mum's bag. #OnibajeKekere #Oponu

4 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by pek(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2015
That's why I love nairaland. Different opinions, some to the point, some hilarious and some way off. Op, you make 40 sound old. It is not. She is very very sexually active. Let her be. Don't even discuss it. It is her life. I am glad she is practicing safe sex. Be happy for her.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ollapaul(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2015
Guy, mind your business who are you to challenge her since she single mother. Body must ask I pray you are not in same situation. It's normal angry

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by preciousMI1(f): 11:07am On May 30, 2015
he should not do anything
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ijobaooorun(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2015
undecidedDen kill her
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 30, 2015
slimgeez:
As u go to tif money. U see condom. Unless u want Lil brodas, u should be happy. Now u know why daddy dumbed her.
...I got a problem with your last statement, do you know more than the OP? If you don't, kindly retract that statement. It is crude and hurtful to the boy affected. Cheers sad

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by manofluck: 11:16am On May 30, 2015
No reasonable comment do far, everyone shouting body no be wood, wat stop her 4rm going back 2 her husband instead having extramarital affiars.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 11:19am On May 30, 2015
Look the other way. What your parent does in privacy is none of your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by somsom(f): 11:20am On May 30, 2015
First of all, what were you doing in your mom's handbag? Secondly, wouldn't you want your mom to be protected from STD? Dear, your mom is a human being and still has feelings. That she's your mom does not stop her from having bodily needs. Please let her be. If you must talk to her, then calmly and respectfully tell her to be careful and keep on partner at a time. This is what I will do if am in you situation.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by chibic(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2015
Women and sex!

Well, I'm not surprised. This is what divorced women normally turn to. They easily become free sex givers. The condom shows that she doesn't want to get prgnant another man, and she is carrying it becuase sex may present itself at any point. Divorced women are more promiscous than any other type of women.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 11:22am On May 30, 2015
manofluck:
No reasonable comment do far, everyone shouting body no be wood, wat stop her 4rm going back 2 her husband instead having extramarital affiars.
Do you know why she's no longer with her husband?

Truth is there is no right answer to this question. It's confusing.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kandiikane(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2015
chibic:
Women and sex!

Well, I'm not surprised. This is what divorced women normally turn to. They easily become free sex givers. The condom shows that she doesn't want to get prgnant another man, and she is carrying it becuase sex may present itself at any point. Divorced women are more promiscous than any other type of women.

Ehn, and so?

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by pbs4real(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
lols...but that's root of all the matrimonial problems we have in nigeria...rubbish...socio cultural rules
ma guy wat re we gna do?we ve bin living lyk dat since the dayz of our ancestors. . . .
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2015
I was handed a pack of condoms recently by a charity seeking awareness on the scourge of STD's on my way home from work. If my daughter had seen it in my stuff I know she will react in the same way as you have. I had to throw them away before I got home. Your mother could have been given the condoms in the same manner.

Any child with proper mental health would flinch at the thought both his/her parents having sex even when they know they are products of such activity. It is even worse when it is with someone else.

It is quite normal so don't listen to all those telling you the opposite. Respect is a two way traffic. As parents we ought to respect our kids and how they feel. As children we have a duty to respect our parents.

Your mum is being discreet about it and that respect is all that matters. Stay blessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ppacey(f): 11:29am On May 30, 2015
In patience Jonathan voice. Nigeria stupid question. angry
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Adiwana: 11:30am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..
dude,jux tke it in gud faith..you can use style ask her the question.but overreaction will make her to do it to ur face&you know what that means?she will be more open about it
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bigiyaro(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s
even if na 50 sef,she still need am.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by nicerod(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2015
:-D:-D:-D op sey no iya lasisi dat live bhind my house?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by wisdompraise(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm
pls change the topic to my mum have condoms in her bag instead of lying on ur friend's head

Hello dear, you must be a very sharp and wise lady.

The way you force the truth out of his mouth hmmm! Is amazing.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 30, 2015
She is playing safe. Whatever happens in Vegas must stay in Vegas.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by DIOSHEYI(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2015
Fresh! Fresh!! Fresh!!!
 DO YOU NEED ANALYST FOR YOUR PROJEST(S) ON?

 Quantitative Methods For Decision Making Either In A Descriptive, Inferential Or Linear Programming Manner With Real Life Practical Understanding.

 Your Product Either In Quality Control Or Market Research Analysis.

 Your Final Year School Project Or Any Other Confused Data Related Issues In General
 WITH OR WITHOUT STATISTICAL PACKAGES?
We Are At Your Disposal Call Us On 08077436973,07063989071 Or
Email Us At Psdanalyst@Gmail.Com
 We Give You The Best That Other Cannot Afford At A Stipends
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kraftykc(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
tho...i dont date...

Lol bitchh about it on NL, that'll surely work.

And just cos u can't get some don't mean others are the same.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by diamondzzs(f): 11:45am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..
Rage over Wat exactly? Rubbish
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Malawian(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
what was he looking for inside his mum's bag? was he trying to steal money for football betting?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by swopeal(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2015
ds yung man shuld understand dat nt all women welcome the idea of vibrators
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by loomer: 11:49am On May 30, 2015
So because na ur mom make she no find happiness again?

As long as she no de slp around there's no big deal.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by MarieSucre(f): 11:55am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
nd wat its with her consent nd she has forgotten...she is keeping d condom in the bag unko?
you've been trying to run around the question with this so-called hypothetical situation. So now I ask you and I would like a straight forward answer. At that instance when you found it, did you go into her bag with her consent YES or NO?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by NobleG1(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:

What do you expect your mum to do? F*uck herself or f*uck you? That she divorced your dad doesn't mean her p*ussy stopped working!

Your mum is not cheating on your dad because they're no more together! She has every right to f*uck anyone she likes, she's single! She's an adult and it's her life not yours. So get over it!

By the way, what right have you to check her bag? How would you feel if she snoops around your private stuff? If I were her I would ground you immediately! You should even be happy she uses condom instead of hitting it bone-to-bone.

Leave your mum alone and go f*uck yourself or something!

4 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by MarieSucre(f): 11:59am On May 30, 2015
manofluck:
Don't just throw out silly assertions since you were never a partner in the marriage and have no knowledge if they would ever want to come back together. In addition "extra marital" applies to MARRIED couples. it does not apply here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.