Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47314 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2015
Drinkwater:
Take a picture of your mum, the bag you found the condom, the condom, the birth cert of your mum, the divorce cert and write a comprehensive report of at least 450words and forward to The Sun Newspaper Kirikiri Industrial estate, Mazamaza Lagos. Mr Shiithead!
hey yeah!!!really?which planet are u from?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by czarr(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2015
oyin17:
Na only condom you see and u dey burn. let her be body no be firewood. she need oiling you know.
.....ts his mom oooo,biko,won't u feel its gross if I tell you your dad need oiling?...

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by czarr(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm
pls change the topic to my mum have condoms in her bag instead of lying on ur friend's head
....lol u bad o,c as u catsh am..

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by czarr(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2015
rill:
you forgot to tell us the brand of condom
.....lol how the Brand use enter the matter?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by czarr(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2015
......provoke,use am to ur advantage..... bring girls home as often,...extort money by making her feel guilty, all is fair in love and war bro
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2015
czarr:
......provoke,use am to ur advantage..... bring girls home as often,...extort money by making her feel guilty, all is fair in love and war bro
umm...u sound mature
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2015
czarr:
umm...u sound mature but not the best advuce tho
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by jnizzle(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2015
U went to steal money from her bag and u saw d condoms abi?

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 30, 2015
czarr:
.....ts his mom oooo,biko,won't u feel its gross if I tell you your dad need oiling?...

He's no more and my mum was lest than 40 when he passed on. its somehow annoying but she do oil sometimes. I was behaving like this dude then but body no be firewood.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by rattlesnake(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
so do you expect her to remain single? 40 isn't old OK? though her carelessness is to be blamed.

but the situation on ground isn't a bad issue cos she isn't married and its now cleared to you she has a date
It is the job of the date to keep the condoms na
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by tuk2ato(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2015
Let her be, if she didn't have sexual urge, you probably won't have been born. She would have been a nun grin.

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by czarr(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2015
oyin17:

He's no more and my mum was lest than 40 when he passed on. its somehow annoying but she do oil sometimes. I was behaving like this dude then but body no be firewood.
...oh,sorry bout ur dad
have a nice life
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 30, 2015
czarr:
...oh,sorry bout ur dad have a nice life
thanks

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2015
oyin17:

seriously?but how did u no?did u catch her doing that?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2015
tuk2ato:
Let her be, if she didn't have sexual urge, you probably won't have been born. She would have been a nun grin.
really?but dt is...should she be keeping him?if she is not having multiple partners?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kikelomojessy(f): 8:49am On May 30, 2015
So cos she is a mother in her 40's she should not be with anyone? She has seperated with her husband for yrs and u still want her to remain dat way, if it were ur dad u feel is having an affair wud u feel dis way? Hmmm, pls let ur mum be, it only takes the grace of God for single parent to really be single.

I pray it dosnt happenfor u and ur spouse to seperate oh, if not u will understand then. If u want to help her stay single, pray for her and be her true companion, (laugh, cry, talk, wit her) make her happy at all times, always be dre for her, tell her (mum, I love u, u ar the best ). Dnt just sit dre and hate!
bobolizim:
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s

11 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by iamphilips(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
tch...i am above 18 so i think its nt dt bad knowing that..atleast,tru sexuality education...which is a part of a course i am doing ds semenster...okies?
it's his mum [color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Emodeee: 9:21am On May 30, 2015
Dis thread dey funny me. C the ladies supporting her. If they were in the same shoes, they will do the same.

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2015
iamphilips:
it's his mum [color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin
not really...my mum cant do such
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 30, 2015
Ok
I can't MARRY from such Family..

Most likely BLOOD LINE
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2015
Emodeee:
Dis thread dey funny me. C the ladies supporting her. If they were in the same shoes, they will do the same.

seriously,as if i am d only one observing that...i dont get...cant she be disciplined?must one satisfy one's body?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Cohsyn(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..

How exactly is dat his business?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by snowland(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2015
Do nothing...you mum na woman.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:30am On May 30, 2015
So? In fact you have to learn from her!!!! Practice safe sex.
This aint cheating!! Your parents are no longer together as you wrote.....
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by SisterCaro(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s
and then? Aren't there 40yr old women having sex everywhere else in the world?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by shammah1(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2015
He should use it on....
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 30, 2015
You nor wise, e nor even happy say ur mama dey use condom. If no codom, your name go change to step brother na.Is a free world man.since the break up don ready dey.your mum na human na blood she dey use oo.Na only for Africa I see say if woman sleep around na taboo.lol.Then wat of the man?

4 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by IYANGBALI: 9:31am On May 30, 2015
Abeg leave the woman alone jo,toto no get any other food pass preek,abeg no let the thing get rusty

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ken2spaceman(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2015
Just pretend you don't know what condom is all. About.....eeven if she ask U"""
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by CSTR2: 9:31am On May 30, 2015
Cohsyn:

How exactly is dat his business?
Because she is his mother.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by lightheart(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2015
Wetin you find go yo momma's bag?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.