Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (66444 Views)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 31, 2015
In a nutshell stop a$$ kissing

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Edigrows: 11:09pm On May 31, 2015
ehen! nice thread, guys eye go open, even if it doesn't open completely, the stupidity will reduce.
Some dumb guys need to Show gals some attitude...
Enough of being fooled or fooling ppl, if everyone complies, everyone will enjoy in the end grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by redfigure(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2015
Moana:
or you guys could remain the a single female hating beings that you are grin
but why girls no dey ever use their head... Is there any hating on what the OP wrote?... You girls can bring out issues outa nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by DJEhimond(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
Warming up to read a counter-thread tomorrow ... I can imagine how the ladies are boiling right now. Op, you too gbasky!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 31, 2015
Btruth:

......but I knew of 3 women that were smarter than our former clueless President ooo.

- Mama Peace
- Ewe-nla
- Malu-Eke Allison

grin grin grin. That is the only good thing they are good at. Deceitful creature they are. Women!
grin grin grin

You got me on this one

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 31, 2015
Op, you've just wasted your time on this. Even this 'ideology' you pretentiously uphold was not adopted by choice but by condition. Take heart.
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2015
Pheals:
Imagine am using your post to fan myself enh op mtcheew

No wonder women dull

Dumbo, you fit use software take fan yourself?

At least criticize the guy well.

No dey show the level of your dullness online na, Beko undecided you dey fall women hand na

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by basille(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2015
This thread is like the opposite of those feminist threads.
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by sarmiie(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2015
PUSH1:
Trash but true.
'Scuse you...trash??
Watch it.
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by sarmiie(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2015
vislabraye:

I believe the op aint talking wrt relationship. If I'm in a relationship with a lady, the rules change slightly. I'll definitely give her due attention. But when you are trying to win her love, you have to watch the type of attention you give to her.

I get ur point.
I read with the intention of applying to my life, which was probably why I saw it that way.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by HARDDON: 11:53pm On May 31, 2015
mrmastermind:

Interesting hypothesis OP

Hypo what?

Son r u lost in Pluto?
Connecting to nland try d aid of s broken bamboo stick?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by HARDDON: 11:53pm On May 31, 2015
mrmastermind:

Interesting hypothesis OP

Hypo what?

Son r u lost in Pluto?
Connecting to nland tru d aid of a broken bamboo stick?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by corektchic: 11:56pm On May 31, 2015
Women r important like men are. Deal with it..
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2015
juliusocean:
my guy then wen i was in 100l i wrote an exam 4 my crush i almost got caught i punch security run since then i fear love ...and she even friend zone me............ grin grin memories
Bwhahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Mcowubaba: 12:39am On Jun 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
so if you no do all these for babes, how to u won take near her, or kukuma at least see breast suck? tongue tongue

Small pikin thread tongue tongue.
^^This is just exactly what my friends always tell me about.....Women thinking SEX is the supreme reward/prize for our care, finance, sufferings, dedication, affection...NONSENSE......i rather remain celibate (or beta still go oloshitongue-dnt even tell me abt HIV) than to be a Doro Mega Super Maga for any babe...i go suffer mak moni, buy 4 babe- weavons, shoes, bags, clothes, take away, give am pocket money, call am everyday, play guitar for hersad ..
only for her to open leg(nd allow me to suck bossom according to usad, as if i no drink breaast free of charge wen i small)..WTH SMH...
Very soon, them go say i be broke ass niggargrin!....yes I am a broke ass niggar to nasty nd stuppid ladies.....!!!!!!!....

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:
^^This is just exactly what my friends always tell me about.....Women thinking SEX is the supreme reward/prize for our care, finance, sufferings, dedication, affection...NONSENSE......i rather remain celibate (or beta still go oloshitongue-dnt even tell me abt HIV) than to be a Doro Mega Super Maga for any babe...i go suffer mak moni, buy 4 babe- weavons, shoes, bags, clothes, take away, give am pocket money, call am everyday, play guitar for hersad ..
only for her to open leg(nd allow me to suck bossom according to usad, as if i no drink breaast free of charge wen i small)..WTH SMH...
Very soon, them go say i be broke ass niggargrin!....yes I am a broke ass niggar to nasty nd stuppid ladies.....!!!!!!!....

Gbam, women think say their yansh na gold,

All this broke ass naija women, nothing there can Offer, so them come up with hypothesis saying " all men only want sex"

Broke stuppidd ladies everywhere

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Beamborla(f): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2015
2dice:
Nice one ... So I actually read it ... Mehn op go get jazz ...
Na this kind thread dey sweet you na
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by jpphilips(m): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Lamentations of a poor soul, Next! !!!
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 01, 2015
OP no need for you to dey write all this epistle.let dem babes wey dey form still dey form grin.
na their time be dis grin.the time wey dem go come old and no husband go come na so dem go troop go pastor T.b joshua church dey worry the poor man make im magic husband for them as if say na magician im be grin.
ehen ...a man as rich as dangote with six packs,handsome,built like the incredible hulk,riding pathfinder jeep and also god fearing grin grin grin
god save our naija girls grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 01, 2015
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 01, 2015
ArchEnemy:
lolz

Op, they will read and go and do same
will u? grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 01, 2015
eddyland:
Guy, there are so many idiots in this our generation o, incase you don't know
seconded with passion cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Pheals:
Imagine am using your post to fan myself enh op mtcheew
my dear..in my opinion..op is making sense kiss

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 01, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
with this post, i believe that the romance section is begining to make some sense. This your post too try. Don't give gals that "attention" get busy at actualizing your dreams and u will see them come to you by default.
u are a smart and wise man my friend!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Hian!
Your own angle dey different from my own angle of sarcasm tongue tongue.
Since you follow for the few wey no send kpekus and booby, I say HALLELUJAH!
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by iamnemo(m): 6:23am On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
did I really read that?
cheesy
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Moana(f): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2015
redfigure:

but why girls no dey ever use their head... Is there any hating on what the OP wrote?... You girls can bring out issues outa nothing.
did I quote the OP or did I quote flash? undecided and you want to claim you are the one who uses his head? mtchew!
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Moana:
it didn't hit any nerve, it just explains why many of you remain single or never have serious relationships grin it evident in your attitude towards women
Those words must have hit your jugular.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2015
Idydarling:
u nearly nailed it op...

but u disappointed me when u said that (b)men are smarter and will contribute more to a company than women(b)

my question is : have u not seen smarter women than men op??
. We saw some in Jonathan's government. Very pious women indeed!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by craleonic: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Threads for kids.

Like you need to tell a grown man he doesn't have to be idle, he should be idle na since he doesn't have sense, mschew. angry

Indeed, there are too many immature little boys in here.
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2015
bongolistik:
In as much as body nobi firewood and we know that nature has designed it in such a way that men naturally gets attracted to the opposite sex, but you will agree with me that too much of everything is truly bad.

When a guy lacks self control whenever he sees a girl and start reasoning with his joystick all the time instead of his brain, then you know that it has indeed gotten out of hand and such guys should retrace their steps and mental reasoning unless they remain woman wrapper and keep on chasing things under the skirt throughout their lifetime instead of using most of their times to achieving other great things in live.

It is sad to know that many guys out there belong to such categories and the female folks have taken advantage of that to remain arrogant and fill themselves with so much ego, meanwhile many of them are just bimbos.

If you are woman sick that you don't always control yourself at the sight of pretty girls or anything lady, you need some cool mental therapy.

I do tell people that between man and woman attractions, that it all has to do with your mind on the part of guys and nothing much, you can be in company of bevies without shaking all the time or having to reason with your joystick, it is just a mind thing and nothing special.

Here are the 5 things guys should endeavor to stop doing mostly in front of girls that over raises the girls self esteem and always placing them where most of them don't even belong.

1. Stop being idle and get busy- An idle mind is truly a devils workshop, if you are always busy, you will notice that most times you won't have much time for the ladies and they will not move you all the time. But when you are less busy, you always think of them and whenever a beautiful girl passes, you gaze helplessly and always feel like getting under her, and sometimes in your idleness you start self-servicing.

2. Stop giving them so much attention - girls generally are attention seekers, and the more you give it to them they more shakara they do. Give girls much attention at your own peril. Girls are no higher being, they are equal creatures as you, nothing much special, even the 2 minute satisfaction you get when you lay them doesn't worth breaking your head over girls... I always laugh at guys that fight after ladies and will never stop laughing. I haven't seen any girl in this world that is not my wife that I will fight my fellow guys because of, moreso when there are many fishes in the river.

3. The rich dude should stop spoiling them with money- It is funny at times how this guys spend money on girls, not because they truly love the girls but just because they want to have them at their beck and call on their bed anytime they need to satisfy themselves sexually. You don't even need to buy a girl a million Naira worth of smartphone before you can lay her, then why spend the money carelessly on one unloyal babe out there that is only loyal because of your full pocket and when you have millions of people out there that genuinely need the money for at least their upkeep. Instead of me to spend millions on girl because I just want to get under, I rather dash the money out to some helpless folks out there, I think by so doing, I will be much more than satisfied.

4. The students one should stop doing all the assignments for their female counterpart - For Gods sake, both the guys and girls are in school for the same purpose, and I am not saying that you should not assist them atimes when the need truly arise, but a situation where you do all the assignment for the babes and sometimes you haven't even done yours, just because you want to please her...I laughs at you, because whether you do for them or not, the lecturer will still give them good grades after using them and you that is the good Samaritan will come out with poor grades. Not only that, you are not encouraging them in any way by so doing.

5. the working class guys with authority, Stop giving more preference in employing more ladies because of your personal interest of getting under - For another God's sake, guys are smarter and will even contribute more to the development of your company than the female bimbo you just employed to be looking at her face anytime she comes to work.

Well I have said my own o, any one wey wan hear should hear and if you no wan hear, it is still left for you, you have your choice
. Honestly, before helping ladies, I make them beg for the help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.