Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari (42875 Views)

Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by juman(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2015
Haaaaaa!!!

Can this country be a good country ever??
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 1miccza: 7:06pm On May 30, 2015
miquelon:
Lol, it's really just seeing opportunities around you
And then do what with them?
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 1miccza: 7:06pm On May 30, 2015
miquelon:
Lol, it's really just seeing opportunities around you
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 30, 2015
Mind you power supply is usually more stable in rainy season. So if supply should improves this season, I will not attribute it to his effort. If in dry season we see regular power supply, then I will applaud him.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by miquelon(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2015
1miccza:

Depends, sometimes create a report and pass it on to people interested or develop the idea further, get people with the technical knowledge and of course source for capital. Not easy in these parts
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:31pm On May 30, 2015
shammah1:
Okay BabaOneChance. When precisely? I'm losing my patience already.
no light for u.

1 Like

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by lekanbabz(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2015
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/29/stable-power-supply-underway-says-buhari/

I hope its not just another PROPAGANDA OF POLITICAL BUGABOO......

Am just being realistic here
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 30, 2015
persius555:
Why are you so pessimist, all your posts vibrate negative energy. FYI, the last set of people who ruled nigeria before yesterday are bunch of selfish, unpatriotic nigerians who will wreck havoc on any nation's economy including USA, China if given the opportunity. The power sector despite the billions of dollars worth of investment(mostly contracts that are over inflated in figures) is already poised for improvement, if and only if govt croonies with vested interests are willing to let the system work for the citizenery to enjoy. The nation's economic woes is some peoples prosperity. With proper management of the nations resources and our sheer population, its only a matter of time b4 nigeria finds itself among the ten richest countries in the world. The ouside world sees this and that is why they cannot ignore the potential. If ethiopia can build a dam that would generate more than 3,000MW in 5years with 2.5 billion dollars(borrowed funds),why then have we spent over 20 billion dollars in the last 16 years and only 4,000MW to show for it? Your guess is as good as mine.
Bwahaha... Using Ethiopia as an example without putting into perspective the source of the power generation makes your comment laughable. There is already the potential for that dam because of the huge body of water available there in Ethiopia and a better distribution system. In Nigeria the opposite is the case. Jeez!

Nigeria is full of corrupt and greed primitive people who don't about the consequence of their barbaric actions on the others.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by cozy7(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2015
wachakuta:
Sai Baba

If u r not Happy in dis dispensation u can stay Sad for d rest of ur miserable life...

I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by trytim100(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Buhari is not a fisherman that he should lie, Nor a son of a fisherman that he should failed his promises.
is only God who doesn't lie
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by kingpin911: 8:54pm On May 30, 2015
I trust u my able presido, carry on.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 30, 2015
1miccza:

I'll be waiting make sure it's filled up completely..
Hello, hope uu there, let's make a thread on this

Subject: nuclear energy as alternative source of power supply iin Nigeria . 1miccza Will be admin cheesy
Under Science/Technology

caprini1 Uu stay iin enugu? What av uu done to get ur private power plant? Nothin iis impossible bruv.

Cc all4naija, lekanbabz, persius555, onlinebizinfo, 1miccza, miquelon
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
vimi:

Hello, hope uu there, let's make a thread on this
Subject: nuclear energy as alternative source of power supply. 1micczaWill be admin cheesy
Under Science/Technology

caprini1 Uu stay iin enugu? What av uu done to get ur private power plant? Nothin iis impossible bruv.

Post the link to the thread, please.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 30, 2015
all4naija:
Post the link to the thread, please.
1miccza Will do that sir
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 30, 2015
vimi:

1miccza Will do that sir
Okay, sir!
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by kipesco(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
wachakuta:
Sai Baba

If u r not Happy in dis dispensation u can stay Sad for d rest of ur miserable life...

Good news as he is going to be using the substations built by President GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by persius555(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2015
vimi:

Hello, hope uu there, let's make a thread on this[b]
Subject: nuclear energy as alternative source of power supply iin Nigeria[/b] . 1miccza Will be admin cheesy
Under Science/Technology

Roger.Copy that.Lets have the link when u are ready.Late already. Nigeria needs to go to bed.Switching to hibernation mode. LOL

1 Like

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by godwin120alex: 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
Baba stop promising I need d light fast.Action is all I need
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 1miccza: 10:48pm On May 30, 2015
miquelon:

Depends, sometimes create a report and pass it on to people interested or develop the idea further, get people with the technical knowledge and of course source for capital. Not easy in these parts

Well then a tutorial is still in order
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 1miccza: 10:50pm On May 30, 2015
persius555:
Roger.Copy that.Lets have the link when u are ready.Late already. Nigeria needs to go to bed.Switching to hibernation mode. LOL

About heading to bed too but i'll do that tommorrow
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 1miccza: 10:52pm On May 30, 2015
all4naija:
Okay, sir!

All4naija if you are still awake you can start the thread then we'll pick it up from there pls my bed's calling me...
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2015
momasenny:

If you say so but keep calm, PMB is not alone. Nothing is impossible sir, always think right

There is nothing like thinking right as far as this power issue is, all we need is hope for better. We are hoping for improved power supply and not thinking right about power supply.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 1miccza: 6:11am On May 31, 2015
vimi:
1miccza Will do that sir
I have done that click on my profile and you'll find it among my topics Vimi...
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by LilSmith55(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2015
I CAN NOW CHARGE MY BLACKBERRY BATTERY 24/7... NO MORE "BATTERY TOO LOW FOR RADIO USE"
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Eliass: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2015
danaiks:

your stupidity is epic cry

i think if there is any stupid being here it you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.