Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances (104919 Views)

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances. / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by omenka(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2015
anonimi:

I guess your parochial mind did not consider the we as NigerianS, plural in an undefined manner as per winner of the March 28 elections, or did you

Hopefully you will retrieve your certificate from the goat before it is chewed up completely and your principal have to write another grin
Ok. I think your problem lies with the words "inclusive" and "exclusive". cheesy

So long boy. grin

Got a report to write. wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by jeedbaba: 4:07pm On May 30, 2015
Is this house built in Otuoke or where?
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by billyG(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2015
sirgreen:

every one is not like you with evil mind ppl like suppose to be sported and be killed in broad day light, why did you mention osibanjo while didn't you call your self so that we can know you idiot. evil dower
Just like yur tribeman jona did 2 yaradua just 2 usurp d prsdncy.evil tribe.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by wiseoneking: 4:10pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
Unlike one useless donkey kong that eat #1billion per year
a
Are you a donkey too to believe that trash of GEJ receiving #20 billion. is only real donkeys that believe that. you better plead with buhari to forfeits all his salary etc because he is a crown saints.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by yhemsy62(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dat money is too much
Dem don dhe talk of salary now now
He shld be fast wif dis "change" he promised us
See as Buhari and dat fake pastor dhe allocate fundz to demselves
Dat money is too much, na stone dem dhe chop
ask ur clueless otuoke boss maybe na diamond em dey take billions of naira dey chop.
I think ur stupid otuoke hero iz d prodigal son d bible iz talking about
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by smsdigito: 4:16pm On May 30, 2015
are you sure?

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
smh.....all these are blatant lies. PMB, we voted you to do d magic u said and up till now we haven't seen change.
remember, you said u belong to all and belong to none.

Are you expecting the change to come in the first day in office??

Be patient my friend. smiley
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Namadobi: 4:20pm On May 30, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by scantee(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2015
N14m? Haa haa story for the gods, who is decieving who? Even guyz in my department in (SPDC) earn more than that annualy...abeg gist us another tale...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by porka: 4:22pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:

[size=16pt]You sure can read but you are afraid.

This is salary not budget for food.

Do you know the difference though?

It's written there that Yaradua started receiving this particular figure after the upward review in 2007.

It has always been on that same website.

Wait for the budget to be submitted later in the year.

You can then come and make your comparison.

Just try and be reading okay.

Don't believe that witch in your village who said you would die if you read.

You won't die.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by alabiyemmy(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2015
How will he pay the 23million Naira bank loan he took for his nomination form? From that salary?
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 4:31pm On May 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What do you mean by 'we'? Did you vote for him? When the President Jonathan was chilling with 4 billion feeding allowance and 5 private jets you didn't complain

We, Nigerians, complained by voting Jonathan out- not so

Therefore we expect Brainless Buhari to change these things, otherwise..........

He had better sell ALL those presidential jets and CONTINUE flying commercial planes like he did last week to go and 'rest' in London! grin

Abi the man nor get 'integrity' again as per im don SCAM Nigerians for take win elections. embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What do you mean by 'we'? Did you vote for him? When the President Jonathan was chilling with 4 billion feeding allowance and 5 private jets you didn't complain

mind u, d said came from our Region, Hausa goat, so if we decide to give GEJ 1 billing its our cup of tea nt urs.

I voted 4 buhari nt minding am from SS, cos i dislike d people around GEJ, i hope Buhari do more.. U guys should jst mind ur words abt wat u say abt GEJ i won't take rubbish from u or any body calling him names, we voted ur son and we didn't give u trouble, if u push us to the wall... Hmmmmmmmm.. Heaven knws

God bless my Good people of SS

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by AdeniyiA(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2015
There's enough to go round if not for some psychos in government undecided
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by searider(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2015
Is this for real?
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by alexlee50: 5:03pm On May 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Abeg how many of these private jets did he take to otuke? Please remind me? Have you taken a look at this year's budget for the villa? Its above 1billion, I haven't seen buhari cutting down on that.anyway I no blame una for typing nonsense on your phones each time u have oppurtunity.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 30, 2015
billyG:

Just like yur tribeman jona did 2 yaradua just 2 usurp d prsdncy.evil tribe.

which tribe does he belong to?
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Are you expecting the change to come in the first day in office??

Be patient my friend. smiley

I still don't have light ooooo. Yet buhari na president for over 24 hours now. Lol. still waiting for el magnifico ooo.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by ChildofChukwu(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2015
What's with this "hardship allowance?"
So ANNOYING! Which hardship? angry angry angry
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by neocortex: 5:18pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:

I don't expect people who can't think to comment on a general topic let alone one involving number.
By the way, the 1 billion you were told was for the "presidency" and government house - if you understand that.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by cocokiller1(f): 5:21pm On May 30, 2015
im sure he won't take satchet milo nomore

durhhhhhh!!!!!
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by cocokiller1(f): 5:21pm On May 30, 2015
I'm sure he won't take satchet milo nomore

durhhhhhh!!!!!
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by just2endowed: 5:21pm On May 30, 2015
iykedare:
His monthly salary is too small for a president of a country. My head of department in my office earn almost that.

He should get more than that.

Where do u work.? Am interested
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by harry509: 5:25pm On May 30, 2015
Obascoetubi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/184046-buhari-to-earn-n14-million-as-annual-salary-allowances.html
I doubt bcus wat of senator' and hus of rep memba? Hw much wil day na receive? Scam post.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by whitestar01(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2015
Chai baba if u do us we go increase am for you o!8-)8-)
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by churchmind: 5:40pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
shut up no b person soup being sweet so badbelle u sure say u sef go reach or go ever reach to tie GEJ shoe nt to talk of reaching datheight b4 u'll die.low life
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by onmakpo: 5:42pm On May 30, 2015
Obascoetubi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/184046-buhari-to-earn-n14-million-as-annual-salary-allowances.html

This cannot be true. It's cooked up. When did he assume office that this will come up. Pure propaganda

Premium times should come up with another lie please

It's obvious they are pro Buhari. If this news were from Channels or AIT I would not contest it's veracity
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Chibex50(f): 5:47pm On May 30, 2015
Its okay.... Long as i will be receiving an alert of 5k in ma bank account monthly,,, which is a total of 60k yearly... Lolzzzz
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Dotman44: 5:58pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dat money is too much
Dem don dhe talk of salary now now
He shld be fast wif dis "change" he promised us
See as Buhari and dat fake pastor dhe allocate fundz to demselves
Dat money is too much, na stone dem dhe chop
that's not too much, it is exactly the amount we make in my place of work.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 30, 2015
Kingspin:
Is too much na wats he gona do with such amount at 75yrs?
Note: It appear that this govt will be run like campaign were the media will try to paint the administration GOOD. I see it coming..
my feelings too...the media would be totally controlled to tell lies about mismanagement of the present govt...

Well we are watching..
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by gabicon: 6:06pm On May 30, 2015
anonimi:

Is the minimum wage in America also less than $100, equivalent of N18,000

Abeg stop displaying your stewpidity in public! I take God beg you, okay

You are one of the reasons why we haven't grown as a nation, why must you result to insults in communicating your grievance? Why cant you be civil in stating your opnion? I will suggest you grow up and understand that everyone has an opinion and you raise your opinion in constructive criticism.

Back to your point for your information managers in nnpc, shell, chevron, oando, Mobil, dangote etc earn more than 14 million a year, will it now be logical to pay someone overseeing this multinational less? The answer is no cos he won't be able to pay his bills and hence he would steal I can hear u say they are stealing already but trust me it would get worse. Further more we need technocrats to work with the government how do convince someone earning so much in the private sector to come work in the government n collect less pay? A change in the minimum wage is important but let's not let that elude sound judgement.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Sike(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2015
Way to go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.