Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances (104889 Views)

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances. / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by sirgreen: 3:32pm On May 30, 2015
The money is too much but if they all deliver no wahala, ppl earn this kind of money and other allowances still they still our own 20kobo that is meant for our children golden morn God will save us from there hand.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by fyneboi79(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
smh.....all these are blatant lies. PMB, we voted you to do d magic u said and up till now we haven't seen change.
remember, you said u belong to all and belong to none.
U are such an 1diot! How can you be displaying ur f00lishness on the web
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by ijconnectivity(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
Unlike one useless donkey kong that eat #1billion per year
Go nd hug transformer
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 3:35pm On May 30, 2015
booqee:
which hasn't even happened!!! wtf is wrong with some of you?! jeeeez!

some of you guys are already praying fervently that his administration fails woefully just to prove yourself right forgetting the fact that his failure would mean failure and hardship on us the citizens! smh

Until his sorry arse is kicked out again in 2019 just as IBB did in 1985 grin grin
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2015
Ventura1:
You mean this is the same allowance and salary GEJ receive to build that house he's retiring to

A PhD holder must have earned more over the course of his life than a certificateless mallam

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Kingspin(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
I PurPOSELY TYPED THAT SO IF IT WAS JONATHAN salary THEN SUMTHING WAS LARGELY WRONG NOW Buhari every is in order what a country?
Really? what has age got to do with
compensation? Buhari will soon find
out that it will be very difficult bringing
change to people with cavemen
mentality. (Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share) why didn't u ask me jonathan what
did he do with his own?question for
the God's from u mr man..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by sirgreen: 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Osinbajo should just give this man rat poison and take over. I hate brainless people. angry.

No offence please.
every one is not like you with evil mind ppl like suppose to be sported and be killed in broad day light, why did you mention osibanjo while didn't you call your self so that we can know you idiot. evil dower
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 3:40pm On May 30, 2015
OKDnigeria:
Buhari is said to be a frugal person. he doesn't like affluence and ostentatious living they say.

so I expect him to cut these allowances by at least half.

All that they say, they say na PACKAGING to deceive the gullible of which there are many amongst us, Nigerians.

Otherwise how do you explain this riddle

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by tola9ja: 3:41pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dat money is too much
Dem don dhe talk of salary now now
He shld be fast wif dis "change" he promised us
See as Buhari and dat fake pastor dhe allocate fundz to demselves
Dat money is too much, na stone dem dhe chop

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by yemifm(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2015
God help us!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 3:43pm On May 30, 2015
gabicon:
14 million per annum is fairly reasonable for the president which is $70000, the president of America earns $400000 per annum. I would have loved to see the allowance pay sheet instead that's where Monies is usually drained

Is the minimum wage in America also less than $100, equivalent of N18,000

Abeg stop displaying your stewpidity in public! I take God beg you, okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by jide333(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2015
no 1 lie of the buhari's regime..... give us another lie plz....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Kingspin(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
Frankly speaking we should becareful of this new government is like the govt is gona be run like a campaign using the media to paint the administration GOOD. I see it coming..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Kbdon(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
i think that amount is too small
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by jerryjere(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What do you mean by 'we'? Did you vote for him? When the President Jonathan was chilling with 4 billion feeding allowance and 5 private jets you didn't complain
who is going to use the five private jets now is gej or buhari pls answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by gbagyiza: 3:48pm On May 30, 2015
asidere:
The salary is too much that's why politics in Nigeria is sure a lucrative venture.But i don't care how much the president and his vice are paid,as long as they give us the desired change we need in this country.

my friend,as a president of a country like nigeria dere r proffessionals in other fields that earn more than dis salary but going by d burden n expectations upon d office of d president, i think d salary/allowances r ok.do d calculation of mr president total income in 4 yrs u will knw that if a president will nt be involve in sheddy business in office, most of the wealth being acquired by them when d live office will nt be anything 2 ride home abt.i pray 4 d man 2 be an example of non corrupt leader, stick 2 want is rightful his earnings n fight corruption as it should be,nigeria will hv enough 2 execute tangible projects that will move d country forward.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 30, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
smh.....all these are blatant lies. PMB, we voted you to do d magic u said and up till now we haven't seen change.
Bros let's b sincere. u didn't vote PMB
If u voted, u wouldn't b talking dis way.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 3:48pm On May 30, 2015
Kbdon:
i think that amount is too small

Compared to N18,000 minimum wage from the same government

Abeg na who kidnap your brain so tey you dey yarn like Brainless Buhari? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239496_2118967img2015020711260_jpeg3d7e1c5f623d3b4860033fec372a0f84

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by unite4real: 3:51pm On May 30, 2015
Kingspin:
Is too much na wats he gona do with such amount at 75yrs?

I am sure you starve your father of daily needs. So old man doesnt need life anymore.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
I so much hope you ain't talking about Jonathan
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
eden2015:
Bros let's b sincere. u didn't vote PMB
If u voted, u wouldn't b talking dis way.

Did you go to school or you simply missed out on your English comprehension classes? grin

Abeg stop embarassing yourself in public, ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2015
jide333:
no 1 lie of the buhari's regime..... give us another lie plz....
*laughing* brother you correct jor

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
Up till when. Abeg who are you reffering to
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by ikorodureporta: 3:57pm On May 30, 2015
What about proceeds frm d oil wells??
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Amazo: 3:59pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:

grin
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 30, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

A PhD holder must have earned more over the course of his life than a certificateless mallam
Thank you my brother... The Buhari of then is not the Buhari of now... Buhari can't fulfil his promises to the Buhari supporters I can bet on that
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2015
sorry, op, your deductions may be faulted, as i know by emperical evidence that a federal house of rep. member earns #750k monthly, and receives quarterly allocation of #27million.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by volcanoash(f): 4:02pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
Unlik
e one useless donkey kong that eat #1billion per year
Respect yourself idiat
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 30, 2015
Themaingate:
wait till monday when he would perform his first official duty and see if he will not reduce it by 50-60%

my able president buhari have a sense of reasoning
Is he your uncle? You seem to have so much confidence in Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.