Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu (14961 Views)

Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 30, 2015
Ohhhh...too late
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by JoeCutie(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2015
He spoke like a Philosopher. smiley

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by seedorfg(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
dont forgot to step on their punny and d1ck as well, for abia sake grin
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by strongerthaneva(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Abia state is far better than lagos state
Dunno y am in lagos sef
Soon leave for abia state
Godz own state
u better leave cos nothing gud u can achieve in lagos oo..Abia fits u very well..
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by MrDoGood(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2015

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Xcex: 10:00pm On May 30, 2015
I pray God grant u wisdom 2 discharge ur duties, also impliment innovation n constructns in Abia state. Expecialy ABA
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by austin4real(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
crystaliyamu20:
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get 100% fixed matches and start winning every week, get subscribed today by contacting our agent on 2348136171479
This MOFO is a gaddam scammer
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Godson32(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2015
Where is that wicked old fool named TA Orji? Here u re,oya where is ur toes,okezie ikpeazu must step on it first b4 others because u re the number one culprit.

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Mopolchi: 10:32pm On May 30, 2015
MacluvPH:
Not only stepping on TA Orji and his family, but step on their heads and shit on it just to make sure u fix Abia from the ruins of TA Orji(Oche Mkpi).
na ochendo global u dey call oche mkpi? you bad!

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 30, 2015
All he needs to do is transform Aba
As an Ngwa man that is all he needs to do
He doesn't have to do anything else
Restore Aba to it's lost glory and you would have done excellently

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by arinze151: 10:56pm On May 30, 2015
barry40:
Everyone who is ready to serve should prepare to step on toes of course!
ABA the heart of Biafran
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by jaymichael(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dunno y am in lagos sef
Godz own state
Are you sure you are in Lagos state? check well again.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by emeuzo(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dunno y am in lagos sef
Godz own state

Bro Abeg why u wan commit suicide. TA orji made everything worst.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2015
Please do so, for the sake of mankind.... Save the dead state from decay....
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by mbulela: 11:39pm On May 30, 2015
Shameless liar.
Step on Ochendo's toes and see if him and his wife will not summon you that shrine.
I do not expect anything good from a man who is a stooge of Ochendo. abia is doomed.

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Gifty57ovicom: 11:42pm On May 30, 2015
GOD IS WITH U
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2015
Abia. make i hear. when your god father T.A Orji(worst governor in the history of Abia State) has refused to vacate from abia state government house uptil now
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by MrDoGood(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2015
abi?
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by OBINERO(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2015
I tink he has made a very nice speech for Abians. For Abia state to flourish developmentally, Aba MUST be given ADEQUATE attention.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by lekkiss(m): 12:39am On May 31, 2015
Mtn 2gb data for sale just 800H ... strictly for Ibadan guys only...delivered at your doorstep... if u interested my whatsapp .+2348189471008.....my bbm 79421f7...thanks for your patronage.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Dollyak(f): 1:08am On May 31, 2015
That's nice. We want Aba to be next big urban city after Lagos.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Nobody: 2:13am On May 31, 2015
Lol. With a stolen mandate?
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Remarkable: 2:51am On May 31, 2015
ayusco85:
stolen mandate. everyone in Abia knows u didnt win. well u have less than 6 months before the tribunal boots u out. steal what u can.

hahah losers still crying... that what you want, right? for him to steal... well, I thought I remind you that no tribunal is giving APGA anything, the rescheduled election was observed to be free and fair by all eyes from observers that previously were tied up but now free to monitor the event... and the saw that it was a resounding victory from the zone with the biggest block of votes in the state... so I understand that you want to keep hope alive, but come and collect 100K from me if in 6 months Ikpeazu is replaced by Oti.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Remarkable: 2:57am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

talk is cheap. this guy is just TA puppet. I've never heard that an ex governor comes back to commission a project. start by probing TA then ABA people would know that you are serious

really? that is kinda odd... when was this? and which project did TA commission (as an ex-governor)?
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Remarkable: 3:04am On May 31, 2015
JoeCutie:
He spoke like a Philosopher. smiley

Have you heard him speak? (try youtube for clips) he is a very intelligent man and you can deduce that from the way he communicates... Abians are lucky to have this man, especially "umu Aba" .. the only thing I'm curious is how or I he will react to the hates OUK have sponsored in the media to delude the aloof minds of NL.

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Remarkable: 3:06am On May 31, 2015
seedorfg:
dont forgot to step on their punny and d1ck as well, for abia sake grin

Don't forget to speak/write correct English.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by NobleG1(m): 3:30am On May 31, 2015
The time you spent in church would have been used to think and meditate on how best to start governing.

Leadership position is a serious business! Take it seriously!
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by biteck(m): 4:52am On May 31, 2015
If you think that the problems of abia were caused by the people and not the government,I wonder if you are going to be different from the past government.My thoughts though.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Emperor007: 6:02am On May 31, 2015
ayusco85:
stolen mandate. everyone in Abia knows u didnt win. well u have less than 6 months before the tribunal boots u out. steal what u can.

^^^

Please shut your trap, who told you is stolen mandate? The Ngwas have the highest population and LGA in Abia. On a free and fair election, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu would beat Alex Otti once Ngwas are together.

Someone like you in USA didn't even know that Aba is part of Ngwa when I was discussing with him, he was shocked to his marrow when I told him that.

The largest LGA in Abia is Obi-Ngwa another Ngwa LGA ( which equally is part of Aba Ngwa), in fact Osisioma was originally caved out of Obi-Ngwa for being too big.

Ask those that know Abia politics, without Ngwas being divided, Orji Uzor Kalu wouldn't even have won against Enyinaya Abaribe then...

Please stop saying things you don't have or know the detail...

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by front247: 6:02am On May 31, 2015
U dat rigged election. Evil that men do.

We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo / Onnoghen: Atiku Thanks US, UK, EU, Says Not Fighting for Embattled CJN / PDP Governors To Obaseki: We Will Help You Actualise Your Second Term