Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu (14960 Views)

Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Emperor007: 6:05am On May 31, 2015
Please go ahead and turn things around to reposition Abia.

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Emperor007: 6:07am On May 31, 2015
Abia must work again and truly take it's number slot in Nigeria.

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by jaybee3(m): 6:10am On May 31, 2015
Why is he talking like a dictator?
I mean he could have simply said something along the line of, Having experienced the slow pace of infrastrutural development as well as listening to the consistent feedback from our people during the campaign trail, my government has decided to make hard choices that may not be popular but will certainly propel our dear state into a modern day phenomenon
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Emperor007: 6:18am On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:
Why is he talking like a dictator?
I mean he could have simply said something along the line of, Having experienced the slow pace of infrastrutural development as well as listening to the consistent feedback from our people during the campaign trail, my government has decided to make hard choices that may not be popular but will certainly propel our dear state into a modern day phenomenon

^^^

This just to give those that would want business as usual clear impression he's not ready to go in that direction, and those that would want him to compromise good decision for their selfish interest.

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by jaybee3(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2015
Emperor007:

^^^

This just to give those that would want business as usual clear impression he's not ready to go in that direction, and those that would want him to compromise good decision for their selfish interest.

How about saying my government is not going to be an extension of business as usual?

Point is he doesn't need to threaten people since he is expected to take unpopular decisions as part of his remit of being the governor.

I just don't like threats!
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Saintogokeyaho: 6:22am On May 31, 2015
Nice and very bold statement but u need to start from T.A Orji and family for the mess he left Aba .U must look at construction of good road and drainage system in Aba which will automatically require demolition of houses not according to real estate standards.Be brave you ve my support.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by papaejima1: 7:21am On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

How about saying my government is not going to be an extension of business as usual?

Point is he doesn't need to threaten people since he is expected to take unpopular decisions as part of his remit of being the governor.

I just don't like threats!
you need not like the threats, but they are as clear as daylight.
The statements are clear too. "It is not going to be business as usual...If you don't want your toes stepped on, remove them before we get there"

Believe me bro when I tell you sincerely that we have the courage and willingness to do it. Aba requires hard knocks to be beaten into shape and we are set to deliver those hard knocks! Those who don't like it or our way of bringing it about can relocate to wherever they want.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by optimismlaz(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2015
Go ahead, Aba must be fix.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by apogeez(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2015
Mr ikpeazu i dnt tnk the abians take u as dia governor until the tribunal ends. but try to makeup to those u promise bco i did't see u campaigning..b4 3months
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by ayusco85(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2015
Emperor007:

^^^

Please shut your trap, who told you is stolen mandate? The Ngwas have the highest population and LGA in Abia. On a free and fair election, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu would beat Alex Otti once Ngwas are together.

Someone like you in USA didn't even know that Aba is part of Ngwa when I was discussing with him, he was shocked to his marrow when I told him that.

The largest LGA in Abia is Obi-Ngwa another Ngwa LGA ( which equally is part of Aba Ngwa), in fact Osisioma was originally caved out of Obi-Ngwa for being too big.

Ask those that know Abia politics, without Ngwas being divided, Orji Uzor Kalu wouldn't even have won against Enyinaya Abaribe then...

Please stop saying things you don't have or know the detail...

Well contrary to ur warped believe that I reside in the USA, and I ve no knowledge about Abia state, am a serving corp member posted to Abia state, umuahia north. I was part of the election. I know what am saying. Shut the fucck up. He was rigged by the devil T.A orji
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by adaybayor(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Baba ati mama e, ode ni won

Omo ale jati jati
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Emperor007: 8:27am On May 31, 2015
ayusco85:

Well contrary to ur warped believe that I reside in the USA, and I ve no knowledge about Abia state, am a serving corp member posted to Abia state, umuahia north. I was part of the election. I know what am saying. Shut the fucck up. He was rigged by the devil T.A orji

^^^

You didn't get that part correctly about you residing in USA, as used that as example to buttress how people say things they don't have the detail information, and to point out that till now many people don't know that Aba is Ngwa.

Being a serving corp member also confirms that you don't know anything about Abia politics and the way Abia is structured.

Please always show respect and that you're cultured when responding to people ( especially those you don't know ). Imagine a serving corp member asking me to..., hmmm...

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by seedorfg(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2015
hmmm, wole soyinka in the making
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by hardbody: 8:42am On May 31, 2015
Xcex:
I pray God grant u wisdom 2 discharge ur duties, also impliment innovation n constructns in Abia state. Expecialy ABA

He wont have time to step on any toes. The tribunal is unseating him shortly. He is running on a stolen mandate and the voice of the people is the voice of God. The majority of Abians dont want him, knowing he is a puppet of TA Orji.

I repeat, i will make personal cash contributions if needed to make his removal a reality.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by JoeCutie(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

Have you heard him speak? (try youtube for clips) he is a very intelligent man and you can deduce that from the way he communicates... Abians are lucky to have this man, especially "umu Aba" .. the only thing I'm curious is how or I he will react to the hates OUK have sponsored in the media to delude the aloof minds of NL.
That's what we desperately need in this country; very intelligent and insightful leaders. We've suffered for too long as a result of leaders' lack of clues and insight. We need a change.

And Nairaland or no Nairaland, they can't stop the man from leading, can they?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by NwaJesusteete(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2015
safarigirl:
azzin. Talk is cheaper than a cup of garri. That man will have to do a lot considering the fraudulent way he got into power

their problem v started even b4 the handover, as the criminal wanted him (ikpeazu) to inherit his debt but he refused and he wanted ikuku to emerge the speaker but he ikpeazu rejected him including the chief of staff, so my dear he has started stepping on toes already.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by brimful: 9:43am On May 31, 2015
I pray this man would really work at least for the ngwas because its really time to show the world that an ngwan can effect change!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by lukaino(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2015
What happened to Ngige in Anambra state will happen to this governor.
Ngige though hardworking, was booted out because his mandate was a stolen one. Its only a matter of months.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by iukpe: 10:15am On May 31, 2015
Politicians please move your communities, your people and your state forward.
For most Nigerians today its no longer a party thing. The party is a platform where well meaning people get elected into office. Politicians have to prove themselves to their people as worthy custodians of their welfare and progress for the next 4years.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by Xcex: 11:02am On May 31, 2015
hardbody:

He wont have time to step on any toes. The tribunal is unseating him shortly. He is running on a stolen mandate and the voice of the people is the voice of God. The majority of Abians dont want him, knowing he is a puppet of TA Orji.

I repeat, i will make personal cash contributions if needed to make his removal a reality.
lol, u say a political prostitute dat contested on PDP platform n lost d primaries jumpd ova 2 APGA tuk d mandate frm Reagan Ufomba who has bin wit d party dese yrs, wit his stolen money frm Diamond bank, u say its peoples mandate? MAN U'RE MOST GULIBLE.
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by tiredface: 11:08am On May 31, 2015
WORDS ARE CHEAP!!! JUST DON'T THINK HE'S MAN ENOUGH, BESIDES, HE'S FROM NGWA. ITS HARD TO SEE ONE FAMILY IN NGWA THAT'S NOT INVOLVED WITH KIDNAPPING, THERE MAJOR BUSINESS. MAYBE HE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by ayusco85(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

hahah losers still crying... that what you want, right? for him to steal... well, I thought I remind you that no tribunal is giving APGA anything, the rescheduled election was observed to be free and fair by all eyes from observers that previously were tied up but now free to monitor the event... and the saw that it was a resounding victory from the zone with the biggest block of votes in the state... so I understand that you want to keep hope alive, but come and collect 100K from me if in 6 months Ikpeazu is replaced by Oti.

I can bet u were one of the PDP thugs that terrorised corpers wit guns in umuahia durin election
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by lawfabolous: 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
Hahahahah, Ikpeazu ur days in that office are numbered. You will first of all start by returning your stolen mandate
Re: I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu by ayusco85(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2015
Emperor007:

^^^

Being a serving corp member also confirms that you don't know anything about Abia politics and the way Abia is structured.

Well who cares about Abia politics? U can ve ur state, can't wait to leave self after my POP. Very dry state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / Enugu PDP Town-Hall Meeting Ended In A Fight, Chairman Harassed (Video) / Two Condemned Robbers Escape From Courtroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.