Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! (13303 Views)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / DG SSS Partisanship: A Response To Alhaji Lai Mohammed's Request / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by aderonila18: 8:43pm On May 30, 2015
KOWA should hurry up and get their act together so we can have intelligent opposition since clearly PDP won't be coming back anytime soon. They've refused to learn from the debacle by Fani Kayode, Fayose and co at the election that the more they attack Buhari aimlessly and obviously not imp artisan criticism the more the party irritates Nigerians and the more they have sympathy for Buhari.

Abeg keep going from thread to thread ranting, you'll keep making his tenure more popular with the masses just like you helped him during the campaign.

May our enemies indirectly campaign for us like Buhari's enemies keep doing grin Amen

APC guys you know how we did during the elections grin let them keep sinking PDP . They should have had the sense to take the course Lai Mohammed offered wink

22 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 8:44pm On May 30, 2015
vedd:

I'm also from SouthSouth/Niger Delta. Haave any problem with that?

You are an amateur, get some experience before you quote me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by HopeAtHand: 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
NDPVF come out and retype that nonsense you typed about me and Ikwerrebiy on that hidden thread..the thread about Asari biafran whatever in Owerri.

Chaiii, imagine receiving insult from someone from Akwa ibom..U even have the nerve to go by the name NDPVF..What do Akwaibom people know abt NDPVF aside reading and hearing about them on the news?..

Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa are true Niger Delta..Akwa Ibom is SEast or political Niger Delta..pls go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
vedd:

I'm also from SouthSouth/Niger Delta. Haave any problem with that?
Of course we are well aware that we have some bastards amongst us. Go figure......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we are well aware that we have some bastards amongst us. Go figure......

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 30, 2015
Op you didn't end your post in the usual manner with your name and blog address.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Mogidi: 8:47pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:

What we have is one impostor less. Good they are hanging up early. I wish Buhari and his supporters the same things they wished Goodluck and Nigeria. Nothing is more preposterous than a pretentious SOB. Mogidi, no shaking, we shall see the end of this. angry angry angry angry

Am yet to see the rationale in supporting Buhari this early if the @OP was principled and true to his cause.

Bros am outta this thread.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Am yet to see the rationale in supporting Buhari this early if the @OP was principled and true to his cause.

An Impostor will always be an impostor. That's why you have to be careful with the rats seeking your e-mail on this forum. One even asked for my office address undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
Mogidi:

We can't afford to behave like these janjawiids. Every man has a right to air his position and shouldn't be crucified for it.However I still can't understand the level of hypocrisy that keeps emanating from the quarters of these change chanting zombies whenever the olodo General is being called out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by NDPVF(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:
NDPVF
May i know why you mentioned me?.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:

An Impostor will always be an impostor. That's why you have to be careful with the rats seeking your e-mail on this forum. One even asked for my office address undecided
It is too early to label dearpreye an imposter - I am in full support of freedom of expression my friend and this is one of the basic ingredient and bedrock of true democracy even as the Super clueless Buhari is now a beneficiary of the same system he hated and tried to destroy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Mogidi: 8:52pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:

I made the mistake of replying emails last week, we learn everyday sha.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 30, 2015
I can never support the illiterate b because I don't want to be a party to certificate forgery. I am too principled for that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2015
where is Omenka, the accuser of the brethren ?

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by vedd: 8:54pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I would rather run with another Jonathan than your brainless babaonechance who couldn't figure out the acronym INEC.
I would love to argue with you but your monumental idiocy has spiralled to an irredeemable level. And, of cause, I don't educate iidiots for free.

18 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by omenka(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2015
atlwir*eles:

What we have is one impostor less. Good they are hanging up early. I wish Buhari and his supporters the same things they wished Goodluck and Nigeria. Nothing is more preposterous than a pretentious SOB. Mo*gidi, no shaking, we shall see the end of this. angry angry angry angry
You see dearpreye, this, sadly, are the kind of folks that populate the support camp of PDP. Once you bear a different opinion from theirs, once you attempt a different narrative, you instantly become an imposter, an SOB, an outcast, JUST LIKE AMAECHI. The same way they call me a muslim simply because I tend to stand against lumping them all together as almajeris and terrorists.

Expect more of these in the hours ahead.

Cheers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
Op you didn't end your post in the usual manner with your name and blog address.

Blog? I don't have such skills to run one!
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2015
vedd:

I would love to argue with you but your monumental idiocy has spiralled to an irredeemable level. And, of cause, I don't educate iidiots for free.
Get off your borrowed high horses my friend, you've got nothing to offer here

Go sit down and stop rubbing shoulders where you can't survive - I guess you noticed the ferocity of my unforgiving lines hence you're already running for cover.

Coward. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by bamidele029: 8:57pm On May 30, 2015
vedd:

grin that's a knock out punch

10 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2015
omenka:
You see dearpreye, this, sadly, are the kind of folks that populate the support camp of PDP. Once you bear a different opinion from their, you become an imposter, an SOB, an outcast, JUST LIKE AMAECHI. The same way they call me a muslim simply because I tend to stand against lumping them all together as almajeris and terrorists.

Expect more of these in the hours ahead.

Cheers.
Dammit! Boy ,You're obviously suffering from amnesia my friend.

Go seek medical help because a certain Barcanista comes to mind here.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by vedd: 9:01pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:

You are an amateur, get some experience before you quote me.
No one is arguing the fact that you are highly proficient in practical idiocy.

Your brain cells have gone moribund. Get some brain transplant before posting on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Rawani: 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
You've earned my respect dearpreye. Even I, a loyal supporter of President Buhari will not fail to constructively crtiticize any policies that do not align with our vision for a greater Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
bamidele029:

grin that's a knock out punch
A knock out punch for dolts like you I guess?

He was too fast to set foot where he can't survive and he got burnt so badly.

Nigga only trying to haul asss to avoid more damages and here your retarded self thinks he's got juice? undecided

You must be fuccking outta ya mind biitch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2015
You people are turning this to personal attack...? undecided

Time to depart.

2 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Clerverly: 9:05pm On May 30, 2015
vedd:

That man, you quoted is the most Useless person, I have ever come across online! Do well to ignore the man with little value.

14 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by lolababe331e: 9:05pm On May 30, 2015
Rawani:
You've earned my respect dearpreye. Even I, a loyal supporter of President Buhari will not fail to constructively crtiticize any policies that do not align with our vision for a greater Nigeria.

That's what is expected of people with brains not all these silly unconstructive ranting some children have been doing on Nairaland. They haven't gotten a hand of the opposition game yet grin

9 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:
You people are turning this to personal attack...? undecided

Time to depart.
Whatever, You can open a peace thread and have your peace convo while holding hands and singing one love with these demons in a man's clothing.

I personally do not give a damn fucck about that.

4 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by owobokiri(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
Honestly, they are going nuclear with their tactics. I suspected a lot of "them' from the onset. Who is next?

atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin It did not take you long to play your hand. Remember you fooled no one, one less impostor on the forum crying SS or Niger delta.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 9:09pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is too early to label dearpreye an imposter - I am in full support of freedom of expression my friend and this is one of the basic ingredient and bedrock of true democracy even as the Super clueless Buhari is now a beneficiary of the same system he hated and tried to destroy.

Truckpusher, ok, let's wait and see. I totally agree on his God given freedom of expression, you will also agree, I have the same right, to run as far as I can from him. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
Clerverly:

That man, you quoted is the most Useless person, I have ever come across online! Do well to ignore the man with little value.
Why wouldn't I be useless when I EXPOSED your little tiny secret boy.

Gender Identity Crisis isn't an illness - You need help but don't get anywhere close to me, I hate gays like you and ama smoke 'em if I have my way.

Ngeneukwenu A.K.A Cleverly the closet gay ,how market - You go wear pampers taya for old age. grin grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Whatever, You can open a peace thread and have your peace convo while holding hands and singing one love with these demons in a man's clothing.

I personally do not give a damn fucck about that.

tongue Truckpusher, don't, not here! haba
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
owobokiri:

Honestly, they are going nuclear with their tactics. I suspected a lot of "them' from the onset. Who is next?

Just keep your eyes open, you will be surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Detained Badeh begs court for bail / Buratai’s Dubai Asset: Ccb’s Clearance Ends Controversy – Lawyer / 'El-Rufai: "Being A Governor Is Not Easy, Sometimes I Feel Like Running Away'"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.