Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,594 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! (13306 Views)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / DG SSS Partisanship: A Response To Alhaji Lai Mohammed's Request / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
My lady, they brought it upon themselves. grin

Don't come here o, most of the mad people on NL are here. grin

When we meet in Lomance section we can yarn cheesy

undecided

I must be mad then tongue.

Why can't you be open minded? undecided

Keep calm and embrace change cheesy
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sup sup Bro.
Goodevening.
I mentioned you earlier.
Hello milady smiley
Yeah, I saw your mention, Was a bit occupied on Whatsapp to give a befitting reply, though I liked it as a sign of appreciation.
Hope you're good?
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It seems smeagol is better than Omenka. I'm inclined to believe so. I'm serious about this o... angry
permit me to say that from today onward , Omenka should be addressed as ''smeagol'' the little monster with too much bile and anger for his body size grin grin

You haf kee me o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided

I must be mad then tongue.

Why can't you be open minded? undecided

Keep calm and embrace change cheesy

*Whispers into her table fan ear*.....we are opposition and we learnt politics of bitterness and hate from these change chanting zombies. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by MizMyColi(f): 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hello milady smiley
Yeah, I saw your mention, Was a bit occupied on Whatsapp to give a befitting reply, though I liked it as a sign of appreciation.
Hope you're good?

I'm good o.
It's just this quantitative analysis study manual that's trying to make me feel like lipsrsealed

God, I wish someone would just stuff all the calculations into my headsad

But, hey, I'll be finesmiley
AnyWhichWayNaWaygrin

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
permit me to say that from today onward , Omenka should be addressed asasO ''smeagol'' the little monster with too much bile and anger for his body size grin grin

You haf kee me o cheesy
Yes!... Yes!!... Yes!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I agree with you. Smeagol was a two faced monster, and that's the same character Omenka is exhibiting here, hence the need to give him a befitting title.

Smeagol 1 of Nairaland! grin

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
*Whispers into her table fan ear*.....we are opposition and we learnt politics of bitterness and hate from these change chanting zombies. grin cheesy

undecided

It is all your fault angry.Have you forgotten that you made us that waytongue

Just keep calm and embrace change, okay?

How have you been jare?
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm good o.
It's just this quantitative analysis study manual that's trying to make me feel like lipsrsealed

God, I wish someone would just stuff all the calculations into my headsad

But, hey, I'll be finesmiley
AnyWhichWayNaWaygrin
I'm glad to know that, Wishing you success in your exams, Read hard o.

That quantitative analysis abi na qualitative must bow to you; No two ways about that.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by jorlons(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
My deepest respect to a fellow learned, matured Niger Deltan. While your friends may label you as an impostor or whatever name they can come up with, my hope is that you'll not switch sides like barcanista did.

Once again you've taken a very matured decision as a well meaning Nigerian and I look forward to your future criticisms.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by melvinjames: 10:18pm On May 30, 2015
omenka:
You see dearpreye, this, sadly, are the kind of folks that populate the support camp of PDP. Once you bear a different opinion from theirs, once you attempt a different narrative, you instantly become an imposter, an SOB, an outcast, JUST LIKE AMAECHI. The same way they call me a muslim simply because I tend to stand against lumping them all together as almajeris and terrorists.

Expect more of these in the hours ahead.

Cheers.

what did you people do to bacanista? were you nice to him when he left your camp?

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided

It is all your fault angry.Have you forgotten that you made us that waytongue

Just keep calm and embrace change, okay?

How have you been jare?
I won't fight you grin

I'm fine wink ,we just catching fun, though I heard some folks do it for the money. grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes!... Yes!!... Yes!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I agree with you. Smeagol was a two faced monster, and that's the same character Omenka is exhibiting here, hence the need to give him a befitting title.

Smeagol 1 of Nairaland! grin
Please fetch me SMEAGOL1 of NL grin

I need someone with enough bile and anger to help me make someone behave over here in my office. grin

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2015
melvinjames:

what did you people do to bacanista? were you nice to him when he left your camp?
Helep me ask smeagol abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2015
jorlons:
My deepest respect to a fellow learned, matured Niger Deltan. While your friends may label you as an impostor or whatever name they can come up with, my hope is that you'll not switch sides like barcanista did.

Once again you've taken a very matured decision as a well meaning Nigerian and I look forward to your future criticisms.
Just look at this Judas Iscariot in the making. grin

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Please fetch me SMEAGOL1 of NL grin

I need someone with enough bile and anger to help me make someone behave over here in my office. grin
There you go boss. cool

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

There you go boss. cool

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2015
melvinjames:

Smeagol Omenka please answer the guy's question.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by jmaine: 10:26pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin It did not take you long to play your hand. Remember you fooled no one, one less impostor on the forum crying SS or Niger delta.

Too harsh brother
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Smeagol Omenka please answer the guy's question.
grin grin smh

Bro cleverly the one with gender identity crisis is peeping from behind - Please find a befitting character for that gay boy. grin

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 10:30pm On May 30, 2015
jmaine:

Too harsh brother

I plead guilty.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin smh

Bro cleverly the one with gender identity crisis is peeping from behind - Please find a befitting character for that gay boy. grin
That's cleverly...he's a monstrous reaper from the depths of hades.

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34263073][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

come where you dey get all dis dreadful pictures... ? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is too alien - I want something close to a Greek myth especially a Greek god/goddess that is confused about his/her sexual orientation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

come where you dey get all dis dreadful pictures... ? shocked shocked shocked

E concine you?

We go chop you the way wey mogidi and altwireless wan chop dearpreye . grin grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2015
Duru1:
How could any reasonable person wish success to Nigeria?
Dede, pray for the good of Jerusalem (Nigeria).

2 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is too alien - I want something close to a Greek myth especially a Greek god/goddess that is confused about his/her sexual orientation. cheesy
Oh!... I get your point. cheesy
I'm coming up with one ASAP!
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I won't fight you grin

I'm fine wink ,we just catching fun, though I heard some folks do it for the money. grin

Won't you do the same for the money undecided

Be honest tongue
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by bakila: 11:09pm On May 30, 2015
The not so wise have lined up and shown themselves as such. Celebrating the mediocrity they have suffered. They cannot see the possibility of the better in the good. Do your hate, black belle ohhoo. 4 years of Buhari ahead>>>>>>>>>>>, forward ever.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Clarification say you wan write exams? grin

In Francis Odegha's voice *Gerrara here menh* grin
Francis Odegha? You PDP supporter, especially Atlwireles, behave like that comedian. You're all clowns.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

Won't you do the same for the money undecided

Be honest tongue
I have made money and grew so greedy that peanuts from another man's pocket won't move me anymore.

All I need now is to make something out of the little I have made and pay these boys to sing me a song. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin It did not take you long to play your hand. Remember you fooled no one, one less impostor on the forum crying SS or Niger delta.

imposter detector, tat wat u only Good at on Nairaland.... Get a job Kid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Renames Ebonyi University Teaching Hospital After Alex Ekwueme / Gombe APC Expels Danjuma Goje For "Hobnobbing" With Opposition Parties / Tinubu Vows To Kill Corruption, Seeks Nigerians’ Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.