Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,557 members, 7,840,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! (13304 Views)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / DG SSS Partisanship: A Response To Alhaji Lai Mohammed's Request / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

I am aligned with dearpreye post but this his classification get as ee be ooo.
Thou I am from South West am proudly for Jonathan, no regret!
E se ba awon to f'ese rin, rin lo si Otuoke? E fe Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by tomakint: 11:13pm On May 30, 2015
Guys are not smiling on this thread....... grin you guys should have given dearpreye a chance, knowing fully well that he is one of the matured contributors here who also is a GEJITE like some of us. However, a cursory look at his post here suggests 'hasty judgment' on the person of Buhari, as for me I will assess Buhari's government in his first 100 days in office and afterwards give him till 2017 ending before my condemnation or commendation start coming in. It seems APC had been shortchanged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

E se ba awon to f'ese rin, rin lo si Otuoke? E fe Jonathan.

Mi o ba won wa, e mi ode ni ba won lo.

Ototo la rin wa. smiley
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Francis Odegha? You PDP supporter, especially Atlwireles, behave like that comedian. You're all clowns.
Gerrara here mehn...... fuccking shit ,I dun wanna some kpum. grin grin

That guy is a serious clown I swear.

Have you watched that clip?
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2015
Rawani:
One person is conspicuously missing on this thread grin
Barcänista?
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gerrara here mehn...... fuccking shit ,I dun wanna some kpum. grin grin

That guy is a serious clown I swear.

Have you watched that clip?
No. The shape of his mouth and eyes alone are funny.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

come where you dey get all dis dreadful pictures... ? shocked shocked shocked

Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin

I'm a movie freak

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

Mi o ba won wa, e mi ode ni ba won lo.
Ototo la rin wa. smiley
O ye ki e s'owo f'owo po. Egbe alabrada ni gbogbo yin.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

No. The shape of his mouth and eyes alone are funny.
He's good.

He flows naturally each time he plays a role and his face ,damnit bro. grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

O ye ki e s'owo f'owo po. Egbe alabrada ni gbogbo yin.

ki lo nje alabrada or you mean alabruela ?
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 30, 2015
vedd:

I'm also from SouthSouth/Niger Delta. Have any problem with that?

As my slave, I command you to call me an imposter!

bro don't mind tat guy called atlwireles .. Na so e dey call everybody tat from SS imposter, e don tag almost 5K moniker 4 NL imposter, screaming urhobo everytym... Now i knw he his d real imposter..

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 11:23pm On May 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

imposter detector, tat wat u only Good at on Nairaland.... Get a job Kid

Eh dey pain you bah, oya go drink poison.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 30, 2015
tomakint:
Guys are not smiling on this thread....... grin you guys should have given dearpreye a chance, knowing fully well that he is one of the matured contributors here who also is a GEJITE like some of us. However, a cursory look at his post here suggests 'hasty judgment' on the person of Buhari, as for me I will assess Buhari's government in his first 100 days in office and afterwards give him till 2017 ending before my condemnation or commendation start coming in. It seems APC had been shortchanged.

Hasty? I'm forced to agree with you the totally! !!!

Thank you!
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 11:25pm On May 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

bro don't mind tat guy called atlwireles .. Na so e dey call everybody tat from SS imposter, e don tag almost 5K moniker 4 NL imposter, screaming urhobo everytym... Now i knw he his d real imposter..

Nah you dey expose yourself, I just give you rope long enough to hang your miserable life.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 30, 2015
omenka:
You see dearpreye, this, sadly, are the kind of folks that populate the support camp of PDP. Once you bear a different opinion from theirs, once you attempt a different narrative, you instantly become an imposter, an SOB, an outcast, JUST LIKE AMAECHI. The same way they call me a muslim simply because I tend to stand against lumping them all together as almajeris and terrorists.

Expect more of these in the hours ahead.

Cheers.

bro leave dem... Make dem ready to tag d entire SS imposter... We re watching..

D day u stop to reason like them u become any imposter, hausa boy, yoruba boy... Ediots....

Good Bless my Good people of SS

2 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Nah you dey expose yourself, I just give you rope long enough to hang your miserable life.

lemme ignore this kid.. Stay of my mentions

God bless

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by nduchucks: 11:34pm On May 30, 2015
All I know is that Parade has changed gear for the betterment of this great country. cool

Closet seccessionists and other unpatriotic goons can go ahead and hug a transformer. (PS Trasformer will have juice now unlike before)

3 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 11:36pm On May 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lemme ignore this kid.. Stay of my mentions

God bless

Do yourself a favour and commit suicide, then your mention will be left alone. Next time, a punk like you should learn not to quote me.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:
@ dearpreye, welcome to politics without continue bitterness.

Life is a song - sing it.

Life is a game - play it.

Life is a challenge - meet it.

Life is a dream - realize it.

Life is a sacrifice - offer it.

Life is love - enjoy it.

- Sai Baba

Thank you sire.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 30, 2015
Wow,n people aint smiling.
@Brother Dearpreye, you are always a brother and I respect your right to opinion and choice. Though I disagree with your position on this thread, I do believe that you are very sincere. Permit me to say that it is a patriotic duty to b a watchdog of any government. The Buhari administration has shown signs and deeds of fraud, deceit, cluelessness and incompetence. We won't give him the free hand to completely mismanage our resources, destroy the country and veto his political promises.
Hail Brother

Hail:
Altwireless, Firefire, Tuckpusher, Mogidi, Francizy, SeverusSnape, Mizmycoly(hehe), Dumkem11, Tomakint (Up Cule) and all GEJites/PDP supporters/fans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by tomakint: 11:55pm On May 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Hasty? I'm forced to agree with you the totally! !!!

Thank you!
Yeah! As a confirmed GEJite I know you have every right to support anyone, I got no probs with that.....my suggestion is that as you believe Nigeria belongs to us all and now we have a new President who never saw anything good in Jonathan's then the best thing is to watch him for sometime to know if he is worthy of our (GEJites) supports. cool thank you
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Oildichotomy(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2015
tomakint:

Yeah! As a confirmed GEJite I know you have every right to support anyone, I got no probs with that.....my suggestion is that as you believe Nigeria belongs to us all and now we have a new President who never saw anything good in Jonathan's then the best thing is to watch him for sometime to know if he is worthy of our (GEJites) supports. cool thank you
This should have been the best thing the dearpreye guy should have written in the circumstance not switching allegiance in 24 hours.

I think he should be accused of "Hasty Judgement" on the APC change mantra rather than he pushing being misunderstood . This early support of his makes me want to doubt his GEJite intentions from the get-go
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by MizMyColi(f): 12:48am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
@Brother Dearpreye, you are always a brother and I respect your right to opinion and choice. Though I disagree with your position on this thread, I do believe that you are very sincere. Permit me to say that it is a patriotic duty to b a watchdog of any government. The Buhari administration has shown signs and deeds of fraud, deceit, cluelessness and incompetence. We won't give him the free hand to completely mismanage our resources, destroy the country and veto his political promises.
Hail Brother

Hail:
Altwireless, Firefire, Tuckpusher, Mogidi, Francizy, SeverusSnape, Mizmycoly (hehe), Dumkem11, Tomakint (Up Cule) and all GEJites/PDP supporters/fans.

cry sad
You spelt wrongly again.

It's not altwireless, it's atlwireles.cheesy
I never noticed all along.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:51am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Hail Brother

Hail:
Altwireless, Firefire, Tuckpusher, Mogidi, Francizy, SeverusSnape, Mizmycoly(hehe), Dumkem11, Tomakint (Up Cule) and all GEJites/PDP supporters/fans.

I Salute you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by francizy(m): 6:44am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Hail Brother

Hail:

I see you bro..

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by HopeAtHand: 7:20am On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]As expected,you av' jumped ship.You have diverted to ND Arm struggle,which am proud to say i was part of.(hey,i av' got nothing to prove to a toddler like you).For you to say we didnt partake in that worthy course,is crass stup!dity.
Here;
http//:www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/20-mili...

Now,provide link showing your Four Ikwerre Local government militants.
NB: Dont hide under 'Rivers state militants'.

Lolzz @ Lacto marine..You should read the comments from posters in that writeup.You are learner.

Im inviting you to Ogbakiri to come and prove you are a militant..no need for online postings, u need to see what you want firsthand.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by PassingShot(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:
The deal is done. Muhammadu Buhari is Nigeria's new president. He's the President. There's nothing ANYONE can do about it. Power comes only from God. Barring any unforeseen negative circumstances, which no sensible and patriotic Nigerian prays for, PMB shall be our president for the next four years!

My interest in politics and governance was quickened by my desire to see Nigerians enjoy basic amenities that citizens of other nations enjoy. My prime purpose for my involvement in the matters of government has been the welfare and happiness of the Nigerian masses.

I started that journey back in 2010 by openly criticising the PDP. The Arab Spring, which started late December, 2010, played no small role in fuelling my interest in politics- at least on social media. I attacked the PDP for not providing meaningful development after being in power for more than a decade. Any serious party can achieve tangible results in that period!

My later support for the PDP was occasioned by the merger of the APC and the unprincipled cross carpeting that occurred later on. I've been a vocal PDP critic all through the years.

It's my utmost desire to see Nigeria experience steady power. It's my deepest desire to see our recurrent expenditure drastically reduced. It's been my desire to see the salaries of our lazy lawmakers hewn down to reflect the economic realities of the day. It's being my deepest yearnings to see unemployment and corruption tackled to the barest minimum. The PDP's inability to meet these desires was my CHIEF reason for opposing it and everything it represented.

Though some of us are not happy with PMB at Aso Rock; I think it's time we support his government. If PMB can successfully tackle the issues the PDP failed to, I think it behoves on me and other sensible Nigerians to support him. That's what loyalty and patriotism are all about.

We must desist from the unpatriotic act of subtly wishing him to fail in order to confirm our apprehension. Even GEJ will be shocked at that! He won't support such an idea. PMB fails, we fail. He succeeds, we succeed.

There's a limit to partisanship and politics. It's time to show our commitment to his success. It's my deepest desire to see him succeed. It's time tto rise above party affiliation and demonstrate patriotism.

I'm still with the opposition, but my loyalty to Nigeria supercedes my loyalty to the PDP. If anyone assumes my hitherto hard stance on PMB as being unpatriotic, that person must have mistaken my person and values.

In conclusion, this message doesn't in any way remove criticism. PMB will be criticised. He may even be abused. That's a price he must pay for occupying that lofty office.

God bless the Ijaw nation!

God bless the Niger Delta.

God bless Nigeria!
Comrade, this is the way to go! In one of our recent discussion, recall that I suggested this similar line of thought to which you agreed. Below was my post then:

PassingShot:

Sure. My comment was based on your endorsement of his stand. So, if you endorse a "fence-sitter" approach, why don't you stop lamenting the loss and see what GMB will do first?

Are you personally known to GEJ or someone so close to him? Does it make a difference who governs us? Shouldn't good governance be our concern irrespective of who is there?

What did I gain personally from OBJ's regime despite being a Yoruba man? Does he even give a damn about my existence? So, why should I choose to stick out my neck for him when he failed?

Think deep man. Think!

To a fellow progressive who expected me to support anything and everything PMB, here is what I told him:

PassingShot:

You're really funny indeed!

So, because I am an ardent supporter of PMB, I have to support everything he does or says irrespective of making sense or not! If I do that, I will not be different from someone who is blinded by bigotry.

Fyi, NOTHING will make me support gay marriage or make me not to criticize Buhari if he chooses to allow it without conducting a referendum on it first. We cannot follow the western world blindly and destroy our values in the process.

I have many other posts to prove that I do not support or oppose just for the sake of it. After all, there is NOTHING in it for me if anyone fails to deliver the goods. I am not known or close to any of the politicians, so no direct personal benefits other than the good they do to society.

When PMB does well, we have to applaud him and if he takes wrong step, we will be right to criticize him accordingly. As you said, it is impossible to expect the same kind of sensible criticism or opposition from everyone (especially those who "lost" in the last elections) but one will expect certain members of this forum to do better than what they currently offer before their case becomes like that of the known robots here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 7:21am On May 31, 2015
atlwireles:

An Impostor will always be an impostor. That's why you have to be careful with the rats seeking your e-mail on this forum. One even asked for my office address undecided

I'm sure you know not the meaning of an IMPOSTOR as regards my post. And anyone with healthy dose of self esteem like me won't go about seeking people's emails on a faceless forum.

And for the records, I've stopped doing things to get approval or validation from others. I'm well above that.

If my call for supporting the President didn't go do well with you, that's YOUR call. That's your business.

Those who know me know what I stand for. GEJ is very dear to me but truth is dearer!

Happy Sunday!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by NDPVF(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

Lolzz @ Lacto marine..You should read the comments from posters in that writeup.You are learner.

Im inviting you to Ogbakiri to come and prove you are a militant..no need for online postings, u need to see what you want firsthand.
[/s]I thought you said we didnt partake?.you use the comment their for soft landing?.I didnt invite you here to 'see/know' what we did.Just post what your Ikwerre militants did.

Here is more;

http//:www.nigerianews24.com/articles/expa...

http//:www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/...

http//:www.nigeria70.com/../288255
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Hail Brother

Hail:

Thank you, brother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by HopeAtHand: 8:23am On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I thought you said we didnt partake?.you use the comment their for soft landing?.I didnt invite you here to 'see/know' what we did.Just post what your Ikwerre militants did.

Here is more;

http//:www.nigerianews24.com/articles/expa...

http//:www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/...

http//:www.nigeria70.com/../288255

You have not proved anything..Your people only claimed to be militants to collect amnesty money.

You are only confusing yourself to think AkwaIbom people played any part in the Niger Delta struggle..Akwa Ibom is not evn in Niger delta per se..

Uyo that i lived in and people were constantly asking me for stories about militancy.. do you know how and what led to the founding of NDPVF OR NDPSF..or you want to affiliate..how many of your people went overseas on amnesty..

Or Is it Icelandos, Greenlanders or what..Under which marine??..guy get lost..u are late to the party, so trying to meet up is expected.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by ideykwum: 8:38am On May 31, 2015
You're someone I respect! Clarity of thought and issues-based write ups! More grease to your elbows! You are a credit to the Ijaw Nation!

dearpreye:
The deal is done. Muhammadu Buhari is Nigeria's new president. He's the President. There's nothing ANYONE can do about it. Power comes only from God. Barring any unforeseen negative circumstances, which no sensible and patriotic Nigerian prays for, PMB shall be our president for the next four years!

My interest in politics and governance was quickened by my desire to see Nigerians enjoy basic amenities that citizens of other nations enjoy. My prime purpose for my involvement in the matters of government has been the welfare and happiness of the Nigerian masses.

I started that journey back in 2010 by openly criticising the PDP. The Arab Spring, which started late December, 2010, played no small role in fuelling my interest in politics- at least on social media. I attacked the PDP for not providing meaningful development after being in power for more than a decade. Any serious party can achieve tangible results in that period!

My later support for the PDP was occasioned by the merger of the APC and the unprincipled cross carpeting that occurred later on. I've been a vocal PDP critic all through the years.

It's my utmost desire to see Nigeria experience steady power. It's my deepest desire to see our recurrent expenditure drastically reduced. It's been my desire to see the salaries of our lazy lawmakers hewn down to reflect the economic realities of the day. It's being my deepest yearnings to see unemployment and corruption tackled to the barest minimum. The PDP's inability to meet these desires was my CHIEF reason for opposing it and everything it represented.

Though some of us are not happy with PMB at Aso Rock; I think it's time we support his government. If PMB can successfully tackle the issues the PDP failed to, I think it behoves on me and other sensible Nigerians to support him. That's what loyalty and patriotism are all about.

We must desist from the unpatriotic act of subtly wishing him to fail in order to confirm our apprehension. Even GEJ will be shocked at that! He won't support such an idea. PMB fails, we fail. He succeeds, we succeed.

There's a limit to partisanship and politics. It's time to show our commitment to his success. It's my deepest desire to see him succeed. It's time tto rise above party affiliation and demonstrate patriotism.

I'm still with the opposition, but my loyalty to Nigeria supercedes my loyalty to the PDP. If anyone assumes my hitherto hard stance on PMB as being unpatriotic, that person must have mistaken my person and values.

In conclusion, this message doesn't in any way remove criticism. PMB will be criticised. He may even be abused. That's a price he must pay for occupying that lofty office.

God bless the Ijaw nation!

God bless the Niger Delta.

God bless Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Judge Disagrees With Probe Panel Over Aregbesola’s Response / Obiano And Yakubu Gowon At Francis Arinze's Golden Jubilee - Photos / 5,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.