Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,818 members, 7,837,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! (13287 Views)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / DG SSS Partisanship: A Response To Alhaji Lai Mohammed's Request / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by NDPVF(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2015
[s][quote author=
HopeAtHand post=34270199]

You have not proved anything..Your people only claimed to be militants to collect amnesty money.

You are only confusing yourself to think AkwaIbom people played any part in the Niger Delta struggle..Akwa Ibom is not evn in Niger delta per se..

Uyo that i lived in and people were constantly asking me for stories about militancy.. do you know how and what led to the founding of NDPVF OR NDPSF..or you want to affiliate..how many of your people went overseas on amnesty..

Or Is it Icelandos, Greenlanders or what..Under which marine??..guy get lost..u are late to the party, so trying to meet up is expected.[/s]Now i know how u.seless you are.Keep Jumping ship.Ebot.
You are in Uyo they told you they dont know what is militancy.Same way your inconsequential Ikwerre-unam hides under "Rivers state" to claim militancy,while you cant provide facts and figures to that effect.Am speaking from experience,and not hear-say like you,and i have got nothing to prove to an inconsequential fellow like you.
Even uptill now,we still carries out pseudo-militancy.we block QIT at will.Get lost.Mtchww.Come to Ibeno,ask of Ekpe-Iwuochang.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by PassingShot(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Omenka,
You in particular and your APC folks did worse! To Barcanista. I still feel the bile in you when you talk about him, either directly or indirectly.

You really have no moral ground to comment on this matter in the manner you just did.

And Yes, I support Truckpusher.
@Mogidi @Atlwireles....

I was once in Dearpreye's shoes.
I know the feeling.
But look where I am today, I'm still here.
It will take a lot for me to believe in this government under Buhari.

The double faced, world challenging hypocrisy of His Nairaland followers have not helped one bitsmiley

A time comes in a man's life, when he takes a cursory look at his ideals, the values he promotes and stands for.
I'm pretty sure that's what inspired Dearpreye's writ.
In the end all we want is a Nigeria that works.

[size=1pt]I just had to make this post to show my solidarity for a brother.
Please do not be offended if I do not reply subsequent mentions.
Condition get as e bewink[/size]
You do not have to believe in PMB's government. No one needs to tell the blind that it's raining. So, when the time comes, you will not only believe but to also preach the gospel around.

With the quality of opposition being offered by you NL TANoids, it is save to say that we do not yet have a credible opposition and nothing sensible can come from your group.

That said, at the end of the day, Nigerians will judge Buhari on the following grounds:
1. Security especially success with BH.
2. Corruption
3. Provision of electricity
4. Provision of employment opportunities
5. Availability of fuel brought about by restructuring of NNPC operations.
6. Economic growth.

Many sensible Nigerians, online and offline, know their problems they want the government of Buhari to solve and that's what they'll look forward to. Not these non-issues you guys have embarked upon just like PDP did throughout the campaign period. And you know how that ended.

4 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 8:57am On May 31, 2015
ideykwum:
You're someone I respect! Clarity of thought and issues-based write ups! More grease to your elbows! You are a credit to the Ijaw Nation!

Boss, thanks for the kind words.

I'm deeply honoured to know you didn't MISCONSTRUE my innocuous message like many have done on this thread. That alone speaks volume about your values as a person.

Our nation is blessed to have someone like you!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by HopeAtHand: 9:05am On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s]

Hehehehehehe..see Okon ranting, this is pure comedy..

Okrika and Kalabari had the greater number of militants and with good reason, but i can tell you confidently that some Ikwerre people and communities were part of it..We gladly handover to AkwaIbom youths to carryon on ourbehalf.

The bottomline is simple, Militancy turned communities to war zones, many youths lost their lives and communities had their waters and land soiled with oil crude oil.It paid off with GEJ being the highest beneficiary..We should now employe dialogue as the reasonable means of engagement.

Ikwerre people arent interested in any Lower Niger crap, we have channels to reach the govt at the centre..Yes we have 4Lgas, it didnt stop us from producing governor after governor.. You always mention 4LGA lyk its meagre..Bayelsa as a state has only 8.

U shud be more concerned about the welfare of Akwaibom people who are constantly pushing wheelbarrows and working as gatemen in Port Harcourt, Ikwerreland.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 9:53am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm sure you know not the meaning of an IMPOSTOR as regards my post. And anyone with healthy dose of self esteem like me won't go about seeking people's emails on a faceless forum.

And for the records, I've stopped doing things to get approval or validation from others. I'm well above that.

If my call for supporting the President didn't go do well with you, that's YOUR call. That's your business.

Those who know me know what I stand for. GEJ is very dear to me but truth is dearer!

Happy Sunday!!!!!

Best of lucky, you don't need my validation for nothing. As you have noticed on this forum, I tried not to quote you, there was a reason for that.

Happy Sunday too.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 9:56am On May 31, 2015
atlwireles:

Best of lucky, you don't need my validation for nothing. As you have noticed on this forum, I tried not to quote you, there was a reason for that.

Happy Sunday too.

Nothing do you! Follow your heart Bro.

Even when we appear to be supporting the same cause, we may still go about it differently.

Shalom Bro.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 10:12am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Nothing do you! Follow your heart Bro.

Even when we appear to be supporting the same cause, we may still go about it differently.

Shalom Bro.

I hope you don't misunderstand my cause, I supported Jonathan because Freedom was my goal. But like my forebearers in the Old Midwest, we have patience and resilience. This is not our first battle ground.

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of a race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity".

Anna Julia Cooper

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 10:14am On May 31, 2015
atlwireles:

I hope you don't misunderstand my cause, I supported Jonathan because Freedom was my goal. But like my forebearers in the Old Midwest, we have patience and resilience. This is not our first battle ground.

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of a race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity".

Anna Julia Cooper

Enjoy!
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 10:15am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Enjoy!

Will do.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 31, 2015
atlwireles:

Will do.

Please do! But I still believe you misconstrued my message, and thereby misinterpreted me.

But it's nothing to ponder. We're INDIVIDUALS.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 10:20am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Please do! But I still believe you misconstrued my message, and thereby misinterpreted me.

But it's nothing to ponder. We're INDIVIDUALS.

Sorry to say, I did not. Have a nice time on this forum, we just have two different goals here. Just for the record, it's not a game.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 31, 2015
atlwireles:

Sorry to say, I did not. Have a nice time on this forum, we just have two different goals here. Just for the record, it's not a game.

Good to know! !!
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by NDPVF(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

Hehehehehehe..see Okon ranting, this is pure comedy..

Okrika and Kalabari had the greater number of militants and with good reason, but i can tell you confidently that some Ikwerre people and communities were part of it..We gladly handover to AkwaIbom youths to carryon on ourbehalf.

The bottomline is simple, Militancy turned communities to war zones, many youths lost their lives and communities had their waters and land soiled with oil crude oil.It paid off with GEJ being the highest beneficiary..We should now employe dialogue as the reasonable means of engagement.

Ikwerre people arent interested in any Lower Niger crap, we have channels to reach the govt at the centre..Yes we have 4Lgas, it didnt stop us from producing governor after governor.. You always mention 4LGA lyk its meagre..Bayelsa as a state has only 8.

U shud be more concerned about the welfare of Akwaibom people who are constantly pushing wheelbarrows and working as gatemen in Port Harcourt, Ikwerreland.

[/s]Haven beaten you black and blue,you av' resorted to insults.Anyway,i have resolved never to take you serious again.Even amidst you people,you are grossly inconsequential,to speak for them.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by HopeAtHand: 11:56am On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Haven beaten you black and blue,you av' resorted to insults.Anyway,i have resolved never to take you serious again.Even amidst you people,you are grossly inconsequential,to speak for them.

Beaten me in arguments? Please check again..u must have me confused with someone else..

My arguments stands that Akwaibom has no militants..name any poplular one..Its an insult to bear NDPVF because your people know nothing about it.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Benzzle: 12:16pm On May 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right. Maybe I should jettison the idea of thinking the brainless one will out perform My Hero.
your Hero that messed up for 5 years...you're a disgrace to your family...BASTARD

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by 1wolex85: 1:05pm On May 31, 2015
Rawani:

grin lets just keep our eyes peeled.
why do I get the feeling that you and obiagelli are insinuating that dearpreye and barcanista are the same.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 31, 2015
1wolex85:

why do I get the feeling that you and obiagelli are insinuating that dearpreye and barcanista are the same.

That's their call. Hate blinds!
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Ijaya123: 1:08pm On May 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right. Maybe I should jettison the idea of thinking the brainless one will out perform My Hero.

Please mention one individual from your family lineage who is "brainful" that has achieved one tenth of what PMB has achieved?
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 31, 2015
Ijaya123:

Please mention one individual from your family lineage who is "brainful" that has achieved one tenth of what PMB has achieved?
Please , attack the person, and leave out his FAMILY! Thanks.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Ijaya123: 1:12pm On May 31, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=15pt]PMB will get the same support he gave GEJ[/size]>>>Zero support

Count me out.

Your support is inconsequential. But you will feel the consequence of our support.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Ijaya123: 1:12pm On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Please , attack the person, and leave out his FAMILY! Thanks.

Noted.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 31, 2015
Ijaya123:

J
Noted.

Good. Very good
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by ideykwum: 2:38pm On May 31, 2015
Thank you very much sir! You're too kind

dearpreye:

Boss, thanks for the kind words.

I'm deeply honoured to know you didn't MISCONSTRUE my innocuous message like many have done on this thread. That alone speaks volume about your values as a person.

Our nation is blessed to have someone like you!

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
ideykwum:
Thank you very much sir! You're too kind

You're welcome sir.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by francizy(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Who takes that folk seriously? Not me!

Muheheheheheehehehehe

He wanted to lure you to their midst so that you drop your precious umbrella in this rainy season and opt for babalawo broom!

Chai you, SeverusSnape and MizMyColi over fall that hypocrite hand sha! grin grin grin cheesy

**tear drops** cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2015
francizy:

Muheheheheheehehehehe

He wants to lure you to their midst so that you drop your precious umbrella in this rainy season and opt for babalawo broom!

Chai you, SeverusSnape and MizMyColi over fall that hypocrite hand sha! grin grin grin cheesy

**tear drops** cry

I felt angry that day, that was the height of hypocrisy, And they did worse to barca*nista when he aired his opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2015
francizy:

Muheheheheheehehehehe

He wants to lure you to their midst so that you drop your precious umbrella in this rainy season and opt for babalawo broom!

**tear drops** cry

I can never pander to the whims of the hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by francizy(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Unfortunately, their camp was built on strong foundation of hypocrisy, bigotry, partisanship, desperation, hate and PROPAGANDA!

SeverusSnape:

I felt angry that day, that was the height of hypocrisy, And they did worse to barca*nista when he aired his opinion.

dearpreye:

I can never pander to whims of the hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2015
francizy:
Unfortunately, their camp was built on strong hypocrisy, bigotry, partisanship, desperation and hate!

Yes. We saw that during the election times!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2015
francizy:
Unfortunately, their camp was built on strong hypocrisy, bigotry, partisanship, desperation and hate!

...and propaganda too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by MizMyColi(f): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

gringrin
Okay, Good news firstcheesy

*wipes sweat off face*
I'm through o ocheesycheesy

Ehen @Issue, it's one of the reasons I respect Barca.
How he survived those times elude me.
I felt like slapping a couple of folks on his behalfgringringrin

Francizy, na now you dey come market?
Hehehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by francizy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

...and propaganda too.

Hehehehe, I can't believe I forgot their main ingredient!

I've edited my original post grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Lagosians Are Robbed Daily By Traffic Thieves / Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship / 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.