Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,823 members, 7,837,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! (13288 Views)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / DG SSS Partisanship: A Response To Alhaji Lai Mohammed's Request / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin It did not take you long to play your hand. Remember you fooled no one, one less impostor on the forum crying SS or Niger delta.
No be your guy?

2 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Obiodunukwe: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we are well aware that we have some bastards amongst us. Go figure......

This useless agbaya is here again tonight

Jobless mofo fighting with kids- SMH

11 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Blog? I don't have such skills to run one!
I hear you my dear, up catalonia

2 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Truckpusher, ok, let's wait and see. I totally agree on his God given freedom of expression, you will also agree, I have the same right, to run as far as I can from him. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin Well , all I'm saying is that let us not be too quick in passing judgement.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

This useless agbaya is here again tonight

Jobless mofo fighting with kids- SMH

Keep calling ya self a kid while your mates are out there making things work.

I guess you are still bitter over the e-flogging you got last time and this is my last reply for an irrelevant thing like your worthless self.

See my teeth ,bye bye - Go play with ya father's balls o kiddo.

3 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

tongue Truckpusher, don't, not here! haba
Lmao cheesy grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 9:17pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin Well , all I'm saying is that let us not be too quick in passing judgement.

OK, we have a long battle ahead, hopefully we will be able to say,"they have our backs".

1 Like

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao cheesy grin

You are attempting to attack your own person, abi ?
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

You are attempting to attack your own person, abi ?
Not at all bro. grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:

OK, we have a long battle ahead, hopefully we will be able to say,"they have our backs".
Trust me bro,That Nigga belongs to the house full time.

We've got no rats in the house. grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Trust me bro,That Nigga belongs to the house full time.

We've got no rats in the house. grin

I will take your word, you know what is at stake.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by MizMyColi(f): 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
omenka:
You see dearpreye, this, sadly, are the kind of folks that populate the support camp of PDP. Once you bear a different opinion from theirs, once you attempt a different narrative, you instantly become an imposter, an SOB, an outcast, JUST LIKE AMAECHI. The same way they call me a muslim simply because I tend to stand against lumping them all together as almajeris and terrorists.

Expect more of these in the hours ahead.

Cheers.

Omenka,
You in particular and your APC folks did worse! To Barcanista. I still feel the bile in you when you talk about him, either directly or indirectly.

You really have no moral ground to comment on this matter in the manner you just did.

And Yes, I support Truckpusher.
@Mogidi @Atlwireles....

I was once in Dearpreye's shoes.
I know the feeling.
But look where I am today, I'm still here.
It will take a lot for me to believe in this government under Buhari.

The double faced, world challenging hypocrisy of His Nairaland followers have not helped one bitsmiley

A time comes in a man's life, when he takes a cursory look at his ideals, the values he promotes and stands for.
I'm pretty sure that's what inspired Dearpreye's writ.
In the end all we want is a Nigeria that works.

[size=1pt]I just had to make this post to show my solidarity for a brother.
Please do not be offended if I do not reply subsequent mentions.
Condition get as e bewink[/size]

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not at all bro. grin

Ok then, I for fear oooo cheesy

As for me firefire, I remain my humble self.

I believe in fairness

I believe in freedom of speech and after speech

I believe in Peace. All thanks to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, the man whose political ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

Life is too short to create too many enemies. grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by HopeAtHand: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
Yes NDPVF this is your post from that topic.[Ikwerreboy,hopeathand.
Come and label Asari Igbo,as you labelled me Igbo.
When Ijiots like you two,starts with your "WE" Southsouth are not part of you,"WE" southsouth no like ana,who are you unlettered clowns from Four Local government of Ikwerre,to speak for others?.
Am proudly Ibibio Man.Ami neke ndo ata eyen Ibibio and mme ma ntoro.nko uwaha?.(tell any of your friends to translate it for you arse holes).continue with your madtness,but dont drag us into it.]

There is something about latecomers to a party esp gatecrashers...they tend to want to make up for lost time.

You are just a reflection of Akwa Ibom..your mentality, level of enlightenment and even your moniker NDPVF speaks of someone who missed the show at its best and wants to force a repeat performance..Bad news is, the aristes save for one are fed up already.

Where were the Akwa Ibomites when Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta indigenes committed themselves to arm struggle for the Niger Delta cause..You can now affiliate and start talking nonesense.

Please, Ikwerre people are not interested in your Whatever..We need to partner with the FG to make Port Harcourt a better place for Us the Indigenes and other dwellers...So now you know the We whenever you see it.

6 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
atlwireles:

I will take your word, you know what is at stake.
Of course, this nigga is family to the core.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Omenka,
You in particular and your APC folks did worse! To Barcanista. I still feel the bile in you when you talk about him, either directly or indirectly.

You really have no moral ground to comment on this matter in the manner you just did.

@Mogidi @Altwireless....

I know the feeling.

The double faced, world challenging hypocrisy of His Nairaland followers have not helped one bitsmiley

A time comes in a man's life, when he takes a cursory look at his ideals, the values he promotes and stands for.

Janjawiids are nothing but double faced hypocrites I swear.

They deserve to be shot in the head.

5 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Clerverly: 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]Why wouldn't I be useless when I EXPOSED your little tiny secret boy.

Gender Identity Crisis isn't an illness - You need help but don't get anywhere close to me, I hate gays like you and ama smoke 'em if I have my way.

Ngeneukwenu A.K.A Cleverly the closet gay ,how market - You go wear pampers taya for old age.[/s] grin grin tongue

10 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Omenka,

@Mogidi @Altwireless....

I know the feeling.

Obviously, only Truckpusher and you understand me. The rest are just making noise. Loud noise for that matter. ......
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2015
Clerverly:

grin grin

Denying the truth doesn't make it a lie my friend, you can still come out of the closet bro - Who knows, the olodo General might just repeal the law since one of his robots is involved. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Obviously, only Truckpusher and you understand me. [b]The rest [/b]are just making noise. Loud noise for that matter. ......

who are the rest ? shocked unbelievable shocked
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Obviously, only Truckpusher and you understand me. The rest are just making noise. Loud noise for that matter. ......
They will kill you here today. grin grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Obiodunukwe: 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep calling ya self a kid while your mates are out there making things work.

I guess you are still bitter over the e-flogging you got last time and this is my last reply for an irrelevant thing like your worthless self.

See my teeth ,bye bye - Go play with ya father's balls o kiddo.

Olodo grin grin grin

U ran away with your tail between your legs after being repeatedly punished during our last encounter. I intend to do the same tonight cool

U are an irresponsible old man with no future. Ur mates have a life, you are busy chasing your daughter's age mate on Nl. Agbaya , smelly pig

7 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

who are the rest ? shocked
C'mon! you're bigger than this. cheesy

You wan fight now abi? cheesy
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Firefire(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon! you're bigger than this. cheesy

You wan fight now abi? cheesy

grin grin I just want clarification wink
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
They will kill you here today. grin grin

I counted the cost before I did the thread! !!

Anyone can do their worst. ....

I've developed tortoise skin over the past months! !!!

Only the strong survives.

4 Likes

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Rawani: 9:33pm On May 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

I hear you my dear, up catalonia

grin lets just keep our eyes peeled.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by MizMyColi(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2015
Not all of us have our consciences seared in hot iron.

Despite our undying loyalty to Jonathan's ideals of peace and humanness even in the face of harsh criticism, oppression and intimidation...

We want to look back at this time, this important time in the annals of Nigeria's history and look ourselves in the mirror, and tell ourselves, unashamedly and unequivocally, that despite the tantrums the opposition threw at our GEJ in government, now that their own has stepped in, we chose not to go with Moses' law of "an eye for an eye"

Whether this government succeeds or not, We want to beat our chest in front of any being, be it terrestrial or extraterrestrial and say YES! I gave GMB the benefit of the doubt, even when he deserved much worse from me.

As far as I'm concerned, that is what Dearpreye has just done by opening this thread.

And I applaud him for that.
smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

grin grin I just want clarification wink
Clarification say you wan write exams? grin

In Francis Odegha's voice *Gerrara here menh* grin
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by atlwireles: 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
Mogidi:

I made the mistake of replying emails last week, we learn everyday sha.

Just be careful with them.
Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2015
dearpreye:

I counted the cost before I did the thread! !!

Anyone can do their worst. ....

I've developed tortoise skin over the past months! !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Not all of us have our consciences seared in hot iron.

Despite our undying loyalty to Jonathan's ideals of peace and humanness even in the face of harsh criticism, oppression and intimidation...

We want to look back at this time, this important time in the anals of Nigeria's history and look ourselves in the mirror, and tell ourselves, unashamedly and unequivocally, that depsite the tantrums the opposition threw at our GEJ in government, now that their own has stepped in, we chose not to go with Moses' law of "an eye for an eye"

Whether this government succeeds or not, We want to beat our chest in front of any being, be it terrestrial or extraterrestrial and say YES! I gave GMB the benefit of the doubt, even when he deserved much worse from me.

As far as I'm concerned, that is what Dearpreye has just done by opening this thread.

And I applaud him for that.
smiley

Thank you!

I won't allow an online forum to completely sear my conscience with a hot iron!

You read me well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Support For PMB: Beyond Partisanship And Politics! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2015
omenka:
You see dearpreye, this, sadly, are the kind of folks that populate the support camp of PDP. Once you bear a different opinion from theirs, once you attempt a different narrative, you instantly become an imposter, an SOB, an outcast, JUST LIKE AMAECHI. The same way they call me a muslim simply because I tend to stand against lumping them all together as almajeris and terrorists.

Expect more of these in the hours ahead.

Cheers.
Hypocrite!!!... show me anyone of us who is maligning Dearpreye for his post, You fool did worse to barcanista, and you drove him away.
Thank goodness MizMyColi replied you well, I don't have much to say.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship / 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes / Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.