Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. (22450 Views)

Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu / I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / Nigerians Affected By Xenophobic Attacks Will Be Compensated - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by lordhugo(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2015
mrfrosh:

So that's your reason to believe him??..Psychiatrists just lost a patient,just like them GEJ enthusiasts.

If you cannot read in-between the lines, then you are the patient!

buhari is independent!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by OboloMAN: 8:53pm On May 30, 2015
bjdon:
Yardua said that it would soon be over he failed

Goodluck said that it would be over he failed

Buhari says it will soon be over. ......?

He will be kicked out soon #BabaOneChance

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by anwo247: 8:54pm On May 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari call your boys to order abeg

I tell you!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ezeagu(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2015
bjdon:
Yardua said that it would soon be over he failed

Goodluck said that it would be over he failed

Buhari says it will soon be over. ......?

ISIS own Boko Haram now.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by preselect(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
what about the rampaging fulani cattle rearer? when will their own palaver be over?
eh, Mr Buhari? angry

o. . . i forgot. . . you are one of them too shocked

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by IYANGBALI: 8:58pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari stop talking or calling on people and start acting 15+gombe bomb victims are already dead and you still shouting i will i will
your brother was there for 6 yrs,what did he do?Buhari came in less than 2 days you are already barking like a mad dog. Wait and see the difference in a mtter of weeks/months
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by soldierdollar(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2015
ayusco85:

u need to get a job asap. ur idleness is making u show case ur stupidy on every thread. well i dont blame u. ur hero had 5yrs and couldnt do anything, now u dont wish anyone good. well we wish the president good, because we are true nigerians and wish our country well.

one word for u ''CLUELESS''

keep displaying ur stupidity to the whole world.

saTANoid grin. how market?

u need to take a crash programme on how to play opposition from Lai mohammed. what u are doin is a disgrace

U get time to quote everybody . Idle baboon

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by diresimdi(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
YoBoyfwend:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-attacks-will-be-over-soon-says-buhari/
Nawa oo! a continuation of I will I will, We thought by now he would have been in the scene of the blast as a general. Please all these campaign slogan...I will I will should stop we need action.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ayusco85(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2015
soldierdollar:

U get time to quote everybody . Idle baboon

CLUELESS chimpazee. if u werent clueless u will have known that it takes only one or two minutes and a fast network to quote those comments
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by diresimdi(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2015
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-attacks-will-be-over-soon-says-buhari. Nawa oo! a continuation of I will I will, We thought by now he would have been in the scene of the blast as a general. Please all these campaign slogan...I will I will should stop we need action.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by soldierdollar(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2015
ayusco85:

CLUELESS chimpazee. if u werent clueless u will have known that it takes only one or two minutes and a fast network to quote those comments

"Clueless " , the only word Jonathan taught you

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
ichidodo:
With his moronic plan to shift command base to Maiduguri we don't see how this insurgency won't come to an abrupt end....just imagine the base decimated by teenage suicide bombers or in a greater kaliedoscope,Maiduguri coming under constant threat of being overrun as the insurgents now have the greater motivation to hit back at the Command group which has caused hundreds of their own deaths via strategic command,planning and control structures...If the Command group is eventually anihilated right there in bomb town Maiduguri, we don't see how Nigeria can carry on with the fight anylonger thus indirectly Buhari is correct "Boko Haram attacks will be over soon"...What a brainless dingbat.

Mr dodo when will you stop crying now? grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by modelly: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
Picomon:

Guy try get sense for once. At least put ur enemies to shame by acting matured and not like a tout.
U get sense pass him? Na excuses una go chop, four years go reach.. ode

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Curvinus(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
Ah ah now, we alredy know they are cowardly murderers as they have been described countless of times by every man and his dog. Just call them to order and have them know their mission's been fulfilled. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 30, 2015
When will it really be over? We do not want excuses this time. Nigerians up north should be vigilant as well. Be eagle-eyed and do not take anything for granted. Police yourselves while waiting for the Nigerian Army.

Security starts from bottom up.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
lolababe331e:
We can see you care unlike the clown that would let days pass before even releasing a statement
And what is the big difference between this statement and the one that would have been released by ' the clown ' ? Jonathan has left the stage and condemning him unnecessarily ain't gonna solve our problems.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Picomon(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
modelly:

U get sense pass him? Na excuses una go chop, four years go reach.. ode

Idiat.. U for turn Buhari to Jesus na. Jona use 6yrs nothing to show where u dey dat time?

Dumpty numpty,
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ogahenry(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
MY HUMBLE AND HONEST TAKE IN THIS IS THAT GENUINE MUSLIMS WHO UNDERSTAND THE KORAN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASS MURDER. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA IS BEING REPLICATED ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD. NO NEED TO BE ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH. EVEN SAUDI ARABIA ARE CURRENTLY POUNDING YEMENI CIVILIANS AS IF THE TWO COUNTRIES ARE AT WAR. I AM TIRED OF THIS DENIAL SYNDROME BY SOME OF OUR MUSLIM ACADEMICS EVEN IN THE FACE OF ALL EVIDENCE AND PRACTICAL REALISM. THEY LOOK FOR JEWS TO KILL AND WHEN THEY DON'T SEE ANY, THEY TRANSFER THEIR HATE TO THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST AND WHEN THEY DON'T GET A DEVASTATING TARGET, THEY TURN LOISE ON THEMSELVES. PHILLIPINES, KENYA, CHINA AND NUMEROUS PLACES ARE CARRYING THE PAIN, WOUND AND TEARS OF THIS PEOPLE, YET THEY TELL US IT IS BY NON-MOSLEMS. IRAN IS AT IT. MANY VIOLENT MINDS DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND THE MODERATE MUSLIMS. PERIOD. BUT PLEASE LET NO RELIGIOUS ZEALOT COME HERE TO SUPPOSE WE ARE "FOOLS" BY ATTRIBUTING THE GLOBAL CARNAGE AND BLOOD SUCKING BY THE ISIS, BOKO HARAM ETC, AS THE HANDWORK OF "DISBELIEVERS" AS ALL OF THEM OBEY THE KORAN TO BOTH HATE AND KILL. THANK YOU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 30, 2015
Just blow the whistle already.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by crackhouse(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
Sure u will call them for a meeting to cease fire cos i am pretty sure they have no idea where they are in sambisa that u had been sworn in.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by shammah1(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
How about the fulani herdsmen? You haven't said anything about them mr old president
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by olutunde12(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your brother was there for 6 yrs,what did he do?Buhari came in less than 2 days you are already barking like a mad dog. Wait and see the difference in a mtter of weeks/months

BH started under your brother Yaradua. Now tell your second brother to finish the job that jona started. We re tired of promises!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by dokunbam(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
The general has spoken

He will speak with his colleagues

Even BH dey scared now
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by UpLoyo: 9:33pm On May 30, 2015
[s]
ichidodo:
With his moronic plan to shift command base to Maiduguri we don't see how this insurgency won't come to an abrupt end....just imagine the base decimated by teenage suicide bombers or in a greater kaliedoscope,Maiduguri coming under constant threat of being overrun as the insurgents now have the greater motivation to hit back at the Command group which has caused hundreds of their own deaths via strategic command,planning and control structures...If the Command group is eventually anihilated right there in bomb town Maiduguri, we don't see how Nigeria can carry on with the fight anylonger thus indirectly Buhari is correct "Boko Haram attacks will be over soon"...What a brainless dingbat.
[/s]

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by IYANGBALI: 9:36pm On May 30, 2015
olutunde12:

BH started under your brother Yaradua. Now tell your second brother to finish the job that jona started. We re tired of promises!
abeg park jo,network no dey your brain
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by flofields(f): 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari call your boys to order abeg

You are not for real but a borderline case if you still believe that PMB has anything to do with these murderous rouges after their attempt on his life in Kaduna and now this!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ShowYourCertificate: 9:42pm On May 30, 2015
flofields:

You are not for real but a borderline case if you still believe that PMB has anything to do with these murderous rouges after their attempt on his life in Kaduna and now this!!
The Kaduna event was a pure scam. Their target was actually the adjacent market. If they really wanted to get Buhari via suicide bomb, there are better place to do it than in a market place populated with people.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nigeriasam: 9:43pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari stop talking or calling on people and start acting 15+gombe bomb victims are already dead and you still shouting i will i will
bitter taniod. What did ur useless GEJ did to stop BH.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by omolami: 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
They are your people and creation. Plse call them to order on time.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Kingspin(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
The boko boys just want to sample so that their money/contract will go up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose / Thugs Loyal To APC Chairman Brutalise PDP Members During Osun West By-election(p / Ebelechukwu Obiano Buys Food Items From Market Ahead Of Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.