Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. (22447 Views)

Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu / I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / Nigerians Affected By Xenophobic Attacks Will Be Compensated - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ayoromer: 9:46pm On May 30, 2015
after using them to achieve his wrost let see wat his boys are up to d dogs n d baboos has soaked in d abokis akmajiris blood now he can cal them to order he who kil by d sword die by it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by spencekat(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari stop talking or calling on people and start acting 15+gombe bomb victims are already dead and you still shouting i will i will
lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by spencekat(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
Picomon:

Idiat.. U for turn Buhari to Jesus na. Jona use 6yrs nothing to show where u dey dat time?

Dumpty numpty,
Who is Buhari sef?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 30, 2015
President Buhari can stop His Boys from terrorising the country because He was once a leader........

Anyway provide them amnesty and they will cheer up............

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by p1jiobi: 10:07pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari u are a disgrace. Useless man.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 30, 2015
E be like say this man and Jonathan na d same thing cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Iyoma2(f): 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
pls let it be over since GEJ has given u Nigeria after u Tormented his administration since 2011 when u lost election to him. pls tell ur boys to drop their bombs, I know u will ask them to operate in pretence before they will finally bow to u.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ocelot2006(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
ayusco85:

u need to get a job asap. ur idleness is making u show case ur stupidy on every thread. well i dont blame u. ur hero had 5yrs and couldnt do anything, now u dont wish anyone good. well we wish the president good, because we are true nigerians and wish our country well.

one word for u ''CLUELESS''

keep displaying ur stupidity to the whole world.

saTANoid grin. how market?

u need to take a crash programme on how to play opposition from Lai mohammed. what u are doin is a disgrace

Are you done yapping like a local ekuruke dog? At least the GEJ administration was able to recapture lost territories and brought the bombings to its barest minimum in its last days. GMB takes over and there's already a spike in attacks. Yet he's busy still talking? You folks must be jokers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
ichidodo:
With his moronic plan to shift command base to Maiduguri we don't see how this insurgency won't come to an abrupt end....just imagine the base decimated by teenage suicide bombers or in a greater kaliedoscope,Maiduguri coming under constant threat of being overrun as the insurgents now have the greater motivation to hit back at the Command group which has caused hundreds of their own deaths via strategic command,planning and control structures...If the Command group is eventually anihilated right there in bomb town Maiduguri, we don't see how Nigeria can carry on with the fight anylonger thus indirectly Buhari is correct "Boko Haram attacks will be over soon"...What a brainless dingbat.

I used to think you're and will someday be a rational thinker, for God's sake, a broken clock is right at least twice a day. But hell no, your fuelling hatred for anything buhari, north, Yoruba race will soon run u mad. You're always looking out for bihari and tinubu's topic just to comment and show ur bigotry and hatred. Grow up man and get a grip.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by jossyj: 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
ayoromer:
after using them to achieve his wrost let see wat his boys are up to d dogs n d baboos has soaked in d abokis akmajiris blood now he can cal them to order he who kil by d sword die by it.

you have double brain
three gbosa for you.
he said the dogs and the balloons will be socked in blood if he losses
exactly what he did in 2011. He prepared poison for another person
after which he forgot to wash his hand and ate with it.
the result is what you are seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ocelot2006(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
ayusco85:

the fedora wearing otuoke ex president hardly condoles families of boko haram victims. and people wonder why he lost.

Keep on lying. That's what you GMB bum lickers are good at. When you're done, tell your GMB to stop yapping and get to work

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 30, 2015
Some Igbos just wanna see Nigeria burn, stagnant and worthless. if you're fed up with life, pls go and die and stop fuelling hatred and cursing.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by virus04(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:
Mr Buhari condoled the families of the victims of the latest terrorist attack on Maiduguri and assured them that the worst days of these criminal elements will be over soon.

Finally, peace is coming...

Allahu Akbar!

muslim Goat..no be d same tin wey Gej dey talk??..y u no dey happy when gej dey talk am..mumu..muslims ehn..very stupid set of people..i know this is what they have been praying for..they are not happy because buhari is president..but they are happy because power is now in their hands

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Firefire(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2015
virus04:

muslim Goat..no be d same tin wey Gej dey talk??..y u no dey happy when gej dey talk am..mumu..muslims ehn..very stupid set of people..i know this is what they have been praying for..they are not happy because buhari is president..but they are happy because power is now in their hands

Alleluyah, Thank you Jesus. Do you prefer that ?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by virus04(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2015
ogahenry:
MY HUMBLE AND HONEST TAKE IN THIS IS THAT GENUINE MUSLIMS WHO
UNDERSTAND THE KORAN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASS MURDER.
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA IS BEING REPLICATED ALL OVER THE
MIDDLE EAST AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD.
NO NEED TO BE ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH. EVEN SAUDI ARABIA
ARE CURRENTLY POUNDING YEMENI CIVILIANS AS IF THE TWO
COUNTRIES ARE AT WAR.
I AM TIRED OF THIS DENIAL SYNDROME BY SOME OF OUR MUSLIM
ACADEMICS EVEN IN THE FACE OF ALL EVIDENCE AND PRACTICAL
REALISM.
THEY LOOK FOR JEWS TO KILL AND WHEN THEY DON'T SEE ANY, THEY
TRANSFER THEIR HATE TO THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST AND WHEN THEY
DON'T GET A DEVASTATING TARGET, THEY TURN LOISE ON THEMSELVES.
PHILLIPINES, KENYA, CHINA AND NUMEROUS PLACES ARE CARRYING THE
PAIN, WOUND AND TEARS OF THIS PEOPLE, YET THEY TELL US IT IS BY
NON-MOSLEMS.
IRAN IS AT IT. MANY VIOLENT MINDS DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE JEWS,
CHRISTIANS AND THE MODERATE MUSLIMS. PERIOD. BUT PLEASE LET
NO RELIGIOUS ZEALOT COME HERE TO SUPPOSE WE ARE "FOOLS" BY
ATTRIBUTING THE GLOBAL CARNAGE AND BLOOD SUCKING BY THE ISIS,
BOKO HARAM ETC, AS THE HANDWORK OF "DISBELIEVERS" AS ALL OF
THEM OBEY THE KORAN TO BOTH HATE AND KILL. THANK YOU.

bros this ur brain dey original.. Where u buy am from??..very true

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Wildrage: 10:49pm On May 30, 2015
I will never subscribe to People playing politics with wanton and needless waste of lives and properties, one of the reasons I find APC's politics uncharitable, unsavory and reckless. If we had united as one in our support for Gej's administration in the fight against these murderous retards , I am sure by now the insurgency would have been a forgotten nightmare . National security is a collective responsibility of all and we are duty bound to encourage and support whoever is at the helm of our national affairs. That said, I will urge the new president to quit the grandstanding and empty threats directed at people who are prepared to die for their belief. He must first and foremost realize that the problem is not just the will by the military to deal with the menace but that of capacity , therefore, he needs to get proper intelligence briefing from appropriate quarters before charting a new course of action that, hopefully would eliminate the menace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ggood: 11:07pm On May 30, 2015
chax100:
Feel the fever, second attack with 24hours. I dey watch in 3D.
i see, am watching with 7D
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by opribo(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2015
...but he once advised FG to stop any attack on bolo haram, so why the turn around.

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG
Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment.

The former dictator said that unlike the special treatment given to the Niger Delta militants by the federal government, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished by government.

While accusing President Jonathan of failing from the beginning to address the security situation in the country, Buhari said he has never been in support of the state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa state.

According to Buhari “what is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants. Every Nigerian that is familiar with what is happening knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all.

“What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections. So they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets and used them against their opponents to win elections by force.

“After the elections were over, they asked the boys to return the guns; the boys refused to return the guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given to the youths by the governors during that time was stopped.

“The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18 to 20 years was getting about 500 dollars in a week, why will he go to school and spend 20 years to study and then come back and get employed by government to be paid N100,000 a month, that is if he is lucky to get employment.

“So kidnapping becomes very rampant in the South -South and the South -East. They kidnapped people and were collecting money.

“How did Boko Haram start? We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf started his militant and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.

“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.

“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today.

You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.

“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by klevjey: 11:29pm On May 30, 2015
zik4ever:

My brother, I know he hasn’t said anything too different from what the former administration would have said but he just took over yesterday! No vex. I feel your pain -these are real lives that have been cut short but you wouldn’t have insulted your President. It seems to me that Buhari would need to relocate not just the Command Centre, but his Government (NSA, Service Chiefs and the Commander-in-Chief) to Maiduguri.

president of upper Niger delta u mean?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2015
exactly the way GEJ addresses us. Call ur boys to order.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 12:03am On May 31, 2015
never again...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by DeBret(m): 12:31am On May 31, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari stop talking or calling on people and start acting 15+gombe bomb victims are already dead and you still shouting i will i will
cool down guy..he will soon talk about the bomb..but right now he his reducing the price of common sense
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 31, 2015
we are on top of the matter
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 12:44am On May 31, 2015
Na you start am na so you know how to end am. Stupid man

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by oladavies(m): 1:12am On May 31, 2015
PMB, we are tired of words, the sword is now in your hand, use it to boko them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Maxymilla(m): 1:38am On May 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm.....55% of sentimental and 45% of tribalistic comments....expecting d new president to perform magic just within d spate of how many Hours I tried to browse round d world, where such Magic is being done, but found none....Dis people culd be hold accountable only wen dis government has bi runing over a speciific nd questionable lenghr of time....no Hold Bar. If u all start blaming jus frm d inception, due to sentiments and tribalism, sorry to say dat you all are giving room for excuses on their Part. May God open our understanding...IJN
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by opribo(m): 4:11am On May 31, 2015
They shouldn't give baba too much headache O.
You guys know his age to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 4:36am On May 31, 2015
Talk, talk and more talk is what this APCheats Presidency is all about
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2015
ok na
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Pigin1: 6:22am On May 31, 2015
When Goodluck was the president Boko boys only killed 1000 people in 6yrs!!! in less than 24hrs to your regime they have killed 200 people!! Buhari act fast b4 they wipe us all..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Godwin978(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2015
YoBoyfwend:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-attacks-will-be-over-soon-says-buhari/
why wont it be over after u ve goten what u were looking for?

bomehari yur daughter soul shall also be sacrifice by politics as u do to others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form / Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) / How Would You Solve The Insecurity Issue In Nigeria If You Were The President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.