Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly (1243 Views)

Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by drealnamdy(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2015
I broke up with my ex cos I discovered she was deeply into lesbianism and was cheating with another guy too... it got soo ugly that the whole situation ended up in a police station with the girlfriend of the guy she was cheating on me with calling to warn me to tell my ex to stay away from her guy or else...I broke up with her afterwards and barely a year later, I met another young pretty lady whom I discoverd was her direct immediate younger sister that just rounded up with her school and waiting for Nysc... I cldnt bring myself to tell her that I once dated her elder sister....now we ve bein together for almost a week and I kinda feel this guilt in me cos this particular young lady is totally diffrnt Frm what her elder sister is....i really don't know how to go about this...I need your candid advise and how I can present this to her without hurting her...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by demmy0325(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2015
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by TrishaP(f): 3:59pm On May 31, 2015
You gotta tell her else you'll cause a rift between two sisters.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by dharay99: 4:01pm On May 31, 2015
angry

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 31, 2015
Tell her you once dated her sister so you can avoid future problems
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by drealnamdy(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2015
You gotta tell her else you'll cause a rift between two sisters.

Yes but how do I bring myself to tell her all this knowing fully well that she hated the way her elder sister's lifestyle and also realising that the guy she fell eventually fell in love with is the ex bf of her sis.....
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by hadura29(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2015
Truth is bitter, if you like her, tell her now either she stays or go your conscience will be cleared and your guilt will fly away.

The ball is always in your court and in between your legs wink

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 31, 2015
Op just back off before you start having strong feelings for her.
She is bad news, for real.

You just ended a relationship with her sister on a bad note coupled with the fact that you know about a secret she is hiding.
Going into an affair with her sister won't end well trust me.

My best advice is not to have anything to do with that family.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by damseyl(f): 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
Its better you quit it with her

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by drealnamdy(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
It will hurt her really bad if she finds out am avoiding her cos I once dated her elder sis... cry
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by OohMpa: 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
Poster, don't you dare blake up with that chick angry

The sister hurted you not with boy, not with girl but with boy and girl. It's time for the Levenge angry

When knacking, follow the syllables "YOUR EL-DER SIS-TER CHEAT-ED ON ME" back and forth. Rest for 5 secs, then do again with the rhythm of the syllable. You fit add her name plus sister

"E-KA-E-TTE, YOUR EL-DER SIS-TER, O-SA-YO-MWAN-BO CHEAT-ED ON ME"

Her father angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by UnknownT: 5:07pm On May 31, 2015
Tell her before you bleep her oh!!! So if she says no, she will quit with her dignity. If you tell her after bleeping, she will read another meaning to the affair

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
drealnamdy:
I broke up with my ex cos I discovered she was deeply into lesbianism and was cheating with another guy too... it got soo ugly that the whole situation ended up in a police station with the girlfriend of the guy she was cheating on me with calling to warn me to tell my ex to stay away from her guy or else...I broke up with her afterwards and barely a year later, I met another young pretty lady whom I discoverd was her direct immediate younger sister that just rounded up with her school and waiting for Nysc... I cldnt bring myself to tell her that I once dated her elder sister....now we ve bein together for almost a week and I kinda feel this guilt in me cos this particular young lady is totally diffrnt Frm what her elder sister is....i really don't know how to go about this...I need your candid advise and how I can present this to her without hurting her...

Dude!
Chop d babe 1st nah. Then if the shiit hits the fan pretend U didnt know all along. But 1st chop her punana

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 31, 2015
OohMpa:

The sister hurted you not with boy, not with girl but with boy and girl. It's time for the Levenge angry

When knacking, follow the syllables "YOUR EL-DER SIS-TER CHEAT-ED ON ME" back and forth. Rest for 5 secs, then do again with the rhythm of the syllable. You fit add her name plus sister

Her father angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:
Op just back off before you start having strong feelings for her.
She is bad news, for real.

You just ended a relationship with her sister on a bad note coupled with the fact that you know about a secret she is hiding.
Going into an affair with her sister won't end well trust me.

My best advice is not to have anything to do with that family.

Heeeeeeey!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 31, 2015
Tell her and keep your distance from her.....if you're interested in a r/ship with her the elder sister isshh might end up being a problem.....I see problems arising from a r/ship like this considering you ended things on a bad note with the elder sister

Save yourself problems and steer clear..#thats my 2cents

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Heeeeeeey!!!!!! angry
Excuse me?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by olaideeeedris(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2015
OohMpa:

Her father angry
U funny die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by kelly8919(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
Are u even sure she is not aware that u and her sista had something b4

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2015
Dude, chop kpomo before you do any ish. Feign ignorance on her stat when it all blows out. Girl's gonn' get hurt yeah buh me feel this one you likey.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by publicenemy(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2015
drealnamdy:

If she is a responsible lady and a wife material go ahead....that's only if you wish to take her seriously.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by drealnamdy(m): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Lol..your replies are all helpful in there various angles sha and am really greatful for all ur comments here.... she hasn't Bein around all through the period I dated her elder cos she was in school...and they hav this privacy thing where everybody minds their own business, nobody interfaces in another person's business...now the elder sis has long relocated ever to the southern part of the country and has prolly moved on....
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by drealnamdy(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Heeeeeeey!!!!!! angry

Hahahahaha.....loooolz ur caption is breathtakingly hilarious
Re: My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly by drealnamdy(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2015
OohMpa:

Her father angry

LMAO cheesy ....As a badt guy.....nwa gee!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister / All You Need To Know: Sex In Dream, Sleep Paralysis And Spirit Spouses / SEE How His Own Wife Became His Secret Lover:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.