Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo (47664 Views)

This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / 'Jonathan Refused To Approve Fourth Mainland Bridge' – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

we can go on and on back and forth like this all day

ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU Nigerians is to revert back to whatever cash crop economy you had.

Niger Delta Republic is here to stay.

All you foolish insults will simply spur us on.

Now go and start planting....

cocoa
Hahaha when will you TANoids start using your brain... SO you want Niger Delta as a country now abi what are you guys waiting when your brother was the president... Just learn to leave with it cos PMB will be your president for the next 4yrs if not 8yrs

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
Hahaha when will you TANoids start using your brain... SO you want Niger Delta as a country now abi what are you guys waiting when your brother was the president... Just learn to leave with it cos PMB will be your president for the next 4yrs if not 8yrs

Nobody is disputing the fact that Buhari is president of Nigeria.

We are strongly advising him to start thinking of another way to fund his country because we are out.

So let me urge you as a good citizen of Nigeria to start doing your quota by simply becoming productive by start planting cocoa.

The proceeds of your harvest will go well in funding Aisha's Milan shopping spree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by adaybayor(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

The struggle is not limited to the creeks but to also instill real horror that only a parasitic yoruba man can experience in the absence of free petro-dollars.

So guy start planting cash crops.

What nonon.sense is this imbecilic I.diot talking, who is the parasite now? You need a platform created by a Yoruba man to promote your Niger nonsense shit and you aint even ashamed

12 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Op Jonathan knew the election will be rigged against him but went ahead because he doesn't want blood shed

One thing I am sure of, is that Yoruba APC treachery will backfire to hunt and hurt them.

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool
Hahahah sorry GEJ never believe he could loose that way with all the money he keep sharing for the Obas... We the South Westerners show GEJ not to disrespect our elders again.. Useless son of a fisherman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by blackmantis: 4:28pm On May 31, 2015
Dr. Jonathan was roundly humiliated, stressing that four card readers were brought as he stood waiting and all of them rejected him.

grin Even card readers wanted change. grin

10 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 31, 2015
adaybayor:

What nonon.sense is this imbecilic I.diot talking, who is the parasite now? You need a platform created by a Yoruba man to promote your Niger nonsense shit and you aint even ashamed

lol. when will you yorubas stop reaping from where you did not sow.

So Nairaland is now an Odua entity but Niger Delta oil is awoof for all.

You see how parasitic and lazy you are?

It is because of lazy louts like you that Seun declared himself the Owner of Nairaland.

Start planting cocoa

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by BlackTechnology: 4:30pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:

They didn't agitate then because they were giving Nigeria the opportunity to convince them that One Nigeria is possible

Now their eyes are open to the fact that you guys love their oil but despise them. cool

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by adaybayor(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

It is because of lazy louts like you that Seun declared himself the Owner of Nairaland.

Start planting cocoa

oh I forgot, so you own nairaland right? Well we know those who usually hide behind the Niger delta shi.tt.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by adaybayor(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

They didn't agitate then because they were giving Nigeria the opportunity to convince them that One Nigeria is possible

Now their eyes are open to the fact that you guys love their oil but despise them. cool

And you may want to tell us how to convince them

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Nobody is disputing the fact that Buhari is president of Nigeria.

We are strongly advising him to start thinking of another way to fund his country because we are out.

So let me urge you as a good citizen of Nigeria to start doing your quota by simply becoming productive by start planting cocoa.

The proceeds of your harvest will go well in funding Aisha's Milan shopping spree.

You funny i swear you mean you are out of Nigeria? No worry when PMB come Niger Delta if them born you and your likes well make una say no way.... You know where you will end..

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by BlackTechnology: 4:35pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
You funny i swear you mean you are out of Nigeria? No worry when PMB come Niger Delta if them born you and your likes well make una say no way.... You know where you will end..

Eyaaaa

OBJ failed let alone grandpa

By the way, you can lead from the front. > grin
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Start planting cocoa
Recieve brain now.... remember before we discover oil we use our cocoa money to finance your region.... So learn to accept your faith as the oil belong to all Nigerians..... also remember your likes are claiming Lagos to be a no man land so is Niger Delta.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Eyaaaa

OBJ failed let alone grandpa

By the way, you can lead from the front. > grin
OBJ fail for where, Do you remember the people of Ogoni i mren Odi people..... contunu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

We despise them cos the useless, Clueless son of the drunking fisherman.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:

Whatever evil plans you have for us will befall you in a hundredth fold.

You think your President and messiah will start pillaging oil communities to subdue us?

Let me tell you that we will shut down the oil fields and there isnt a damn thing Buhari can do.

Rather than pray for death for us please kindly concentrate on your renewed Jihad. Last I check ISIS is in Nigeria and when we shut down your economy your central govt will collapse and Somalia 2.0 will be reloaded in the north.

The Jihad that the British saved you from will be completed and you will be included into the greater Islamic State empire.

So you will still do well to plant cocoa because when ISIS appoints an Emir for your region they will need to see some money from it failing which they will simply restart the Trans-Saharan slave trade.

By 2016 your like will be claiming Togo citizenship.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
Recieve brain now.... remember before we discover oil we use our cocoa money to finance your region.... So learn to accept your faith as the oil belong to all Nigerians..... also remember your likes are claiming Lagos to be a no man land so is Niger Delta.

You are a foolish liar.

Your entire region could not match up to my state, Delta.

Other than cocoa what else did your region export?

Do you even know that the richest Business men of old where from the Delta?

Go and read on the AGBEKOYA PARAPO COCOA FARMERS UPRISING and see for yourelf that your cocoa economy was based wholly on slave labour.

Or are you NOT aware of the oil palm trade? Oil palm was the most sought after commodity back in those days as the oil palm was used as heating oil and also for ligtning oil lamps in Europe and accorss the world.

You fools better thank God on behalf of Lord Luggard or else you will be no better than Togo.

START PLANTING COCOA!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Whatever evil plans you have for us will befall you in a hundredth fold.

You think your President and messiah will start pillaging oil communities to subdue us?

Let me tell you that we will shut down the oil fields and there isnt a damn thing Buhari can do.

Rather than pray for death for us please kindly concentrate on your renewed Jihad. Last I check ISIS is in Nigeria and when we shut down your economy your central govt will collapse and Somalia 2.0 will be reloaded in the north.

The Jihad that the British saved you from will be completed and you will be included into the greater Islamic State empire.

So you will still do well to plant cocoa because when ISIS appoints an Emir for your region they will need to see some money from it failing which they will simply restart the Trans-Saharan slave trade.

By 2016 your like will be claiming Togo citizenship.

Sorry wake up its almost 5pm.... Niger Delta belong to all Nigerian including all the resources there.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by BlackTechnology: 4:44pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
OBJ fail for where, Do you remember the people of Ogoni i mren Odi people..... contunu

Did it stop militancy.? No

If militancy resumes again, Yorubas working in the oil fields will be ............. and not ransomed with money.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry wake up its almost 5pm.... Niger Delta belong to all Nigerian including all the resources there.

keep dreaming, Nigeria will not be the same before December, 2015.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are a foolish liar.

Your entire region could not match up to my state, Delta.

Other than cocoa what else did your region export?

Do you even know that the richest Business men of old where from the Delta?

Go and read on the AGBEKOYA PARAPO COCOA FARMERS UPRISING and see for yourelf that your cocoa economy was based wholly on slave labour.

Or are you NOT aware of the oil palm trade? Oil palm was the most sought after commodity back in those days as the oil palm was used as heating oil and also for ligtning oil lamps in Europe and accorss the world.

You fools better thank God on behalf of Lord Luggard or else you will be no better than Togo.

START PLANTING COCOA!
hahaha you just making my day with your foolishness i swear... Remember the same cocoa money was use to build South West then under Awolowo.... You are fool for even comparing your region to mine.. Pocket your advice on cocoa cos we are still planting and we will never stop but we own that oil together. So stop fooling yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Did it stop militancy.? No

If militancy resumes again, Yorubas working in the oil fields will be ............. and not ransomed with money.
Hahaha You think PMB will be like your clueless and coward GEJ... Let see what your Asari can do and your region will be wiped out of Nigeria map..

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

keep dreaming, Nigeria will not be the same before December, 2015.

hahhaha even Biafra that is strong more than you regret listening to Ojukwu.. and please who will lead the war to break up from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha you just making my day with your foolishness i swear... Remember the same cocoa money was use to build South West then under Awolowo.... You are fool for even comparing your region to mine.. Pocket your advice on cocoa cos we are still planting and we will never stop but we own that oil together. So stop fooling yourself.

Then what is stopping you from reliving your glory days by reverting back to cocoa based economy?

You will see a jihad sword dangling on your neck before you will ever see a single drop of oil money

parasite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
hahhaha even Biafra that is strong more than you regret listening to Ojukwu.. and please who will lead the war to break up from Nigeria?

Wetin concern you with our struggle?

You yorubas are slaves to the born.

Come and fight for the oil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by BlackTechnology: 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
Hahaha You think PMB will be like your clueless and coward GEJ... Let see what your Asari can do and your region will be wiped out of Nigeria map..

Just pray it resumes again

This time around, your brothers won't be spared

Keep boasting about Odi but don't weep when your people are killed
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Then what is stopping you from reliving your glory days by reverting back to cocoa based economy?

You will see a jihad sword dangling on your neck before you will ever see a single drop of oil money

parasite
Like i said we own the oil together and remember we use cocoa money to develop your region before we discover oil.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Wetin concern you with our struggle?

You yorubas are slaves to the born.

Come and fight for the oil.
LOl sorry to have hurt you, again who will lead the struggle? Mind you Niger Delta will be better under Yoruba than to be under Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
Like i said we own the oil together and remember we use cocoa money to develop your region before we discover oil.

You bastard liar

May your mother die a painful agniozing and slow wasting death from cervical cancer for bringing forth such a putrid liar like yourself into this world from her womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Just pray it resumes again

This time around, your brothers won't be spared

Keep boasting about Odi but don't weep when your people are killed
OK we are patiently waiting and see how far you can go...

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You bastard liar

May your mother die a painful agniozing and slow wasting death from cervical cancer for bringing forth such a putrid liar like yourself into this world from her womb.
and may your parent die a painful death for giving birth to a worthless idiot who is praying for division of a country because his kinsman loose woefully. learn to live with it PMB will be your president for 8yrs.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
LOl sorry to have hurt you, again who will lead the struggle? Mind you Niger Delta will be better under Yoruba than to be under Igbo.

we dont need any of you.

when we had our struggle we call una?

You southwasters are real chewing gum parasites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
and may your parent die a painful death for giving birth to a worthless idiot who is praying for division of a country because his kinsman loose woefully. learn to live with it PMB will be your president for 8yrs.

Which useless country you fool.

As useless as this country is you still want it because it bennefits your lazy parasitic yeast lifestyle.

We have told you to plant cocoa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) / Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro Okon And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.