Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo (47660 Views)

This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / 'Jonathan Refused To Approve Fourth Mainland Bridge' – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by YSA06(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
Shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by fallingsky(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
bashydemy:
When will you start to use that thing you have upstairs?

That's if he do have any.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by iliyande(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I am neither a southwaster or Southeast or middle-Pleb or a crazy nutterner

I am a citizen of the soon to be declared Niger-Delta Republic.

Oni Gbese awoof people
Waow, you must be typing from otuoke, hahahaha
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by obinoral1179(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Oni Gbese awoof people
wake up from you sleep bro. Stop dreaming.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by kogi2010: 7:04pm On May 31, 2015
My guy. No fit talk any how again na, brag again maake u see wating go happen to u. If u think say na ur brother time wey u dey talk rubbish? We dey wait for u
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by ameezy(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2015
ehh na when asari com turn Jonathan adviser na undecidedehh na when asari com turn Jonathan adviser na
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Jhena(f): 7:04pm On May 31, 2015
as a typical ibo from PH i honestly want to wish asari dokubo safe DEATH, the guy will only be satisfied when there is war, no more no less every point he makes he directed toward the north, what the hellllll is his problem gaaan? Did they kill his father? An advice for him: He should just dig a hole of his size and enter it!!!! Buhari is president of nigeria till dokubo rebirths into a Northerner
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

The struggle is not limited to the creeks but to also instill real horror that only a parasitic yoruba man can experience in the absence of free petro-dollars.

So guy start planting cash crops.
I hope u r ready to fight. Not just talking on nl..... even asari can not go to war front cos he has taste money.... who want die? U go gree carry ak47 face almajiri wen no value life?
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by chrisixis(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
All of una wada cous asari one day una go know how far make una da use d free MB dam give una da talk anyhow here. Jobless tins
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Bush4u: 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
Nigerians please let us unite because united we stand divided we fall,Ejoooo,bikonu,Duala don't know that of hausa well.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
Jonathan lost - fair and square!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 31, 2015
People on this forum are like little children, The truth is oil has done more harm than good in Nigeria, Let Regions that have oil use the money for themselves. If Nigeria want oil for everyone they should focus on offshore oil. SW can use the resources from their region to finance their growth and not fail, SE,SS,Middle belt and North can do the same thing. Let everyone go back to regional form of government. Nigeria made trillions of dollars from oil last year, how did it affect you? If they don't want people on their oil, let them have it. The oil in Nigeria will finish in 33 years anyways and the oil boom has ended. Renewable energy is the future. America already stopped buying oil from Nigeria.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Dejohnbull: 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
Asari dokubo have said it all he is in owerri for purpose and tha is Biafra, anything els?
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by tiger28: 7:30pm On May 31, 2015
Boko Haram was caused by the Muslim northerners yet most of the victims were MUSLIM NOTHERNERS abi? Mumu!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
Is this fair and square to you?

teeowl:
Jonathan lost - fair and square!
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by IBROHIM: 7:37pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Oni Gbese awoof people
Ewu! That means nigeria can only remain one if and only if an armed robber from ur side is president abi! Ewu Gambia! Stealing is now corruption!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by BCharlie: 7:42pm On May 31, 2015
Imagine this buffoon still talking. I thought by now you would have led secession of Niger Delta. Foolish coward. Talkative old nonentity.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by omojeesu(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
Thank God that Jonathan did not listen to you, Dokubo!
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by onlyson16(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
coolitempa:

better be osogbo than.........abakaliki...... cheesy
ur genaration ar born to be fooliss idiots nd may dunder fire u dere vagabons.why mentioning a state dat is not involved in dis case,idiots
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Sweetnecta: 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
Ghana has oil now. o does Senegal. Niger republic has oil. i am almost certain there will be oil in the north, south west and south east and in between. there should be other resources underground yet to be discovered in niger delta, and other regions of nigeria.

the unfortunate thing is that the people of nigeria and the government focus on mere exportation of the crude. this way, every one except a few depends on it, including the financial sector.

i say let the people that own the oil inland keep it and they need the others to do business with. cocoa is not the only thing yorubas have. again, oil is a possibility of ghana and senegal have oil now. there is the iron/steel complex of ajaokuta and many more potentials.

nigerians as it is today need the other parts to be whole. no single segment of her can separate and in time will not feel the loss of the other parts; its like a marriage when you are in the heat of argument, the ego will not let you realize that the divorce you are seeking is a painful experience when you finally get it and find out that you are by yourself without the usual support of the other you just got rid of.

dokubo needs to make up his mind if he is a muslim or not because colluding with others against his brother in islam is not from Islam of Muhammad [sa] especially when he supported the regime of non muslim that just ended. may God keep nigeria well and nigerians happy. may God improve dokubo in goodness. amin.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by BCharlie: 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
forexexpert:
Is this fair and square to you?

Go on exile.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by teabully(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
Abi dis 1 don madt
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 31, 2015
I am really buying into the idea of disintegration of Nigeria. It is now obvious that Nigeria is a fraud built on Lies. Now I want out. I am also ready to join the movement for the actualisation of The Republic of Niger Delta. To those with like mind I greet you.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Utchman1: 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
Fat toad
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

lol. when will you yorubas stop reaping from where you did not sow.

So Nairaland is now an Odua entity but Niger Delta oil is awoof for all.

You see how parasitic and lazy you are?

It is because of lazy louts like you that Seun declared himself the Owner of Nairaland.

Start planting cocoa
Ok maybe u didn't get his point. u say u want ur own 'Niger delta republic', u don't wanna be associated with the rest of nigeria, u wanna detach yourself especially from anything Yoruba. Well then, u can start by detaching yourself from nairaland, start passing your message across from a Niger delta owned platform.. Then we know how serious you are.
Mind you nairaland is not a 'yoruba forum' , its is for ALL Nigerians and only Nigerians to freely participate..

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by billyG(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2015
Calm down Asari do u realise it is yur fellow muslim brother that iz d presidente' du nigeria.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 31, 2015
If you all are declaring ND republic & Biafra whatever... make una know set no be all of us dey support una for that rubbish.

I am proudly Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by coolitempa(f): 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
onlyson16:
ur genaration ar born to be fooliss idiots nd may dunder fire u dere vagabons.why mentioning a state dat is not involved in dis case,idiots

Back to sender...muumuucious goat..lol.abakaliki...... wink
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by kellydakull(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 31, 2015
Why should I go on exile?

Is it because you are ashamed of the fact that Jega issued PVCs to Under aged Northerners?

BCharlie:

Go on exile.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
adaybayor:

And was I talking to you? Get the f* out my mentions, attention seeker
you ain't that important.. baboon grin grin
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
How much does nairaland generate and contribute to the nation's treasury?

booqee:
Ok maybe u didn't get his point. u say u want ur own 'Niger delta republic', u don't wanna be associated with the rest of nigeria, u wanna detach yourself especially from anything Yoruba. Well then, u can start by detaching yourself from nairaland, start passing your message across from a Niger delta owned platform.. Then we know how serious you are.
Mind you nairaland is not a 'yoruba forum' , its is for ALL Nigerians and only Nigerians to freely participate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Sleeping At A Rally In Emohua, Rivers. Photos / Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.