Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo (47665 Views)

This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / 'Jonathan Refused To Approve Fourth Mainland Bridge' – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2015
Who be this old cargo?
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Drabrah(m): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:

“That was the time Dr. Jonathan ought to have taken action and stopped the fraud that INEC called an election. He did not do it. It was in the middle of a crucial match that the referee, Professor Attahiru Jega , who is from the same place with Muhammadu Buhari, issued a statement that if card readers cannot confirm your finger prints, then you can go on and vote”, Dokubo fumed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/2015-election-jonathan-refused-to-listen-to-us-asari-dokubo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Totally twas d same # referee dat was dia in 2011 wen his bro won d election.
Or they were not from the same place Then!
Jst crass display of ignorance & nepotism.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by eneidoko(f): 12:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Drabrah:

Quite true! When they win is okay, no matter how rigged the election; but when they lose then is all foul play and the heavens must fall. Such rabid ethnocentrism is an affront to civilization everywhere.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by berbs112(m): 1:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Sharap young man!
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by salam1(m): 5:58am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

we can go on and on back and forth like this all day

ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU Nigerians is to revert back to whatever cash crop economy you had.

Niger Delta Republic is here to stay.

All you foolish insults will simply spur us on.

Now go and start planting....

cocoa
my brother u cant consume oil and if only u r sensible enough u should no dat 1day oil will finish but fud wil not. Ask ur grandfathers where d money 4 d oil exploration came from
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2015
salam1:
my brother u cant consume oil and if only u r sensible enough u should no dat 1day oil will finish but fud wil not. Ask ur grandfathers where d money 4 d oil exploration came from

Bloody liar.
So where did Saudi get the money to develop their multi billion dollar oil industry, was it from selling Koran, sin and sand?

You talk as if food is subsidised to us where food prices are highest in the Delta than any other region.

By the way which food do you guys in the South West produce is it amala?

Oil exploration and drilling was carried out by multi national oil companies who paid royalties to the central govt. No where was the initial investment from your parasitic region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by crackthinker: 6:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Unbelievable!
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by crackthinker: 6:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Is it not the same Jega that conducted elections in 2011 when Buhari lost? So when Jonathan won it was free and fair but when Buhari wins it is rigged? Get some sense!
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Drabrah:

Abi ooo i wonder what they were thinking when the same referee deny PMB then upon all the rigging.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2015
salam1:
You dey mind the mofo?
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Bloody liar.
So where did Saudi get the money to develop their multi billion dollar oil industry, was it from selling Koran, sin and sand?

You talk as if food is subsidised to us where food prices are highest in the Delta than any other region.

Oil exploration and drilling was carried out by multi national oil companies who paid royalties to the central govt. No where was the initial investment from your parasitic region.
Finally am giving up on you.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Finally am giving up on you.

Oil industry attracts investments on its own.

Go and read up on the history of Saudi oil industry

Nationalisation of oil industry began with Gaddafi and Nigeria followed in 1973 after a decree was passed making oil reserves a national asset.

You people have a highly bloated and false sense of your contributions to our economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by salam1(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Bloody liar.

instead of u people blamiming urleaders from mismanaging ur funds u r hear ranting oil oil. 13percent oil desivatin na beans. If u cant hold ur niger deltans leaders respons4ble den u wil remain a slave in ur land foreve
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2015
salam1:
instead of u people blamiming urleaders from mismanaging ur funds u r hear ranting oil oil. 13percent oil desivatin na beans. If u cant hold ur niger deltans leaders respons4ble den u wil remain a slave in ur land foreve

By God you are a fool.

May your sweat and labour be rewarded less than 13%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by salam1(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

By God you are a fool.

May your sweat and labour be rewarded less than 13%
i wount insult cos i u v shown me ur worth if at at all u knw wat u r doing go and ask ur people how much 13percent oil desivation is am talking wit facts not sentiment
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2015
salam1:
i wount insult cos i u v shown me ur worth if at at all u knw wat u r doing go and ask ur people how much 13percent oil desivation is am talking wit facts not sentiment

Since you see 13% as too much for Niger Deltans then so also will your labour reap only 13% of what you worked for.

Tit for tat
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Oil industry attracts investments on its own.

Go and read up on the history of Saudi oil industry

Nationalisation of oil industry began with Gaddafi and Nigeria followed in 1973 after a decree was passed making oil reserves a national asset.

You people have a highly bloated and false sense of your contributions to our economy.
So with all your ranting and shouting about oil etc please what exactly are you trying to make out of this?
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
So with all your ranting and shouting about oil etc please what exactly are you trying to make out of this?

Your useless cocoa did not fund the oil industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by salam1(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Since you see 13% as too much for Niger Deltans then so also will your labour reap only 13% of what you worked for.

Tit for tat
u talked as if d federal govt does notcompensate u people. Which part of d world v u seen d govt taken care of milhtant. U claim 2 b fighting 4 ur people but 4 d past 6yrs ur people where dere nothing 2 show so y blame other regions
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Your useless cocoa did not fund the oil industry.

Ok we don hear oo but mind you that oil belong to all Nigerians ok.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Ok we don hear oo but mind you that oil belong to all Nigerians ok.

Fool start planting Cocoa to help your weaning process from free oil money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Fool start planting Cocoa to help your weaning process from free oil money
We do that and still keep doing thta.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
We do that and still keep doing thta.

Good for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Good for you.
Thanks but we are coming for your paymaster ass soon.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Thanks but we are coming for your paymaster ass soon.

My conscience is not for sale so is my convictions.

Try nonsense and watch us turn your region to Liberia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

My conscience is not for sale so is my convictions.

Try nonsense and watch us turn your region to Liberia
i just like the way you brag, GEJ know what will befall him and his region should not accept defeat... you think say na so him daft reach? though he is clueless but not that daft to know his region will be wipe out map should he not accept defeat easily. hahaha cheesy grin
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by cabaliciouscabal: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2015
Stupid agitation for Biafra and Niger Delta Republic with fool mouth, why not pull d first shot and see d purple eyes of Nigerians, may be u don't know d petroleum industry bill (P.I.B) has specified dat d oil in Niger Delta belong to Nigeria, so I advice u to stop d act of continual dreaming dat d oil belong to ND, talking abt degredation of ur land, ur dullard GEJ was at d helm of affairs for six years Wat did he do to ameliorate d situation, so brother Jst wake, and don't think abt foment any trouble. Or else u all will face d music.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by jpphilips(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Asari has remembered he has Igbo brothers, can someone kindly remind this f00l about his threat to evict non indigenes from the Niger delta igbos inclusive.
Always like a fly looking for interest to grab, Amnesty will expire in December so there is need to allign with another Agitation should there be another Amnesty, lol.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by ogtavia(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2015
adaybayor:

Leave the imbe. alone. If only factory reset was possible for humans

Very cold..very very cold...
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by adaybayor(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2015
grin cheesy
ogtavia:

Very cold..very very cold...
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by revolcollec31: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2015
yt

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by babaireti(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari has removed the feeding bottle from his mouth and now he can talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro Okon And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Nepa Vs Juju: Residents Chased Nepa Officials Through Diabolic Means (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.